Wolf Play : Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:41:38 
Forest

Hello! How is it going?
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 02:06 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Folke
Old Norse means "From the people" [ on left ]
bounce-by-tiefenschaerfe-d93ampb-fullview.jpg
Desired Rank: Earl, he looks up to his father
Dominance Level: Potentially the most dominant of the pups.
Appearance:
stock (c) to Tiefenschaerfe on DA [ character on left ]
sorry-dad-by-tiefenschaerfe-d9bc96c-fullview.jpg

Folke is the oldest of the Earl and Lady’s latest litter and is the largest. He weighs a few more pounds than his siblings and is slightly taller, though it's nothing dramatic. This pup will grow into a large male, standing 36 inches at the shoulder, and weigh around 168 lbs, similar to his father. His massive build and strength will definitely aid him in attacks. His fur color is lighter than his father's and has some creamy white coloration close to that of his mother. He has a reddish-brown face and back, and most of his coat has a grey tone to it. His underbelly, chest, and legs are more of a cream color. The area surrounding his muzzle is a darker grey. This pup's eyes are like neither of his parents or siblings, they are a dark brown, almost black color. Quite boring compared to the pretty blues or ambers his sisters have.

Personality:

Before the attack, Folke was a rambunctious pup. Being the offspring of the Earl and Lady did have him behaving when he needed to, but he still loved to cause trouble in regard to his siblings. He grew out of this troublemaker phase slightly as he grew, realizing the position he was in and beginning to look up to particular mentors in the pack. He started to grow the desire to impress and please his parents. He craved their approval. Folke was quite social, he loved conversing with his older siblings and making new friends with the other pups.

You could say he has grown up fast in a short amount of time. With the recent events, this pup has witnessed it is more obvious he has changed. He no longer has the urge to roughhouse with his siblings, it seems a waste of time and quite inappropriate to be enjoying himself when such a tragic event has occurred. The attack has given the young pup a reality, check. He is not unstoppable. He is not invincible. And there is such a thing as defeat, and it is dreadful. Now his relationships with his siblings haven't changed, he still talks with them and watches over his younger sisters, but he has taken a more serious approach to it.

Folke was already mature for his age but this has pushed him to do so in a much faster manner. He has grown more protective of his siblings, even more so than when he was before. This pup has become jumpier, snapping at the slightest snap of a twig underfoot or growling at any passing creature that doesn’t have a familiar scent. Folke is so on edge it’s exhausting. Even a nap is different, what if you are attacked in your sleep? What if something creeps up on you when you close your eyes? When his parents return you can before sure that he will start to relax more.

He still does have a bit of a sense of humor, he will laugh at dumb jokes or something simple such as one of his sisters tripping. He is still a kid and still has a lot to learn. As he grows this pup will turn into quite the warrior, he will become ambitious, going for the title of Earl, like his father. Folke will be in a better mindset after putting time between the attack and the present, allowing him the focus to accomplish what he desires.

Backstory:
Folke was born to the Earl Valdemar and Lady Nehir. He and his siblings were left in the care of a mother/omega and with those in the pack that had stayed home. When they were attacked he was kept safe, the remaining pack members keeping the heir's safety a priority. He is now awaiting his parent's return.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: Potentially the eldest?
Nehir, The Lady is his Mother
Valdemar, The Earl is his Father
Photo from when he is grown. Minus the amber eyes.
Below stock (c) to Khalliysgraphy on DA
watchful-by-khalliysgraphy-dbt0y17-pre.jpg

Edited at July 15, 2022 09:16 AM by Ciao
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 03:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Njall is accepted!
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 05:16 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once we get a total of 6 Warriors and 3 Omegas, I will open up Three Nomadic Wolf spots.
|
For these nomadic Wolves they must at some point join the pack, no exceptions. One to two of these wolves also must be a spy from the pack who attacked the Viking Wolves.
|
I'll post more detail when I make the spots.
You may not reserve them beforehand.
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 05:49 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

