Wolf Play : From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)
Chatbox
 technoblade
03:21:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Raven

Amor

I can picture the chat being filled with pvp commentary
 STS
03:20:47 TS, Speckles
Amor. The grading, bronze, silver etc, and the limit on exp your wolf has to have. Just more annoying to setup for me
 Nevermore.
03:20:30 Never/Nev
Hello Mag!
How're you doing today?

Technician! :D
 technoblade
03:20:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I believe you can reach it. I never PvPed cause of the whole betting and having to heal my wolves thing. Just seemed like a money sink
 Blue Wolves
03:20:03 Da ba dee
Name?
-WP Click-
 Ámor
03:19:56 On haitus
@Techno
They pvped me alot and it was very fun and intense, we both won at different times
 Magnus Bane
03:19:23 Mag/Maggy
Hey!
 Ámor
03:19:16 On haitus
@Sts
Huh rules?
 technoblade
03:19:07 Lil Techy | Techno
emmet

I wish I was arounf during the time they were active in PvPs to see how it was
 STS
03:18:51 TS, Speckles
I dont pvp anymore >.> too many "rules"
 \\ Akari Ahava //
03:18:43 
Is anyone else having trouble playing with their wolves after exploring?
 Amygdala
03:18:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
True...we don't speak about all the loses XD

I hope i can be the top pvp pack one day...i am still far off
 Continental Wolves
03:18:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I remember my first win against Dire *^*
I miss the PvP's against them
 kycantina
03:18:03 ky but it's spooky
Cae, I'd think between like level 5 and 10 since there's fewer prey options the game could spawn?

Amy, I was having too good a day, the universe had to take me down a peg
 Amygdala
03:17:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Shush...don't tell others my secret lmao

Goddam...i miss leo though. It's his fauld for proposing a competition to see who can get the most wins in a week lmao
(I can be very competitive)
 Ámor
03:17:22 On haitus
Dire and I used to Pvp all the time and there was a time my chimmie kept beating one of theirs
 technoblade
03:17:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

at least they aren't recorded though
 Ámor
03:16:57 On haitus
I bred this gal *^*
-WP Click-
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 04:19 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
of course ^^

River-Luna said:
May I reserve two puppies, if I'm allowed to have two of them.

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 19, 2022 11:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

≈♦Shadow♦≈

Breed:
26% Great Pyrenees | 16% Saint Bernard | 14% German Shephered | 11% Border Collie | 9% Siberian Husky | 7% Australian Shepherd | 4% Dachshund | 2% Welsh Corgi | 11% Unknown
Sexuality:
Hetero
Role:
Puppy
Appearance:
Due to her genetics and having many breeds in her DNA, Shadow has a height of 22 inches and weighs around 73 pounds. She is almost fully grown and is packed with slight muscle and a complete undercoat. Her fur is very long, soft, and shaggy, dotted from shades of blue and gray to shades of brown and black and few shades of white. Tan and cream and layering her belly and chest, leading to a tan muzzle. Her eyes are bright blue like those of a Husky with sharp, pointed ears. Her eyes are surrounded by black fur and her nose is black with tiny pink speckles. Her head is mostly brown with speckles of blue. She has a long, shaggy tail that curls over her back. She has large black paws, fading into a light gray as they lead to her body. She was named Shadow after her tendency to bark at her shadow and have darker left side, as her right side of her body was much lighter at the time and still slightly is.
Personality:
Shadow; kind, troublesome, energetic. Those three words come to the mind of many dogs and humans who meet the pup. Although these things are true, they probably don't know the whole backstory of it. You know the saying "sometimes strength has to bow to wisdom". Yeah, that's these two twins, with Shadow being the strength. With her brother, he's got a strategy and Shadow has plan B.
Shadow is a very kind, calm, and energetic pup. She is usually kind to those she meets, knowing what horrible things they could've gone through. She is usually quite calm as well, not wanting to startle anyone who seems nervous. She is quite thoughtful of others and doesn't often get it back. She is very energetic though, having lots of energy. She could probably run a full mile just to burn off some puppy energy.
Shadow is very brave, skeptical, and easily startled. She is brave when needed and will not show fear so others are brave too. Shadow will lead by example is needed, showing others that it's okay, bringing back her kindness. She may act kind to newer or unknown dogs but is often quite skeptical. She'll be kind but can't promise that she'll trust you right away. She is very skeptical of people and will not easily gain their trust. Again, being very skeptical, this causes her to become easily startled and wanting to be facing away form a wall and not out in the open. This causes her a tad bit of anxiety and she can become slightly anxious at times. She will not trust anyone who she doesn't know very well.
Shadow isn't the most welcoming pup. She is troublesome, aggressive, and fierce. She is quite the troublemaker and causes trouble a lot. It just seems attracted to her and she just rolls with it. You may think all pups are troublemakers, right? Wrong, Shadow won't hesitate to bite if she feels endangered or her brother is being hurt. This can give her a bad reputation and to get called aggressive. Shadow doesn't care though, she had a terrible experience in the past and can't seem to shake it. Even though she may seem dangerous to humans, she is honestly quite strong and will stand her ground against other dogs who cause fights. She isn't afraid to get her paws a little dirty and will NOT back down from a fight.
Shadow has quite the shell and is very tough. She can come off as sarcastic to some and even feels like a misfit. Shadow's past actually gave her strength and the courage to stand up in a fight. She won't run crying just because of a bite. She'll keep going until someone backs down. To those who are rude, Shadow gives off her attitude and a sarcastic tone. She doesn't do this to most except her brother. She won't take crap and doesn't care what others say about it. In all, you may think she feels great about herself. Well, not exactly. Shadow feels as though she doesn't belong there or even with the others. She thinks her protective and skeptical nature will leave her in the shelter for the rest of her life. She feels like everyone else fits in and that she is a bird in a group of sheep; different and a freak. Although she does hide this, she can't help but wonder, who would want the pup who is terrified of everyone willing to help her?
Strengths:
-Tough
-Fast
-Confident
Weaknesses:
-Half Blind
-Feels Like A Misfit
-Aggressive Towards People
Defect/Injury/Reactivity:
Shadow was born half blind, only in her left eye, and has struggled with it for a while. Although it is hard to see with one eye, she still adapts, having her brother point things out time to time. She has a several cuts on her front paws from digging and hitting underground fencing, trying to make an attempt to escape from the hoarding mess. She is doing much better now. Her connection was and still is good with dogs. It's the humans that she has a new found hate and fear for. She would need the nicest humans and them to want both her and her brother. She would never want to be separated or taken from him.
Mate:
Nope
Crush:
Not At The Moment
Family/Relatives:
Brother: Storm
Other:
.Fun Fact: Kiwis Are The Only Birds With Their Nostrils At The Tip Of Their Beak.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

¤♦Storm♦¤

Breed:
26% Great Pyrenees | 16% Saint Bernard | 14% German Shephered | 11% Border Collie | 9% Siberian Husky | 7% Australian Shepherd | 4% Dachshund | 2% Welsh Corgi | 11% Unknown
Sexuality:
Still Learning But Seems To Lean Slightly Towards Bi
Role:
Puppy
Appearance:
Having many breeds in his DNA, Storm stands at a height of 26 inches and weighs around 87 pounds. He is almost fully grown and is built with quite a bit of muscle and a complete undercoat. His fur is very long, soft, and shaggy, dotted with mostly shades of blue and gray. Tan and cream and layer his belly and chest, leading to a brown muzzle. His eyes are heteroctomatic, meaning they are two different colors. Those colors are brown and green, brown being on the right and green on the left. Like those of a Husky, sharp, pointed ears stand up on his head. His left eye is surrounded by black fur, dotted with white speckles. His nose is black with tiny pink speckles. His head is mostly brown with speckles of blue and white, much like his sister's. He has a long tail with short fur, wagging straight behind him. He has large paws, sitting with almost every color on his body, blue, gray, black, brown, tan, you get it. He was named Storm after his love for them. He seemed to bark at it as to get its attention. He also a a white line on his face, right in between his face that almost seems to act as a lightning bolt.
Personality:
A nervous, sweet, willing, pup. Yep, that's Storm for you. They may know this but what else do you know about this pup. He must be similar to his sister right cause they are tw.... Don't even bring that up. Oh, they're twins, they must act the exact same. Nope, not a bit. They might be twins but they are completely different pups. As said in Shadow's form, "strength has to bow to wisdom", Storm is the wisdom. He doesn't need strength or to fight when he's got a brain to think and strategize. He is plan A.
Storm is sweet, playful, and very talkative. He is very kind to others, no matter who they are. They may be a mutt found on the street, elder as can be or a 3 year old full breed. No matter who are what they are, Storm always seems to find a bit of courage to talk to them. He loves talking and could just listen to you talk about your problems. He's a great listener and talker. He doesn't mind being the center of attention but feels happy when someone else is. He also loves playing and messing around with anyone. Playing is the best in his opinion.
Storm may seem like a ray of sunshine, despite his name, but he can be quite annoying, loud, joking, and is kind of confused. Storm can come off as annoying to some and his talking isn't the quietest. He is a loud pup and is considered very annoying by other dogs, usually older dogs and humans. Storm doesn't just like to talk, he also likes to make jokes about things. He finds it funny and a way to make life a bit better. Although joking, he finds himself confused about everything. How did they end up here after the people who hated them on a daily basis were gone and replaced by loving, kind people. He didn't understand how other dogs, including his sister, saw them as a threat although he never seemed to ask them.
Storm is often underestimated and is very brave and helpful. Stormis much like his sister and will be brave just to help others. He will force himself to act brave even if he's crying out for help in the inside. He will put on a brave face and tell others that it's going to be fine. This leads up to Storm being very helpful. He would help anyone who needs it, even if it's as simple as telling someone a joke to cheer them up. To make his day, all he needs is a smiling dog.
Storm ismy the best though, he is often too trusting, lonely, hurt easily, and feeling like a misfit. Storm is way too trusting. He wouldn't know a lie from truth even if they told him. He would trust anyone and follow them, just to be beat up. He couldn't be any less trusting though, his instincts can't help it. Although so many dogs live at the shelter, Storm can't help but feel alone. He misses having a human, even if they were terrible, at least he could see all the dogs from head to tail. This brings back bad memories from when he was with that bad human. He was often hurt and attacked by more powerful dogs. He is now hurt easily and his paw could be stepped on lightly and he would howl for mercy. He isn't tough and is just a sweet pup, not looking for trouble. Like his sister, he can't help but feel like a misfit, different from everyone else. He believes in himself as much as anyone but at the right moment, he'll feel slightly sad, wondering if anyone would want him. He wants to have humans and be with his sister but he doesn't know if his sister would even care to be in a family and not bite.
Strengths:
-Helpful
-Kind
-Smart
Weaknesses:
-Hurt Easily
-Won't Fight
-Too Trusting
Defect/Injury/Reactivity:
Surprisingly enough, Storm was born without a defect, unlike most from the hoarding situation. He has several bite and scratch marks on his face and sides for he was commonly picked on at the house. He still has a fairly good connection with the dogs. The people he is still scared for but believes they may be able to change. He doesn't know for sure but is willing to try.
Mate:
Nope
Crush:
Nope
Family/Relatives:
Sister: Shadow
Other:
See Shadow's Form

Edited at August 22, 2022 12:39 PM by River-Luna
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 20, 2022 01:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Brutus;
Commonly Referred to as just Brute
Breed:
Primarily Mastiff Type Breed Mix;
There are Other Breeds like AMPT or Am Staff mixed in.
I'll be Basing his Stats off of Mastiff Breeds.
Role:
Older Shelter Dog
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Jettstock on DA [Credit on Image]. This is a Stock Image.

Brutus is a large dog, there's no questioning that when looking at him. While his lineage isn't well known, things like the Boerboel and other Mastiff breeds make an appearance, as well as some of the bully breeds. He stands at a smidge over 29 Inches Tall, though he doesn't quite make it to 30. While he isn't as tall as some of the Mastiff Breeds can get, albeit he is still a tall dog, what really catches people's attentions is the male's weight. He's a solid beast, one who weighs in close to 140 lbs, which is considered almost lean by some Mastiff standards, but overall, he's a heavy dog.

