Wolf Play : War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too
 Magnus Bane
09:24:53 Mag/Maggy
Gwyn flee rate must have been turned yo because ain't no way

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 01:26 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is a very unique idea, and I love it.

Reserve the Omega please?
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 01:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thank you ^^. And you got it!
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 04:14 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Corin Wren

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Male

Omega

Desired Rank:

Anything higher, if he dared aspire

Human Appearance:

As a human, Corin doesn't look like much. He stands at five feet five inches tall, with his lean build that could be considered thin, or at the least, nearing that line. Either way, it is clear he is not build for power, more like speed and agility over brute strength; as a shifter, he is a bit more durable than a regular human, so he isn't all that delicate or weak as he looks. But he is still the weakest of the 'pack'. When he needs to make an escape, he can usually loose his pursuer by luring them somewhere that only a small agile person could navigate easily, and then usually that gives him enough time to get away. Clearly, his specialty is speed and agility and stealth. In a physical confrontation, he doesn't have much luck, and he will most likely try to run. Although, he can be quite wriggly if someone has a hold on him and he is desperate, and he will not hesitate to bite and scratch his opponent to get away.

He has black hair, although it rather looks more like a dark brown in the direct sunlight, with even quite a few bright copper strands within; most visible in direct sunlight. It's quite pretty, actually, actually handsome might be the preferred term for it; but its pretty no matter what. It's most often cut short in a crew cut, no fade on the sides, and unstyled, just left how it is. Corin prefers shorter haircuts, low-maintenance, for the biggest reason. Although there was that one slightly longer haircut that actually looked good on him, but he only tolerated it for a month before cutting it again; by himself. With a knife. He looked like someone had hacked off the hair with a jagged piece of metal. Not really nice looking, not that he is really vain about his hair, or even protective of it like something like that. His tendency to, uh...take a knife to the hair when it's too long for his liking is evidence of that.

His skin color is pale, not in a need-the-sun-more way, but in a more natural way. To be a little more specific, his skin tone is fair. He has a few scars littering his body, don't ask on how he got most of them, he likely wouldn't say anything. Besides they are easily hidden by clothing, so not much questions unless someone sees him with his shirt off or something of the like. He may or may not have bruises hidden, the only way to tell is if he bumps into something and flinches away as if that particular spot is sensitive. Otherwise, you're not getting anything out of him.

Corin's eye color is blue, cornflower blue, to be specific. The lighter blue-gray hue is pretty, something about the exact shade; perhaps it has a tad more of a gray shade mixed in there, but is still a clear blue. Although not as clear or bright or vibrant as those with other deeper blue eyes. They are of an almond shape when it comes to what the eye itself, not the iris, is shaped like. These light eyes are alert and sharp, wary; watching others' body language and actions carefully, watching for anything off. The structure of his face would fall under the facial shape name of 'heart-shaped' with more angular features.

The air around him is a meek one. Quiet, trying to stay out of others' ways or to avoid a confrontation that he will not win. Being the weakest in the pack, and at the bottom of the hierarchy, he's used to being dominated by the stronger, bolder, and higher ranked shifters. He often stands regularly, but it isn't the posture that gives it away, it's the air around him and his behavior. Corin turned his gaze downwards submissively when another approaches; taking everything said or done to him quietly; obediently doing what he's told to do; when he speaks, his voice is soft and he rarely raises his voice to anyone. There is also a cautious edge to him, it is subtle and so the alert sharpness is lost beneath the meek demeanor most of the time; it is really made apparent by the look in his gaze, if one can steal a look at his eyes before he averts them down or sometimes to the side.

He moves quietly, with a grace that is almost that of a cat's. His whisper-soft footfalls are very nearly silent on default, still being audible, but better heard by those with better hearing or actively drawing on wolf senses as a human. It's like he is a shadow slinking around until he is called upon. Unlike a cat, though, he does not move with the inherent power and confidence that they often have. In public, he doesn't really have to worry, the noise covers the sound that his steps should be making; and he could probably be passed off as a dancer or someone in a line of work that requires them to be light on their feet. Actually, this way of moving, quickly and lightly, is a testament to how he could whirl around to face an opponent on the streets or flee, according to the situation.