¤ Luane ¤

German means "graceful battle maiden"

16 weeks

Female

Pup

Desired Rank:

Warlord

Dominance Level: [Pick a Number Available from Hierarchy List)

Appearance: [Detailed Description Required, Properly Credited Images Allowed]

Luane is a small runt as her siblings standing a head taller than her. But she is a bit more muscular, giving her a more bulkier. Her fur is summer cloud which is beautiful white fur. That'll eventually dim to light grey as she gets older. Her fur is long and thick and very coarse. Not soft but rough keeping her warm. Her fur is curly and not groomed as she destroys in a minute when she gets done being cared for. Luane has crystal blue eyes that is beautiful and filled with curiosity. Her eyes will turn like a butterfly into light shades of gold yellow. Luane tail is feathery. When Luane is matured into an adult she will be standing at 25 inches tall and weighing only about 73 pounds give or take.

Personality:

Luane is the observer of the litter. Very quiet and diligent always keeping a watchful eye of things. She will be a bit more paranoid since the attack but it will be fine. Luane is much so calculating like her father on decisions but without a doubt she doesn't back down to a challenge. No matter how big or small it is she will get done. Luane's courage will always be bigger than her which will be her downfall. She will not give a hoot about herself to protect her pack. She doesn't believe nobody is worth saving. She believes everyone has some pure good intentions in their heart.

Luane has a deep compassion and determination to be the best of the best. Her ideal focus is to fight and to be the best fighter no matter what her size is. It's how big your heart is to achieve. She is witty little thing whenever she doesn't agree or has feeling for her opinion she will come bluntly say it. Luane's no filter having ways has led her to many troubles but she believes it's better to hear the heavy truth than a pretty cover up lie.

Luane isn't much for violence and bloodshed. Everyone's idea of power and control over everything is sickening to her morals. A Warlord to her mind or the phenomenal fighter that dreams to be is the best protector,defender,and champion for others. This furball has another thing coming for her.

Luane may have a big mouth at times, but she lets others treat her like dog. She is very obedient at this age and gullible. She listens to her older siblings at times. But she most of the time does her own little thing in her own little perfect world.

Backstory:

Born to the Earl Valdemar and Lady Nehir. Her siblings and herself were protected from the attacks. Her and her siblings shall be waiting for her parents and others arrival.

Crush:

None

Mate:

None

Pups:

None

Other:

Maybe the youngest?

Nehir: Mother the Lady

Valdemar: Father the All Mighty Earl

Edited at July 15, 2022 09:59 AM by Nirvana_Sky
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 06:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Isane
[ih-saw-nee]
Meaning "Resolute"
Almost 1.5 Years
Female

Apprentice
Desired Rank:
Unknown for Now.
Eventually Earl.
Dominance Level:

Three
Appearance:

Isane is not a wolf who's very large in size, though she's got a bit of growing left to do. Right now she stands at about 31 inches in height, and will end up being just short of 33 inches at the shoulder. She only weighs about 77 lbs right now, being on the rather lean side, which isn't unusual for her age. Once she's full grown and filled out, she will be closer to 130 lbs, but she's got probably about another year before she closes in on that weight. For now, though, she remains with the leaner figure of a young wolf, one build for agility and speed. Even when she's full grown she will be built more to be on the faster side, but will be more well balanced allowing her to have some strength to her as well.

The she-wolf is a female with a slightly longer coat than others, her fur medium in length that is on the softer side in terms of touch. Like many wolves, she has a double coat that she shed every year when it warms up, but even then her fur appears on the slightly longer side. This slightly longer coat gives her a feminine appearance as it makes her cheeks fluffy, and gives her a softer appearance. Her fur is longest on her belly, throat, and chest, and truthfully her whole coat makes her the prime cuddle buddy.