Brute has many of the mastiff and bully breed dog traits, with a wide, broad head that has a squarish shape to it. He's tall, with long, powerful legs with wide, shovel like paws attached to them. His tail is average in length, rather than being docked like some art, and absolutely hurts when it slaps against people's legs. He has clear muscling throughout his body, though with a primarily sedentary lifestyle he isn't completely all muscle. However, he's still considered in good condition despite this. He's a bit of an older male, not necessarily geriatric or elderly, but he's slowed down a bit, and doesn't have the same energy as the younger dogs do. But, Brute has always been a lower energy dog, content to relax instead of play.

For his coloration he's a pretty standard red-tan color, with white markings on his throat, chest and half of his belly. But other than that, he's the one solid color of a reddish tan. His eyes are a medium brown in color, while his voice is a considerably deep basso, always sounding a bit tired.

Personality:
Brute is a dog that is known for his calm and primarily toleant demeanor, not one to become overtly aggressive right off the bat. There are expections to this, of course, but for the most part the male just likes to be left alone, and if he is, he's tolerant. Now, if someone is continuously getting in his face or bugging him about something, he's going to get a little tempermental. The beautiful thing about Brute though, is he will give several verbal and nonverbal warnings before actually biting or becoming aggressive. He doesn't necessarily mind other dogs, but the male also doesn't like to deal with their energy, and he doesn't like to be challenged. If he feels the need to get involved in something, he has no problem throwing his weight around to make sure others behave and do as they should. And he is the type to step in to protect another weaker dog if necessary. He's almost a safe space for other dogs, as long as they don't annoy him.

Overall, Brute is a very lowkey and chill dog, someone who probably comes off a bit depressed because of his quiet, superficial lifestyle, but the male just wants to enjoy his remaining year relaxing. It matters little to him if it's in the shelter or in a home, so long as he's being fed.

Strengths:
+ Brutus is a very large and powerful dog. He might be older, but he can still go pound for pound if he needs to in a fight. If anything, his age just gives him the confidence of experience.
+ He's a rather patient and tolerant dog. While it doesn't take much to get under his skin, it does take a good bit to get him to act on it.
+ His size itself often acts as an intimidating factor, and helps prevent issues from happening before they even start. Of course this doesn't always work, but it helps some times.

Weaknesses:
- He is an older dog who is on the large side, so his endurance isn't necessarily the best. He can't go for super long, but he often doesn't have to either.
- He's not super fast, he doesn't go much faster than a walk. He jogs. Occasionally.
- He can't jump off of tall heights without the impact causing him discomfort and pain nowadays. He doesn't have arthritis yet, but it's promise is there.

Any Defect, Injury, or Behavior Issues?
Now, Brutus isn't in the shelter for no reason. He is a calm and rather tolerant dog. For the most part. However, he doesn't like men [male humans]. He doesn't trust them, they make him uncomfortable, and he would just rather not be around them. This does stem from some issues in his past, and because of this, he isn't a dog that a man, or anyone really, can just walk up and pet. Besides that, he doesn't take a lot of interest in humans in the slightest, merely tolerating them for the most part. He's been looked at and had meet n greets with potential adopters before, but he showed no interest in them either. These things combined with his size and the fact that he only tolerates dogs on a good day makes him a difficult one to place.

In terms of his health though, Brute is in surprisingly good health with no big issues presenting themselves. Yet.

Mate:

None
Crush:
None
Family/Relatives:
None in the Rp.
Other:
The Mantis Shrimp has the world's fastest punch. I wonder how MMA Fighters and Boxers feel knowing that they're out done by a Shrimp.
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 20, 2022 03:35 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Jin
Breed:
Golden Retriever x Collie Mix
Role:
New Shelter Dog
Appearance:

Credit for All Images Belongs to Freya-Soft-Paws on DA. These are Stock Images, and Images says they are Free to Use as long as Credit is Given.

Jin isn't a very large dog, only standing at about 21 inches tall at the shoulder. Weight wise, the female ideally should be at about 55 lbs or so, but she only ways about 45 lbs. Her slightly malnourished, skinny state combined with her often fearful stance makes the female seem smaller than she truly is. While she is underweight and thus a bit malnourished, she isn't skin and bones either. Instead, just a far leaner version of what she should be.

Jin's appearance can be a bit off putting to some, as she doesn't look like what people would imagine a mix of her breed would look like. Her fur is too short but also too dense, it isn't the right texture. Her ears, while reminiscent of a collie's, stand up just a little bit too much despite still being partially flopped over. Her muzzle is too narrow to be a Golden's but too short to be a Collie's. The only thing that makes sense for it to be there is Jin's coloration. Instead of being the true golden color that Golden Retriever's are known best for, she instead if a beautiful golden red color. One thing that stands out about Jin is her bright golden amber eyes.

Personality:
Quiet || Fearful || Reserved || Shy || Nervous & Anxious || Clever || Sweet || Careful & Cautious || Reluctant & Slow to Trust || Easily Startled || Submissive || Hesitant || Compassionate || Doesn't Do Loud Noises Well || Gentle & Calm || Terrified of the World || Nonconfrontational || Passive

Strengths:
- She's surprisingly quick, and if she even remotely thinks there is a threat she will quickly leave the situation.
- She is Clever. She might not use her brain to win fights, but she will make finding and getting to her difficult when needed.
- She is an expert at finding the hardest to find hiding spots.
Weaknesses:
- Jin is not only unlikely to physically defend herself besides avoiding and running from threats, but she's uninclined towards violence in general. She isn't going to win or even stand a chance against dogs larger than her.
- She completely shuts down when there are loud noises like fireworks. She basically becomes catatonic and doesn't function for a while afterwards.
- Jin is a very anxious and nervous dog and that seen in just about everything she does.
Any Defects, Injuries, or Behavior Issues?
Jin is your Stereotypical Shy and Fearful Dog. She's shy and fearful of humans and dogs alike, and takes no comfort being around either. She has never shown aggression, but do not take that as she never will. If she were cornered and extremely uncomfortable, she likely would show aggression if it got others to back off. However, Jin is merely extremely avoidant of all things that make her uncomfortable. One other thing: She completely shuts down at the sound of loud noises like fireworks, etc. She doesn't have any defects, but in terms of injuries she has some cuts, scrapes, and bruises. She has a bit of a limp right now from a cut in her paw pad, but it'll heal and she will be fine.
Mate:

None
Crush:
None
Family/Relatives:
Open
Other:
See the Shrimps on Brutus' Form.

Edited at August 20, 2022 03:47 AM by Imperial Sands
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 20, 2022 03:46 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
both accepted!

Imperial Sands said:
Name:
Brutus

Imperial Sands said:

Name:
Jin
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 21, 2022 07:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve 2 new dogs?

Edited at August 21, 2022 07:20 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 21, 2022 07:27 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
yup!

Mist Fall Wolves said:
May I reserve 2 new dogs?

From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 21, 2022 07:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

|

--- Riko ---

|

Breed:
70 % Pitbull, 20 % American staddfore terrier
Sexuality*:
straight
Role:
new dog
Appearance:

Riko stands at 17 inch's tall, weighing 54lbs. His build? His boxy head, and muscular frame makes it harder for him to do certain tricks or such. His ears are not cropped, yet are quite short for his head. His ears do however hang to the sides of his head. He has shorter claws due to scratching at the ground.
Riko has a midnight black, Snow White coat. His back, legs, tail, and a portian of his head is a nice black. While he has a rich white stomach, chest, under neck, muzzle and blaze marking. His eyes are a light ice blue, having a glossy, sad, while cute effect to them. He has a dark gray nose, and paw pads. His claws a nice light tan ish gray. While his toung is a nice faded out Rosie pink. The colors that best suit his fur coat? Blue or purple certainly.
Personality:
Riko had a mellow personality, only gaining a hyper spurt, or attitude when a human is giving him attention. When he gets these hyper spurts, his tail will wag quite quick, hurting a bit when his tail comes in contact with someone's skin. He is a cuddler and will take any chance he gets to snuggle someone. While he can be mellow or hyper its easy to see the pain and trauma in his eyes. Even when he gives off a happy amused vibe. He's a sweetheart when seeing anyone sad or crying, trying to give off a positive presence. While he is quite a curios, and hyper dog, he can be so very calm and lazy.
Strengths:
-He'll perk up to alert anyone around him if he hears something wrong or dangerous, staring off in that direction
-He has a protective instinct that kicks in when he has to fight another, and that fuels him
-He doesn't want to fight, and usually try's to stay out and away from fights.
Weaknesses:
-Being alone for a long period of time, he will start barking, chewing and more.
-It's hard for him to do certain tricks, including jumping or getting on two paws.
Defect/Injury/reactivity*:
Riko dislikes little dogs, he usually tries to get away from such dogs quite quickly. He is blind in his left eye due to a injury he had gotten being trapped in a run down cage. It hurt his eye quite badly, which soon got infected and he slowly lost his sigh in the eye. There was nothing anyone could do about it.
Mate*:
n/a
Crush*:
Open
Family/relatives*:
Open
Other:
none

|

--- Rosie ---

|

Breed:
90 % Pitbull, 10 % Rottweiler
Sexuality*:
She leans more to bi or pan
Role:
New dogs
Appearance:

Rosie stands at 16inches at the shoulder, weighing around 42lbs give or take a few. She has a brunt, muscular build. Her chest, shoulders, and head giving her a steady 'don't mess with me' type appearance. While she a bit skinner then she should be since she's malnourished. She has small eyes, and a larger nose. Even so she can give a well given glare. She has paws just bigger then her size. Her ears have been cropped up when she was a pup. She has a short, non cropped tail.
Rosie has a rich gray coat, her head, back, stomach, legs, back paws, and tail being such color. While her chest, under neck, front paws are a dull White color. Her eyes are a nice shade of light brown. She has a black nose, as is her long claws. Her inner ears, and paws are a nice pink. The colors that work with her coat the best? Violet or red.
Personality: (if I need to redo it tell me)
Rose is a mellow, gentle feminine. As any dog Rosie is intelligent, usually using her brain before her teeth. She was hurt, and ignored before being sent to the shelter, causing her to own a badass side. She does and won't back down from a fight, but she also won't start one. Now if a dog was hurting another? She may step in and cause a fight. She is caring, and gentle with puppy's especially. That is she gets a wrong feeling about them, then she will watch them and give 'em small glares. Now she is scared, but that's what fuels her. Putting on the act of bravery, and the act she's okay.
Strengths:
-She is a brute, with a large amount of muscle if she can put on weight.
-Good sense of smelling and hearing.
-Strong bite due to boxy jaws.
-She thinks before she acts (usually...)
Weaknesses:
-Cannot see well.
-Not great with squeezing into tight spaces, doing tricks.
-Puts on acts.
Defect/Injury/reactivity*:
Rosie can not see properly since she was born, relying on her other sinces most of the time. She dislikes humans, and other boxy dogs. As she finds both abusive and threats, who shaped her into having the hardass personality she has now. As this she doesn't eat or drink properly not entirely trusting anything the humans give her other then bones.
Mate*:
N/A
Crush*:
None (open)
Family/relatives*:
None (open)
Other:
none

Edited at August 21, 2022 02:10 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 21, 2022 12:12 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Sinatra ☽
aka "Sin"
Male ⋆ 2.5 years ⋆ European Doberman? ⋆ Bicurious ⋆ New dog

[image credits]
[full gallery]

Appearance: Sinatra is a relatively in shape dog, perhaps a bit malnourished and dehydrated, nevertheless he's got an athletic build from his constant need to run around. His fur is short and incredibly smooth when not covered in dirt and grime. The only imperfections being the scars he's accumulated over the course of his life. His ears were once floppy, but they were cropped at a young age, saving him from countless ear infections that would have taken place if they had remained in their natural state. His right ear is torn roughly in the middle, appearing as if a piece of it was torn off, perhaps by something sharp or from a fight. Funny enough, while his ears were cropped, his tail was left in it's natural state. There's no nub for this doberman! He stands at roughly 29 inches tall (28.5 to be exact) and weighs in at 85lbs.

Thanks to the workers, Sinatra sports a bandanna and refuses to take it off. It's the comfort item for him.

[image credits]
[full gallery]

Personality: Sinatra is a pessimistic dog. He doesn't really see bright or positive outcomes for anything unless it somehow involves a toy. He tends to keep to himself and would rather keep it that way unless somehow another dog or even a human manages to weasel through his tough skin/stubbornness. If that was to happen, Sinatra would grow incredibly fond and attached to them, perhaps even protective which could result in him lashing out on other dogs or humans as a result of him trying to "protect" or "save" them. His vision surrounding the true meaning of protecting someone is flawed, as is his idea of what is aggressive or not aggressive. A sneeze can set him into a panicked frenzy to guard another dog or even just himself. Others don't see the simple motion as bad, but Sinatra could see it that way. That being said, his view on everything is skewed. He's not 100% sure on what love is or how it works, but if he's to get a feeling associated with it, he has no clue how to operate. It can be incredibly difficult for him to understand that a warm and fuzzy feeling isn't a literal sickness. If we were to get beyond that and get close to Sinatra, he's not as bad as he appears to be. He can crack jokes, he can be goofy; spontaneous, energetic, playful... it just takes the right company to draw that out of him.

