Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!
Chatbox
 Rykio
07:24:07 An Attic.
She's so cute, distant! Siberian squill?
 ScardeyKat
07:23:48 Kat ?
Distant
Lilly of the Valley is nice, and kind of an eerie plant for any character seeing how deadly it is
 technoblade
07:23:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I can't wait to finish it and put it up. The last 2 did good so I hope this one gets the same love.

A bit of freezer ice got flicked into my eye really hard when I opened a frozen dinner meal.
 Luna🌕
07:21:45 Silver (She/her)
Your wolves played: Winter is sad.Aww girl let me help you feel better :(
 Rykio
07:21:45 An Attic.
Oh that's sick!!
 distant-screams
07:21:39 katy | beetle
-Click-
ee she needs some art.

but what plant/flower should i give her? i was planning on turning her into a plant cat.
 Rykio
07:21:32 An Attic.
Technology,
I haven't! I wanna see. :o

Oh man. D: That's awful, I hope it heals soon. I'm curious, how did you do that, if you don't mind me asking?
 Loveless
07:21:03 lexiboo
@boeing
YES! Thank you a million
 technoblade
07:20:44 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

The WIP for my next auction
 Boeing
07:20:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Loveless
-WP Click-
This it?
 Luna🌕
07:20:13 Silver (She/her)
-WP Click- Ok, new link! What wings? Dawn does not fit herÂ…
 Loveless
07:19:55 lexiboo
I canÂ’t seem to find the ad
 -Sweet-Poison-
07:19:47 Bau
Nomnoms? Techno...
 Loveless
07:19:16 lexiboo
It was an art contest that ends in November of a character called Evan
 technoblade
07:19:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

Speaking of stalking, have you seen the adopt I'm working on?

I bruised the sclera and it looks like I got ink eye.
 Rykio
07:18:35 An Attic.
Broken link. :)
 Luna🌕
07:17:54 Silver (She/her)
What wings would look better, how much are they, and what could I sell to get them I want to absolutely spoil her -WP Click- please wing suggestions!
 Rykio
07:17:18 An Attic.
Technology,
Aww man! D: I need to chat more often, I'm usually stalking.

What happened to it?
 Loveless
07:15:40 lexiboo
I was doing art for a contest and lost the forum for it now that itÂ’s done
 technoblade
07:15:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Ryk

I've seen though you've always left chat about the time I come in ;-;

I am good but my eye is fucked right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Brown Bear : -4
Red Fox : -3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 24, 2022 06:52 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Juniper Grenleff

Appearance: Juniper is only five foot four, yet covered in lean muscle. His shoulders are slightly wider than his hips and his legs seem like trunks, capable of propelling Juniper forward quickly and keeping him balanced no matter the situation. With rough, dark golden skin that is covered in small scratches and scars, his pale opal tattoos stick out on him like a sore thumb. His pale tattoos are hard to conceal and are patterned like Mehndi. Juniper just likes how it looks on him though and likes to think it connects him more to his dad’s culture. These tattoos paint his right arm and shoulder as well as the side of his neck, spiraling in a beautiful fashion in a symbol of good luck. On the lower part of his back, he has a long, scratch mark clawed into his back from not being careful while taking care of a dragon. Of course, the dragon didn’t fully mean it, but the dragon and Juniper still got heavily scolded by his enraged mother afterwards.

Juniper has a soft, round face, with only a slightly square jawline. Juniper has a sharp nose, pointed like a beak, and beady dark brown eyes that appear like black buttons from afar. Dark bags hang under his always observing eyes, barely visible most of the time unless he spends more time than usual reading late into the night. A soft tuft of hair sits messily in his head, often with leaves or grass sticking out of it. His hair color is a gentle hazel color and it is always always fluffy. A long strand of hair in a braid held together by a small bead is the only hair that escapes his small, stubby ponytail. His pale honey cheeks seemed slightly burned from sunlight, but always slightly rosey when complimented. In fact, if you look close enough, you can sometimes see black freckles on his cheeks. He has a polite simple smile, thin lips and small for when anyone tells him a joke he finds funny or is simply trying to make a good impression. Although, his smile when he genuinely thinks something is funny is so much better. His toothy smile lights up his face and his chipped tooth can be seen. It looks silly and goofy which is what makes it so good. He just looks a lot better when he smiles.

Personality: Juniper is an odd person to come across. With a bright cheerful personality but one laced with stubbornness and passion, Juniper is a lot different from when you first meet him to when you next come across him. He loves to tussle with people he has grown fond of, ruffling their hair, punching them jokingly on the shoulder, and hugging them at seemingly random, which seems very different from when you first encounter him where he is very polite and almost shy at times. He is not overly trusting per say, but he is very accepting. Always treating people like one of his own no matter who they are, Juniper may not trust them with his secrets or other things, but he does his best to make the person feel comfortable and happy.

Juniper is somewhat naive and shy, willing to believe people because he has had no reason to distrust people while he has lived safely in the valley, but they are fierce. While Juniper doesn’t generally result to violence in disagreements, sometimes their opponent does. Juniper will always try to convince the person to not be violent and de-escalate the attacker, but Juniper isn’t afraid to fight if there is no other option. They aren’t going to just light taps on the cheek either if the other person isn’t holding back.

As for friendships and love life, Juniper really has none. Not that he is sad by this fact, but it does make him feel a little lonely from time to time. If he does manage to befriend someone, he will occasionally give them gifts as well as be very protective of them. If anyone makes fun of his friends, that person will get one hell of a time afterwards. His friends will have to be able to deal with his nonsensical hugs and weird rants he goes on, marveling at something that he remembered about history, magic, astronomy, or anything of that nature. As for if someone fell in love with him, good luck. Juniper will probably trust that person more than anyone and talk nonstop to them, he’ll compliment said person a lot, and go out of his way to help them. This might sound good, but he does occasionally get too worried about how the other feels.

Dragon: Open!

Strengths: Physically Strong, Good with Animals/Dragons, + Determined

Weaknesses: Poor Lungs, Naive, + Very Stubborn

Likes: Animals, Singing, His Idiotic Siblings, the Valley, Reading, Drawing Small Doodles, Loud Storms, Stargazing, Tea, Collecting Skulls, + Nice Dresses

Dislikes: Hot humid weather, Most Loud People (Only while Reading), Coffee, Singing In Front of Others, Tight Clothes, Sour Foods, Egotistical People, + Being Humiliated

Affiliations: Open

Other: I liked WoF as a kid and How to Train your Dragon is still a favorite of mine

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 25, 2022 05:47 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

=Ærrax=

Nicknames:

Aerrax, Rax, Rex, Raxxie, Raxxy

85 years (Young Adult)

Male

Class:

Earth Class

Appearance:

Ærrax is a large, thickset male standing at 13ft (for now), built very much like a komodo dragon in terms of his thick, powerful legs and tail. His neck however is above his shoulders and also somewhat thick, meanwhile he has clawed feet with four toes on the front, plus dew claws at the back. He has small, pointed spikes along his tail, back and neck, but these are no more rock-solid than the rest of his scales, just a little added protection for enemies trying to pierce his thick hide. His tail is in a spiked, solid V shape at the end, and he largely uses this armored tail for attacking if necessary. It takes a lot of power to maneuver, thrashing like a snake, and so when not in use generally gets dragged along behind him, leaving an imprint in the earth. When he's excited, it can end up flying wildly in the air behind him, so keep an eye out. It can deal wounds and definitely bruises if it hits someone.

He has a broad, triangular head with a wide, squared muzzle - full of the usual, dragon-sharp teeth, and big fangs of which two upper escape the sides of his mouth. He has a very lizard-like tongue (forking and being very long) however it is an unusual shade of dark mauve - due to his Acidic ability.

He is a dark, mossy green - the scales various shades of green which give him the mossy appearance and help him to blend somewhat well into a tree canopy. They occasionally shed, and grow back in a shimmering silver until the green pigment reappears as the scale reforms within the tight armor-like scales.

This guy certainly cannot fly, but when he runs he charges much like a rhino - that is, fast and deadly if he wishes. He generally doesn't like to spend much time moving, and will slow down further as he continues to age, most likely limiting himself to short bursts of speed. Right now he's young and more agile than the thickly shelled beast he is yet to grow into. His puppy like nature also keeps him moving a little more often than members of his class as his enthusiasm for fellow dragons and friendly people drives him forward - perhaps with a little less forward thinking than his rider would like.

His wings are oval in shape and somewhat small, as is common with his Class. They begin just above his shoulders and are about the same size of his main body when outstretched to their fullest, but they are not much use for anything other than gliding. When outstreached and resting they will just graze the floor. His wings will likely stop growing soon, and remain fairly small as his body adjusts to much more weight from his scales and muscle. Scaled along the bones, the majority of his wings are a membrane-like material that feels leathery to touch. They are quite tough, but with enough force can be damaged - and are by far the weakest part of Ærrax.

He also has bright golden eyes that look much like wheat with flecks of brown. His horns curl thickly up then around the sides of his head like a Ram's, before ending pointed by his chin, which are important for destroying large structures. His nose bridge also supports two smaller horn-stumps, which likely protect various nerves in his nose. He has a keen scent after all.

Personality:

To put it simply, Ærrax is just like a Golden Retriever. That is to say: super loyal, very food motivated and extremely waggy in the tail department.

This young male is very outgoing, his social sunniness very noticeable as he is always the first to head up and greet a newcomer. Intimidating at first glance (he is a 13ft Dragon), it quickly becomes clear he is so warm-hearted, with his body language much like a playful puppy. He's gently honest, down to earth and friendly, right from the moment you meet him.

And thank goodness for that because his slowly, increasingly growing size can be intimidating, especially if one takes note of his long fangs and spiked tail. The latter has a slightly dangerous habit of wagging when Ærrax is feeling upbeat and happy. Or when it whips around angrily if he is hearing of some injustice. Either way it might be useful to keep a safe distance at all times.

Aside from his slightly dangerous tail, it's a good idea to watch out for this Acid spit. He tries to avoid using it since it can be harmful, but occasionally he'll forget the negative effects of this spit while digging out a den for himself. Thankfully his isn't too potent yet.

He is very loving, snuggling up to his rider and any dragon friends when he's chilling out. Quality time is his love language, and he might just get on his friend's nerves by how often he'll follow them around. He can't handle loneliness or isolation well, needing someone else nearby, even just a voice. If there's no one he'll loose his usual positive self to a much more frightened pessimist. His biggest fear would be some sort of long isolation - the idea of not being able to do anything, to not fight back against an enemy sickens him. If there is an injustice or danger for one of his loved ones, he has to be be there. The idea of some impenetrable wall, some foe, containing him worries him more than anything else.

This young male possesses a soft thunderous tone of voice: gentle, amused rumbles; a playful mrr sound; an overjoyed awhr at the return of a friend. Think like a cat, but deeper and much louder. He has a loud roar, like the rushing of wind through a forest, or by the edge of a cliff: Mighty and Beautiful. It will likely become louder and clearer in tone as he grows, but it is nevertheless a satisfying sound to listen to now. He is a vocal boy, huffing and grumbling often to show his happiness or displeasure.

Rider:

Sprout <3

Ability:

Acid Spit: This is an ability that's primary function is to aid in burrowing. The spit has a mild decaying aspect, and soften hardened ground to make digging easier. It's relatively harmless to dragons, though irritating to them and more so humans, however, it's entirely painful and can cause terrible damage if taken to the eyes. They have acid glands, which have a limited quantity that replenish over time (talking hours).

This young male hasn't fully learned how to use this ability. He loves to dig, but his tunnels aren't really explore worthy yet. Not one for long-term plans, Rax's abilities are usually a last-effort thing and he relies much more on his strength in combat situations.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+ Highly protective and Loyal: Ærrax is not one to question orders from those he trusts. He will follow those he cares about into next to anything, and will stand by their side no matter how hard it gets. This armored male will shield anything he deems worthy of his protection by putting himself in-between it and the danger - many times putting himself at risk. He is not invulnerable, but will do his best to stand strong when they are in danger, long after his limit. Nothing is more important to him then his friends and family. There is nothing he would not do for those few he loves and adores above the rest.

+ Kindhearted: A true sweetheart, this dragon goes out of his way to help anything smaller than himself. (And bigger, in the unlikely event that they require it.) He values all life greatly, even those usually deemed 'prey' and so carries out any necessarily violence or hunting in a respectful manner, in contrast with the wilder relatives. A thoughtful listener, he can also be a strong support when he is with those closest to him.

+ Good Scent: Enjoying exploring terrain of all kinds - forest, marshes, deserts, tunnels, this male has encountered a plethora of different smells. He tries to keep alert if needed, and sometimes relies on scent to warn him while he takes a sneaky nap - visualizing his surroundings based dominantly on recent smells. A massive food lover, he is very good at identifying different ingredients within a meal and working out the perfect balance of each.

- Seperation Anxiety: This dragon is very dependent on other dragons and people, particularly his rider. He cannot manage well alone, except for short periods of time. This is a big issue - since he can't always get around with the rest of his friends, and waits or watches nervously until they return. He can get largely destructive and anxious when left alone, his large size instantly becoming a danger to anyone and everything in-between him and freedom or his friends.

- Excitable: Ærrax is undoubtedly a friendly guy, but he's definitely not in the best position for hugs. While he's not enormous yet, his size is a little too big for his personality. He has a worrying habit of running up to greet people - leaving dents in the ground in his wake from his wrecking-ball of a tail, with the ground shaking slightly as he approaches. This big-hearted boy would never hurt someone on purpose, but with his stature he is certainly at risk of hurting someone.

- Low stamina: Built like a tank and about as easily moved, he is a definite useful asset to any ground battle. However if the time calls for a quick get away this is where he will hit a dead end. No flight, and low running stamina can get him caught in the middle of bad events. Calculating this dragon's stamina in preparation and during a battle will be an important task of his rider - if they wish to avoid any uncomfortable situations.

Likes & Dislikes:

✓ People & animals

✓ Snoozing

✓ Long walks in the grass

✓ Good smells

✓ Digging dens and holes

✓ Curling up with loved ones

✓ Berries, Spices, Food

✓ Cliff-sides

x Rudeness

x Anything too small and easily stepped on

x Injuries

× Being trapped

× Nighttime

× Getting lost

× Unclimbable trees

× Isolation

Affiliations:

Open, WIP

Other:

Favorite Dragon Movie/Books: The How to Train your dragon everything (except that one new series/reboot, noo D: ) & the Inheritance cycle!

Added a few little details. Possible Rax picture coming soon ;3

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 25, 2022 06:01 AM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

=Quill Ellwood=

Nicknames:

Hah, no. She doesn't do those. Quill works fine.

16, soon to be 17.

Female

Sexuality:

Unsure. Female-lean.

Appearance:

Quill is somewhat masculine in appearance, with narrow hips and somewhat wide shoulders and her body in a long rectangular shape. Both her torso and legs are long, and she stands at 5"6. Her arms are fairly muscled for her age and gender, and she is definitely of an athletic build.