For coloration she is a more agouti styled female with a cream colored base and dark brown and black markings, mixed with some dark grey and tan, as markings. Truthfully, the female with her medley of colors is quite beautiful if someone takes the time to study her. Like the dark outline of her pale colored cheeks, accentuating them against the backdrop of other dark colors. There is an almost ombre to her coat, with the darkest colors along her back and sides, before transitioning to the paler cream colored base of hers that covers the rest of her body.

Her eyes are a dark amber color that isn't quite a true brown color, having an almost reddish hue to them.

Credit for all Images on this Post Belongs to Furlined on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Prior to the Attack
Hard Working & Determined || Intelligent || Loyal || Softer, Not as Violent || Resilient || Prudent || Calm & Collected || Dutiful || Faithful || Temperate || Hesitant || Weaker || Need for Achievement || More Light Hearted || Slightly Insecure

to

After the Attack
Determined || Resilient || Cold || Detached || Articulate || Aloof || Confident || Disciplined || Faithful || Resolute || Strong || Calculating || Callous || Jaded || Resentful or Scornful || A bit Vindictive || Serious || Assertive || Enigmatic

Prior to the Attack, Isane was a young she-wolf that had a hard time with the more violent nature of the pack. It wasn't that she didn't agree with it, she just had a hard time being good at it. Many within the pack believed she was too soft for their way of life, and she was determined to prove them wrong. She was a softer, more social creature, one who was easy to get along with, but always had something to prove. However, that all changed when the attack happens, and she lose everything. It morphs her into a cold shell, someone who never backs down from anything and becomes unbothered by the acts of violence around her from then on. She no longer doubts herself, however, she pushes herself constantly, determined to to be everything she never thought she could be. Basically, she becomes a much colder, more detached creature compared to what she was before.
Backstory:
wip
Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None, Potentially Open
Pups:

None, Maybe Open
Kin:
wip
Affiliations:

Valefar
This male is her best friend, and then some. There is a good part of her world that revolves around him, as he's one of her only friends and is almost like family to her. Wherever one of them is, the other is likely not to be far behind. There isn't anything she wouldn't do for him, and she knows that feeling is mutual. She is completely loyal to him, and supportive, and she would never, ever betray him. Truthfully, there is a part of her that loves him, but she isn't sure yet where that love is going or what it means.

wip
Other:
None for Now

Edited at July 14, 2022 02:56 PM by Imperial Sands
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 06:58 PM

South Side

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving warrior and pup ^^
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 07:01 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it :)
Which dominance level for each?

Edited at July 13, 2022 07:02 PM by Imperial Sands
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 07:08 PM

South Side

Neutral

Give Award
CMZ 31

Name:

Kalyani

12 weeks

Female

Pup

Desired Rank:

Uncertain

Dominance Level:

Four

Appearence:
Above and below creds (click)
CMZ 32

Kalyani is a muli-colored pup with colors including cream, tan, ochre, brown, and a twinge of white. She almost has sort of a cream masking with a little tan/brown under her eyes. Her face is the darkest part on her, besides her back. She also has hazel eyes that switch between dark brown and yellow depending on if she's in the sunlight or not. The female feels her coat appearence is very important, therefor she always keeps it clean and tidy. Although she only ways a few pound now, when she gets older, the female will weigh approximately 105-115lbs and will stand around 30-35 inches.

CMZ 40

Personality:

Kalyani has a different personalities for every wolf she meets, she changes them accordingly depending on how comfotable she feels, what mood she's in, or what rank the other wolf is. So I'm going to try my absolute best to try and explain them all to you in a matter of a few paragraphs.

Sometimes Kalyani can be a normal pup, or what you would consider to be a normal pup, very playful and outgoing, clumsy and really no regards for the rules. But this is just a meer mask, this isn't her true personality. In order to fit in, or to feel like she fits in, she acts like a energetic little ball of fur who tends to focus on the main thing; to have fun without thinking of the consequences she may have for breaking the rules. But, like stated before, this isn't her true self, and she only asks like this when around pups her age.

Kalyani is actually very mature for her age, and quite intelligent. She enjoys such things like listening to the gossip of the pack, and watching the warriors come back from patrol. She is very subtle and tends to remain true to herself, Kalyani prefers to be alone, for she is super independent. This she-wolf feels as if she doesn't need anyone elses help, especially her ignorant siblings, to try and find solutions to problems. Because Kalyani is so independent, she will not ask her peers for help, she'll simply just put a pin in it.

Kalyani is very pure and gentle with her surroundings, she's a lover of nature and really hasn't come to the sense that there could be any danger or predators, she's pretty oblivious at such a young age. Since she is so independent, she has to come up with certain activities to keep her boredom to a minimum, so she's learned to be, and is very creative. Kalyani is known to get herself out of sticky situations with her creativity and intelligence.

Backstory:

Kalyani cannot remember her past, therefor she thinks she was born within her current pack. She's wrong. The she-wolf was taken from her original pack at such a young age, since there is a rule about acting harsh towards pups and brought to live amongst her current peers.

Crush:

n/a

Mate:

none

Pups:

She is a pup.

Other:
A photo for when she's grown.
Lueneburger Heide Wolves 11
------
Mexican Wolf Stock: 42

Name:

Takoda

Five

Masculine

Warrior

Desired Rank:

Content

Dominance Level:

Four

Appearance:
Mexican Wolf Stock: 43

Takoda stands a hair taller than the average wolf at 33 inches. The male is nearly all muscle, weighing at around 120 lbs. Takoda's coat has a mixture of tan, brown, cream, and black colors. His dark coat is shiny but lengthy and he tends to get warm in the summer time. A cream coloring dignifies the right and left side of his face, starting at the snout and ending near his cheek bones. Takoda's eyes change colors depending on the season but his eyes consist mainly of a lighter brown or yellow, sometimes a hazel. The masculines ears are very large and have proven useful in hunting. He has long, skinny legs which make him a faster runner and a quick turner.

Mexican Wolf Stock: 44

Personality:

Takoda is your average wolf in some ways but lets look a litte deeper in his personality shall we? He is a large asset to any hunting party or patrol, his long legs make his ability to hunt even easier. His long snout can be used to catch critters trying to escape into their holes, as well as standing up on a tree to catch any squirrel that tries to gain height over him. Hunting and patroling IS his personality, thats all he loves doing. Takoda is very well-spoken and speaks truly from his heart. He's one who stays serious and doesn't break his character.

Takoda is very intelligent and tends to even out the odds in any situation. The male has no strings attached to anybody and likes doing his own thing. He's respectful and well-kept. Takoda takes order's very well, he takes them better than giving them actually. His goal is to become one of the best hunters and maintain a well deserved spot within the pack. Takoda wants to be respected by all, but will not ask for it.

The male is very calm, and doesn't really show any signs of worry. He isn't regretful and believes that everything happens for a reason. Another thing about Takoda is he doesn't back down. Once he sets his ambitions upon something, he won't stop until he's achieved his goal. If his goal is to return with dinner in his jaws, he won't stop until he's found something, even if it's the slightest bit. He's a hard worker and doesn't like to be compared with anyone who's not on his level, or his working level. One of his dislikes, more of a hate thing, is disrespect. Butterfly. If he feels like someone isn't taking him seriously or is blatantly disrespecting him, he won't break character but instead, push himself to achieve a higher rank. Don't take sore to his kindness though, he never backs down from a fight.

Backstory:

Takoda was always the quiet pup, he never really learned how to be properly social with other wolves, and still really isn't, he enjoys his own company. But, just like most other pups, he was born and raised within the pack, which makes it his forever home.

Crush:

none

Mate:

none, open

Pups:

none

Other:

none

Edited at July 13, 2022 09:55 PM by South Side
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 07:10 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes indeed ^^
Viking Wolves | Wolf Rp | Open!July 13, 2022 08:26 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
South,
All three surviving pups of the 16 week old litter for the leads have been claimed.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us