Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Karou
01:24:43 
-WP Click-
i was gonna keep her female because of the design I picked but I just found out she is 150lbs and I wanna make her a stud so bad
 Old Money
01:24:40 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
01:24:32 Cae, Blue
cereal
 Azrael
01:23:43 Ash, Khaos
Yogurt or cereal? I can't decide.
 Eternity
01:23:35 ET
SO real actually, WP taught me the basics + gave me the confidence to start selling art.
 starmutt
01:22:40 marsh | they/it
can you guys believe i started drawing because of this game
crazy
i was crazy once
 Caeruleum
01:22:02 Cae, Blue
kels best boi proven true
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 18, 2022 11:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Gem
Cubsitter
Appearance:
(Credits to: charfade on DA)
Gem has a sandy color coat with a lighter section on her underbelly. She weighs about 280 lbs and stands at 3 feet at the shoulders. She can run at 45 mph in short bursts. Gem has spots on her legs like leopard markings but aren't. She also has white on her underbelly and some on her throat.She has short teeth than most which are around 3 inches and her claws are 1.3 inches long. She has long legs and broad shoulders. Gem's tail starts as her coat color but then becomes white. She has white on the side of her muzzle and she has orange eyes.She has a scar down her right eye that is about 3 inches and she also has a scar on her hind leg that is about 5 inches.
Personality:
Gem is kind and very caring. She loves to watch the cubs but also likes to run. She has a bit of a temper and doesn't take kindly to an injured cub. She likes water unlike others and she is a great swimmer. Gem does have a aggressive side depending on the situation she is in.Gem has been in a few fights due to her aggression when cubs are hurt or she feels threatened. Gem is actually very loveable to the ones close to her and takes time to watch over her family and freinds.
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Develops in rp
Offspring:
None
Kin:
Open!
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Zero
Ufuka warrior
Appearance:

Zero has black paw pads and orange eyes. His mane is long and fluffy with the colors being at the top a dark orange too black. The middle of his mane is a light orange color but as you get to the end it becomes brown then black. His base coat is a dark sandy color with it becoming lighter as it goes down his body. Zero weighs 420 lbs and stands at 4 feet from the shoulder down. His length is 5.5 feet and his teeth are 4.5 inches long. His clawws are 1.5 inches long but Zero also has some scars on his body. He has a scar that goes down his muzzle it is about 7 inches long. He also has his right ear chipped a little bit from a fight.
Personality:
Zero is calm, cool and collected. He has a lot of wisdom which helps him in all types of situation. It takes a lot to make Zero mad but one thing he won't allow is his family getting hurt espcailly those close to him. He is pretty chill and he thinks before he acts to make sure no one gets hurt due to a desicion but als so he can help his pride. Zero doesn't really lose his temper but when he does there will be hell to pay. He adores the cubs in the pride and always has. Zero has a kind side to him which he shows more than his aggressive side the only time he uses his aggressive side is when he needs it. Zero tries to see the good in all and wants that to be true but not everyone is good or so they say. Generally Zero will spend a lot of time with his family and make sure they are safe in anyway he can.
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Offspring:
None
Kin:
Open!
Other:

Edited at April 26, 2022 07:07 PM by Nikki Afton
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 20, 2022 11:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted!

Tenebris Umbra said:
My Second Male

Name: Svarog
meaning: fire god

Desired Rank: King

Appearance:
not-sure-if-want-by-robbobert-dbevfmw-fullview.jpg
grumbles-by-robbobert-dakg9b6-fullview.jpg
[credit for the image goes to robbobert on da]

Standing at 4.2 feet and weighing in the 500 pound category, Svarog is a menace in both stature and appearance. While not as tall as some other males, he is still of impressive height. His large muscles and intelligence make up for anything he lacks. In terms of his body, he's a beast, with long legs and a wide frame, he can easily match a large opponent.

Svarog's pelt is a typical light tan. The same colour remains on his entire body, not a shade or two lighter nor darker anywhere except for upon his face and legs. His inner legs consist of a lighter tan, nearing a cream, while his face consists of a white upon his muzzle and around his eyes.

Svarog's nose is most peculiar and is a mixture of both black and pink, giving him a unique look. His eyes are a pale yellow, sometimes olive in certain light, and he has long claws. His teeth are also jagged and long, often sticking out from beneath his lips and stained red and yellow.

The male's mane is large and sits regally upon his head like a crown. He flaunts it and knows he's attractive. He also has several scars upon his body from past fights, hunts, and accidents. While some look ugly, overall, it gives him a dark and rugged look. Svarog's scent consists of the sweet aroma of gardenia flowers.