Strengths: Being a doberman, Sinatra easily has an intelligent mind- when he's not distracted or overwhelmed by the confusing thoughts and feelings inside of him. He picks up on tricks easily and understands perhaps far too many human words. Another bonus to being a dog of his breed, Sinatra is powerful. Now, not magical/super power powerful, but just overall strong. His bite is dangerous (especially since it's said that their bite has 600lbs of pressure behind it) and he's built in a way that just screams "don't fuck with him". And of course who could forget the strength that most dogs have? A good sense of smell, heightened hearing range, and a good sense of smell.
Weaknesses: Although he looks like a big and scary dog, he is in fact... clumsy. With his long legs and big paws, it's believable! Smooth surfaces can often provide a challenge for him to sit on. Eventually his paws start sliding forward, almost always resulting in him laying down if he lets it happen- otherwise he results to standing so he can prevent that. A personal weakness is his own self-isolation. He always tries to keep himself from forming attachments with the justification being "if they aren't close to me, then it won't hurt me when they decide to leave me or if they die." And finally, Sinatra is a horrible pacer when he's nervous or overwhelmed with any emotion. When things get to be too much, he has to keep moving around or else the lights, sounds, and touch of everything will become too much and he'll panic even more. Most of the time he's able to keep himself from getting that bad by pacing or snuggling up with his toys and/or laying on the cool floor and closing his eyes.
Defect/Injury/reactivity: Sinatra looks completely fine, save from the scars and torn ear, but hidden underneath his skin and within his organs is a disease that's unfortunately common within dobermans, dilated cardiomyopathy. It's a gamble whether or not it takes his life at the young age or when he's older. Lucky for Sinatra, he'll live to at least seven years old before the disease starts to take a toll on him.

Sinatra has always been wary of humans, but it's exponentially worse now. While he appears to be calm, he's far from it. He's unpredictable. One moment you think he's laying down, playing nice, and a split second later his jaw will snap out at you in an attempt to bite. However, it's been made clear that he's less reactive with male humans. Other than that he's perfectly fine mingling with other dogs so long as no toys are involved, as he can get very possessive of them.

Mate: Currently Sinatra is flying solo, but that's subject to change.
Crush: You know what? He's never even thought about growing close to another dog before. Perhaps he'll develop one in the roleplay.
Family/relatives: Somewhere out there his mother and father have a life, or perhaps they don't. They could be dead for all he knows. He can't remember them, but he can remember the four siblings he has. Lucky them though, they're far from him in this shelter... right?

Other: Sinatra is said to be a European Doberman, but due to his eye color they're not entirely sure if he's a mix or not since it's not impossible for his eyes to lack the proper pigmentation that would make them a breed-standard color. Every time they've tried to get a hold of him test him he's adamantly refused. The workers would rather be safe then gamble getting stitches from him biting them.

In spirit of keeping my form dobe related, I hope this will do just fine for a factoid about an animal! Did you know that dobermans were among the first dogs to be war heroes? A doberman by the name of Kurt was the first dog to be memorialized in the United States Marine Corps War Dog Cemetery. He successfully warned soldiers of oncoming enemies but sadly didn't survive the altercation. The statue they made for the memorial is in fact, a spitting image of Kurt!

(His height/weight info and the info about cardiomyopathy is true to both American and European Dobermans. Cardiomyopathy can be quite unpredictable and appear early on in a doberman's life or later on, and it's concerning how common it is within dobes, more common than it is for other dog breeds.)

Edited at August 21, 2022 12:12 PM by Tynahi
From Suffering To Hope | Shelter dogs RP signups! (open)August 21, 2022 12:19 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
accepted!

Tynahi said:
☾ Sinatra ☽

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us