07:30:45 Dart
ET

Elloo
 Stygian Forest
07:28:59 
Eternity!
 Rimfax
07:28:42 
I never run into llorona in forest, but all the time in jungle and mountain. I have not tried other terrains
 kycantina
07:28:42 ky but it's spooky
Marsh, definitely, haven't seen llrona or banshee at all but moss people like every other move
 starmutt
07:27:26 marsh | they/it
im genuinely convinced its biome specific i cant be running into moss people 10 times and banshee 0
 Serpents
07:27:12 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- Move ideas Please reate to magic powers or stuff like that
 Everlasting Torment
07:26:58 Anubis, Samael
I haven't been in swamp in ages XD
 starmutt
07:25:54 marsh | they/it
oki going to the swamps
 Eternity
07:25:27 ET
I get so much llorona. No idea if it's terrain specific but I explore in swamp and get her all the time.
 The Pumpkin King
07:24:58 
Yeah, I love the Encyclopedia but when it says 'Found in Mountains' and then 'Findable? No' and then tells me I can only find Mint Seeds on levels 99 and above, I just want to stick with what's tried and true.

starmutt
07:23:29 marsh | they/it
karma's list does make it easier to search more at once lol
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:49 Anubis, Samael
Star I completely forgot about that XD
 The Pumpkin King
07:22:33 
Real OGs still use this. -WP Click-
 Everlasting Torment
07:22:05 Anubis, Samael
Forest hmm ok thanks
 starmutt
07:21:52 marsh | they/it
@Anubis
level 5, encyclopedia is your best friend lol
 Forest Dwelling
07:21:47 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anubis

Neither parents are particularly heavy wolves so I'd assume the pup will most likely be between 90 - 100lbs
 starmutt
07:21:20 marsh | they/it
so many grims and baba yaga
never seen banshee or llorona in my life
 Everlasting Torment
07:21:07 Anubis, Samael
Where do I find this what level in swamp?
Defeat 5 Anhinga in battle. (swamp)
Completed: 0/5
 Amygdala
07:20:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Marsh
If you have them for a quest you have bad luck lol
I didn't see a single la lorna today and i did 3k moves already🥲

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Cougar : 0
Badger : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 4, 2022 11:33 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Larkspur
Desired Rank: Content

Appearance

Image credits to WP

genstart.php?bgpic=71&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=21&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=1&tailtype=2&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=5&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=6&headtype=11&ears=1&shoulder=10&backtype=4&backcolor=6&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=8&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=3&backcolor2=4&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=21&b16=100&b17=100

Larkspur is lighter in her coloration. Tawny, amber, and honey tones make up her coat with the occasional dark streak making an appearance. Her fur is rather short but thick and soft, providing ample warmth and fewer gobs of hair floating around. Her scruff is thick and gives her a semblance of a short mane along the back of her neck, down to the ends of her shoulders.

Her eyes are a piercing yellow, made to stand out even more by the darker "wings" on the corners. They often appear to hold no emotion and can easily be described as unsettling. Her left eye hosts a scar just above it at a slight angle and another continuation on her lower eyelid. It was not a deep enough scratch to cause any sight issues. Her body carries a few other scars scattered about her body with a few deeper ones on her left shoulder from a hunt gone sour. Most of the marks are small enough or have faded enough to become nearly invisible.

Larkspur has a lean, well-muscled frame and stands at 30 inches. Everything about her is long and slender, though she is still quite strong. However, she was definitely built with more agility in mind than brute strength and is considerably lighter than many wolves her height. She was blessed with good stamina and speed; her movements are quick and precise, which makes her an excellent hunter and scout.

Personality

She is a force to be reckoned with. Direct, goal oriented, and ambitious, Larkspur is always up for a challenge. While she is respectful of those around her, it was never a secret that she wanted to climb the ranks. To her, though, it was simply a matter of survival of the fittest. She would not dream of overthrowing a good leader; rather, she would want to succeed them. In her mind, there is no point to breaking apart a well-oiled machine.

Larkspur comes across as curt and calculating, but her loyalty to the pack is undoubted. Her plots are made strictly by the rules, her wiles courteous, her moves refined. She is an upstanding member of society, thank you very much. Her playing fair does not make her weak, however, nor does it mean she will hesitate to end a life. After hunting and fighting as an adult member of the pack, death has simply become another reality of life to her. Whether it is a wolf or a doe that has died, it does not matter. Dust to dust, after all.

Larkspur is not one to take a job lightly, and she expects all those around her to be equally invested in their role within the pack. Questions of loyalty frustrate her. She is adamant that, if pack members cannot trust each other and work together, they will go extinct. She holds her temper well and will attempt to talk down a conflict before whupping everyone's hinies, and she tries to be as mature and logical as possible.

With speedy speed and nice lungs, she is able to keep up with larger prey for several minutes before tiring. She is a team player and works best in a cohesive group with a shared goal, and she has a forceful maternal drive and cares deeply about her packmates, even if she sucks at showing it. Leadership comes naturally. As she is a lighter wolf, she requires the assistance of two or so heavier wolves to bring down large prey -- brute force is not on her side. In the defensive, she has to rely more heavily on her knowledge of her surroundings and agility.

Larkspur loves being in control: in control of her life, of a hunt, of decisions. It doesn't matter. She wants a say, and she wants to be respected. Disrespect, disloyalty, and disfunction are the most infuriating things to her. Being talked down to, ignored, or cast aside have relatively strong impacts on how she views a wolf.

