Wolf Play : Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:41:38 
Forest

Hello! How is it going?
 Forest Shadows
09:40:02 
Wolflocke

Oh yes the feeding and battle training is easy, it's just all of the new pelts and the breeding for weight and excellent ratings. It's quite complicated now!
 Forest Dwelling
09:36:26 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Fair enough. I've had that happen to me before in other games, but with WP, I've been managing well enough since my return to be able to keep my wolves fed every day and have them be competent in explore
 Forest Shadows
09:33:44 
Wolflocke

Its an issue honestly for me getting a handle of all of these new features!! I stopped playing for a couple of years! So it's all very overwhelming haha
 Sassy Otaku
09:33:24 Chuuya/Ruggie
Just dumped all my raven feathers into the falls. They're taking up too much space
 Magnus Bane
09:33:14 Mag/Maggy
Just found her in tundra also
 Everlasting Torment
09:33:07 Anubis, Samael
i joined 2018 XD
 Forest Dwelling
09:32:32 Wolflocke Challenge
@Forest

Hello other Forest lol but yeah, I've been on and off since before the game was made 16+ and when I first joined: the encyclopedia didn't exist, there weren't many events aside from FMC then the August and October ones. Wolf Party tokens didn't exist either, but now we have all these new events and features added which is neat, honestly!
 Hugs4Bugs
09:31:46 Bugs || Ed
fuckkk, I forgot to make sure I had enough mushrooms outside of my hole so I could get a puppy from sanctuaryyy T-T
 Zeraphia
09:31:12 Spooky Vah
Oh man, I joined two days before the Natural 1 and 2 pelts were released.

Which was also before Erythism... and a lot of things. >.>

And now I feel old
 Inferno Abyss
09:29:58 Raven, Flame
She didn't like that I said that. I just found her in swamp x.x
 Nevermore.
09:29:55 Never/Nev
I saw her a bunch in swamp
 Inferno Abyss
09:28:34 Raven, Flame
I found La llorona once and haven't seen her since. And I forgot where I saw her :/
 Forest Shadows
09:28:24 
Wolflocke

I joined WP when the tortoiseshell pelt was released!! Honestly it's changed so much since then and I'm so proud or eve!
 Inferno Abyss
09:27:51 Raven, Flame
Torment
I have that one. As soon as I got a group of 2, I haven't seen one since. And that's been at least 200 moves :')
 Magnus Bane
09:27:41 Mag/Maggy
My lord a snapping turtle
 Nevermore.
09:27:34 Never/Nev
Well, back to swamp I go then ;-;
 Forest Dwelling
09:26:58 Wolflocke Challenge
I just remembered that in older times on WP, your starter wolves had 100 points in 5(?) attributes but you only had 30 points to use. This game has changed quite a bit in just a year
 starmutt
09:26:22 marsh | they/it
she's in jungle for me as well, just never in forest
 Sassy Otaku
09:24:55 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermore
I think I saw her in Tundra too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -1
Jaguar : -5
Black Panther : +5
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 20, 2022 11:46 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Nkazimulo
Meaning "Glory" in Zulu
Pride or Coalition:
New Pride
Role:
Lioness
Preferred Rank:
Second-In-Command or some rank of respect.
Appearance:
Words
words
words
Stock Images. Credits belong to Arghel on DA.
Personality:
This young creature is of a rather prickly nature. While she does enjoy the company of other lions and such - she has a limit for her social interactions. She of course enjoys conversation, but not pointless small talk but of course there are those who are exceptions. She's not one to go around and actively seek conversation but let it come to her - because why should she go seek others out and create bonds if they're just going to be fake, those who come to her are truly interested and possibly just respect her space. She's one to enjoy her personal space
History: [Can be Short and Sweet]
Crush:
No.
Mate:
None.
Cubs:
No.
Other: Cousin to Ityana, Akuji, and Luan. Her Mother was the Queen of the Ridge Pride and her Aunt was the Lead Huntress. Her Father was King before Titus came and killed him in a scrimmage for the Pride.

Edited at May 22, 2022 12:13 AM by Spellbound
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!May 21, 2022 10:30 AM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Akuji

[ aku-ji ] African origins, meaning "Dead but awake"

lion-cub-portrait-stock-by-kridah-stock-d73vewu-fullview.jpg

Pride or Coalition: New Pride
Role: Cub
Preferred Rank: Content
Appearance:
stock (c) to kridah-stock on DA

young-lioness-stock-by-kridah-stock-d6jtiet-pre.jpg

Akuji is your average size cub, making him a bit smaller than his brother. It would seem as if he hadn't received his father's genetics quite yet, though in time he will grow to be just short of what his father was. His fur is just as floofy as his brothers, making him seem a bit bigger than he is, and it is a lovely tawny color, a bit lighter too. Akuji's fur lightens on his stomach and chest to more of a creamy or white color, as well as on the front of his muzzle. This cub does not have any other markings besides a few fading cub spots which are nearly gone on his legs. Normally they would begin to fade after three months, but his held on for a little longer.

This cub's eyes are similar to those of his sisters and appear to be a warm brown color, though will become a bit lighter before reaching their permanent color. Other features you may notice include a dark brown spot on Akuji's inner ear, as well as a single dark brown line going across both of his ears. These markings will remain for his life and won't fade.

[on the right]

lion-cubs-stock-by-kridah-stock-d73vehr-fullview.jpg

Personality:

Akuji is a bit oblivious to the situation he is in, he knows of his sister's death, and does know his father was the lion that killed her, however, he did miss his entire descent into madness and just figured that's a how a pride should be dealt with. But the "disappearing" male cubs just "moved prides" and were not actually killed, he came to this conclusion due to not seeing any killed and figured they were fine. No questions asked. Akuji almost didn't come with his sister but thought of this experience as more of an early adventure due to him eventually leaving the pride when he grew older and slightly out of fear of staying. He also nearly stayed due to, again, disregarding his father's insanity, since his whole life (or as much as he could remember) was surrounded by it and he convinced himself that was normal.

Akuji was almost a background character in the old pride, not really social and mostly quiet and near his mother or siblings, he wasn't one to cause much trouble either. Leaving has put him in the position to open up more now that the pride is smaller and now that he isn't under such strict rules. Curiosity has re-entered his life and this cub has grown more social, enjoying playing with the other cubs and making more friends. He is also becoming more vocal and slightly rambunctious, voicing his opinions and starting to enjoy life.

This cub does enjoy naps, you can find him lying in the sun, on rocks, or in the shade, he spends a good 30% of his day, not including sleeping at night, lounging, and sleeping. During the hours he is awake Akuji does have an independent side, exploring the area the New Pride found as far as he is allowed.

When he is older, this cub’s personality changes quite drastically. He has a cool, calm, collected exterior, and is not as inviting as he was when he was a cub. Though Akuji, however, will not get over the grudge he holds for his father, once he comes to understand the position he was in more. He becomes ambitious and strong, striving not just for a second in command rank, but for King, and constantly wanting to prove his worth to the pride. Though he does feel as if he needs to prove that he is a good asset to everyone, he has some insecurities such as that as well. He will generally hold a confident look on his face, hold his head high and be proud of what he has will accomplish and become.

History: His mother had a similar way of naming him compared to his brother. Not wanting to be too attached she name him Akuji, meaning "Dead but awake". He has grown up in the pride under his father Titus's rule.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Cubs: None
Other: Itanya's full younger brother & Luan's brother. Titus is his father.

baby pic :p

yawning-lion-cub-portrait-stock-by-kridah-stock-d6jtqc5-pre.jpg

Edited at May 21, 2022 07:08 PM by Ciao
Hope Remains | Lion Rp | Open!July 8, 2022 10:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cm I deserve a Nomadic lion?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved