Wolf Play : A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)
Chatbox
 Karou
05:33:29 
-WP Click-
i am never doing what i just did again
 Ecifircas
05:32:23 
If I ever make a prolific stud, I really really want a G1 husky axanthic named -Click-
 Voxtexy
05:31:53 Vox, Corey
I actually have a Buffy pup that I'm keeping alive. I need to get more stones for her though *^*
-WP Click-

It's a shame I didn't breed her much, alas- deployment prevented that
 distant-screams
05:28:09 katy | beetle
that's a hilarious coincidence xD the poor breeding market that day
 Voxtexy
05:27:52 Vox, Corey
our*

Thanks keyboard.
 Voxtexy
05:27:39 Vox, Corey
Oh! A fun little fact about Buffy, me and Wilver retired out high talent studs basically on the same day.

I retired Vellichor without knowing Buffy was being retired too lol
 Ecifircas
05:27:06 
I have had so many friends that are super into breeding give me valuable wolves and they just grow mold in my den.

Like I had one of the first 10 chimeras, named them Tiny Vodka and let them rot.

I had a G1 HW Hero GB named Minecraft, he molded.

And I got a G1 HW Axanthic, one of the first 10, and also let her rot. x')

It's so stressful being gifted nice wolves. What do I do with them-
 Everlasting Torment
05:26:45 Anubis, Samael
But never again
 distant-screams
05:26:32 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i think this guy's my most popular so far though, in terms of how many offspring.
 Everlasting Torment
05:26:27 Anubis, Samael
I've had one close to being poplar
 Amygdala
05:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
I never had a popular stud😅
 Everlasting Torment
05:23:48 Anubis, Samael
Vox damn
 distant-screams
05:23:33 katy | beetle
the only stud i've ever had people hound me for breedings for was guinness, my GB/Mela boy xD

and he wasn't even /that/ popular, i can't imagine how it'd be with a stud like buffy, ghostface or velichor.
 Voxtexy
05:23:18 Vox, Corey
I had a big ol' warning on my den page when I was deployed, even made sure to put the warning in Ghost's bio somewhere, and it was very clear that a handful of people never read it and were mad that I wasn't taking reservations or putting him up when each season started :'D

Thankfully it's been a while since anyone has been pushy or obnoxious about breeding to him
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:47 Anubis, Samael
Till oxyn storm comes outbXD
 Amygdala
05:22:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
That's my plan too XD
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:00 Anubis, Samael
Amy it was really good but now I have to wait till oxyn storm 😩 I might end up rereading it XD
 Ecifircas
05:21:51 
(Wilver's page used to have in big caps something like 'No, Buffy is not up for stud. He never will be again.' because he'd been WS and people kept asking, I assume. lmao
 Ecifircas
05:21:03 
Yeah - I've seen breeding soured for more than a few people here because people got pushy with wanting to breed to their studs / it just got overwhelming.

I think one trip to Wilverbeast's page tells exactly what I mean. xD
 Amygdala
05:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Haw was it? I am halfway done XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Bobcat : +5
Leopard : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 19, 2023 02:33 PM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Reserving Male Head healer

Name: Kosey Janais Atef

Nickname: KAJ, Kose, Jan. He prefers his whole name though just to be an asshole

Sexuality: Bisexual, man leaning...but kinda want a woman

Role in Pack: Head healer

Personality: Kosey can be deceiving, but not in a bad way. His stance and the way he carries himself scream tired, at first glance you'll think Kosey was a bright young man with so much to offer, until you realize the bags under his eyes weren't make-up. Tired 24/7, always on the move rarely has time to even fix his face. To make matters worse he's also devious, ignorant, and grotesque, but oddly they're balanced by habits of being heartfelt as well. As much as Kosey would enjoy caring about other people's feelings, he's stoic; zero reactions to anything other than hunger and tiredness. Although right now he seems like a standoffish type of man, he does have some good traits. Such as being honest, brave, and encouraging. I mean they're not well balanced with him being brutally direct, indecisive, and slightly deranged. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his strange nature, but that may just be the nature of the critter.