Mate: Milo

Pups: Open

Other:

Edited at June 5, 2022 11:00 PM by Rising Shadows
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 5, 2022 10:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ranks have been updated.
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry had to with my baby
~~~~

Name- Hazel

Age- 3

Gender- Female

Rank- Hunter

Rank wanted- Mother some day

Crush- Open!

Mate- Develops in RP

Pups- Maybe

Look- NO PICTURES (unless its a wolf from WolfPlay)

Hazel

Other-

For her look it goes to multiple photos but they are wolfplay ones :D
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:08 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Inferus

Five years

Male

Trainee

Rank wanted:

Anything but Trainee

Crush:

Luna

Mate:

None, for now.

Pups:

None, for now.

Appearance

Inferus is a nearly pitch-black wolf, with a red patch on his back near his shoulders and a silver stripe on his muzzle, as well as one or two lighter patches of fur that interrupt his otherwise dark pelt. His thick fur is always smooth and sleek and never has any amount of dirt or dust in it, as Inferus can't abide having a dirty pelt.

Inferus stands taller than the average wolf, and although he's slightly more on the skinny side, he's well built and stronger than his lean frame would suggest at a first glance, and he carries an air of confidence that makes him seem larger than he really is.

Inferus has deep blue eyes that always seem a little tired and sad, but they can become incredibly intense when he's angry. He has a set of serious-looking claw-mark scars that runs down from just above his eye and onto his muzzle, visible even though the fur that's grown over it. The scars on his face are the only marks visible on his body.

Other:

Inferus is incredibly calm, appearing almost apathetic. However, despite a somewhat objective view towards everything, if he takes a liking to you, he is completely loyal and caring, even if he might not act like it at first. While once he preferred to avoid making connections and being social, recently, he's experienced a shift, wanting to fit in with other wolves and socialize.

Inferus is not a very positive thinker, usually thinking through more 'realistic' solutions to problems. He doesn't condemn optimism, and even gives it a try once in a while, but in his mind, it isn't a realistic way of thinking. As a result, he isn't often seen with a smile on his face. However, he does have a sense of humor and enjoys a good laugh every now and then.

Inferus, despite being so calm, is always ready for a fight, sometimes even eager for one. Although he's a proficient hunter, combat has always held more of a thrill for him, and it's what he truly excels at. The biggest difference between hunting and fighting for him is that in a fight, he is matched against more intelligent opponents than a deer, and there are much higher stakes.

Name:

Gehenna

Three years

Male

Loner

Rank wanted:

None, for now

Crush:

(Undecided, check back later)

Mate:

None, for now

Pups:

None, for now

Appearance:

Gehenna is similar in appearance to his brother, Inferus. His fur is a little more rough, as he isn't as concerned about keeping it clean, but it's usually devoid of dust and dirt. He has more red in in fur than his brother, a large patch of the bright color across his back, and the rest of his fur is a dark gray, not the solid black of his brother's pelt. The two do share a silver stripe on the muzzle, though.

Gehenna is larger than average for wolves his age, but he's smaller than his older brother. The two have very similar builds, although Gehenna is a little more solid, built less for speed and more for strength. He always has a playful grin on his face, and his bright yellow eyes are fun-filled and happy.

Other:

Gehenna, personality-wise, is nearly the polar opposite of Inferus, his older brother. He is cheerful and positive, and is friendly to everyone. He would never say no to a game of tag, or a short, playful wrestling match. He is kind and trusting, sometimes a little too trusting, but he's good at keeping himself out of trouble most of the time.

Although he appears content and relaxed , he is extremely alert and always watching for threats. He doesn't like fighting others, preferring instead to try and talk through problems, but if it comes to it, he is willing to use his teeth and claws. He likes hunting better than fighting; the speed of the chase and the satisfaction of teamwork are more fulfilling to him that defeating someone in combat.

Edited at June 6, 2022 01:28 PM by Eternal Calamity
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Eternal, this would take place where we left off, where Inferus would be in the camp, and Gehanna as a loner (unless you want to redo that?)
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:18 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Honestly I don't have a preference, whichever you think would make the rp better is fine with me!
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I kinda want Inferus in camp already? XD The way he tried to please Luna at the end of the other one was fun)
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 12:23 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright, let me switch those ranks around then lol
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 01:47 PM

Elvis wolves

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Nouveau dreams
Gender female
Desired rank content
Crush none
Mate: dead
Pups: one Leon dream
Appearance: she has an obsidian pelt with white spots all over her flank, crimson red stripes on her legs, tail, muzzle, and tips of ears she also has a white moon flower shaped mark on her right shoulder.
Nouveau spent 3 years training to be a healer before she showed everyone what a true healer could be like. She has often been called to caring as other wolves have often spotted her healing the local animal life. It was a winter like no other many moons ago when she found her healer den full of random animals all injured by winters harsh blasts from racoons to a lost horse she fixed them up. Rumors or not is up for debate.
Name: Maximus Lazerus
Desired rank: (none at moment)
Crush(none)
Mate (none)
Pups (none)
Appearance: he looks a little odd his fur is back and white and alternates his right shoulder is black his left shoulder white his right ear white his left ear black his right hunch black his left hunch white his main fur color is slate.

Edited at June 8, 2022 09:23 AM by Elvis wolves
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 6, 2022 08:08 PM

Icywolve pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name- Starlight
Age- 4
Gender- Female
Rank- Hunter
Rank wanted- Lead hunter
Crush- Gose later on in the rp
Mate- N/A
Pups- None yet
Look- NO PICTURES (unless its a wolf from WolfPlay) https://wolfplaygame.com/wolf.php?id=3828317
Other- none
Name- Poseidon
Age- 3
Gender- Male
Rank- Fighter
Wanted rank- alpha male if it happens
Crush- not yet
Mate- N/A
Pups- nope
Other- none

Edited at June 6, 2022 08:31 PM by Icywolve pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups