Wolf Play : We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:50:42 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Congrats :)
I don't remember if I've ever encountered a big foot before... it's always weretigers for me
 Feiella
06:49:50 Fei the writer
Bo
My explore team took down a big foot ^^
 purdy
06:49:33 
M&Ms are just better!
(thank you!!)
 Boeing
06:49:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
I'm also guessing eating is somehow also not an option? Because if not then you probably should eat >.>
 Feiella
06:48:46 Fei the writer
Bo
hungry
 Boeing
06:48:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
m&ms for life
 CrypticHollow
06:47:47 
purdy

m&ms
 Boeing
06:47:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zephyr
I don't know how it works. I just always seem to find mission goofy's den and run into Fei's pack

Fei
How are you :)
 purdy
06:47:26 
Chat while you're awake, M&M or Skittles?
 Salem
06:45:34 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
06:45:14 
oh, Boeing, my dens are always empty so far
 Feiella
06:44:29 Fei the writer
hey Bo
 ZEFHYR
06:44:19 
apple trees: verrry quietly...
 ZEFHYR
06:43:30 
jeepers mission goof, snark much? lol wink wink
 Boeing
06:43:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
Welp lol
Just spend a bit grinding out Jungle and you'll have it back quickly though
 mission goofy
06:43:01 
purdy - what happened!?
 purdy
06:42:38 
chat i messed up.... i lost 2000 mush :P
 AppleTrees
06:42:09 Apples
Do you guys have any advice for how I talk to my crush? ;-;
 mission goofy
06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 13, 2022 12:24 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dangers If I got art of my character can I post it on my sheet?
We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 13, 2022 03:39 PM

The Dangers

Lightbringer

Give Award
Absolutely! ^^

The Tea Drinkers said:

We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 13, 2022 03:40 PM

The Dangers

Lightbringer

Give Award
Aww <3 Thanks Desti! I'm hoping it'll turn out as good as it looks. ^^

Destinations End said:
This looks epic!! I'd definitely join if I did group rps, however I only do 1x1's... I'm really disappointed I'll not be able to participate, but I just wanted to say this is an awesome idea

We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 13, 2022 04:15 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yaaas I've added my beautiful art

The Dangers said:
Absolutely! ^^

The Tea Drinkers said:

We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 14, 2022 12:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The Human Abstract - 203945

Character role: (student, teacher, etc.)

Student?

Hero or villain?

Villian

Character name:

Victor L. Forrester

Villian name:

... He hasn't thought of one.

He doesn't want something tacky, after all it's his alter ego, but he isn't very creative.

He turned eighteen last Winter.

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Ability(s):

Weather Manipulation

He can summon forth storms with a wave of his hands, create thunder from a mere clap, send gusts of wind with a single breath, and bring lightning with a thought.

Superhuman Physiology:

He is stronger than an average person, way faster, heals quicker, his skin is thick and bones dense, an absolute unit.

Appearance:

A six foot tall red head with a rather gruff appearance.

His face constantly dour with a impassive frown, furrowed brows casting shadow over his electric blue eyes, a well worn stubble, and a slightly broken nose, Victor looks rough. His very demeanor screams an aura of experience in life and death situations, that he is a fighter. He has a very rugged look, with shaggy hair that is about chin length, swept back to keep from his face. He often has dirt on his face from being involved in some form of ruckus, either that or a bruise. When out doing villainous activities, he often has black tribal war paint covering around his eyes, and several strange designs upon his forehead and chin.

His build is spry and lean, yet it's clear despite his more streamlined build that there is lots of force to be tossed about behind him. His skin is fair, a heathy tan upon him with scars upon his forearms and hands from fights and manual labor.

Surprisingly, Victor cleans up well. While he prefers his heathenous ways, if forced to then he can be quite handsome. His hair complements his eyes well and when he isn't busy looking like a wild child, his sour look often comes off more like a sense of bitter maturity than anything else. Don't ask him to smile though, they often just look uncomfortable upon his face as if they hurt him both physically and psychologically.

Personality:

Victor is reserved... Well, more like uncertain when meeting new people. He is guarded, especially when he wants to make a good first impression It's difficult when most of your social interactions come from violence. He is a bit awkward in all honesty, socially at least. Victor does his best to be cordial, not wishing to spread unnecessary cruelty to those he deems undeserving. Yet still, he is a Villian, cruelty is part of what he does... Ironic.

He is selective in his crimes, everything has purpose, even if he gets carried away... He is very much a blunt force object, a bull in a china shop.

Victor is quick to anger and easily provoked. Violence is something he understands well, everyone does. It's a better form of communication than the tongue in his mind. Besides, winners decide who is correct in an argument. He is one who deeply respects his peers, even if they are in deep confrontation. He admires their motivation to challenge his... But Victor is a destroyer, it's his duty to tear those who oppose him to the ground. He needs to dominate and instill fear, it's all he can do. Victor has a rather troubled mind, not really sure what his purpose is besides causing havoc and being involved with unsavory folk, doing jobs for them and simply living. He won't lie and say he doesn't enjoy some of it, but there has to be more to life, surely?

He is good to his allies so long as they don't rouse his anger, he holds his peers to high expectations and will view you highly if you meet them... Perhaps, even call you friend. Maybe that could offer him some peace of mind, just a person he feels comfortable around. They wouldn't even have to speak, just enjoy the others presence through sheer osmosis.

Background:

Nah. Not yet.

Their favorite hero Villian?:

The tricksters always interested him.

Riddler, Loki, Chameleon.

Other?:

Apologies if he seems OP, sometimes I get to into the hype.

Edited at November 14, 2022 11:33 PM by The Human Abstract
We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 14, 2022 08:43 AM

The Dangers

Lightbringer

Give Award
He looks awesome! Accepted!

The Human Abstract said:

wip

The Human Abstract - 203945

Character role: (student, teacher, etc.)

Student?

Hero or villain?

Villian

Character name:

Victor L. Forrester

Villian name:

... He hasn't thought of one.

He doesn't want something tacky, after all it's his alter ego, but he isn't very creative.

He turned eighteen last Winter.

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Ability(s):

Weather Manipulation

He can summon forth storms with a wave of his hands, create thunder from a mere clap, send gusts of wind with a single breath, and bring lightning with a thought.

Superhuman Physiology:

He is stronger than an average person, way faster, heals quicker, his skin is thick and bones dense, an absolute unit.

Appearance:

A six foot tall red head with a rather gruff appearance.

His face constantly dour with a impassive frown, furrowed brows casting shadow over his electric blue eyes, a well worn stubble, and a slightly broken nose, Victor looks rough. His very demeanor screams an aura of experience in life and death situations, that he is a fighter. He has a very rugged look, with shaggy hair that is about chin length, swept back to keep from his face. He often has dirt on his face from being involved in some form of ruckus, either that or a bruise. When out doing villainous activities, he often has black tribal war paint covering around his eyes, and several strange designs upon his forehead and chin.

His build is spry and lean, yet it's clear despite his more streamlined build that there is lots of force to be tossed about behind him. His skin is fair, a heathy tan upon him with scars upon his forearms and hands from fights and manual labor.

Surprisingly, Victor cleans up well. While he prefers his heathenous ways, if forced to then he can be quite handsome. His hair complements his eyes well and when he isn't busy looking like a wild child, his sour look often comes off more like a sense of bitter maturity than anything else. Don't ask him to smile though, they often just look uncomfortable upon his face as if they hurt him both physically and psychologically.

Personality:

Victor is reserved... Well, more like uncertain when meeting new people. He is guarded, especially when he wants to make a good first impression It's difficult when most of your social interactions come from violence. He is a bit awkward in all honesty, socially at least. Victor does his best to be cordial, not wishing to spread unnecessary cruelty to those he deems undeserving. Yet still, he is a Villian, cruelty is part of what he does... Ironic.

He is selective in his crimes, everything has purpose, even if he gets carried away... He is very much a blunt force object, a bull in a china shop.

Victor is quick to anger and easily provoked. Violence is something he understands well, everyone does. It's a better form of communication than the tongue in his mind. Besides, winners decide who is correct in an argument. He is one who deeply respects his peers, even if they are in deep confrontation. He admires their motivation to challenge his... But Victor is a destroyer, it's his duty to tear those who oppose him to the ground. He needs to dominate and instill fear, it's all he can do. Victor has a rather troubled mind, not really sure what his purpose is besides causing havoc and being involved with unsavory folk, doing jobs for them and simply living. He won't lie and say he doesn't enjoy some of it, but there has to be more to life, surely?

He is good to his allies so long as they don't rouse his anger, he holds his peers to high expectations and will view you highly if you meet them... Perhaps, even call you friend. Maybe that could offer him some peace of mind, just a person he feels comfortable around. They wouldn't even have to speak, just enjoy the others presence through sheer osmosis.

Background:

Nah. Not yet.

Their favorite hero Villian?:

The tricksters always interested him.

Riddler, Loki, Chameleon.

Other?:

Apologies if he seems OP, sometimes I get to into the hype.

We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 18, 2022 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just so everyone is aware, there is a discussion thread.
We Are Legends Sign Ups {OPEN}November 28, 2022 12:41 AM

The Dangers

Lightbringer

Give Award
~ You can find the rp thread at this link. Please make sure you read all the rules before posting. I'll see you all there! ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us