Short-tempered || Trustful yet doesn't care about secrets || Tired all the time || Depressed || Masks his thoughts with just his work || Stoic || He's a loveless romantic || Loves receiving flowers, likes giving massages. Overall lover boy ||

Appearance:

Standing 5' 11" tall, this light-toned-skinned man has a menacing feel about him, and he has a large scab on his chest which he got when he was attacked many years ago. His med-long, curly, brown hair is worn in braids usually.. He has a short, uniquely styled, unusual goatee. He has expressive light brown eyes that are easily mistaken for hazel, smooth cheeks, very delicate lips, and a square jaw. He has broad hips and a thick torso with chiseled abs. He has pierced both his ears. He has tattoos fully covering his right arm and left thigh. He often wears perfectly pressed, fine clothes that are mostly neutral-colored. He is usually seen wearing a certain style of jacket. He also wears multiple gold rings on one hand.

Wolf Appearance: White wolf with brown eyes, two black ears--two black back hind paws. And some spotted pecks of black on his tail. Very thin, seems he rarely eats.

Hidden talents:

Kosey is an amazing singer, he doesn't talk much to people unless it concerns his job but whenever he's alone he always sings his mother's favorite song.

Multilingual. Traveling a lot can be very illuminating.

Kosey is an amazing fighter as well, after spending some years alone in the gutter; he learned how to defend himself--well that was before he learned how to keep his wounds from reopening.

Fears:

Drowning: Kosey always had a dream where he drowned, where his screams couldn't reach those nearby, where he fought the calm waves that pulled him into the dark void. It's something he's VERY open about.

Friends: Kosey was always alone, so having friends kinda seems like a trap...like someone is going to set him up to get killed or something. Maybe it's his trust issues, who knows? He's just very fearful of the fact people might enjoy his company a bit too much.

Touching: Don't touch his things, don't touch something he's planning on grabbing. It's probably something related to OCD, but he prefers if all the items he brings with him go untouched--unless he hands it to you...wrapped neatly.

Strengths:

Healing

Brewing

Fighting

Knowledge

Brave

Weaknesses:

Foolhardy

Fearful of water

Curious of the unknown

Diverting

Tracking/hunting

Anything else you want to share: For a while Kosey was known for being mute, some people thought he was deaf at one point. Nope, he's rather talkative when he thinks no one is around.

Relationship Status: Single but very much open for plots.

Open slots:

" I want only you" : Open Pm me

" I thought we were going to work out": Open

" I like how you hold me, that's it": Open

Relations, such as family or friends: Open for friends, but he's scared of yall so..pm to work something out.

Walter ( Father): A darkish grey wolf with white paws. Was known for being the one who ALWAYS follows the rules

Gin( Mother): A white she-wolf with brown eyes and some pecks of black in her fur, was known for always being cheerful....always literally annoying.

Mate*: Wants one ;<

RP Example: Blog

Other:

" Why can't I join you in heaven, haven't I been alone long enough " -Kosey, age 15

Located on his lower back, slightly lower than where it should be, a pool of black ink creates an image of a crow with broken wings. Maybe it means something, but otherwise, the symbol isn't supposed to be sad or frightening, but rather a stunning image really.

Edited at December 20, 2023 10:50 AM by Nez.ity
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 19, 2023 02:34 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved!

Nez.ity said:

Nickname: KAJ, Kose, Jan. He prefers his whole name though just to be an asshole

Personality:

Appearance:

Wolf Appearance:

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status*:

Relations, such as family or friends:

Mate*:

RP Example*:

Other: HUGE WIP. And I guess I'm coming out of retirement.

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 19, 2023 06:14 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Lorinda Gallina

Nickname:

Lori, her mate uses Dove

Appears around 60, though not many know the female's true age.

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual with a male lean

Role in Pack:

Head Nursery Attendant

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

credit to TheTwi on picrew.me and is current day Lorinda.

Hidden talents:

She has a way with storytelling.

Has a way with small children.

Fears:

Losing those she loves.

Seeing anyone in pain.

Bees

Losing her ability to help.

Strengths:

She stays calm, almost scaringly so.

She is easy to learn from.

Her knowledge from years of experience.

Weaknesses:

Her age

Her family and the children she takes care of.

Some old wounds that still hurt when she over exerts herself.

Relationship Status*:

Married

Please PM me if anyone wants to be a relative.

She has basically adopted Ria.

Mate*:

Harold Gallina - NPC

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Backstory*:

Other:

Younger Lorinda:

credit to poika on picrew.me

Edited at December 19, 2023 06:16 PM by FrostyK
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 20, 2023 10:51 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm kinda done( Working on some visual appearance for him and his wolf) let me know if I have to change anything.
A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 20, 2023 10:57 AM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
He is accepted. I really like him. :) Come and join in on the discussion. https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=88759

Nez.ity said:

Personality: Kosey can be deceiving, but not in a bad way. His stance and the way he carries himself scream tired, at first glance you'll think Kosey was a bright young man with so much to offer, until you realize the bags under his eyes weren't make-up. Tired 24/7, always on the move rarely has time to even fix his face. To make matters worse he's also devious, ignorant, and grotesque, but oddly they're balanced by habits of being heartfelt as well. As much as Kosey would enjoy caring about other people's feelings, he's stoic; zero reactions to anything other than hunger and tiredness. Although right now he seems like a standoffish type of man, he does have some good traits. Such as being honest, brave, and encouraging. I mean they're not well balanced with him being brutally direct, indecisive, and slightly deranged. There's a great deal of pain left on all sides because of this and his strange nature, but that may just be the nature of the critter.

Short-tempered || Trustful yet doesn't care about secrets || Tired all the time || Depressed || Masks his thoughts with just his work || Stoic || He's a loveless romantic || Loves receiving flowers, likes giving massages. Overall lover boy ||

Appearance:

Standing 5' 11" tall, this light-toned-skinned man has a menacing feel about him, and he has a large scab on his chest which he got when he was attacked many years ago. His med-long, curly, brown hair is worn in braids usually.. He has a short, uniquely styled, unusual goatee. He has expressive light brown eyes that are easily mistaken for hazel, smooth cheeks, very delicate lips, and a square jaw. He has broad hips and a thick torso with chiseled abs. He has pierced both his ears. He has tattoos fully covering his right arm and left thigh. He often wears perfectly pressed, fine clothes that are mostly neutral-colored. He is usually seen wearing a certain style of jacket. He also wears multiple gold rings on one hand.

Wolf Appearance: White wolf with brown eyes, two black ears--two black back hind paws. And some spotted pecks of black on his tail. Very thin, seems he rarely eats.

Hidden talents:

Kosey is an amazing singer, he doesn't talk much to people unless it concerns his job but whenever he's alone he always sings his mother's favorite song.

Multilingual. Traveling a lot can be very illuminating.

Kosey is an amazing fighter as well, after spending some years alone in the gutter; he learned how to defend himself--well that was before he learned how to keep his wounds from reopening.

Fears:

Drowning: Kosey always had a dream where he drowned, where his screams couldn't reach those nearby, where he fought the calm waves that pulled him into the dark void. It's something he's VERY open about.

Friends: Kosey was always alone, so having friends kinda seems like a trap...like someone is going to set him up to get killed or something. Maybe it's his trust issues, who knows? He's just very fearful of the fact people might enjoy his company a bit too much.

Touching: Don't touch his things, don't touch something he's planning on grabbing. It's probably something related to OCD, but he prefers if all the items he brings with him go untouched--unless he hands it to you...wrapped neatly.

Strengths:

Healing

Brewing

Fighting

Knowledge

Brave

Weaknesses:

Foolhardy

Fearful of water

Curious of the unknown

Diverting

Tracking/hunting

Anything else you want to share: For a while Kosey was known for being mute, some people thought he was deaf at one point. Nope, he's rather talkative when he thinks no one is around.

Relationship Status: Single but very much open for plots.

Open slots:

" I want only you" : Open Pm me

" I thought we were going to work out": Open

" I like how you hold me, that's it": Open

Relations, such as family or friends: Open for friends, but he's scared of yall so..pm to work something out.

Walter ( Father): A darkish grey wolf with white paws. Was known for being the one who ALWAYS follows the rules

Gin( Mother): A white she-wolf with brown eyes and some pecks of black in her fur, was known for always being cheerful....always literally annoying.

Mate*: Wants one ;<

RP Example: Blog

Other:

" Why can't I join you in heaven, haven't I been alone long enough " -Kosey, age 15

Located on his lower back, slightly lower than where it should be, a pool of black ink creates an image of a crow with broken wings. Maybe it means something, but otherwise, the symbol isn't supposed to be sad or frightening, but rather a stunning image really.

A Mixing of Worlds (Shifter RP/Open)December 21, 2023 06:30 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: WIP

Nickname:

Sexuality: Unknown

Role: Hunter

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Relationship Status*:

Mate*:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Backstory*:

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us