Wolf Play : What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPEN
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
02:45:51 
Vox

Taking her on Explore. She's lacking is a few though.
 Voxtexy
02:44:57 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
Neat! From taking her on explore I assume? Or just adding it to her?

I tend to not explore or add CP to my wolves unless it's for dominance lol
 Stygian Forest
02:44:11 
Vox

Look at her CP already.

-WP Click-
 Continental Wolves
02:42:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I should catch up on sleep since im off work for the next 2 days
 Voxtexy
02:42:27 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
What?
 Stygian Forest
02:41:58 
Vox

Guess what.
 Sabbath
02:38:49 Rook
the only quests I'm getting are breeding quests omg
 Voxtexy
02:37:57 Vox, Corey
Hmm, I have four wolves that could die when DS comes around. 2 non-customs and 2 custom gals ;-;
 The Sigma
02:37:01 Leon, Sigma
Vox

Thanks!

Oh oof, could have been awesome to serve as a breeding factor. The wolf is still cool nonetheless :)
 Voxtexy
02:35:19 Vox, Corey
Same thing goes for any wolf that shows two coat defects. Whichever defect is the one listed on their page is the one that'll actually factor into breedings. :>
 Voxtexy
02:34:22 Vox, Corey
I mentioned in chat that if a wolf shows chimera on top of axanthic, that it's purely just visuals. It's a bug that sticks around since it's harmless.

The chimera won't factor into breeding or anything, just the listed defect (axanthic)
 Voxtexy
02:33:03 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, that's gonna look so good!
 The Sigma
02:32:08 Leon, Sigma
Urux

Wait IÂ’m sorry, but what do you mean by Vox covered it ToT

I feel like I missed something lol :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:31:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Probably wont be until Friday when I buy more apples, I think im going to use that first design you linked
 Stygian Forest
02:31:28 
Vox

Hoping for a boost/defect G1 wolf at once. Melanism would look so good on him due to his lore role in the pack.
 Voxtexy
02:30:24 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, really? :D
 Voxtexy
02:28:42 Vox, Corey
Stygian Forest,
That's kind of what I have planned for Ghostface!

I plan to make another high talent stud in the future, with a G1 instead. Hopefully I'll get a nice HW boost or defect with nice vitals and ratings too, that way he has a solid base
 Urux
02:28:40 Urox
Sigma
Oooh! Yes :') Sorry I'm tired lol
Vox covered that one though lol
 The Sigma
02:28:12 Leon, Sigma
Urux

No, I mean chim doesn’t show up in his “birth defect” section, only axanthic :,)
 Continental Wolves
02:27:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
Ill probably customize that Mela+SV

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +5
Bobcat : +1
Jackal : +2
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 05:07 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
No problem, I'll think of something. In the meantime, could you please reserve the "Sent away" spot for me? I don't really care which pack she's in, it can be either.

Blade of Dreams said:

Northwest Wind Pack said:
Name: Mirai
Age (Human Years): 1.5 (yearling)
Pack: Silver
Appearance(Please be detailed): She has a dark brown coat with small cream-colored areas on her chest, hind legs (up to the hock), and under her eyes. Her tail and the outside of her ears are black. Her eyes are pale yellow. She has a slightly stocky build. Her tail is well covered with fur and is a little longer than average. Her fur is thick and of medium length, her hairs lying flat on her body, giving her the appearance of fairly straight fur. She has a deformity in her right front leg, which causes her elbow joint to be dislocated outwards.
Personality(See Appearance): She is a curious wolf who likes to discover new things around her. She is sociable and likes to spend time with family and friends. She is always attentive to everything around her, she rarely misses something. She is slow when running due to her deformity, and that embarrasses her. She likes open places, where she has good visibility, therefore, she is not fond of dense forests or caves. Mirai isn't a troublemaker, but don't mess with her or else. Fun fact about her: she loves birds.
Strengths(At least three): She is very attentive and observant. She is sociable, she doesn't usually get into trouble with others unless the situation really calls for it. Her deformity does not prevent her from defending herself, one bite from her and you will suffer a lot.
Weaknesses(At least three): Due to her deformity, she is slower at running than average and tires relatively quickly, making it difficult for her to hunt. She tends to trust others too much. She is not very daring, since she worries too much about the consequences of doing something wrong.
Mate: None (for now)
Crush: [Open]
Offspring: None
Backstory(Optional): (Coming soon)
Other: Cheese ;)
Ready to RP!!!

I'll say accepted, but could you maybe add something that would be a reason for her to be sent away? The deformity makes sense, but she still probably wouldn't have been sent away.

Edited at May 10, 2024 05:11 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 05:43 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

No problem, I'll think of something. In the meantime, could you please reserve the "Sent away" spot for me? I don't really care which pack she's in, it can be either.

Blade of Dreams said:

Name: Mirai
Age (Human Years): 1.5 (yearling)
Pack: Silver
Appearance(Please be detailed): She has a dark brown coat with small cream-colored areas on her chest, hind legs (up to the hock), and under her eyes. Her tail and the outside of her ears are black. Her eyes are pale yellow. She has a slightly stocky build. Her tail is well covered with fur and is a little longer than average. Her fur is thick and of medium length, her hairs lying flat on her body, giving her the appearance of fairly straight fur. She has a deformity in her right front leg, which causes her elbow joint to be dislocated outwards.
Personality(See Appearance): She is a curious wolf who likes to discover new things around her. She is sociable and likes to spend time with family and friends. She is always attentive to everything around her, she rarely misses something. She is slow when running due to her deformity, and that embarrasses her. She likes open places, where she has good visibility, therefore, she is not fond of dense forests or caves. Mirai isn't a troublemaker, but don't mess with her or else. Fun fact about her: she loves birds.
Strengths(At least three): She is very attentive and observant. She is sociable, she doesn't usually get into trouble with others unless the situation really calls for it. Her deformity does not prevent her from defending herself, one bite from her and you will suffer a lot.
Weaknesses(At least three): Due to her deformity, she is slower at running than average and tires relatively quickly, making it difficult for her to hunt. She tends to trust others too much. She is not very daring, since she worries too much about the consequences of doing something wrong.
Mate: None (for now)
Crush: [Open]
Offspring: None
Backstory(Optional): (Coming soon)
Other: Cheese ;)
Ready to RP!!!

I'll say accepted, but could you maybe add something that would be a reason for her to be sent away? The deformity makes sense, but she still probably wouldn't have been sent away.

Yes, of course! The 3/3 includes your character, I didn't realize that I hadn't added you!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 06:46 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Mirai sign-up sheet is now updated. I added a few things to her personality, I hope that's enough. Don't hesitate to let me know if anything else is needed.
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 10, 2024 07:48 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

The Mirai sign-up sheet is now updated. I added a few things to her personality, I hope that's enough. Don't hesitate to let me know if anything else is needed.

It's good! Accepted!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 12, 2024 06:58 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aekkiaros (Ay-key-a-rose)
Age (Human Years): 4
Pack: Gold Pack
Appearance: Slender, not necessarily pretty, white/black (kind of like a husky), wears a lavender-blue flower in her right ear, has beautiful yellow eyes, three paws have white stockings, scruff is furry and thick, her build is not lean but not stocky either, one ear is torn a little at the tip, inside of the ears is a pearl pink, same with the mouth and paw pads, the tip of the tail is white, has two scars; one across the shoulder and one on the snout, close to the dark grey nose.
Personality: Bold, optimistic, cunning, quick, clever, not that strong, outgoing, intelligent, shifty (can change from different emotions very quickly), understanding, respectful, honest, kind.
Strengths: When her comrades support her, she is at her best. She tries her hardest to find what's right and bring it to the light, and she is only happy/calm/comfortable around her friends and loved ones.
Weaknesses: She hates being wrong, and this makes a bad downfall. She dislikes rude or annoyingly "kind" wolves, and this makes for a mean outlook. Aekkiaros, when in her "shifty" moods, tends to overlook key points.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Offspring: Deceased pup named Honey.
Backstory: (Optional)
Other: Loves cake, ice cream, and cookies. Hates broccoli.
Cheese.
Sorry if this gets declined! It's my first time signing up for a RP! I'm new!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 12, 2024 07:33 PM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

FirePack said:
Aekkiaros (Ay-key-a-rose)
Age (Human Years): 4
Pack: Gold Pack
Appearance: Slender, not necessarily pretty, white/black (kind of like a husky), wears a lavender-blue flower in her right ear, has beautiful yellow eyes, three paws have white stockings, scruff is furry and thick, her build is not lean but not stocky either, one ear is torn a little at the tip, inside of the ears is a pearl pink, same with the mouth and paw pads, the tip of the tail is white, has two scars; one across the shoulder and one on the snout, close to the dark grey nose.
Personality: Bold, optimistic, cunning, quick, clever, not that strong, outgoing, intelligent, shifty (can change from different emotions very quickly), understanding, respectful, honest, kind.
Strengths: When her comrades support her, she is at her best. She tries her hardest to find what's right and bring it to the light, and she is only happy/calm/comfortable around her friends and loved ones.
Weaknesses: She hates being wrong, and this makes a bad downfall. She dislikes rude or annoyingly "kind" wolves, and this makes for a mean outlook. Aekkiaros, when in her "shifty" moods, tends to overlook key points.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Offspring: Deceased pup named Honey.
Backstory: (Optional)
Other: Loves cake, ice cream, and cookies. Hates broccoli.
Cheese.
Sorry if this gets declined! It's my first time signing up for a RP! I'm new!

Accepted!
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 12, 2024 07:38 PM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Skylark
Age(Human Years):6
Pack:Silver Pack
Appearance(Please be detailed): He is a grey wolf has blue eyes has a long scar going from his shoulder to his belly. He got it from a previous fight and he got injured badly. He has a ear the is half cut and floppy. His fur has white spots and he has a long black tail with white spots and it does a little curl at the end of it. He's tall and his fur is very soft making it easy for him to get through tight fit spaces
Personality(See Appearance)
He is a very chill funny guy. He doesn't want to hurt peoples feelings he never wanted to send away part of his pack he had a difficult time dealing with it but he's happy he kept some of his wolves with him. He struggles with a little bit of depression but not much that people notice. He usually stays in his den or is sleeping outside. He occasionally talks to wolves because he loves doing it but that has dimmed down since the wolves being sent away.
Strengths(At least three)
Talking to wolves. He loves talking to wolves and animals in general
Fighting. He started fighting when he was young and always loved doing it
Hunting. He likes to be on the patrols see how well the wolves have trained and such
He loves Swimming he likes water in general
Weaknesses(At least three)
He hates the darkness if he's not with someone he thinks he's alone and doesn't feel safe therefore Darkness
If he's alone he starts to hyperventilate so Being alone is one of them
He hates people whoare rude and mean and only care about themselves
Mate: PM me
Crush:PM me
Offspring: PM me
Backstory(Optional): None
Other: Cheese
WIP

Edited at May 13, 2024 01:05 PM by Hunting Leopard
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 12, 2024 09:49 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Aurora

Three Years

Rank

Beta

Female (She/Her)

Pack

Silver Pack

Appearance

Aurora is a tall, refined she-wolf. Although she effortlessly stands over most, she is not the tallest, currently standing at 30 inches at the shoulder whereas most are at 26. Her body is slim and lean, her long legs giving her much grace. From snout to tail, Aurora is lengthy with a longer than average tail. Her fur is somewhat against the majority of her body, filling out along her cheeks, throat and rump, and more so along her tail.

Her fur is mostly white in color, sometimes almost looking like very light cream. She has some very light tan, nearly blending in with her white colors, on her tail tip, ears, and snout, with very faint speckles over her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are silver, just barely darker than her fur color and often reflecting the colors around her, sometimes even appearing as blue or green.

Personality

Aurora is a very kind she-wolf, but is generally quiet unless spoken to. Being the usually serious type, she finds it hard to play or mess around with her fellow packmates, not normally finding the fun in things. She tends to be a realist and very rational wolf, unlike her pessimistic or optimistic counterparts, although she will listen to everyone’s thoughts and beliefs, taking them all into account to find compromise among each other. Aurora is very loyal to her alpha, sometimes blindly, following whatever orders she is given even if they go against her usual nature.

Aurora is generally good at things that involve running, being very fast and agile while persistently maintaining stamina. She is quite good at tiring prey out for the rest of her pack to attack. The she-wolf is also very strategic and is able to use many of the enemie’s weaknesses and her agility against them despite being physically weak herself. Being so elegant and kind also gives her some generally good social skills as well.

The beta is quite weak, lacking the strength to do even notable damage on large prey or enemies. Admittedly, Aurora also relies on her pack quite a lot, feeling like she is nothing and probably would not survive well on her own despite being such a high rank. She also has a hard time making ‘friends’ as she is only ever focused on her duties in the pack.

Mate

None

Crush

None

Offspring

None

Backstory(Optional)

Aurora has a simple backstory, born and raised within the pack and was eventually promoted to Beta due to her hard work and loyalty

Other

The she-wolf has a deeply elegant voice, but pitched enough to remain feminine

Cheese

What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 13, 2024 10:52 AM

Broken Dawn

Neutral

Give Award

Cyberkittens said:

Name

Aurora

Three Years

Rank

Beta

Female (She/Her)

Pack

Silver Pack

Appearance

Aurora is a tall, refined she-wolf. Although she effortlessly stands over most, she is not the tallest, currently standing at 30 inches at the shoulder whereas most are at 26. Her body is slim and lean, her long legs giving her much grace. From snout to tail, Aurora is lengthy with a longer than average tail. Her fur is somewhat against the majority of her body, filling out along her cheeks, throat and rump, and more so along her tail.

Her fur is mostly white in color, sometimes almost looking like very light cream. She has some very light tan, nearly blending in with her white colors, on her tail tip, ears, and snout, with very faint speckles over her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are silver, just barely darker than her fur color and often reflecting the colors around her, sometimes even appearing as blue or green.

Personality

Aurora is a very kind she-wolf, but is generally quiet unless spoken to. Being the usually serious type, she finds it hard to play or mess around with her fellow packmates, not normally finding the fun in things. She tends to be a realist and very rational wolf, unlike her pessimistic or optimistic counterparts, although she will listen to everyone’s thoughts and beliefs, taking them all into account to find compromise among each other. Aurora is very loyal to her alpha, sometimes blindly, following whatever orders she is given even if they go against her usual nature.

Aurora is generally good at things that involve running, being very fast and agile while persistently maintaining stamina. She is quite good at tiring prey out for the rest of her pack to attack. The she-wolf is also very strategic and is able to use many of the enemie’s weaknesses and her agility against them despite being physically weak herself. Being so elegant and kind also gives her some generally good social skills as well.

The beta is quite weak, lacking the strength to do even notable damage on large prey or enemies. Admittedly, Aurora also relies on her pack quite a lot, feeling like she is nothing and probably would not survive well on her own despite being such a high rank. She also has a hard time making ‘friends’ as she is only ever focused on her duties in the pack.

Mate

None

Crush

None

Offspring

None

Backstory(Optional)

Aurora has a simple backstory, born and raised within the pack and was eventually promoted to Beta due to her hard work and loyalty

Other

The she-wolf has a deeply elegant voice, but pitched enough to remain feminine

Cheese

Accepted
What did I do? (Semi Literate Survival Roleplay) OPENMay 13, 2024 10:53 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
res sent away from gold?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh