you need five, but he gives you brains. not very worth it in my opinion ^^'

Poe,
thank you :)
 AshenCrow
11:34:44 Ashe, Crow
if you have 5 hearts, he'll trade them for 5 brains
 Arctic Moon
11:34:12 NY, Malo, Arctic
What happens if you find Gwyn Ap Nudd with a hell hound heart?
 Poe
11:32:54 
Distant-
She's a pretty lady under that defect. I also love those horns on her
 Dem White Girls
11:31:18 Verne | Dem | Demmy
Katy

Oh okay thank you!
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 9, 2022 11:55 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
I view the sheets as a good way to get a feel for literacy and what to expect without asking for a roleplay example for these because people tend to select their best works and may not be able to meet that standard routinely for the sake of the roleplay. While the roleplay is semi-literate, that is mostly in terms of vocabulary; I do ideally want to lean toward a literate roleplay with more length and detail; my own sheet is getting some rewrites due to being older, but other character accepted character sheets are always a good reference as to what the host is looking for!
If the sheet can be modified to have more detail and "paint a picture", for lack of a better description, I will re-review and consider accepting. As is it's pretty vague in both descriptions, and doesn't do much to describe who she is, or delve deeper into what makes her her. I'm happy to elaborate/give constructive criticism in PMs, if you'd like; and I do hope this doesn't come off as rude in any way!
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 12:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I understand! I added some things to her, go ahead and see what you think! ^^
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 12:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a lead spot?

Edited at April 10, 2022 12:29 AM by Free-Claw12
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 12:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Free, I have a lead spot in the works that they are evaluating her currently. I would just wait and see how they like her ^^'
Sorry if this comes out as rude? I've had a TON of people complaining about how I'm rude when I don't mean it.

Edited at April 10, 2022 12:36 AM by Royal Pack
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 12:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Luka
meaning light
Age - 4
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual (gay) and poly boi
Position - Team
Appearance -
Luka is a very light coated dog witch starts off as a light fawn color fading into a pure white for his under coat, he is quite small for a male dog only reaching the height of a average female husky. He is slim and has slight muscle running down his chest and down his back to his tail. His coat is thick and soft making it a perfect cold weather blanket. His nose and paw pads are a beautiful light drown, and his eyes are a very percing crystal blue with hints of green swimming around them. Though out his coat there are black specks of fur mostly over his face and lower legs, his slim frame makes him a fast runner.
Though his height Is looked down upon he makes up for it in speed, stealth, and of course he is a quick thinker, his legs are long as well as his tail witch help him glide though thick snow, trees, and other obstruction along the way. His ears are rather close together on top of his head but are always flickering around they are also quite fluffy and blend in with his coat.
Making him stand out more is a large banner he has around his neck the covers his chest and left left that he is very protective about as the musher gave it to him when he was just a pup.
Personality -
Luka is described as a very quite and shy male how is always distant towards new dogs and people, keeping to himself and not letting any emotion show. He is even at times described as two faced and mysterious.
To new dogs their first impression on him is that he is cold, emotionless, and apove all distant. While that is true about his personality he will always be like that to new dogs and people that he does not know or has a bad feeling about and will only talk to them if he really has to. He is a very interesting male to work with as he will always put ideas into the plot and try to make the router the most safest it can be.
His close friends and family and the team also describe him differently as an energetic, kind, and a helpful dog that will always lend a helping paw and protected those who need protection. They also say he is quite the teddy bear and always love a hug or two when he has done a long day or running, this side of him is also true. Earn his trust and he will treat you like his pack and protect you like his own.
Towards his musher he is always quite a soft boy always asking for a pat or even a belly rub at times, he is always seen following them around or always keeping a close eye on them even if they are somewhere that has been considered safe. His tail is always swaying when they are around. They also say that he is a loyal and smart canine that will always protect the team no matter what, or they say he is quite the shortie.
Crush - Open
Partner - Open
Team relationship - WIP
Other - Pm me if you are interested in being something to Luka

Edited at April 11, 2022 05:46 AM by Free-Claw12
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 12:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Royal that is fine and your not rude I was just seeing if I could !!
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 02:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve team dog please? I'm gonna drag Marena back in here :)
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 07:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve lead dog please? If not team please.

Edited at April 10, 2022 07:50 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 01:44 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
res team dog?
sixty under zero | sled dog survival | closedApril 10, 2022 02:16 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award

Royal Pack

I'm sorry but, unfortunately, not much has changed in the form and it still does not meet the standard; in the roleplay, the minimum post length will be 250 words, and I worry meeting that routinely may burn you out, especially with the detail expected. I do still have to decline Eseniya. Also, please in the future allow me to handle reservations <3 I marked it as unreserved due to declining the form previously; I would not have outright accepted the reservation, but they are still welcome to make the submission, and changes would be asked if necessary.

. .

Free-Claw12

Please remove the scar going from neck to rump, as this is a realistic roleplay and you will not see a dog with that sort of injury pulling a heavy sled or working in conditions that can re-open the scarring and worsen the injury. I've volunteered at the Iditarod working with the dogs in the past, and they are all in the best shape & health possible due to the conditions they are expected to run in, this dog likely would have been passed up for one that is not a liability.

You say he's small, but how small is small? Knowing the sizes and all that of each dog will help me figure out future subplots and know what is and isn't possible for them to survive/recover from.

All of these dogs have been working together for a long time, so could you reword to personality to tell what it will be like working with him? None of them will be new to each other, so instead of how strangers view him, how would the team view him? Instead of what others think, what is he really like?

Once these are cleared up/changed I'll be happy to reread! I know this comes off as nitpicky, and I do apologize, but these things make plotting relationships/encounters easier in the long run.

. .

All requested reservations should be updated on the front page.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us