Wolf Play : Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
05:02:13 Bugs || Ed
oh wow that's a cool one
 Midnight flight
05:01:30 Midna
-WP Click-

Keep or auction off?
 Zeraphia
05:00:03 Spooky Vah
Emmet!

How are ya?
 Hugs4Bugs
04:57:07 Bugs || Ed
Didn't think it was, oof
 Hugs4Bugs
04:56:55 Bugs || Ed
oh did that count as a sale?
 Midnight flight
04:56:08 Midna
Bugs,
I have some!
 Continental Wolves
04:55:48 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey Old Fart
 Sabbath
04:54:43 Rook
Windcrest
Well, notice I said I'm /trying/. Every time I go into my inventory and see how many coins I have, it is a test for me.
 Windcrest
04:52:49 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is extremely relatable- I'm out here doing the same haha

Rook

Props to you for doing that! I will probably end up with zero by the time the event comes around...
 Zeraphia
04:52:17 Spooky Vah
Sabbath

Same here.
 Sabbath
04:52:06 Rook
Unfortunately gwnn ap nudd will only drop me raven feathers lol
 Viria
04:52:03 Amai,Faelen
Your wolves played: Pup 24 howls for love. Pooks you're not even 2 yet don't worry about that :(
 Anatolian Shepherd
04:52:01 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I don't know what to do with this thing. Her coat is just hideous but ugh her talents and rarity make me keep her.
 Sabbath
04:51:28 Rook
I'm trying to hoard party on and charon's blessing coins for the wolf party event
 Karou
04:51:20 
-WP Click-
GIRL and she's a tortie? i love the october event, i already loved october but this just made october 100x better wow.
 Zeraphia
04:51:19 Spooky Vah
Wind

I have no tokens and no blessings because I have no control.

I have mush for the event. XD
 Azrael
04:51:17 Ash, Khaos
I had six from last year. Sold I think four right before this month started for about 1900 each.
 The Pumpkin King
04:50:53 
I learned my lesson. I was like, "Oh, there will be so many Good Boy Badges for sale. I'll just get some then." (I have never even seen one for sale.)
 Eternity
04:49:48 ET
I still have two from last year. It's hoarding time.
 Windcrest
04:49:38 Wind, Lavender
Does anyone else also use their Charon's Blessing the moment they get one besides me? XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +2
Red Fox : 0
Black Panther : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 09:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll go over all forms and reservations here in a little bit.
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 09:51 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a male released wolf?
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 10:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All reservations have been added.

Covidic Coffee;
I put the res for Ardor as a Released Male since Nomadics were full.
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 10:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alright. Thank you.

Imperial Sands said:
All reservations have been added.

Covidic Coffee;
I put the res for Ardor as a Released Male since Nomadics were full.

Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roles page should be updated with the finished and accepted forms :)
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 10:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
The Roles page should be updated with the finished and accepted forms :)

Is there a discussion forum yet?
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 10:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not yet, I'll likely make one tonight or tomorrow morning.
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 7, 2022 11:02 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Old Boi

Name:

Hanta;
Meaning "Hunter"
9 Years
Role:

Nomadic Wolf
Desired Rank:

Honestly Whatever, He Just Doesn't Want to be Alone
Appearance:

Hanta is a male who was more noteworthy in his youth, however, has he's aged, he's more so a meer shimmer of who he once was. Standing at 31 inches, the male was never incredibly tall, but even as he's aged, there's been a grace to him that made up for his lack of size. While his stance is much more hunched now, with shoulders and head sagging, pride replaced with humble loneliness, there lingers a bit of his former nobility. In his prime, Hanta was never a bulky creature, instead having a lean physique built for hunting and chasing. Nowadays, he holds that same leaner physique with just a bit more thinness to it, only weighing about 83 lbs. He would weigh more if he ate larger meals more regularly, but since it's just him, he's left to what he is capable of finding by himself.

Age has long since caught up with the male, demonstrating it's grasp in not only his personality, but in his body as well. Where toned, ropey muscle used to lay, taut with anticipation of up coming months, it now lays looser, clinging to his body as if he would fall apart without it. He no longer holds the same strength he used to, though he isn't necessarily completely weak either. But it's evident that the male can't keep up with younger wolves well. His strength has ebbed, his stamina depleted, he gets much more worn out than he used to. Perhaps things would be different if he were in a pack, but on his own everything has taken it's toll on the male.

Now he moves around like a ghost, unnoticed by the land, ignored by many. His coat doesn't help make him seem any more than a figment of someone's imagination either. With his fur almost completely greyed out to white, the male's alabaster coat allows him to flit from place to place without often being seen when it's snowy. He was once a dark gray wolf with a pelt of the deepest charcoal, but now, with age, the male has turned into a white wolf. The only reminder of his previous color lies at the base of his fur, giving him light grey markings along his back, shoulders, and flank. His eyes, though, are a gunmetal grey, and while they are dull and foggy with age, there is sometimes a spark within them that bring them to life.

Credits for All Images Belongs to HOTNStock on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Calm || Collected || Wise || Kind || A Bit Reserved || Friendly & Social || Lonely || Big Sad A Lot || Quiet || Intelligent || Open Hearted When Comfortable || A Bit Too Trusting || Old Grandpa Vibes

TBA
Crush or Courting:

None
Mate:
None
Pups:

It's Possible He Has Adult Offspring
Kin:

Potentially Open
Affiliations:

WIP; Open
Other:
Old Boi

Edited at May 8, 2022 10:51 PM by Imperial Sands
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 8, 2022 07:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cascade is finished. Her appearance edited { size & weight }
Into The Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!May 8, 2022 03:39 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
╔══ ◊~♥~◊ ══╗
AKILINA
"What's the point in training if you have nothing to train for?
Go adventuring instead! Live life, seek the wild, and find calm within the forest."
╚══ ◊~♥~◊ ══╝

{Akilina means 'Eagle' in Latin; She likes to be called Aki for short}

Desired Rank: Hunter or something higher

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

luene-15-wolf-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d95746y.jpg

Akilina is a very pretty female. Standing at exactly 20 inches at the shoulder she is of an average size, maybe a little smaller than most. She weighs in at 95 pounds and is full muscle. She is full of what she would consider brute strength, and what others would call energy and power. She has long loping legs, considering her height, which cover ground quickly. Her claws a quite short, but then again, compared with her domesticated descendants they are as long and sharp as anything.

Her facial features are very feminine, her eyes being a deep brown, that gives of a slightly warm expression when she wishes to. Her snout is long, her nose pure black in colouration and her jawline strong and firm. Her ears point straight up, even more so when they are pricked, making her look like a very aware dog. Not to say that she isn’t already.

Her pelt is as white as the winter snow that falls around the pack at the coldest time of year. Her entire mass of fur is this colour, with her pads on the bottom of her feet matching her nose, in that similar dark colour that stands out against white. Her fur is thick, her breeding not only for stamina but also more for the cold winters and frosty dawns. Although her pelt is thick, it has adapted to the often-sweltering temperatures in the forest and is quite thin, despite looking fluffy. Her tail is thickset and quite long, giving off the typical wolf-like appearance, similar to her ancestors before her.

Personality:

"Your pack is your family. Your pack is your life. Never toss that father than you can reach, or you'll never get it back."

Aki is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of wolf, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to the pack shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, trying her best to train for the trials and future ranks ahead of her. She is eager to impress and please the wolves who are higher in ranking than her, and her leadership in certain situations is worthy of their praise.

Her playfulness is always visible when she plays with other wolves that are younger than her. She loves pups and feels naturally protective towards them. Many have said that she will make a great mother when the time comes. She is definitely an extrovert, making friends within the pack quite easily.

To her packmates she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to the pack, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her pack, and the likelihood of a future higher rank for her. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations. To her packmates, however, she will not hurt them unnecessarily, as if it were her being hurt, she would take it as a very disrespectful and shameful action.

She is a keen and very adventurous wolf, always finding some secret or another in the forest. She practices her hunting skills often, and to clear her head, she will sometimes go for long runs that calm her extraordinarily.

Although she is already a pretty darn decent battle wolf, she has yet to refine her battle skills to an even higher level, but she is still young, she has plenty of time.

luene-15-wolf-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d9575or.jpg

+Running

+Swimming

+Hard-work

Dislikes:

+Unworthy or untrusting wolves

+Disrespect

+Her pride being wounded

+Being alone – Especially in the dark

Strengths:

+Stamina

+Strength

+Hunting prowess

+Sense of adventure

+Positivity

+Energy

Weaknesses:

+Maybe too energetic sometimes

+Refined battle skills

+Her phobias

+Hostility to anyone other than her group

Affiliations: Aspen - Her best bud and brother for life, as close as you can get being littermates. She loves him to pieces and would risk her life for his safety.

Open

Kin: Aspen - Brother

Crush: Maybe, maybe later PM

Mate: None, Ew

Offspring: None, Double Ew

Other: Nothing much^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us