She has ash-blonde hair, which is short and cut to between her chin and shoulder length, usually. She regularly changes her hair, cropping and cutting it whever she is too bored for her own good. Thankfully it grows back relatively fast so if she makes a mistake it'll be fixed sooner rather than later. She'd like to try dying it one day, but that her mother would never forgive her for that. Half up, half down is her usual style, with a bun at the back.

Quill also has pale, sky-blue eyes and darker lashes, which give her a sort of fragile, child-like look if one was not aware of the rest of her. They are often outlined in a light greyish eyeliner to accentuate the narrow, almond eye shape. In the light they appear a paler blue, and there is an absence of any other colour - the only marks being ocean-waves of slightly darker blue.

She knows a fair bit about makeup, and occasionally wears some if the occasion calls for it but otherwise leaves it aside: showing her real complexion. Tanning easily, and less pale that she initially seems, she has rosy cheeks and a lightly freckled nose as well as all sorts of peircings on her ears. Industrial, firsts, seconds ect. She likes to wear jewelry on her ears, in her hair, neck and on her hands, but removes them all for combat, and casual wear. This young woman gracefully accepts her mother's heirloom gifts of old rings and jewelry and treasures them as some of the few connections she has to her mother, and family.

Her wardrobe is an assortment of blouses, shirts and trousers; each item of clothing is either white, black, grey or a pale blue. She owns a few more dresses back home which she imports for very important events. They're all old style, and not in the most pristine of conditions - but she loves wearing them anyways. Her shoes are usually some kind of boots or flat shoes, but she has a hidden talent of being able to do anything in heels.

Quill also has a long scar down the right side of her belly (from the upper ribs to just below the bellybutton) from an 'accident' with her Grandfather. She doesn't know much of the rest of her family, but she does now her mother lothes them, and does the same. She doesn't remember it hurting, only that it happened in a duel. Whatever led up to a grown man fighting a child in a duel?... She'll work up the courage to ask her mother one day. For now that can stay with the unanswered questions of Who was Great Uncle Quillen? And What happen to her Father?

Personality:

Quill is not the easiest person to get along with. She takes a lot of time to warm up to, and isn't one to reach out in terms of friendships. This sharp-minded teenager does understand the importance of allies however, and is reliable for an often brutally honest opinion. She will look for those stronger than herself and pay extra attention to how they achieve this - as she always pushes herself to even greater limits, perhaps asking for training or help if they seem willing enough. She will also occasionally keep an eye on those she considers weaker, building up alliances that will surely benefit herself in the future. Even small skills can come in useful, so she surrounds herself with anyone and everyone with all sorts of talents. Their openness and personality often doesn't matter much to her - as long as they can exchange knowledge and skills, she will be happy to spend time with them. She believes in fairly trading her time with others, and tries to ensure she is not taking advantage of these others, but can appear to if she is not careful to actively help them.

Rather emotionally stiff, she isn't much of a talker but will engage in small talk if she's bored. She takes a special interest in small cultural traditions, hand-combat and riddles. Mental stimulation, such as riddles, is something that relaxes her and sets her into the right mindset for stressful or difficult tasks.

As a child, Quill didn't have much time for the varied cultural events from her family's formerly long history. Her mother was very strict on her manners, time management and schooling and she rarely had time in-between lessons and training for the soon-to-be forgotten traditions which are written in a dusty, handed down tradition-book back at her family home. She has read it cover to cover and longs for the day where she can fill in the empty pages, yet to be written.

As a result of her strict upbringing, she takes things far too seriously. Little friendly competitions are a must-win, and she possesses quite a competitive streak - although not in the usual sense. She will not become rageful if she doesn't win, but will become quiet for a while as she dissapears to train herself harshly. Her pride does not allow her to break until she has reached a feat comparable to the winners, or she is pushed to her limit and collapses.

She is succesptible to overworking herself and causing herself illness from exhaustion. Being proficient at self defense as well as blade-work, she certainly has put a lot of time and dedication into these skills and they will undoubtedly prove useful. Her mother has trained her in a range of skills as well as these, but she never excelled in anything literate. Maths however she could do. Quill struggles with reading sometimes, and hates being forced through a book or written instructions. She relies on verbal instructions for anything, and is slow both in reading and writing, with her handwriting - according to her mother "nothing short of atrocious." These seemingly outdated lessons like politics and english have never interested her however she has retained her knowledge from her manner classes, presenting herself courteously to those she does not know, and remembering the odd bit of useful information - though she has blocked out the majority of it.

She has no sense of humour. At all. Quill doesn't appreciate jokes, and sometimes they even blow right over her head. She rarely smiles, and laughing is out of the question but it is not impossible to get the faintest smirk out of her, or an uneasy grin if a certain someone's talking to her. While she tries not to be so uptight and enjoy things, she doesn't show this through her face much - her mouth is always in a straight, neutral line.

Quill isn't the most loyal of people. She can get sidetracked by the idea of power, and acts in her own, or her mother's, self interest. She is very assertive, but works hard to get what she wants without outwardly forcing the other person. Many of her mannerisms are directly from her mother, but she is trying to escape that overbearing shadow and make room for herself to breathe and find her own self. Becoming a Rider does give her a whole ton more responsibility, but she isn't one to shy away from that - more like one to grab it with both hands and probably do more than needed. She'd also gain a little more status for her family, so that would put her mother in a happier state of mind - which would make her life a whole lot easier.

Dragon:

Rimfire!

Stengths & Weaknesses:

+ Combat skills: As soon as she could lift up a dinner knife, her mother enrolled her in self-defence classes and she is able to effectively manoeuvre a sword. Nothing too heavy yet though - she's still growing.

+ Logic: With a logical mind, Quill can remove her emotions from the equation when figuring out a course of action. She puts group safety over the risk of helping one individual, and also holds others to high standards. If someone calls behind, they must catch up. Simple as that.

+ Manners: This young woman has a diplomatic side when she wishes, and relies on old customs to get her way. She can be manipulative if she really needs to, using a mix of forceful logic as well as her smooth tongue to achieve her goals.

- Loyalty: Quill isn't outright disloyal, but she doesn't always stick around with people, even if that would be a moral thing to do. She's a little self-centred, and this can loose her potential friends.

- Loner: Whenever she's satisfyed with her amount of 'allies' she doesn't go out of her way to make more connections with people. Self-isolating herself, Quill isn't really responsive to basic friendliness and sometimes goes out by herself to train or complete a task - even when it would be more efficient in a group.

- Balance: It's a bit worrying that she struggles to balance so much. Her mother got aggavated at how incapable she was at simply staying on the spot, on one foot. She says it's because Quill's mind is too empty with nothing to weigh her down, so she falls to the side.. Q tries to work on this but often resorts to purposefully overleaning on one side to wobble back towords the middle when balancing.

Likes & Dislikes:

✓ Her Mother: Sure, they have a rather complex relationship, but without her dedication to Quill's schooling, Q believes she wouldn't be much of a person. She has learnt many important lessons from her, and will carry them with her forever - though they rarely spend time together.

✓ Singing: Not that she does it that regularly, but Quill loves to sing. She only does if she's feeling particularly happy, and is alone. Or thinks she is. She's got an enjoyable voice to listen to, and will only improve as she becomes an adult.

✓ Affection: You wouldn't be able to tell from a first look at Quill - okay, not even a week of knowing her- but she loves affection. Quality time, physical contact and small gifts of anything will definitely get a grin out of her, maybe even a blush if it's pulled off right. She'll return it in a heartbeat, finally releasing her own pent-up affection for the person.

× Writing, Reading: She doesn't like to read anything she hasn't before - it takes her too long and makes her head hurt. Writing has a similar issue, and her writing is very messy. Maths is more to her liking.

× Bad Weather: Anything that gets her wet, gets her in a bad mood. Her clothing is always neat, and whatever messes with this will cause a day full of muttered cussing and a raised temper - not that the weather cares very much, but Quill certainly does.

× Her Grandparents: Long story short, her Grandparents were responsible for her once noble family's decline. Her mother's rigorous training is her final attempt at delaying the destruction of the family through one of the few remaining members.

Affiliations:

Open, WIP

Other:

Fun fact: She was named after her Great Uncle Quillen. :)

Same deal as Rax, few extra little details.

Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 27, 2022 12:20 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All previous characters plus Tenes new dragon are accepted :)
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 28, 2022 07:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Master List has been updated. Those from the original sign ups who are still wishing to participate, please have your original forms posted her within the next two days.
Thank you.
Burning Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp Remake | Open!September 30, 2022 12:26 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:

Michael Shane Evans

18 years

Male

Appearance:

Michael is definitely not the tallest person in a crowd, yet isn't the shortest either; standing at 5'7 and weighing about 129 pounds. As he is slender in build, it makes him seem slight or almost delicate at a first glance; in truth, he possesses a surprising amount of strength for his appearance, his body muscled in the way one would see among some athletes; lean strength throughout the arms and legs and body, not large corded muscles like some would see in those that use or haul heavier items or weapons, but rather in a more active, lean manner. As someone with naturally pale skin, he will only get a light tan when out in the sun for a while, and then he will start to burn; so he has to be a bit careful when the day is particularly sunny unless he wants to end up with painful burns and perhaps even blisters at the end of the day. There are a few scars on him, hidden by his clothing, and most of them from accidents. A thing to note is that there is at least one hidden knife on him somewhere.

HIs hair is black, a jet black, dark as a clear night with no moon to illuminate the sky. The type of said hair is straight, not curly or wavy or some mix of the types. Most often his hair is cut short, nothing longer than his earlobes; and the typical length is somewhere around the middle of his ear, usually. His facial shape is soft but at the same time kind of angular, if that makes sense. He does have sharper features than what is considered typical, but unlike some, his face isn't all sharp edges.

While most of him is not particularly attention-grabbing in appearance, pretty average actually, Michael's eyes are certainly eyecatching. They are colored gray, not a shade of blue that looks light gray from a distance, not gray-green or a different shade of blue-gray. No, they are a true gray. Like concrete, not too dark to be considered dark gray, yet not light enough to be silver.

Something unnerving about Michael, is his gaze. Most often than not, there is a cold, calculating look in those striking gray eyes. It is one that can make the back of one's neck prickle when being stared at for a length of time. Like he is sizing the one he is looking at up, analyzing, picking out strengths and weaknesses. Though with certain people, ones he knows, that steely glint can be replaced with something more mischievous and softer.

His natural way of movement is quiet. Not entirely silent by default, but hard to hear unless it is very quiet or if one is specfically listening for footsteps or anything out of place. As a result, he has startled many others, including his own family, being there when they turn around, where he appears where he definitely was not beforehand. Some have found it a bit unsettling at how he can so easily come up behind them with barely a sound so casually.

Dragon:

Xevioso

Personality:

Michael is a bit of an interesting character. Like everyone, his personality has contridictions which contrast each other in a way that makes him unique from others.

At first glance, he comes off as someone of the quieter sort; not too social, a tad bit aloof even. Not remarkable in any way. Kind of mild and neutral in temperment and overall personality. If someone watches him for a few minutes, then they'll notice how he seems to be watching others around him; sometimes out of the corner of his eye surreptitiously; sometimes in a blatant manner; and mostly in a casual way, looking at others with particular focus but definitely watching all the same. He may sometimes come off as shy, due to his more quieter, less social demeanor, but he is not. Although he is not all too fond of being in the spotlight, he has not problem being in the thick of things, just as long as he is not the direct focus of attention. He also doesn't come off as an overly emotion person, which can be true; he sometimes can't be too emotional, unless by his own volition or poked and driven to the breaking point, or by other circumstances. While at first glance, Michael doesn't seem like anything special, if someone takes a closer look, they will find an edge to that seemingly ordinary nature; calculating and alert, much like the look in his eyes. The kind of thing that very much has the potiental to be dangerous. Some people have chosen to keep him at arm's distance if they noticed, not trusting him in the same manner one would not trust a viper not to strike. Some choose to simply stay away from him, watching warily from the sidelines. And some act indifferent to him, treating him normally. He, for the most part, is naturally cautious when interacting with those he doesn't know, then opening up after he gets a bearing on the other person's personality and such, he isn't one to trsut to easily. And sometimes, he'll purposefully prod at someone just to gauge their temperment further if he cannot get a bead on them.

Michael has a more fiercer nature; can be quicker to rise to a fight and more quick-tempered. He is not someone to pick a fight with, he will not stand to be pushed around. For the most part, he keeps his temper under control, doesn't let it show. The most someone will get from him is carefully controlled anger; fire in his eyes melting away the cold look; sometimes a smile that dances just on the edge of a snarl, showing just a bit of too many teeth; voice imbued with what seems to be both a barely audible snarl and icy cold anger. While showing anger can very well mean that the other person has won, he has noticed that in a few cases that others seem to be unsettled or wary of the controlled way he shows his anger; which he has taken to mean that he has enough control over himself emotionally to not let the anger burst out, but instead give a glimpse of it. His patience isn't the longest, he is still quick-tempered by nature, and it can be a struggle to bite back the rising fire that wishes to express itself. His anger though, is more cold and fierce and quiet, although if pushed, it can turn from cold to blazing and explode. He has never been one to take things lying down, he will fight back, even if it seems he has accepted whatever it is, there will most likely be retaliation of some kind.

He can be quite apathetic sometimes. Mostly stemming from the fact that you cannot change the past, and sometimes in his opinion, some people just deserve it. In regards to that and some situations, he can be on the vengeful side; especially if it was a persona slight, against himself or anyone he cares about. Uusally to him, some people deserve what had been scoming to them, and while many people don't deserve bad things happening to them; it's not like he can do anything about it, can he? He's on the more indifferent side of the empathy scale, and of course, it depends on the situation and people involved.

Michael is a person who is independent and strong of will. He is not one to back down easily, never been much of a follower, never been one to take orders from a leader without saying anything. Sure, he will listen and obey if it's a matter of life or death, where mere seconds are esscential in tipping the scales toward survival; of if he knows that they know what they are doing. He is strong-willed and sometimes stubborn, not stupid though; he knows when to obey and set aside any feelings he doesn't like. But usually, he doesn't have a mind of obeying others on a whim. Hs trust and respect have to be earned, otherwise it will be harder to get him to do something. He usually doesn't try to persist with something out of reason, usually. He can be known as a 'serial dissenter' aka, a person who loves to ask questions, know what's going on, especially in regards to a plan. Needless to say, if he doesn't like something, he will voice it.

Michael can actually be somewhat manipulative if he needs to be. Uusally small things that aren't bad. If it needs to be done, then he will do it, but he has never taken it too far.

Usually in the presence of certain people, those he knows and is more comfortable with ,it's like his personality takes a 180. Usually seen when he is around someone known as Mircea Cryolar. He can be quite mischievous, in a more playful manner; even extending himself as to include flirting.

Strengths:

-Stealth

-Speed and agility.

-Archery & knife skills. He has been using a bow and arrow for almost as long as he could hold one. Years of practice and trial and error have made him an exellent shot. He could probably figure out how to accurate shoot from a dragon's back if given ample time. As for knives, he is quite adept with them.

-Being underestimated

-Observant & intelligent

Weaknesses:

-Thalassophobia

-Horrible sense of direction

-Not a team player

-Not the strongest physically

-Can be stubborn

-Fire

-Exercise

-Being alone

-Most animals