Personality:
Resilient || Manipulative || Deceptive || Untrustworthy || Backstabber || Charming || Unloyal || Cruel || Malevolent || Cold || Actor

Svarog is a quiet male. While Gazini sits in the spotlight, he sits behind the scenes watching, observing, lurking. He acts like a pawn, doing what is asked of him and showing respect. After all, it's what any good actor does. Svarog, it appears, is gentle and kind towards others. He offers advice and assists everybody with anything they need. Favours? Simply ask him and he shall gladly lend his presence! And, when it comes to Gazini, why, he loves him. He is practically his brother, after all. He would never imagine doing him harm.. Right?

Wrong.

While Gazini has a plan, Svarog had one of his own all along.

While Gazini is intelligent, Svarog is even more so. Do not be fooled by his charm and grace. He is and always will be one step ahead. The male acts reserved, but behind that lies a cunning and deceiving mastermind. Gazini believes that he has won, but my, is he wrong. Svarog was content following him and being the second male, but you see, while he acts content, he isn't. The male isn't and won't be satisfied until he and solely he is King. There isn't room for three, so he must beat the competition, just like Gazini did.

Svarog is deceptive and wise. His intelligence is the most intimidating thing about him. If another has a plan, he'll have a better one. If one has an opinion, he'll top it with his own. You see, there's a pattern here. Svarog refuses to come in second place. He's selfish and greedy in that manner. Does he let it show? No. He isn't a fool. Selfish and deceptive, yes, but a fool? Never.

Towards others, he's kind and quiet, always offering a small smile or tease, and even acts shy in some cases. He acts like a gentle giant, one that is affectionate and kind-hearted. He'll nod to anybody he passes while also containing a tough front. He can be charming and offer advice and favours. However, it's all a ploy. It always has been. Behind his smiles lies a plan to become number one. Behind his kindness lies a cruel, cold individual that has been corrupted by power.

Svarog doesn't act like an aggressive or violent creature, but once more, he hides it. In truth, he enjoys inflicting harm to others and causing bloodshed. He enjoys drama and destruction, and he can't wait to see everybody's faces when they realize that they've been played.

Everybody believes that Gazini is the bad guy, not knowing that it's been him all along. The coalition has done the hard part, now all that's left is for him to step in and finish the job.

Crush:
The Queen herself
Mate:
None, though is plotting
Offspring:
None
Kin:
None

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 20, 2022 11:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im not entirely sure you meet the literacy requirements. While your personality looks long, each individual part is one sentence, with the ones for your personality only being two. Neither of which meet the requirements for the rp.

Free-Claw12 said:
Name - Miska
(Meaning: Little bear)
Age - 3
Gender - Female/Lioness
Rank - Huntress
Desired rank - Content
Appearance -
Miska is a beautiful lioness with a slim body structure and of course musclle ranging from medium to large running down her legs back and chest making her really look like a young female professional Hunter to all those around. Though she lacks height and weight she makes up for it in her amazing ability to fight and of course stealth and speed making her one if noylt the fastest lioness in the pride.
Her paws, ears and teeth are something that helped her get her name big, large, and or course sharp and long helping her win any hunt she is put on no matter the animal or lion. Her eyes are something that is helped to seperate her from other lionesses as they are a light savanna coloured middle with the outline being a beautiful dark green the can easily blend in.
Like every great lioness she has scars of her own mostly litters around her chest and back either from hunting or from other lions in her Pride, including males as she was once a loner back when she was only a year old. Though one sticks out more then most a thin scar running from just under her ear to her top right shoulder is pretty interesting to anyone who sees it.
Her coat is also a way to get the attention of her Pride as it a beautiful light savanna color almost sometimes described as a white lightly dusted with the savannah color of her surroundings the tip of her tail being a light white colour as well as the tips of her ears and under her eyes helping her eyesight and eyes stick out more to those around her.
Personality -
Though she is always a pleasure to meet and be around she lacks dominace and the confidencebto be mean or aggressive to a lion or lioness she has grown fond of always trying to find a way around from showing them any sort of dominace at all as they are something she holds dear to her.
Weight is always something she lacked in as she likes to wait for the others to have their fills even if that means only have the scraps or even going without food for that hunt but she somehow always has the energy and strength to keep pushing and go on another hunt or run the very same day or night as she always loves a good hunt or even a night walk.
Being fooled by her caring personality is easy as she is always in the kind of mood though those that have known the female for a while can say differently as if threatened or if needed the female can change from being kind to a dominating and fight worthy opponent to anyone that she faces, she even has a reputation of fighting a male though that is only a rumour that was passed around the pride a season ago.
Fighting, stealth, and hunting is something she always trust to profect and train in as she is in no rush to be a higher rank being happy with being a hunter of the pride providing food and protection to those who need it the most. She is always offering a ear to talk to or a warm smile and bed to those who need it even if it's a male.
Like every great lion she also has a story that has helped shaped her into the lion she is now not to long ago she was gifted the pleasure of going to be a first time mother falling pregnant to one of the male lions but sadly lost the lives of her unborn cubs in her first fails hunt being trappled on by a wild boar causing her to have a miscarriage witch if affect she is looked down upon by some of the male lions and lionesses of the pride.
Crush - Doesn't really have one
Mate - Open
Offspring - N/A (Miscarried)
Kin - Open
Other - Pm if interested in being a kin, crush, mate, or anything else to miska always happy to help.
If anything is wrong with her please tell me and I will change it straight away!!

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 20, 2022 11:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will add all the reservations.

Valinyx said:
Res Cubsitter, Huntress, and Lesser Male please?

Nikki Afton said:
May i reserve cubsitter?

Rising Shadows said:
Reserve Izem as Ukufa and a white huntress? :3 And Shiva.

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 20, 2022 11:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to see a bit of a longer personality and appearance for Gem, but I'll also accept her as is.

Nikki Afton said:
Name:
Gem
Cubsitter
Appearance:
Gem has a sandy color coat with a lighter section on her underbelly. She weighs about 280 lbs and stands at 3 feet at the shoulders. She can run at 45 mph in short bursts. Gem has spots on her legs like leopard markings but aren't. She also has white on her underbelly and some on her throat.She has short teeth than most which are around 3 inches and her claws are 1.3 inches long. She has long legs and broad shoulders. Gem's tail starts as her coat color but then becomes white. She has white on the side of her muzzle and she has orange eyes.She has a scar down her right eye that is about 3 inches and she also has a scar on her hind leg that is about 5 inches.
Personality:
Gem is kind and very caring. She loves to watch the cubs but also likes to run. She has a bit of a temper and doesn't take kindly to an injured cub. She likes water unlike others and she is a great swimmer. Gem does have a aggressive side depending on the situation she is in.Gem has been in a few fights due to her aggression when cubs are hurt or she feels threatened. Gem is actually very loveable to the ones close to her and takes time to watch over her family and freinds.
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Develops in rp
Offspring:
None
Kin:
Open!
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Zero
Desired Rank:
Appearance:

Zero has black paw pads and orange eyes. His mane is long and fluffy with the colors being at the top a dark orange too black. The middle of his mane is a light orange color but as you get to the end it becomes brown then black. His base coat is a dark sandy color with it becoming lighter as it goes down his body. Zero weighs 420 lbs and stands at 4 feet from the shoulder down. His length is 5.5 feet and his teeth are 4.5 inches long. His clawws are 1.5 inches long but Zero also has some scars on his body. He has a scar that goes down his muzzle it is about 7 inches long. He also has his right ear chipped a little bit from a fight.
Personality:
Zero is calm, cool and collected. He has a lot of wisdom which helps him in all types of situation. It takes a lot to make Zero mad but one thing he won't allow is his family getting hurt espcailly those close to him. He is pretty chill and he thinks before he acts to make sure no one gets hurt due to a desicion but als so he can help his pride. Zero doesn't really lose his temper but when he does there will be hell to pay. He adores the cubs in the pride and always has. Zero has a kind side to him which he shows more than his aggressive side the only time he uses his aggressive side is when he needs it. Zero tries to see the good in all and wants that to be true but not everyone is good or so they say. Generally Zero will spend a lot of time with his family and make sure they are safe in anyway he can.
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
Open!
Offspring:
None
Kin:
Open!
Other:

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 21, 2022 05:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Imperial- sorry I don't have anymore ideas for Gem.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 21, 2022 02:53 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem

Meaning: Lion (real creative, I know)

izem3.jpg

Credits to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA

4 || Lion ||Ukufa Warrior || Content

Izem is a large male, weighing in at 430 lbs and standing over 4 feet tall. His stature is an intimidating one. His body is decorated with scars varying in length and size. His most noticeable are two gashes across his nose, more circular than slice shaped, which have exposed his dark skin and no longer allow hair to grow. He also has several cuts and bite marks on his legs, shoulders, and flanks.

Izem has a cold stare. Actually, everything about him is cold. His refined posture, the soft thuds of his paws making contact with the ground, even the way his fur moves has a dangerous aura to it. His eyes are a hard amber rimmed with dark fur, making them pop out more prominently. His face is nearly always expressionless, or stony in appearance. A smile has not graced his maw in ages; the closest thing to one has been a cruel twist of his upper lips into something resembling a sick grin or a snarl.

When he walks, hard muscle ripples beneath a sleek, bronze pelt. Izem holds himself with a cool regality, head high, tail curled slightly. His long, thick mane is a tapestry of dark browns, golds, and honeys that spreads over his shoulders down to the end of his humerus.

Izem is a handsome lion, but he is unapproachable. Formidable. Dangerous.

Personality

He can be as chilly as his appearance would suggest. Izem has a deep, almost calming rumble of a voice that does not fit his appearance at all, but his tone can quickly grow aloof and clipped in nature. His words are curt and to the point; there is no beating around the bush with this one. If the truth is asked for, the truth shall be made known.

This lion holds strength in high regard -- not necessarily physical strength, as he knows full well that it will not always win a fight -- as well as some form of loyalty. Not necessarily loyalty to an individual; rather, the devotion to an idea or the pride as a whole. He is a calculating individual, mind always working. While he does have physical strength as an advantage, he prefers to use his head first and come up with a plan of action for whatever task lies ahead. Izem also has a fairly strong sense of vengeance.

He kind of has abandonment issues.

Izem is actually, and secretly, quite fond of cubs and, when he is around them, he will often spend his free time playing with them, telling them stories, and practicing hunting or battle moves with them. They were his favorite members of his birth pride with their little bleps of tongues, besides the ladies, of course, for whom he would show his chivalrous side. He would take on the role of a secondary father for any cub who may feel lonely.

Those in his band and cubs are the only ones who will ever see a glimpse of kindness in him. For the former, he holds a tone of respect and makes sure that their thoughts are heard thoroughly before he replies. He does not ever mean to disrespect them, though he has no problem quelling disputes with a snide comment or two. That, though, is rare. Izem is his most friendly around the young.

He has a strong liking for the other members of the pride, and he would never think to betray them. Izem may want to be a king, but he remains respectful of his superiors and would not do anything to undermine their authority or make them look bad. He might be caught joking with them occasionally, and even showing some sort of affection, though he always keeps himself looking his most powerful in their presence.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Not as of yet

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

I may bring in a fourth character, so if anyone needs something, I'm blue open to that.

izem4.jpg

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 21, 2022 02:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva

Meaning: Fire

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA

4 Years || Lioness ||Huntress || Something Greater

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever. Shiva can be quite fun to be around in the right mood, but she has learned to push people away and this friendlier personality rarely rears its head.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride.

She is a more dominant animal, but she has everyone else in the pride to compete with. Despite what some may think, she does love and care for them. Fighting for power only to destroy what she actually cares about... is it worth it?

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Otherdeadly.jpg

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 21, 2022 03:08 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shiva and Izem are accepted!
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 21, 2022 04:11 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aina

Meaning: Pure; Lighting; Forever

4 Years || Lioness || Huntress || Something Higher

Credits to images go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA

Aina is a tall lioness, and both her late parents' genetics play in her favor. Standing at almost four feet to the shoulder, she sports a muscular but agile body type; while she is not built all-agility or all-strength, she has a nice skillset in both. Her endurance is high and, while her speed is not the most remarkable, she is in prime condition to run long distances. Her muscles are well-defined and wiry, certainly enhancing the more intimidating appearance she has.

Aina has graceful, feminine features over all. Large, pale dusty blue eyes are framed by thick eyelashes, dark skin, and sleek white fur. Her nose is a mottled mixture of pink and black with the former color congregating around the center groove. Long, shining teeth are visible with the mischievous grin she occasionally sports.

Aima's coat is white, but she has darker cream and gray shading around her face, ears, shoulders, and rump. Her fur is short, soft, and sleek, keeping her warm but also effectively shedding heat. She has a couple scars, though none are overly noticeable, that she has gained through mainly hunting endeavors. And her being brash. She carries herself with a youthful energy while maintaining a calm composure for the most part. Her voice is deeper than many a lioness.

Personality

If loyalty and protectiveness were personified, they would be Aina. She is a quiet, reserved lioness -- until her family and her pride is threatened. Aina's strength is both physical and mental, and she will unleash all of the underworld on the unfortunate soul who dared attempt harm her family in any way. She can have quite the harsh mouth when she feels like it, and sharp claws don't hurt either.

Aina's forte is mental destruction. This female can locate a weakness and stab at buttons like no other. She whips up lies more easily than anything, and she's good at weaving stories. Of course, in her current circumstances, this gift has been used mainly for the entertainment of her younger pridemates, but there has been a time or two when she has waged psychological war on another lion or lioness. That time is coming once more.

Outside of her sibling attitude, she is quite mature. While Aina is aloof and certainly not the most outgoing creature, she can hide it when she needs to and will grin and bear it. She is adventurous, but her idiotic actions died within her first year or so of life. Now, she is much more rational in her decisions and plans before doing.

She enjoys hunting, though playing with cubs is her favorite pastime -- well, when there were cubs. She keeps an eye on expectant or new mothers to make sure everything goes smoothly, as she has seen the drastic effects that can occur when there is a hiccup in the birthing process. Her irritations with the Ukufa males mainly lie in their destruction of the pride's young.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh