Wolf Play : Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:21 Hallow, Eve
I'm doing about the same lol
 Saint
09:24:13 
im alright, just exploring, how are you?
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:55 Hallow, Eve
Hey Saint, how are you?
 Saint
09:22:16 
hey hallow
 Hallow's Eve
09:22:00 Hallow, Eve
Hey Chat
 Malcuth
09:11:26 Wander
But that truck getting hit saved mine and my sister's cars
 Malcuth
09:11:01 Wander
-Click-
-Click-
My dad's work truck and minivan got hit
 Ryujin
09:06:45 Elduin (he, Him)
mostly getting rain for us which is good cause my state was in a drought till now
 Ryujin
09:06:17 Elduin (he, Him)
I'm from West Virginia

my state tends to get bad weather when hurricanes hit Florida and other states in that area
 Saint
09:03:40 
im in central florida and it wasnt horrible, minor flooding an power outages, but on the westcoast at my cousins house, trees fell, 4 feet of water, fires from electric cars. her husband is a firefighter and paramedic and was on the search andd rescue and was on call for 36 hours and there were no breaks for him. it was horrible
 Salem
09:01:51 Rumi
Looking for some naming help
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
08:57:59 Wander
Yeah I'm not in Florida but where I am got hit directly. It's horrific damages
 Ryujin
08:52:22 Elduin (he, Him)
I hope all the people directly hit by the hurricane are ok
 RoyalNightStorm
08:52:15 
elduin
how about Susanoo
 Ryujin
08:51:59 Elduin (he, Him)
my state got hit its weather caused by the hurricane and I don't live in a state near any oceans other than the secret underground ocean thats below my state
 || Enlighten purple
08:51:32 She/her idk
Malcuth

I hope you get to see your pets soon
 || Enlighten purple
08:50:33 She/her idk
dang, Georgia's hurricanes stopped rn
 Saint
08:42:54 
morning chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:38:31 Chat's snack
Florida? Yeah, I just drove here to make sure a friend was alright. Her dumbass stepped outside when the eye was over her house.
 Malcuth
08:33:59 Wander
I am heartbroken for my community. This is damage never seen before in my area.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +5
Jackal : -3
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 28, 2022 07:42 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
♦♢♦Anora♦♢♦
Sexuality:
Hetrosexual
Breed:
90% Siberian husky %5 German Shepard %5 Alaskan klee kai
Fighter
Appearance:
♦♢♦
♦♢♦
Anora is pretty small for an average size Husky.
She stands roughly around 22 inches and weighs nothing more than 45 Pounds. Her body is pretty bulk but is visible to the naked eye and she seems like a pretty slim dog. She has the ears of a Alaskan klee kai and the legs of a German Shepard.
♦♢♦
Her coat is a grey scale mix but the main colors you can see on her are white,grey and black. Her nose is a coal like color followed by the color of her claws. She has pink paws and has 2 different eye colors. Her left eye is known to be a pure ice white and her right is pure black due to her eye condition called heterochromia.
♦♢♦
Anora holds the smell of a master, her legs are built for running and her body is built for fighting. Her fur is short length and her ears are very short and stubby. Her tail curls up on top of her back and her fur is silky and smooth.
♦♢♦
♦♢♦
[ (c) DeingeL-dog-stock on DA for the above stock images :3 ]
Personality:
♦♢♦
Many positive things can be said about Anora. Her beauty her skills her shortness, basically anything. When she was younger, she felt like a weapon without a purpose. A pup with no good honor and a weird reputation. A naughty pup that did basically nothing but rip and bite. but when she grew older, her memories began to fade about everything.
♦♢♦
Other than that she is just a bright loyal dog who wants many to be happy. she would be happy to sacrifice her happiness for others. But she is very well known for her shyness and her man slaughter side. The fun and joy of killing her preys and enemies is a satisfying entertainment. The way that they are crippled by her feet is a smile that will last.
♦♢♦
Though the one thing that she respects is a last request from her dying perishing enemies . She fears of what others think of her so she tends to go on her "frenzy" where no one can see it [even tho she is well known for it]. A strong bond is held with this pack. and a strong bond it shall be.
Weaknesses:
Heat
social anxiety
Lack of sleep
Fallen allies
Strengths:
Eating
Sleeping
Master hunter
Crush:
Orion
Mate:
Develops in RP
Other:
Even with eight eyes, the Goliath bird-eating tarantula can't see very well

Edited at May 29, 2022 09:07 AM by The Chaos Empire
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 28, 2022 08:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
|•| Anita |•|
'graceful, loving, kind'
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
"My family comes first before anything, they are everything to me" Nick Carter
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Lady|4yrs|Miniature Samoyed|
Aroace
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
Anita's milky white fur mixed in with stripes of grey immediately make her stand out in alot of environment's. Her small lean build makes her seem like an easy target but that is not true.
|•|
Her deep earth brown eyes which glow like caramel in the light always whatching. With her thick fur that wraps around her body like a big puffy coat. Her black nose and small ears always ready to smell or hear. She also will roll around in mud and other garbage to not stand out so much given her more of a brown coat than white.
|•|
Even with her small body she is always ready to run and her long legs have alot of speed and stamina in them.
|•|
Although once summer hits though the summer sun on her fur drives her insane. Most of the time in the heat she will just laze about and sometimes can get a bit grumpy and snappy.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Anita is definitely a mother hen and is very protective over who she calls family she will protect them to the best of her ability. Anita would be at times what you call an over protective mother hen, but given as she has already lost so much she just wants to protect those close to her and not lose anyone else.
|•|
Anita is agile and loves to run and play with pups and other canines trying to make them smile and have fun. She can have a really playful personality but never gets carried away and never hurts anyone.
|•|
Anita always chooses others above herself and her insecurities about herself and the way she talks and acts sometimes get the best of her, causing her to have panik attacks and hide herself away. Anita sucks at expressing her feelings so if she likes you, you would probably know if you got gifts or praises. If given a choice between her life or her close friends life it will always be those close to her.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Strengths
. Speed
. Mother personality
. Loyal
. Kindess
. Fairness
Weakness
. Hot weather
. Quick thinking
. Sounds of someone in pain
. Thinking of herself
. Emotions
. Touching
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
Crush and mate will not be open I suck at lovey dovey bits so unless you can teach me maybe not open
but friends are always open so pm me if interested
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
¥ Helem ¥
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
"look deep into the nature than you will understand everything better"
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
4months|boy|Miniature Samoyed|
Don't know to young for dating or mates
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Almost a replica of his sister or foster Mother Anita. He has milky white fur that of course given as he is a messy little thing is mostly brownish and got all leaves in it
¥~¥
His blue eye gives the feel that you are drowning in an ocean while his greenish brown eye on the right side gives the feel your stuck in a forest.
¥~¥
He likes all his breed has a rather small but strong body. His little legs giving him a bit if speed but not alot. Although what he lacks in brute strength he makes up for in intelligence
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~
Helem is seen and portrayed at times as the small, weak, silent one. Well that's not the truth maybe the silent and small part but just becuase he isn't the strongest in brute strong his knowledge is much more useful to him.
Helem is a very curious pup mostly spending time in nature whenever he can find it. He loves all things plants and he is trying learn as much as he can from his sister.
Helem is very silent used to being alone he has grown to become almost invisible. He hates loud sounds and whenever there is screaming or loud noises you can guarantee you will not find him anywhere near the noise.
Helem like his mother figure Anita always puts others above himself and doesn't have alot of confidence in himself. He lives on praise and always feels really happy once he is praised and feels like he actually has done a good job.
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~
Strengths / likes
. Speed
. Agility
. Knowledge
. Plants
. Nature
. Healing
Weaknesses / dislikes
. Yelling
. Load noises
. Fighting
. Strength
. Hunting
. Death
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
No mate or crush in this RP although friends are always open so pm me
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥
Fact is uhh let me Google something quick I'm tired and got covid so yeah not doing the best the pup will be done soon but yeah
|•| ¥~¥
Fact is cats can jump up to 5 times their height maybe more google wasn't the best

Edited at May 31, 2022 05:08 PM by Lost_Griffin
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 28, 2022 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lost_Griffin-
You may reserve a Pup and Foster mother ^^
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 28, 2022 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Laila

Mademoiselle

Breed

50% Yakutian Laika, 25% Japanese Spitz, 15% Karelian Bear Dog, 10% American Alsatian

Rank

Hunter, wants to rise to delta once she improves

Sexuality

Bi-Sexual

Appearance

[IMAGE REMOVED: not an accepted stock image site.]

Personality

WIP

Strengths

Agility

Manipulation

Weaknesses

Naive

Brute Strength

Pups

Crush

TBD in rp

Mate

TBD in rp

Backstory

WIP

Other

Edited at May 29, 2022 08:05 PM by Vennenum
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 03:09 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Chaos Empire,
Aceepted once again!
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 03:31 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Orion
Breed:
Irish Wolfhound
Hunter
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:

(credits to xxtgxxstock on DA)

Like the stereotypical Irish Wolfhound, Benji’s coat consists of different shades of grey, his face is the lightest shade with only small patches of darker grey showing. His body is the darkest shade, with it being the outer pelt. It fades into a lighter grey for the legs which eventually leads into small white socks. His tail is the same, starting with the light grey which ends with a white tail tip. His brown eyes seem warm and comforting to whoever looks in them. With his long, lanky legs comes the tripping. He occasionally trips over his own legs. But it helps him when running, letting him take bigger strides a normal dog couldn’t take, which makes him fast. He stands at 34 inches at the shoulder and a weight of 110lbs, which is slightly underweight at his age.

Personality:

His height makes him seem intimidating to other dogs who don’t know him but he’s completely the opposite. He is a caring and friendly dog, letting others ramble to him without interruption and no judgement. He sees himself as the father of the pack, protecting his pack mates when the Alpha couldn’t. He respects every dog, no matter their rank. Even pups get their sliver if respect. But, he isn’t afraid to correct young dogs, mostly pups, if they do something wrong with a snap of his big jaws.

————

But, the friendly giant has another side. When you insult/hurt him or one of his close friends, he will hold an everlasting grudge, never forgetting what you did. He will make your life miserable by spreading rumours and tripping you up among other things.

Weaknesses:

• Holding grudges
  • Being overly friendly (He considers it a weakness because of his father)
  • Pups

Strengths:

• Tracking
  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Patience
Crush:
Anora
Mate:
Develops in rp
Other:
Starfishes have no brain :P

Edited at May 29, 2022 03:37 AM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 05:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I filled this in two times and it dissapeared every time before i could send it so I guess it's safe to say it cost me blood sweat and lots of tears lol.. (spent two hours on it by now, make it stopppp)
FORM:
Name:
Tinker
Breed:
Cardigan Welsh Corgi
Loner, later Mother (she's pregnant)
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Appearance:
Normally, Tinker would weigh around twenty-seven pounds, but with the struggle of finding food and her pregnancy, this may be different. She stands 11 inches tall. Her thick, golden coat has grown uneven and she misses a couple patches due to fights over food. She has white fur on her paws, the tip of her tail, her snout, underbelly and throat and a white stripe on her forehead. Her eyes are a dark brown. She has the typical square corgi build. She walks with mild lameness in her rear legs due to Hip Dysplasia.
Personality:
Tinker is a friendly and gentle nature. She is very extroverted and can be motherly towards other dogs. She doesn't seem to care about her physical disadvantages, or doesn't want to admit they're there. She isn't one to complain and her confidence is likely the reasons she has survived so far, or it might have been pure luck. Dispite her confidence being bigger than her body itself, she preffers following over leading and is quicker to settle for less. Tinker just wants everybody to be alright and happy. She hasn't held a grudge in her life and is maybe a little too quick to forgive others. Her friendliness made her the perfect family dog, but now times have changed and it might do her more harm than good.
Strengths:
- Extroversion
- Confidence
- Caring
Weaknesses:
- Friendliness (quick to forgive others)
- Slowness
- Size
- Can't work under pressure
- Hip dysplasia
Crush*:
Open, PM me
RP example!:
I'm just using this to let you know I have little experience with rp so if I do something wrong or can improve on something specific, let me know.
Other:
Fact: Hip displacia is a somewhat common problem among Corgis where the thigh bone doens't fit the hip joint causing pain and discomfort.
I realise Tinker is rather weak physically so it's likely for her to die at some point, that's okay with me.

Edited at May 29, 2022 09:48 AM by Tales of Pawprints
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 06:03 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Tales of Pawprints,
Accepted!
I know how you feel xd
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 07:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you!
And yea it's truely painful, didn't defeat me though! XD
Also, I just remembered, but I was thinking since Tinker is pregnant I want at least one pup to survive (probably one, I'm not sure I'm active enough for too many characters lol), should I fill in the form for that one right away or can I do that later or during the rp when it started?

Thunder Struck said:
Tales of Pawprints,
Accepted!
I know how you feel xd

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 29, 2022 07:47 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whatever you feel like doing! The rp is going to start after a Delta appears so the signups are probably going to stay open like a day or two after the rp has started ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us