Wolf Appearance:

As a wolf, Corin has a more unique coat color and how the back markings are arranged. The base color of the pelage is a lovely shade of pale gold, with deeper golden coloring his muzzle and creating a barely visible mask on the lower part of his face as a result of a hint of lighter fur right underneath his eyes, and a hue that is almost copper shading the fur behind his ears. His markings are colored the typical almost black dark grey shade that makes an appearance on almost any wolf's coat. His back has the typical blanket of this dark gray, with patches of the underlying light gold peeking through, creating a somewhat mottled appearance. A noticable deviation of the back marking is the large piece of pale gold continuing just past his shoulders, arranged in a rough circular shape, and going over his shoulders, not dipping down to either side of them though. This piece of the base coat is shot through here and there with barely visible streaks of gray. Of course, the gray is present on his forehead area, creating the typical 'mask' or 'wing' marking that most wolves have, save for some unique ones or the solid black or white ones. The gray creating that marking is a bit lighter than the almost black shade that colors his back.

Corin's eyes in this form are a light yellow, almost the shade of pale gold his pelage is. Clear and vivid, they are a little on the side of unique; other wolves eyes are usually a really pale shade, almost a white or silvery in color, some have the light yellow eyes as he does, and some have darker brown or amber colored eyes. Due to the slightly darker, richer fur around his eyes, they seem to stand out a little bit more. The same effect darker colored wolves with those fiery amber eyes have, bright eyes in comparison to the facial coloration.

With Corin being a wolf shifter, he is within the size range of normal wolves. Well, a normal height for a male wolf. He stands at 30 inches at the shoulder, weighing about 98 pounds. He isn't the largest wolf, nor the heaviest, but he can still be intimidating to a human; and has enough capability to bring down something, for example, a normal human; especially when attacking from a running pace which adds to force and momentum. His fur length is a little shorter than normal, but otherwise he looks like a typical wolf. He does have a few scars as a wolf, they're just covered up by his fur. Lips can be peels back to expose a mouth of forty-two white, sharp teeth; of course, the thing to watch out for is not only the ripping, tearing teeth, but the jaws which possess enough strength to break bone if he has a good grip or if given several tries; even then, a good bite from a wolf, even with a thick jacket or layers on, can be painful and can damage muscle and skin easily.

Corin's tendency to move lightly and quietly follow him into his form. There is an extent as to how stealthy he can be as a wolf, of course, but he is decently good at sneaking around. Though the clicking of claws on hard surfaces hinder this, as he has not found a way around avoiding that; simply, he is better at being quiet whilst moving on softer ground rather than concrete or metal. While he is quite strong in this form, as wolves and similar beasts are, he is really better at speed and agility, just like his human form. But he does have the ability if cornered by a strange human or animal to fight back with strength and teeth and claws. There is a reason why he does like being a wolf than a human, out of personal preference.

(Credits to EternalOcean at Deviantart)

Personality:

Within the pack, Corin is not the most bold or dominant one, clearly. In fact, he is quite meek, more reserved, although he does not think of himself as shy. Being the omega, he tolerates a load of crap from the shifters ranked above him and are stronger, read: all of them. He does what he is told without complaint, obediently. He does his very best to avoid any confrontation, that is something that he would not win, for it would most likely end in a physical fight until he submits. So he doesn't step on any toes, because it would most likely, again, end badly. He is quite submissive, bending to others' wills and doing what they want him to do. And he goes with it, he endures. That is one of the good things about him in general, his endurance, will keep going and going, enduring. Because with him, anything other than complete submission to those stronger, would end up with consequences, strong ones, most likely. And this isn't new to him, he has always been more meek, submissive, being dominated by those bolder and stronger and assertive; so this behavior isn't too new to him. He is more quieter, not really talking unless spoken directly to, or given a direct question that the other person expects an answer to. Definitely not someone who would talk your ear off. This part has always been who he was, even as a child, not loud, but energetic and curious, but verbally quiet.

Outside of the pack, when he out and about, he is a bit more confident. With the knowledge that among humans, he is stronger than them in the aspect of having the ability to turn into a wolf, and even the weakest wolf can pose a threat to a comparatively fragile human. He isn't the type to swagger about, and natural personality is hard to shake off. But still he is notably more confident and a bit bolder than with the others of the pack-gang. He can still revert to his more submissive personality and behaviors quickly though. While no more friendly and outgoing than before, he will likely not act strangely if approached by someone, albeit maybe he will glance away out of reflex; but he is very cautious, especially when it comes to interacting with others, as he does not trust easily. He is not exactly tense, but not exactly relaxed either; he is reserved, and will react appropriately based off the other person's approach to things. Although he does have a default reaction and will stick with it unless common sense says otherwise. Or if he senses something off. Alert and observant, he has a good idea of what's going on around him, he watches for body language shifts or such on people, for the most part.

When backed into a corner, even a rabbit will bite. And it is like that for Corin. While his natural temperment is a bit on the... pushover side, he does have a spine. Outside of the pack, he will fight back if messed if to a degree, this measure will flucuate depending on mood for the most part. Sometimes he just doesn't want to fight, only to avoid it, so he will back down; sometimes he will snap and take out any repressed emotions and frustrations on the other party, and fight. Or sometimes he will stand up merely because he feels he has to. Keep in mind, he would never do this to a higher ranked pack member, he'd be breaking one of the pack's few rules and he simply couldn't afford a fight with a stronger shifter. But he can be fierce; and this surfaces in a physical confrontation with someone else. He can be strong, surprisingly so with his overall appearance, but it isn't his strong suit. To make up for his lack of strength, he fights dirty and viciously; he sees a weak spot or a opportunity, he goes for it. He tends to try and go for sensitive and weak spots on the body: face, groin, kidneys, nerve bundles if he can remember and pinpoint them, and he especially tends to go for the throat as a reflex. One could say that that tendency is a very wolfish thing to do. He does it because if someone gets hit in the throat moderately hard, it knocks the wind out of the opponent, and could be considered even more painful than a groin kick; even with a not very hard strike to the neck, throat in particular, it is sure to turn off the fight response in the other party. Very sensitive, and instinctively, people try to protect it with good reason. So while he is not too aggressive most times by natural personality, he can be a very fierce opponent when roused. If confronted in his wolf form, well, it answers for itself. So if you are an outsider to the pack, don't test him, or else you will end up with a nasty surprise. Because he will fight hard, and will not go down without a fight.

Despite what others may think of his intelligence for joining up with what is basically a gang, he is smart; well, as smart as a eighteen year old male can be. And no, he will not volunteer what made him join, not getting that out of him anytime soon. He is a fairly quick learner, often needing more time to learn something complicated, but he is not a slow learner by any means; somewhat in the middle while leaning heavily toward quicker. He can be quite cunning, calculating.

As with the rest of the Devil's Hounds, Corin can be the cause of a decent amount of trouble. And he can be a troublemaker, just like the rest of them. And he can be quite discreet with it, something that wouldn't be noticed until later, unless a wrench was thrown into the works and he fumbled something by pure accident. But for the most part, with petty crimes and all that, he has already gotten over the learning curve; but even the most experienced criminals can mess something up, much less those with less life experience and general experience. And in regards to others, he can be more... apathetic, cold; while he isn't sadistic or cruel, he doesn't really care what someone does and what happens to them in aftermath of their actions. While he can be hesitant to take everything a person owns or something of the like, that in his private opinion, is a step too far; he will take an opportunity to swipe something; casually bump into something and take their wallet or whatever he could grab in those few moments. He is on the opportunistic side. His morals are, as you could probably tell, are a bit on the skewed side; but they are still there, and he can hesitate at the thought of committing more serious ones. It... it's a complicated matter on morals, and while Corin does think about such things, he will not discuss it.

You have to give it to him, when Corin doesn't want to divulge information, then he will not. He is good at keeping secrets, at keeping his mouth shut and the thoughts within his head where they should be. He definitely is not a person that says things to random strangers on the street. He can be determined too, in this aspect, and others; determined to keep quiet about a topic, determined to go and steal this or that, determined to keep away from others unless needed.

Corin could be a nice person if he wanted, and if he was given the opportunity, which usually means having something that he trusts to a high degree, which has not happened to him in... for as long as he could remember, actually. But he would be very loyal, he would stay by his friend or trusted one's side no matter what, and defend them the best he could. Sure, in romantic or platonic relationships, he would definitely be the submissive one, which someone may find annoying. He would have trouble showing that he cares, he is rather the type to show care by actions rather than words. And he would be someone who would listen carefully to plights and such, and whoever he's listening to could be assured that nobody will ever hear of their private information. Overall, without listing every single quality in this circumstance he would be a good friend. Once he got used to being close to someone, that is, or trusting someone to the point of being relaxed in their presence.

He tends to keep his emotions under control, his true emotions, that is. Just as he usually keeps his opinions and thoughts to himself, he doesn't showcase what he is feeling. He doesn't like others knowing what he is feeling unless he allows them to see, sure, things can certainly slip by him, such as fear or alarm; but for the most part he modulates his emotions and tries to keep them from showing. This may stem from his dislike of being or feeling vulnerable, who actually likes feeling that way? Or perhaps just because he is more on the reserved side of things. Who knows? It's not like he is going to tell anyone about it.

Skill Set:

Corin is pretty flexible with stuff, but he usually does pickpocketing as a main thing, while out and about, since he's usually pretty good at it. Though he has shoplifted a few times, although he's been scared while doing it, so he tends to avoid that, heavily. Something on the more... legal side of things, is to get a job, fast-food restaurant or something similiarly small. Dependable, and he can usually swipe a few dollars if the opportunity arises.

Crush:

None

Significant Other:

None

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

-Adrian Benoit-

This man is someone special. Not in the good way. Corin hates Adrian with a burning passion reserved very specifically for this one person. To the point that if given the chance, he would likely murder him, or at the very least, make an attempt. It is not uncommon for him to basically fantasize murdering Adrian. Heavily antagonistic relationship, if you could even call it that.

Other:

I truly do have seven cats.

Edited at June 21, 2022 03:27 PM by the Wayne pack
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 18, 2022 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve a clan member spot?
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 01:07 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Since there's a lack of females, I'll happily play as one. <3 Res a founder spot for me.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 01:23 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Esme Baker

Sexuality:
Bisexual disaster, male lean

Species:
Human

Pledge

Desired Rank:
Content

Human Appearance:
Esme is a beautiful young woman. With warm chocolate skin a bit on the lighter side considering this woman is indeed mixed, she stands at five foot ten with a more skinny build. She has defined features, especially things like her hand bones and fingers. Her joints are just as defined, and for this, she may appear unhealthy but the truth is that she struggles to gain weight. Esme has delicate and clear skin, clearly taken care of and only the common beauty mark scattered across her body. She is free from any major scars (aside from those scattered ones that she either randomly acquainted or from some stupid thing that she did).

Esme's face is shaped more of an oval on the rectangular side. She has defined cheek bones and slightly sunken eyes, her jawline prominent yet soft in a way that is comforting. Her nose is narrow but slightly wider towards her nostrils, trailing down to her full and slightly wide lips. Her eyes are round, committing to a stunning almond color that almost appears orange in some ways in certain light. They are rimmed with thin yet long lashes that curl upwards, giving her eyes a more uplifted look. Her eyebrows are full, dark brown in color, and arch towards the end. She is quite expressive with them.

Esme's head is covered in thick, curly hair that is slightly layered. It lays just past her shoulders, a bit longer in the back as it is layered. It is dark brown and appears quite healthy. She likes to keep it down, though she might wear it in braids when she feels like she wants to commit to doing so. At times she may have it up in a messy bun or a low ponytail to keep it out of her face - just depends on what she is wanting to do. Generally, however, it is kept down.

Esme walks with a slightly longer stride and her posture is that of confidence. While there is elegance in her steps, she is not cocky with it. She holds her head as high as she can, shoulders back, and is always trying to appear as confident as she can be. This veers away from the fact that Esme is generally quiet, so she may look like a preppy bitch for no apparent reason when she doesn't mean to. She normally looks rather content unless there is something genuinely bothering her.

Esme likes to wear baggier clothes. In a way, it compliments her more lanky frame, with long arms and legs. Her shirts are always a size or two too big and her pants fit right in the waste but are normally just baggy. She likes to wear graphic tees with a zip-up jacket, baggy jeans, and the famous black and white high-top Converse that she has worn into the ground but refuses to buy any other pair of shoe. Her colors are normally neutrels, specifically gray and black but she may add a pop of color every now and again. Esme is not that invested into fashion, anyway.

Esme enjoys wearing jewelry. Bracelets, rings, necklaces - you name it. She wears at least three rings on one hand, two on the other, and wears smaller chains around her neck that tend to dangle. As for bracelets, she wears two - a beaded one from her mother and a string-like one that she has had ever since she was little. On her left hand she wears her father's watch, which barely even functions anymore, but she can't seem to let it go.

Lycan Appearance:
Will be added later on if/once turned.

Personality:
To put simple, this girl is someone that is gentle. Esme hates arguments or anything to do with violence, be it physical or verbal. She prefers to keep things as civil as possible and speaks with such soft words that she might as well talk a baby to sleep rather than singing it to sleep. Esme has a way with her words. She doesn't like yelling, and she simply likes to talk things out. She's confrontational, and isn't scared of saying what she thinks despite being so quiet and generally reserved. That being said, there really isn't a bad bone in this girl's body.

Esme has been taken for granted. Multiple times. By a lot of people. However, that hasn't changed her. She likes to see the best in others, and of course it should go without saying that if you've killed someone that you deserve a second chance, but she believes that every can seek redemption and right their wrongs... One way or another. The only problem with this is that Esme likes to keep her company close, and with keeping others close, that means attatchment. She struggles with letting others go, even if she hasn't known them for long. Esme is too accepting, as some may say, and her connections are quick. She likes everyone until you genuinely wrong her. Esme understands that everyone makes mistakes, and has never really been one to become judgmental or cruel because you made a human error - she's no better.

Esme is more of an optimist, though she does have that subtle doubt in humanity. She doesn't like to think negatively or put herself in a hole she cannot dig herself out of, but she's a girl who has the tendency to have her mind wander from one bad thing to a worse thing. While she does manage to find the light in most things and appreciate the little things in life, Esme also has a trait of thinking of the worst. It's odd. She can say such positive things and know she believes in the best in people and wants the good outcome, and yet, she still thinks of the bad and worse. The cons more than the pros.

Esme, when angry or upset, simply distances herself. The cold shoulder. The silent treatment. When she's willing to talk to you about an issue, then she will. She hates being rushed to do things that clearly need time to do, and that doesn't just go for her feelings - any action. She's intelligent in the way that she is calculating and observant, and is always thinking up of ways to get a job completed with preciseness and efficency - she does not like to be rushed. However, of course, there are some exceptions to tense moments or stressful ones.

Speaking of stress, Esme does not do well under it. She breaks. Her emotions become scattered, and she's bound to become an emotional wreck. Esme prefers to steer clear of anything that may stress her out at any moment, or at least if she can prevent it from happening, she will (cause there's always those common life-stressers that everyone has and they are unavoidable). Esme will always try to warn someone not to do something beforehand in case she may think it stresses her out, but of course, not everyone has to listen to her. What does she know?

When it comes to things like friends and relationships, especially family (which includes her friends), Esme prioritizes them the most. She enjoys getting to discover and learn more about others and expand her knowledge by sharing common interests and other things. While she isn't the most talkative, if you find yourself holding a conversation with Esme, she's probably interested in learning more about you and getting to know you more. However, if you approach Esme in a way that makes her uncomfortable or feel threatened, she will be short with her answers instead of just telling you straight that she doesn't like what you're doing or that she doesn't like you in general. She's not confrontational whatsoever, unless she's super close with you.

Esme is trustworthy, but she sucks at keeping huge things a secret, especially if it can hurt her, the person, or others around her. Esme hates seeing others suffer, so she's always there to talk, but she can't keep everything to herself. While she has expressed herself through poems and journal entries, Esme isn't always fond of just whipping out a notebook. She will go to one of the most trustworthy people she knows to tell someone something that should be kept a secret. Of course she can keep smaller things to herself and not worry about it, but if it's anything bad that could cause harm, she'd rather prevent it than watch someone or multiple people suffer.

Barmaid

Crush:
Open - PM me

Significant Other:
Open - PM me

Kin:
Mother -- Not very close, became distant around seven years ago
Father -- Deceased
Michael -- Younger brother, distant
Sammie -- Younger sister, distant

Open for any others

Affiliations:
Very open - PM me or discuss in the discussion thread :)

Other:
Lemme know if I need to change anything!

Edited at June 19, 2022 01:24 AM by queen.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 10:01 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be looking over everything in a bit, but I just woke up. So coffee first.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 10:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles is now Updated.
Hopefully we will see some Wolf Shifters soon :)
Just a Reminder just the Alpha is true Gutter Trash, the rest of them can just average-joe nuisances.
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 03:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Joselyn Barnes
24 Years
Birthday:
February 21st - Pisces Girl
Sexuality:

Bisexual;
Her Preference is for Men, though she was engaged to a Woman most Recently.
Female [She/Her]
Species:

Human

Prank
Voice:
wip
Desired Rank:

Clan Member
Human Appearance:

Wip
Lycan Appearance:

None for now, will update when/if she gets turned.
Personality:

wip

wip
Crush:

None, Potentially Open
Significant Other:

None
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

wip, open

Reyna - wip
Other:
War Untold | Lycan/Shifter Rp | Open!June 19, 2022 09:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

-Z E K E ... H O C H I A N-

{Nickname(s)} Just Zeke. Maybe Hoch.

{Age} Twenty five

{Gender} Male

{Birthday} November 6th

{Sexuality} Unsure.

{Species} Lycan

{Rank} Clan Member

{Desired Rank} Clan Member

{ Human Appearance}

ZEKE-by-tene.png

(c) Made by the wholeheartedly talented Tenebris Umbra

Facial structure angular, alike to a diamond, he has high cheekbones, prominent just beneath sunken eyes. Eyes which brew decisively like the calmest cyclone. A pale gray pigment with hints of bronze just faintly peppered beside the pupil, overthrown by the dainty pale streaks of silver when cast in sunlight. Eyes that are narrowed and upturned with onyx lashes that elusively spill over his sight; wispy in length. –Like a dark ring; contrasted with the small peeks of fair, exposed flesh. Beneath such slender optics lie the evidence of permanent exhaust; gleaned pigmentation of small eyebags.

Zeke’s nose is of a grecian structure, a slight rise along the bridge; a charming distinction. His nose is crooked and marginally down turned at the end, pointed with the lack of a bulbous finish and paired with an oval contour concerning his nasal passageways. With vaguely hollowed cheeks and a strict jawline, he’s consistently clean shaven, although his sideburns remain prominent, dark until mistily faded at his earlobe. Zeke's hair is moderately sable; an inky black with the pleasant pattern of curls. Improper ringlets, but soft ticks and curves that make it appear buoyant. His hair is riotous and thick, stylized like a tapering mullet. It's full at the front and yet thins handsomely at the back of his nape, the sides faded considerably like elfin smoke on a screen. He has squared ears, part of his right lobe concerningly absent, unaccounted for with the jagged flesh left as remains. His skin is a slightly warm porcelain, lips fuller at the bottom, slender at the top; heavy lower lips with a basic peach tone, vaguely scarred. It's a singular scar, reaching just above his mouth and furling delicately past his top lip.

The last of his distinctive markings would be the quaint beauty mark just beneath his left eye, a petite curvature which fairly compliments the stark ashen of his irises. Concerning his dental properties, Zeke possesses slightly longer front teeth, pointier canines which at times can finely enhance the quality of his bold, tight smiles. His smiles, his expressions, all appear soft; sincere. Like fog on a dry branch. His eyebrows are straight, thick at the front where the concave of his nose just begins. The tail ceases into an attenuate arch, a gentle prick; faded just enough to exude a simple touch of innocence and novelty.

Equipped with the measurements of 6’3 regarding height, Zeke naturally has longer limbs. His pecs are just barely protuberant, his chest moderately peppered with cow-licks of body hair. Further down is where the most of his athletic mass appears visually. Cutting abs and a vague view of protruding ribs just below his bosom. His biceps are “slender” per say. Barely large enough so as to compete in a show of quality. Forearms slim and yet connected to square palms and long fingers; thick ridges of veins swarming his knuckles, Zeke's hands could be his greatest weapon. His sparse abdominal hairs which tread well past his v-line might as well be mentioned too, and probably the factor of his thickened thighs with well harbored strength.

{Lycan Appearance}

7’2 in height and incredibly lean. He has large, broad shoulders, and similar to that of his human appearance, slender biceps. His “hands” are wide and huge, fingers long as if talons themselves, nails the size of his canines, his paws can easily span around the average human face, able to shield all identifying features. Yes, his hands are a shocking size. They seem as if they’re mitts, or some sort of gloves, something that doesn’t quite belong but feels ever so right. Hardened, athletic muscle resides along his abdomen, and it's where his fur appears shortest and lighter in color. Among his shoulders and nape is a thick and springy cape of fur, tall and fluffy, as if he’s wearing some sort of robe. It smoothes out along the rest of his body except for a spiky trail of fur following the length of his spine.

Zeke’s fur is a hauntingly pale type of gray. Misty. It matches the striking smolder of his ashen eyes, exactly so. His legs are possibly the better part of his body, thick, no giant thighs compacted with disks of well trained muscle. His back paws are wide and smothering, and his claws are longer on his feet than those on his hands by at least 3 inches. His tail is miraculously short, a little puff of a tail not to be mistaken as a nub, but a poofy, 6 inch tail that appears as some sort of defect. Whatever it is, he takes it in stride. In spite of the fact, his ears are tall and narrow, like two .. well, tall and narrow triangles. They’re approximately 12 inches long and prick up like rabbit ears.

{Voice} Soft, low and honeyed, whimsical. Like a sorrowful tale spoken with a fanciful tongue.

{Attributes}

<>violent,“kind”, flirtatious, sly, teasing, jealous, oddly patient, cocky, cheeky<>

{Personality}

Most inviting and suspiciously warm and gentle, Hoch, while extremely opportunistic, carries a facade meant to lure, to coax relaxation. He’s hilariously chivalrous and offering, but two-faced. Notably, he’ll wear a smile, and when unsuspecting, you’ll be faced with carnage. Zeke is a superficial character, little do others know what his kindness entails. He’s slippery in nature and crooked, deceptive and toying. He prefers to treat things as if a game, and its where his immaturity comes into play, too concerned with outermost riches and bounty to find a care in the matters of reality. He’s extremely whimsical, taking most things for granted and only up for the thrilling high of danger and trouble. The lows that come after? Well, he’ll let any other person take the damage. It's all fun and games to him anyway.

Zeke … is not very nice. Beyond his strange chivalry is a cruel jerk, annoyingly playful in his antics and unwarranted. He finds misfortune humorous, and failure amusing. He’s odd and confusing, as not only does he like to surface the occasional tenderness of a smile, but he’s a bully. He likes to make fun, make others feel undeserving and unfitting. Slyly will he do so, toying with the prospect of unhappiness and anger, toying with emotions. His treatment of others almost never varies. Zeke is irreversibly the same. He’s wicked, nonchalant, and dramatic. Hoch is the type to blink at tragedies and flick his tongue out at another's death bed. His dramatization is an asset that evokes the strong morsels of his bashful cast, an underlying feature to his identity. Zeke is .. more or less fake. He tends to display an endearing manner in which he behaves as if a damsel in distress, unsuspecting and frail. He pictures himself as if a delicate chalice, beautiful and made of glass, something to handle carefully.

Hoch is confrontational and bold. He’s a caustic individual on the underside. He’s threatening and a craver of violence, some sort of adrenaline. When annoyed or even remotely irritated, he’ll become a bastard, or well, more of a bastard. Zeke is very unforgiving, nor does he think ahead. He’s scheming, yes. But not of the smart kind. Most of his actions are from the eerie prompts of boredom, and most of his expeditions are senseless. Zeke is idiotic, reckless, and impulsive. He’s devious and impish, reclining and mellow in the most troublesome of situations. And he fancies nothing more than to trifle with another's affections.

He’s unreliable and untrustworthy, the type of person one can never truly count on. He’s a selfish being, and rather shameless. The man will do the most outrageous things and still remain undisturbed, cheerful. He’ll pose as your biggest fan and then let you fall .. hard, just for the shits and giggles. While relatively cool-headed and dispassionate, he’s quite the cocky character. It's not so outwardly as one might think, but it is still there, some annoying look of condescension. Understanding. That's a word that could properly depict Hoch. Besides his deviant etiquette, there’s a man that's keeping track of all the things one might think unnoteworthy. He’ll memorize every little thing about you, from the way you eat to what you hate. Past his unconcerned essence there’ll be a notion of tolerance, thoughtfulness. While his sensitivity remains primarily unaltered, his perceptiveness when it comes to mood, expressions, feelings, is no joke. It can be something touching and romantic, or it can enhance the split of an emotional wound.

{Occupation}

Stuntman.

He does stunts.

And sometimes racing.

{Crush} None

{Significant Other} Does Lucienne count?

{Kin} Only child but seems the type to have seven siblings.

{Affiliations}

Lucienne: wip

{Other} He takes taekwondo.

{Theme Song(s)}

1st Song

2nd Song

3rd Song

Edited at June 20, 2022 10:16 PM by Edera

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved