Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
01:20:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Karou

god damn that luck is insane
 technoblade
01:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

i didn't do it on purpose I swear!
 Salem
01:20:31 Bell
-WP Click-
 Karou
01:20:28 
-WP Click-
DH triplet is crazy luck
 Eternity
01:20:02 ET
Woofer
Absolutely. What's the point in being British if you don't steal spices to never use them.

Also you're so cruel </3

Techno
Can't believe you've done this to be honest.
 technoblade
01:19:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

Why can I perfectly imagine that face on him? It sounds so perfect honestly.

Hopefully he never learns cause this sounds funny as hell.
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:57 
001, in true British fashion, you want what you won't even utilize.
 technoblade
01:18:46 Lil Techy | Techno
ET

I am very sorry XD
 The Pumpkin King
01:18:21 
technoblade, Eternity just makes the :[ face at me until I feel manipulated into moving my hands.

I always just start off with, "I have something for you. :>" and he still gets excited. Hasn't learned yet. lol
 Eternity
01:18:10 ET
Woofer
You would be salty and spicy as a soup don't even lie. Ayu can't handle spice either. My soup 100%

Techno
Perfect, perfect. If not very concerning.
 Karou
01:17:38 
anyway kiwi strawberry because that boba combo slaps
 technoblade
01:17:31 Lil Techy | Techno
black cherry
 EkaterinaGoldstone
01:17:25 Kate/Gold
Ash- I'll say kiwi strawberry.
 The Pumpkin King
01:17:25 
twin, he is. 🥹 Every day I'm so happy he was made. My beloved,,
 sekizen
01:17:17 seki / orchifer
pokemon spotting 😭
 Karou
01:17:15 
there's water flavours?
 Azrael
01:16:53 Ash, Khaos
I forgot which flavor I liked. What does chat vote: black cherry or kiwi strawberry? (water)
 technoblade
01:16:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Eci

I shove my ice cold onto his back and he shrieks like a girl and yet he still puts up with me

Seki!
 Eternity
01:16:26 ET
Omg, a wild Sekizen
 The Pumpkin King
01:16:11 
001, you said I'd be salty. >:( Give me to Ayu. He would appreciate me.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : +5
Cougar : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 03:57 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserve female spot?
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 05:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Chinook and Deyanira are accepted. Once I'm on my computer I'll add them. Ill also add both Reservations for Rising and Misery
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 05:31 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
There are currently Two spots left.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 05:53 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
sorry can i also reserve a nomad?:3

Edited at April 1, 2022 05:54 PM by M I S E R Y
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 05:58 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Role:
Released
Desired Rank:
Anything higher
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Indepedent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in the pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, for any reason, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to them.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to lead with them.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent gangster and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Hunting +
+ Pups +
Dislikes:
- Noisiness -
- Immaturity-
- Ignorance -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Speed +
+ Intelligence +
+ Leadership +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Stamina -
- Hot Headed -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush or Courting:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to wincey on DA.}

Edited at April 9, 2022 12:28 AM by M I S E R Y
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 06:02 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• Z Y R O N •
Role:
Nomadic
Desired Rank:
Content
Apearance:
A hefty juvenile, some would call him. Zyron stands at about 30 inches and weighs approximately 180 pounds. He has sort of a stocky build to him, but don't let the intimidating features fool you, he is a softy at heart. Zyron has very thick fur, considering he lived in the colder climates. His fur is fairly multicolored, ranging from a light cream to almost pitch black. He has a long bushy tail that is colored with dark browns and tans, the end of his tail almost looking black.
His under belly, legs, and bottom of his face are all colored a cream color which has a unique way of complimenting his coat. The rest of his body is shaded with black, brown, tan, and a chestnut brown. His eyes are of a light brown that compares to honey when in direct sunlight. Zyron often has dumbfounded expressions which throws off the intimidation from the rest of his body.
Personality:
Playful - Curious - Intelligent - Soft - Talkative
Zyron is a very playful wolf. He is always wanting to do something. He enjoys messing with others and seeing their, sometimes, displeased expression. The last thing Zyron wants to experience, is boredom. Zyron is a very active male and often likes to simply just run around. Most say he's acting like a pup, but Zyron simply tells them he is just living his life to the fullest because he knows when he gets old he won't be able to be as active as he is now.
Curiousity is Zyron's middle name. He craves the thought of discovering new things. Zy often finds himself simply wandering off to sniff around. His curiousity is what gets him in trouble the most. Yet that doesn't stop him. As a pup he didn't really have the opportunity to explore so he is taking advantage of that now. Zyron sometimes feels he is a pup at heart.
Most underestimate Zyron due to his playful tactics. However, the male is quite intelligent for his age. His intelligence is entirely because of his older sister. She is the reason he knows so much and he is very grateful for that. The male knows when to make certain decisions, he can identify herbs, and hunt fairly successful at such a young age. Zyron hopes to experience more, however. For example, he definitely wouldn't know what to do if a wolf picked a fight with him. That is where he would probably run to his sister with his tail tucked. Perhaps, instinct would help him a little bit.
Zyron is not an aggressive wolf, to say the least. He is quite a softy. Zy accepts everyone and can't bare to hold a grudge. He sees the good in everyone, although hopefully this will change as he gets older due to the cold, hard fact he might get backstabbed. Zyron is too good for the world. And the world is a very cruel place. Zyron will still convince himself that nothing bad could ever happen to him. He believes that everyone has a little bit of good in them.
Talking is pretty much all Zyron does. He loves talking, even if it annoys others. His curious mind is always racing so he continuously has tons of questions. Once you notice Zyron is pretty quiet for a long period of time, that's when you know something is not right.
+ Talking +
+ The Moon +
Dislikes:
- Boredom -
- Foxes -
- Snow -
Strengths:
+ Identifying Herbs +
+ Speed +
+ Brute Strength +
Weaknesses:
- Endurance -
- Agility -
- Swimming -
Kin:
Deyanira - Older Sister
Affiliations:
Deyanira - His older sister. The wolf he cares about deeply. Zyron has always had a strong relationship with her, however it only got stronger after an incident had happened. Zy looks up to Deya. She is his absolute role model and the best sister he could ask for. She taught him everything he knows and he greatly appreciates her for that. Zyron couldn't bare the thought of losing her, he truly wouldn't know what to do. But if you mess with his big sister, you mess with him too. Although...his sister has more of the intimidating features than he does.
Crush or Courting:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Offspring:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA}

Edited at April 2, 2022 08:45 AM by M I S E R Y
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Chinook and Deyanira are accepted. Once I'm on my computer I'll add them. Ill also add both Reservations for Rising and Misery

Are Dawn and Dusk not accepted?
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 09:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You have wip at the top of your form, so I figured they weren't complete. If they are, I would remind you that this a Semi to Advanced Literate Rp, so they will need to be more indepth and more detailed.

Royal Pack said:

Imperial Sands said:

Are Dawn and Dusk not accepted?

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 09:54 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've finished Sedona. :)
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!April 1, 2022 09:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've added the finished and accepted characters ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups