Wolf Play : Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPEN
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
05:03:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
I dont want to go to work 🙃
 Lazy Kingdom
05:02:52 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to a laid back Rp! Any topic works <3!

Please PM me! :D
 Hugs4Bugs
05:02:13 Bugs || Ed
oh wow that's a cool one
 Midnight flight
05:01:30 Midna
-WP Click-

Keep or auction off?
 Zeraphia
05:00:03 Spooky Vah
Emmet!

How are ya?
 Hugs4Bugs
04:57:07 Bugs || Ed
Didn't think it was, oof
 Hugs4Bugs
04:56:55 Bugs || Ed
oh did that count as a sale?
 Midnight flight
04:56:08 Midna
Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 15, 2022 03:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 15, 2022 04:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Alice

Role (Herd, Band, Loner, Bachelor): Herd

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Photo credits to: HOTNStock on DA

Alice is a Morgan horse with a dark chestnut coat. She stands at 16 hands and weighs 1,000 pounds. She has a dark brown mane and tail but coming to the end of her mane and tail it becomes brighter brown. Alice has a white blaze on her forehead that is about 10 inches long and in length about 5 inches. She is very agile and has some bulk on her. She doesn't have a lot of bulk but just enough to increase her strength as it is the way she was born. Alice has tan hooves and her snout becomes lighter as it gets to the end of her muzzle. Alice is pretty well built for a female horse in her breed. She has a mix of light brown in her coat around some areas. She has light brown ears and black skin. Where the blaze ends is where her light brown begins on her snout. Alice is slender but muscular no matter what others may say you can she where she is muscular. She has a shiny and smooth coat with a bit few more areas that are dull but not too many.

Personality:

Alice is very kind and loves her foals very much. If one of her foals ever got hurt she will become aggressive and protective of them. She is a new mother so she does worry a bit about the pregnancy and looks to the older mares and her mate for help. Alice diesn't really know much about her father so she hopes her foal knows about their father. Alice doesn't know what do to except to protect her foals. Alice only wants the best for her family and the herd.

She is loyal to the herd and doesn't really like to stray far from them. She does have some social anxiety and doesn't communicate a lot at time with the herd. Alice will protect herself and foals no matter who it may be including the herd. She is very kind towards others but her foals are another situation. Alice doesn't have a will to harm others but she does want to protect her foals. She had a a bit different one since she had two foals instead of one. Alice may be kind, caring and loyal but don't mess with her foals she will protect them at all costs.

Affiliations: Open

Mom-

Father- Unknown

Older sister-

Son- Leo(Free-Claw12)

Crush: Mate

Mate: Open!

Foals: Open for one more

Leo-Male-(Free-Claw12)

Other:

She is pregant just about ready to give birth which will be 4 days in Real life once the RP starts'

I have one idea for the RP tho what if they travel through the moutians and rthen run into another group of horse or a mountian lion

Edited at May 16, 2022 11:41 AM by Icewing
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 15, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Leo
Age - Newborn
Gender - Male
Role - Herd
Rank - Foal
Desired rank - Unknown
Appearance -
Leo is a majestic and agile foal, with long legs and slight muscle running down his thighs, chest, and legs he is sometimes described as a lead stallion in the making. His eyes are a beautiful dark brown making the coat of his mothers, his snout is also rather short and stumpy, but his nostrils are falred, the ears ontop of his head are also pointy and long giving him that advantage of having amazing hearing.
Like his mother's coat, his is also shinney, smooth, and beautiful the only thing that is different is that theos coat is somewhat a little lighter than his mother's caramel drown is how he describes it. His hovees are a dark brown slowly blending into the light caramel that matches the rest of his body. Also, like his mother he has a white nose that runs from the middle of his eyes to the very edge of his nostrils. His tail and mane, are a lighter drown almost white they also blend into the color of his main coat.
Something that makes the male stick out is that out of the ordinary he has a mostly brown left leg the same color as his mother's coat that slowly blends into the carm=emal at the hip of the foal's body making him seem quite the odd ball.
Personality -
This foal is rather energetic, brave, and adventurous, ever since he was born and walking around he always wanted to see what lies behind the forest tall walls of trees and lakes, but he never wants to leave his mothers side staying close to the mare is what he is normally seen doing instead of playing with the other foals or mares that want to talk to him
Stubbon is also a word that is used to describe this foal, if he's not beside his mother then he is marchin and trying to lead his own herd with the rest of the foals, his leadership skills do shine though when he dose decide to play with the others or talk with the horses of the herd. The lead stallion is someone that the efoal fears always running towards his mothers legs for shlter and protection not moving until the stallion is out of view.
Lastly carig, kind, and cuddley when the foal wants to be or sences that someone is feeling down he leave his pride behind and always asks others if they need a helping hand, giving them hugs if their sad or trying to make them laugh and smile. the foal really is just trying to fit in and discover the new world that his mother and brought him into.
Affiliations -
Mother - Alice
Crush - Too young
Mate - Too young
Foals - N/A
Other - If you want me to change anything about him please tell me ^^

Edited at May 15, 2022 06:42 PM by Free-Claw12
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 16, 2022 08:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Night

Age- 1.5

Gender- Male

Role (Herd, Band, Loner, Bachelor)- Herd

Rank- Yearling

Desired Rank- Herd Stallion

Appearance- WIP

Night is 13 hand due to his age but he will continue to grow and reach 17 hands. He has a kinda like paint horse markings. He has white and honey brown coloring. He is very muscular and strong. You can see where the muscles begin to go down his legs and shoulders. He is a mixed breed between a Clydesdale horse and an Appaplosa. He has white legs and a honey brown chest with a little white spot in the middle. Night has green eyes with a brown rim to them he isn't quite small but as big as he is which is taller than the other yearlings.

Personality-WIP

Affiliations-Open!

Sister-

Mother-

Younger brother?-

Crush- Open!

Mate- Develops

Foals- None

Other-

Still working on it but i thought i would make a male yearling insted of another female for many reasons.

Edited at May 19, 2022 04:24 AM by Icewing
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 16, 2022 11:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Willow

Age- 4

Gender- Female

Role (Herd, Band, Loner, Bachelor)- Herd

Rank- Herd Mare

Desired Rank- Content

Appearance-

Photo Credits to: unantastbar on DA

Personality-

Affiliations- Open!

Crush- Mate

Mate- Open!

Foals- Open!(New mother)

Other

Edited at May 16, 2022 11:40 AM by Icewing
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 16, 2022 05:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Finished characters are accepted; I'll update the roster when I get to my computer.
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 18, 2022 10:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Veracious

Female
7 years and 5 months
Herd
Lead Mare
Content
Open For 2 Best Friends
Open
TBD
TBD
WIP

Edited at May 19, 2022 10:33 AM by Bloodmoon's Pack
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 18, 2022 10:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Icewing - buckleighh's stock rules require the horse to be taken off the background, heads up.
Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 19, 2022 04:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks I will change it and take the photo off :)

Rising Shadows said:
Icewing - buckleighh's stock rules require the horse to be taken off the background, heads up.

Blood Ties || Horse RP || Semi Lit || OPENMay 19, 2022 10:27 PM

SilverHearts

Neutral

Give Award

*deleted because it double posted*

Edited at May 19, 2022 10:30 PM by SilverHearts

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us