Wolf Play : No Longer Indefinitely Open B')
Chatbox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}
 Koa
07:06:19 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods
 distant-screams
07:05:01 katy | beetle
Outcast,
go to pack > pack activities > manage blog. you can post blogs and make folders for them there
 Presumed Dead
07:04:24 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 03:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Will be edited :)

P A I G E
"Little gremlin boy? Yes, that would be me."

Full Name
Paige H. Vesrelg
---
---
Born Feminine/Female but identifies as neither gender
Use they/them
---
Orientation
Aromantic
---
Species
Pretty sure they're Human

"I woke up this morning and decided to be the amalgamation of hell itself."

Appearance:
---
Personality:

"Oh... well then this little motherfucker's gonna die."

- Being able to cause massive amounts of chaos without consequence
- Savory foods
- Cold weather
- Strangely enough, toucans
---
Dislikes
- Repitition of anything
- Feeling patronized by literally anyone, even a random dog just staring at them-
- Nosy people in general
- People who think logically all the time
- Getting held back
---
Skills/Abilities
-
-
-
---
Strengths
-
-
-
---
Weaknesses
-
-
-

"I'll stab you twice if you give me a fucking reason to-"

Power/Blessing (if has one):
---
Pros of Power/Blessing
-
-
-
---
Cons of Power/Blessing
-
-
-

"I am 100% trustworthy with that knife. Yes, totally."

Relationships:
---
Other:

"Sorry, you should have read the fine print of that handshake. You're now stuck with the amalgamation of chaos."

Role you think would fit this character: (Give a reason. If you think none of the currently available roles fit your character or anything, just PM TIAPN or me.)
Is it possible for this character to be waitlisted?: (If no, provide a reason for why it works/makes sense for this character to be immediately whacked into the plot.)
If waitlisted, how would you like them to be introduced?: (Explain how and when you'd like them to join. You don't need to go in-depth unless you feel a need to.)

"No, hush. Don't speak back to your elders."

RP Examples:

Edited at May 28, 2022 03:38 PM by Valinyx
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 06:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@overthink
aight, so Aries is accepted!! he will be given the role "MY Bodyguard" (though he'll be referred to by everyone as "Sasha's Bodyguard" anyway--). he won't be waitlisted <3

however, after an extensive discussion with ThisIsAPackName, Finley is, unfortunately, gonna be rejected. sorry about that! it's just that his personality and what would have been his dynamic with the group is too similar to another character, Sage. this is my fault, of course, because i didn't finish Sage's sheet quickly enough, and led people to believe that the no-fucks-given niche wasn't filled. i really did like his character, but, as i said, he just doesn't fit the group, and TIAPN and i have decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to have two characters with the same dynamic with everyone else. i also did like his ability!! really interesting, that one.

if you really, really want Finley to be in the group, though, feel free to discuss with TIAPN or me, though i'd recommend doing so after i've finished Sage's sheet, so you'll be able to better argue how Finley is different from Sage.
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NOTICE
Everyone who signs up from here on out (except for those who sign up with a character who gives the Vibes of the Designated Head Bonker) will be waitlisted until the RP progresses enough to allow for more characters. Do note that being waitlisted doesn't mean you'll just be floating around in space until your character is whacked into the RP. You'll still be able to actively participate in the Discussion Thread. In fact, it's a requirement for you to actively participate in the Discussion Thread and share ideas, soooo... You won't be left behind, don't worry <3
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 06:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=81145 <-- the discussion thread!! you can ask questions and develop ideas here <3

TIAPN and i are planning on starting this RP 1-2 days after a Designated Head Bonker character is accepted (though this can change; we really do just need a DHB character to get started). we're looking for a character who is violent and manic and will do anything as long as it gives them the chance to be violent and manic. they don't necessarily have to be exactly obedient; they're simply more likely to follow orders from Sasha when it involves fucking shit up.

Edited at May 28, 2022 06:37 PM by LifeisnotUwU
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
@pluto
Victor is accepted!! he'll have the role "Mary Sue" and will be waitlisted <3. we can discuss how he'll be introduced into the plot in the discussion thread :)
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 28, 2022 09:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
UPDATE: after 3 seconds of thinking, i have decided to waitlist Sasta and whack Victor into the group from the start. essentially, swapping them out. because plot. and my own reasons.
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 29, 2022 09:03 AM

Kashmir

Neutral

Give Award
because I have no impulse control, i have decided to whack in another character :)

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Ozzy

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Full Name: Oscar Silas Mann

Date of Birth: 13th October, 1992

Orientation: No preference. Ozzy would flirt with a potato, if given the chance.

Species: Most Likely Human

Alignment: Chaotic. That's it.

Appearance:

Personality:
No thoughts, just bitches.

Dislikes:

Skills/Abilities:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Power/Blessing:

Relationships:

Other:

Role: Either Resident Bitch Haver or Man With No Bitches, lmao.

Waitlisted: Yes. It would be funny if he just came up and started flirting with one of the characters and go on from there.

RP Examples:

Edited at May 29, 2022 09:19 AM by Pluto
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 29, 2022 11:49 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award

¥ Samira ¥

“I'm stuck with you guys now aren't I?”

Full Name:

Samira Kaitlyn Jones

Female

Orientation:

Heterosexual

Species:

Human

Appearance:

Samira isn't tall, quite the opposite, her height is maybe around 5’1 but she's getting towards 5’2. Samira quite likes her height and prefers her shortness. In her eyes being short has its perks, like fitting into smaller spaces. Along with being short Samira doesn't weigh much either, heck she hasn't even hit 100lbs yet, she's only 93lbs. This is mainly because Samira only eats when she is hungry, and when she likes the food, seeing this you may have guessed Samira is a very picky eater, very picky indeed.

Moving on now up to Samira’s face. Samira’s head is more shaped like an oval but with a slight point at the end where her chin rests, giving her the pointed chin look. Samira has a small nose with a little point to it, almost like her chin. Her eyes are a deep brown with lighter brown mixed into them. Samira's left eye is almost blind and her right eye doesn't have the best of sight either, so now as you may have guessed Samira here wears glasses. Her glasses are more square, and definitely not round.

Samira has salmon colored lips which are usually curved into a nervous smile, or even just a confused looking expression.

Samira has dirty blonde hair with a few natural highlights but it's mostly one color. Her common style for her hair is kept down, and straight. No matter what Samira does her hair somehow stays straight and refuses to curl. Even in braids it for some reason doesn't curl much.

Whew, it's getting long. Anyways moving on. Samira has long arms, unlike her legs which, well, aren't long. Her Arms although aren't too long but they do go a little past her thighs. Along her arms Samira has various little scratches and scars that she most likely earned from a cat or even when she was randomly walking around the house, as Samira does tend to have a knack for running into things.

The clothes Samira wears are a large variety, from jeans to skirts, crop tops, hoodies, etc. Although there is a common outfit that Samira does wear. The outfit consists of average dark blue jeans and a short sleeve shirt with a cartoon looking cat sitting on top of a pile of books. Emblazoned on the shirt just above the picture are the words “Cats and reading are my life.” Cheesy right? Kinda.

Now as I mentioned before Samira wears glasses, square glasses. But there is more to her glasses that meets the eye, more indeed. First off her glasses aren't just standard black, although they do have black in them the majority is a turquoise color. Her glasses also have a thing that blocks out blue light, because you know doesn't everyone need to protect their eyes from the harmful glare of technology?

Anyways as I said Samira has a wide range of clothes she wears, but what she does not have is a wide range of shoes. Nope Samira sticks with one pair of shoes. Faded black Converses, one of her most prized possessions. Samira also wears a necklace containing a turquoise gem attached by a small but durable silver chain.

Personality:

~ Shy ~ Intelligent ~ Introverted ~ Cat lover ~ Outdoorsy ~

Samira is quite shy and gets social anxiety when in large crowds or meeting new people. New people can be quite awkward for the girl and she tries to avoid those situations mostly keeping to one group of friends or sticking close to someone she knows. Being shy also comes with being introverted, Samira herself would rather prefer reading a book alone in her room than with a large crowd at a party or somewhere fancy. She prefers keeping mostly to herself but if talked into you might be able to get her to hang out somewhere other than her house.

Samira is highly intelligent and enjoys learning. Studying is practically what she spends most of her after school days doing, as gaining knowledge is very important to her. History is one of her favorite subjects to learn and she may even be able to tell you all about it, that is if you'd be willing to listen. Samira herself doesn't care much for Math but that is a subject she does in fact need so she tries to get better at it to “grow her knowledge even more.” That saying is something Samira frequently says to herself or others.

Cats are Samira’s favorite animal and also one of her closest friends. Samira herself doesn't own any cats although she used to own one cat, a calico named Callie. Although she would love to adopt any cat she found that is in need of a home. Samira finds the presence of a cat very comforting and that is one of the reasons she enjoys being around them. Seeing them become playful is also very enjoyable to the girl.

It may not seem like it but this girl isn't just all nerdy and a complete brainiac. Samira enjoys going outside specifically into nature, like hikes and walking. When she's not busy Samira will go outside and try to find trees to climb in just to hang out. Plants are another thing Samira is knowledgeable about, like different plants you can/cannot eat or possibly poisonous plants. Obviously she learned all of this forms various books, as the little introvert loves to read.

~ Reading ~

~ Cats ~

~ History ~

~ Being outside at night ~

~Forests ~

Dislikes:

▪️ Loud Noises ▪️

▪️Cities ▪️

▪️Being social ▪️

▪️Insects ▪️

▪️Little kids ▪️

Skills/Abilities:

* Samira is highly intelligent on many different topics

* She is able to climb trees in under 5 minutes depending on the type.

Strengths:

~ Intelligence ~

~ Climbing ~

~ Keeping calm ~

Weaknesses:

▪️Eyesight ▪️

▪️Socializing ▪️

▪️Cats ▪️

Power/Blessing:

Samira is your average human

Relationships:

Open

Other:

I think I finished but let me know ^^'

Role:

Uhhh I feel like she would fit bully bait best but let me know.

waitlisted?:

Yes, but I have no idea how I would introduce her-

RP Examples:

Rp example #1

Rp example #2

Edited at May 31, 2022 01:11 PM by Firefox
No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 31, 2022 02:52 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

@Firefox

I'm sorry, but Samira is rejected. The roleplay examples provided don't meet our literacy standard. Sorry again! ^^

No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 31, 2022 03:00 PM

Firefox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ahh okay..

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us