Wolf Play : Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Magnus Bane
05:46:48 Mag/Maggy
Hey^^
 Falling Stars
05:45:37 star, she/her
-WP Click-

i have no idea what to name her :,)
 ZEFHYR
05:45:24 
Q. are all caterpillars usable as snacks?
 distant-screams
05:45:17 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, the only good pup from norm's last litter e.e
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 27, 2022 01:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"At least I'm not a major bi-"

Name
Ky Frence Hallows
pronouns
Mainly He/Him but isn't against they/them
sexuality
So so so gay
Godly Parent
Apollo
Appearence
Ky stands at a lithe 6 foot 3. He doesn't really have a lot of muscle mass, compared to other people but he is strong mostly in his arms from his bow.
He has dark dirty blonde hair dyed a ebony color with darkish roots. It frames his face usually not styled in any way, or tied back with a bandana to keep it out of his eyes.
He has a sharp jawline that looks softer due to the tiny bit of baby fat he still has on hit cheeks. He has a light scar along his cheekbone that stands out a white against his tan skin, from an in Incedent at home. It interrupts the spattering of freckles on his cheekbones.
My usually wears a T shirt with a brand or band name on it and jeans. He can also be found lounging in the cabin in loose-fitting sweats and a sweatshirt, despite the heat
Personality
Ky has a sort of sarcastic but caring demeanor about him the crushes all sterotypes of Apollo kids being charming and full of themselves. Mind you, he can be charming...just not to anyone that's not his few friends.
He also tends to cut himself off from said friends from time to time either to recharge or just because that something he's always done.
He will protect his friends and little brother with his life. Do not text him, he will punch back.
Acual Intelectuals
His Friends
Bow and Arrows
Dislikes
Apples(just-don't ask)
arrogant douchebags
bullies
Crush
just pm me!
Spouse
N/A
Abilities
He has incredible aim and can pretty much hit any still object, still working on the moving ones
He inherited his dads amazing singing voice as well and is usually the person who starts sing-a-longs in the middle of the day
He can also heal, usually just himself but he's working on being able to help other people, this does drain him after he does it though
Family
Lys Kincri-step-dad
Hanna Hallows-Kincri-mom
Justyn Kincri-step-bro
Backstory
Actually reaaaaaally agnsty, will be revealed later
Other
Um- he's Irish-

Edited at March 27, 2022 02:24 PM by La Push
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 27, 2022 02:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<~><~><~><~><~>
Name:
Tala Wildflower
Age (youngest age is 16):
Pronouns (optional)
She/Her
Sexuality:
Gay
Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis):
Apollo
Appearance:
She stands at 5'2" and wieghs 130 pounds. She has brownish blonde hair that is at the half way point on her back. Her hair is wavy and she has Hazel eyes. She has a porcelain like skin tone and usually wears a skirt with a crop top. She has a Wolf tattoo on her back that is eating the moon.
Personality:WIP
Tala is caring and sweet but she does have a bit of a bad side. She is sassy when upset and doesn't like to meet new people. She doesn't like to talk but is social enough to get by in life. Tala has somewhat of social anxiety but doesn't like to show it.
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
+Flowers+
-Snow-
+Summer+
-Winter-
Crush (if any, optional):
Open!
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):WIP
Other:

Edited at March 29, 2022 01:12 PM by Nikki Afton
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 27, 2022 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Alexander Julien Knight (Alex)

Pronouns
He/him

Sexuality
Demi-Bisexual (male lean but closeted, too stressed to think about it most of the time)

Godly Parent?
Zeus. Shockingly, he didn't know until he was asked to come here.

Appearance
Alexander has inherited the bulky, powerful build of his godly parent, with broad shoulders and a respectable height of 6'0 on the dot. He has yet to grow into his frame though, and still retains that teenager-y, wiry and lanky look. His skin is a warm olive tone, darkened by time working out in the sun, and does not burn easily. His hair is a dark oak-brown, wavy in texture and cut in your standard "short, almost buzzed on the sides and longer on top" style. Short enough to be out of his eyes and take care of easily. His eyes are a warm, expressive hazel in color, a mix of brown, green and even grey. His face is square-jawed and stern, with a strong jawline. He could be considered quite handsome if he didn't appear to be so tense and reserved all the time.

He has a few scars but nothing lifechanging by his standards - a nick on his shin from falling on broken glass, a reasonably sized chunk off his forearm from a dog bite, the usual. He doesn't go out of his way to hide these, but doesn't show them off either.

His clothing is unremarkable for the most part, usually greys/blacks, deep greens and navy blue shades. He can typically be seen with a black chord necklace around his neck, with a silver tag/charm thing on it. It's his mom's. He keeps it with him as much as he can.

He has a resting reserved look - dark eyes, a drawn expression and a reserved posture - that definitely don't make him any easier to approach. However there is an open, honest quality to him, and he doesn't come off as shady or like he's nervous because sneaking around trying not to be noticed. There is almost never any malice or violence behind his eyes, more uncertainty and avoidance. He will usually be the first to break eye contact with someone. When using his powers, a streak of white appears in his hair and his eyes lighten to a silver-grey color, almost blue.

Personality
The first word most people would use to describe Alex is "dutiful". He is one of those guys who works tirelessly behind the curtain to make sure everything goes well, and is deeply loyal and dedicated to those he cares about. He gives off the energy of a kid who was forced to grow up and develop a sense of responsibility very early on in life, no-nonsense and very mature for his age. Some who he comes into contact with think of him as some blank-slate workaholic, who keeps his head down and doesn't talk much. Which is a fair assessment. But under that steely, hard-working and reserved exterior is a much more soft-hearted, kind and gentle person, deeply devoted to the ones he loves as well as willing to take in any small, vulnerable creature he comes across. He is a very loyal person, who would risk his life for those he loves in a heartbeat, and is very selfless. He is the kind of person who works tirelessly behind the scenes for others to get the praise and recognition. And he's cool with that. He is a very responsible and caring person, and often neglects/minimizes his own needs for others. He has gotten very good at hiding his feelings, though it's never perfect and his front still breaks sometimes. He is a very genuine person, for better or worse, and rather oblivious when it comes to things like status, social presence and how he comes across to other people.

Alex appears to handle responsibility and pressure like a pro, keeping everyone in order and making sure everyone under his protection is safe. But if he chooses to open up to you, or if you just observe him closely for long enough, you'll begin to realize that this guy has some deep issues with anxiety, instability and insecurity. He protects those he loves so fiercely, keeps track of everyone so diligently, because the world is dangerous, cold and cruel. And he often feels like the only thing standing between his loved ones and the terrors of the outside world. Which is a massive responsibility for anyone, let alone a 10-to-17 year old kid. He has major trust issues with anyone outside of his "circle" and is very slow to let anyone in, or to take control in his place. Despite taking on a leadership role, he is not a natural leader and would be happy to take a passive role under a more strong, confident person. He wants security and stability, gravitating towards people who give off confident, relaxed, secure vibes.

Overall he may come across as uneffected, cold, emotionless, and even controlling and dismissive when you first meet him, it is all a clever mask hiding his extensive problems with control and paranoia/anxiety. If you can get to know him - not as a rival or as another person for him to take care of, but as an equal - you will find a very warm, genuine, honest, attentive and loving person who would do anything to make sure you are safe and happy. He has something essential that his father lacks: a profound humility and teachability, and willingness to respect others.

Alex is often riddled with self-doubt, and he can become paralyzed by choices when tensions rise. But when he knows what he is doing, and who he is doing it for, he is a force of nature. Those who stand against him had better watch out - he can be extremely brave, fierce and powerful. Alex doesn't have a truly vengeful bone in his body, but he will defend the ones he loves to the death. And coming from a child of Zeus, "to the death" is no joke.

His friend group/the ones he loves, his family, being outside, working, peaceful weather, feeling calm and in control, being part of a group or team, feeling appreciated, the rain, his sisters and his mom, strong and stable people, compliments/affection, and being accepted. He likes the open countryside where he grew up as opposed to the big city, how open and quiet it is.

Dislikes
Feeling abandoned, being helpless to protect those he loves, the outside world/the unknown, his anxiety (because he does have some sort of undiagnosed Generalized Anxiety Disorder), feeling overwhelmed, any kind of conflict/fighting/violence freaks him out, most of the guys his mom dates (because she tends to attract abusers that he has to then chase out or call the police on) being away from his "home turf" and his family, feeling isolated and alone, being taken advantage of or manipulated (because it usually works and he doesn't realize until it's too late), dishonesty, betrayal, and people who try to trick others to get what they want.

Crush
Considering that most of the students here are either his nieces/nephews or his cousins, I feel we need to tread carefully. There's some strange bloodline stuff going on here.

Spouse/Partner
N/A

Abilities you recieved from your godly parent?

Weather manipulation/aerokinesis
The easiest power to see/identify, and ultimately how he was tracked down by the camp. When very upset, angry or afraid, Alex can conjure up massive freak storms seemingly out of nowhere, complete with high winds, thunder and lightning. And he can calm the weather as well. When he is calm and happy, even massive stormfronts settle into harmless grey clouds at his glance. He can only remember doing this a couple of times in his later childhood, although his mother tells him that when he was a young child, storms would frequently mysteriously settle before hitting their house.

Summoning a... patronus?
As many know, the Bull is a sacred animal to Zeus, a symbol of power, confidence and masculinity, as well as possessing the power to protect and trample whoever it sees fit. This power also surfaces in time of intense emotion for Alexander, but it is often accompanied by a sudden sense of calm and power in the creature's presence. The Bull itself is massive, with a body of lightning and hooves of thunder. It looks to be made of white smoke or glimmering clouds, with massive horns and wide, fiery eyes that blaze with light. It is elegant and powerful, larger than life, embodying the power and intensity of Zeus. When the danger is gone, though, it becomes passive and calm, before dissolving into mist again. So basically like a patronus from Harry Potter. It has its own mind and Alexander does not control it, but it seems to be linked with him somehow and shows up in times of peril. The creature has kept its distance until now, but he is probably the biggest giveaway that Alexander is a demigod. The few times it has shown up, in times of true life-or-death danger, he dismissed it as some sort of bizarre fever dream.
(I know this is iffy and the story of Europa is messed up but it would be so coollll... he's not like his father, he can use it for good!)

Supernatural strength
This is surprisingly hard to just see, and he usually doesn't use it, but he is disproportionately physically strong for his size, able to lift, carry and pull huge weights without much issue. He can also withstand more severe attacks and injuries than the average person, which comes in handy during fights.

Family?
Two little sisters (Anna Knight - 7 y/o and Riley Knight, 10 y/o) and a single mom (Juliana Knight.) He is fiercely protective of all three of them, as the "man of the house" of sorts. He grew up too fast but is determined to give his sisters a proper childhood, as best as he can. He has an old black-and-white shorthair cat named Ethel and a huge female pitbull mutt named Rosie. He adores Rosie but he had to leave her behind because she would be too wild to bring to a summer camp. :(

Backstory
What can he say that hasn't already been said before? Born to a young single mom, raised in the big city, taught the ways of the "rougher part of town", and basically grew up co-parenting a couple of little siblings who came along after he was born (both 100% human.) He learned vigilence, responsibility and fear of the unknown from a young age, and made it his life's duty to never let his little siblings be unprotected. Little incidents throughout his life may have pointed to him being abormal, but he has never considered himself such. Freak storms would rise and fall as quickly as they had come. He'd feel a presence at times, only when he was all alone. He'd hear a low huff of powerful lungs, see a strange shimmer of mist and a glint of a glowing white eye, a powerful, horned silhouette watching from a distance. He was never afraid of the presence, although he was convinced it was a ghost.

But over the course of a whole lifetime these were unremarkable. All just weird coincidences, strange stories to tell the younger generations at family gatherings, nothing more. When he was little Alexander used to be able to control his powers intuitively, and even use them for good. But as he grew, and the pressure of being a strong, protecting older brother drew him away from his instincts and towards the safer, more grounded world of logic and caution, he lost his innate abilities. He was about to throw the letter away, disbelieving, but after a serious talk with his mother they decided it would be best for him to go. He is nervous about leaving his mom and sisters behind (both for their sake and his, if he's honest) and isn't really sure about this whole "demigod" thing.

Other
His bull companionhas kept its distance from him for most of his life but now that he's at camp, and the bull doesn't have to hide from other humans, it is much more prevalent. It sometimes follows him around but can often be found grazing with the horses on campus, or being petted/fed snacks by the nymphs, satyrs and students on campus, once they get over their fear of him. (He can not eat, although he tries sometimes - the food goes into his mouth and drops through his stomach onto the ground.)

Edited at April 6, 2022 05:31 PM by Finnick
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 28, 2022 08:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All recent characters have been accepted, and reservation spots have been reserved!
-
Also, not gonna lie- I really want to give Alex a hug. QnQ
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 28, 2022 12:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you! That was my intention >u>
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 29, 2022 10:18 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award
but you need to understand, i do this 'cause i can't live without it

Name: Damian Argent

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Biromantic

Godly Parent?: Dionysus

Appearance:

Damian wouldn't say he looks like a child of Dionysus, but people almost immediately pick him out as one anyway. Standing at an average 5'9", he's somewhere on the former end of the spectrum between chubby and skinny. It doesn't show overly much because of his height, and he's lost quite a bit of weight since arriving as well. Still, no-one would describe him as 'slim'. His skin-tone is fairly pale, a cream-ish shade, and lightly freckled, though they get very noticeable if he spends too much time in the sun- which is most of the time.

His hair is black and curly, very glossy and thick (he's quite proud of it) and cut short- which is pretty much the only style that works for it. He rarely takes the time to comb it thoroughly, and gets out knots by simply raking his hands through it, so it looks 'presentable'. To be honest, there's not much of a difference. He has a mixed-ish face shape- not super square, not not square either- mostly because of his rounded cheeks. He has a slightly upturned nose too. His eyes are almond shaped with long lashes, set under straight brows. The irises are dark brown, though sometimes crimson- or one could say wine red- undertones appear in the light.

He often wears clothes in shades of dark red, grey, black or rarely, purple. T-shirts (most of the time) over faded blue or black distressed jeans and high-top sneakers. That's pretty much it. He has a plain stud in his left ear, and often wears a silver chain around his neck- nothing fancy, just a plain, thin metal thread. He also has a ring on his left finger with a cross on it- his family was Catholic and it's just a nice reminder of them. Also, it's pretty funny- seeing as he's the literal child of a Greek god. For when he needs a weapon, he normally takes up a sword as that's what he's most comfortable with, but doesn't carry anything around on his person.

Damian overall gives off an approachable, relaxed impression. He's got an infectious- and somewhat blinding- smile, and doesn't shy away from using it. People don't necessarily gravitate towards him, but he is pretty known by sight around the camp. He's often mistaken for a Counselor, and he wouldn't mind being one- if not for the fact that being one of the Camp Medics takes up most of his time.

Personality:

Damian, as his appearance suggests, is an open, optimistic person. He treats everyone with the same careless friendliness regardless of whether he knows them or not. This makes him approachable to many of the newer kids at the camp, and he often tries to make the time to have conversations with them. He's quite attentive when it comes to other people. However many other things are waiting for him, he puts his full attention into a conversation, and the person he's having it with. He's empathetic and understanding, and someone who rarely takes offence at anything. Good-natured would be the correct word.

Though, he does have to make the time. Damian has a bad habit of volunteering himself for a lot of things at once without thinking of how to manage them- though he somehow does, in the end, but not without a lot of stress. He likes being busy, and okay, perhaps he likes the feeling of a mountain of work as well. Which is unusual, he'll admit it. Perhaps it stems from his absolute hatred of having nothing to do- so now he makes sure there's at least several objects demanding his attention at any given time. Workaholic? Maybe, but at least it's not alchoholic. He'd rather not feed into that trait of his godly parent.

Also good at multi-tasking, as one would have to be. He's obviously intelligent and hardworking, and is willing to take the lead when it comes to it. He's- thankfully- someone who works well under pressure, methodical and cool-headed. Extremely logical, maybe to a fault. Which is definitely a contrast to his usual self. He's got his full focus on how do we not die. He's not been in many of those situations, true, but the few he has have been serious enough that he knows whatever has to be done, has to be done. Whether that might be callous, painful, or even sometimes morally debatable. His primary concern is getting out of the bad situation with minimum losses. Pragmatic, I guess. Thankfully, that doesn't happen often.

Damian is blunt, impatient, and to the point. While he doesn't enjoy being harsh, and tries not to step on other peoples' feelings, he does often feel like he needs to bring people back down to earth sometimes. He's not great with full on vague, psychology, imaginary scenario..stuff. He prefers things to be real, and not some theoretical 'what-if'. That said, decisions that take a long while to get to some kind of solution do frustrate him, especially if he can see a 'right' answer (whether that actually is the right answer is a different matter). He's vocal about his thoughts, but not obnoxiously so- though he can get heated when he wants people to get his point.

He's got a pretty steady handle on his feelings, but sometimes there's just too much to deal with emotionally, he tends to 'bury' himself away for a day or so- however long it takes to dissipate (he doesn't actually try to solve it)- literally, in his cabin, or metaphorically, in work. This is essentially his way of dealing with being overwhelmed, and it doesn't really help- though it serves as a distraction from the worst of it. Despite how open he is with others in other aspects, he shuts away his other emotions from them.. and himself, unwilling to really confront them. Which is inevitably going to come back and bite him in the ass, but well, he'll get to that when he needs to.

Being a medic, plants, music, generally interacting with people, being kept busy, warm weather, his family, feeling admired or looked up to.

Dislikes:

Cold.. anything, having nothing to do or feeling helpless, having to deal with his own emotions when they get too big, people disregarding obvious solutions.

Crush: None (for now)

Spouse/Partner: N/A

Abilities you recieved from your godly parent?:

1. This one, it's hard to name it, exactly. Think of it as the ability to temporarily alter someone's.. not emotions exactly, but overall mood, or state of mind. Sort of like a (TW, maybe?) drug dose, a way of making someone feel 'happy', or more accurately, detached from reality, for a brief period of time. This is handy when it comes to patients who can't sleep or have trouble with pain. Also in battle, which he can use to numb someone and give them a brief burst of strength, even when they're bleeding out, to continue fighting. That's pretty dangerous, seeing as the one being on the receiving end could actually die without realising it, but as long as they get to another medic in time, it should be fine. It thankfully doesn't have any long-lasting effects or troubles, but he has to be careful when he's using it. Getting distracted in the middle...could potentially do some damage to the brain. That hasn't happened yet though! He needs to be in direct proximity to the person, otherwise it won't work.

2. Dionysus, while the god of joy and ecstasy, was also the god of insanity. He could send people off the edge permanently, and that's something pretty damn terrifying. Damian can't do well, that, but he can sort of ...compress someone's mind, so that they feel like they're going crazy, until they eventually either pass out from the sheer pressure or get disoriented enough to be incapacitated some other way. This takes a lot more effort, and he rarely resorts to using it. Plus, it's pretty much a one-chance thing, if he fails to do it the first time, that's it. He'll have expended too much energy to try a second shot at it.

3. Plants grow faster- especially vines- when he's around. He doesn't know why. The grape vines coiled around the Dionysus cabin wall are beginning to be a nuisance.

Family?:

Damian is fairly well-off, for a demigod, and so are his family. His mother is married to his step-dad, who knows a bit about the whole thing, but not much. He's the oldest of four siblings- and he loves them to bits, but rarely gets to go home and see them, since his family lives quite a while away.

Backstory:

Damian was raised with his step-siblings since the age of five, and can't really remember much of life without them or his stepfather. His mother was living in the outskirts of town in a cheap apartment when she met Dionysus and had Damian. It was just a little while after that when she married his stepfather- who adored both his wife and her son- and moved to his bigger place in the center of the city. He was a sweet kid, but a ...rebellious teen to say the least, and often got himself into the worst scrapes (some with actual danger). School was monotonous, his mother and stepfather were barely at home, and he had to spend his time doing the most reckless shit that he could think of. His mother was actually relieved to send him off to camp at age 15. Which helped him a lot.

Other: tell me if there's anything wrong with this! i did make him a medic, but if that's unavailable, i can change it:)

Edited at April 3, 2022 08:03 AM by Jack Of Stars
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 29, 2022 11:34 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ravyn Blackburn
Age (youngest age is 16): 20
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis): Hades
Appearance:
Ravyn is a tall young lady, standing at 5'10" and weighting in at 150LB. She has long, lanky legs and arms to match, although she's perfectly perportioned. She has an hourglass figure and is curvy to some degree. Her skintone is a pale porcelain and her eyes are heterochromatic, her right brown and her left a shining yellow-amber. Her hair is quite long, reaching down to her tailbone in naturally wavy dark brown locks. When the sunlight glints off of her hair, it shimmers and shines in light, bouncy curls. She typically wears a crimson crop-top and a black leather jacket over it with a pair of dark blue ripped up jeans. Her normal choice of shoes when trying to impress someone is black high-tops but on an average day she'll wear black and red tennis shoes. She almost always has her hair down except for when she gets annoyed with it being down and pulls it up into a tight ponytail. Usually she has her nails painted black and is chewing on bubblegum.
Personality: Ravyn is a bitch, she has a typically stuck up attitude even though she doesn't mean to come off that way. It's not uncommon for her to snap off at someone in a fit of anger as she has a very short temper. She's one who never takes more than she's given and isn't at all quiet. She's very outspoken, not knowing how to keep her mouth shut. She has very colorful language, hardly going a sentence without cussing. Ray's not the definition of nice or kind, being more of a tsundere and showing affection by bullying you or teasing you like an older brother would. She's daddy's little demon; able to get pretty much whatever she wants by batting an eye at the man she grew up with, and making a pouty face. She used to use that to her advantage all the time as a kid, whether it was was she wanted to get a new puppy or spend the day with her ever busy father. When you can break through her stony cold exterior you'll find a playful girl who's give the shirt off her back for you. She'll always have your back and if anyone ever hurt you, she'd say we can bury them outback in the woods before going to kick their behind. If you can capture her heart, you'll realize how fiercely she loves and how she'll tell you when you did something wrong. Now if she gives you the silent treatment, you know you've seriously fucked up and should figure out what happened before she tells you. Having said that when she does let you in to see the real her, if you break her heart, you break her. She finds it difficult to trust her partner completely for fear of getting hurt. She's quite passionate about keeping fit, although she still loves her sweets, to combat this it's not uncommon to find her working out, going for runs, or doing some sort of sport. Ravyn enjoys listening to music, it relaxes her and helps to calm her nerves. You can tell how she's feeling by her music, typically heavy metal for workouts, pop for day to day and love songs when she feels romantic or flirty. Not only does she like to listen to music but she also plays guitar, the sole gift she got from Hades being a black guitar with white accents and a beautiful white gradient. She loves horror movies especially when her significant other watches them with her, she adores the fear coursing through her veins and the jumpscares that make her cuddle closer to her lover. She personally adored learning about murder cases and how they were solved, her favorite shows being murder mysteries and true crime.
Likes/Dislikes (optional): Music, Guitar, Working out, Murder cases, Horror Movies, Anything gory, Books.
Crush (if any, optional): Not yet
Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional): Not yet!
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional): She can see and speak with the dead.
Family? (optional): Nope
Backstory (optional): Nope
Other: Ello!

Edited at March 30, 2022 07:41 AM by Disney.exe
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 30, 2022 12:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Damian and Ravyn are accepted. ^^
-
And it seems my girl Zephyra (a daughter of Hades) has a half sister now. :0
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 30, 2022 12:43 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes indeed!
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 30, 2022 06:08 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Arya Caerula Paserda

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Appearance:

Despite her mother coming from a Spanish origin, Arya isn’t exactly similar to her. She is a pretty female, her long, dark coloured hair falling down her back, just below her shoulder blades. It is often done in a fishtail plait, but sometimes just a ponytail or she leaves it out. She has a reasonably tall stance, just 5 foot 8 inches tall. Being a daughter of posiden, she has naturally tanned skin. Arya has a strong athletic build and thrives on regular exercise. She is quite a light body type, compared to her height, only weighing around 140 pounds.

She has ocean blue eyes, that have turned unnaturally darker ever since coming to Camp Olympia, her nose is slightly crooked on the bridge of it, and her lips are thin but certainly not unseeable.

Personality:

Arya is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of person, with more than two sides.

Despite this her loyalty to the Gods shines through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, when she sets a goal, she makes sure to get it done every single day. She is eager to help and please those who are higher in ranking than her, and her leadership in certain situations is worthy of their praise.

Her caring ways are always visible when she looks after and helps the Demigods that are younger than her. She loves training them and feels naturally protective towards them. She is definitely a mix of extrovert and introvert, making a few friends within Olympus and Camp Olympia, but distancing herself from those she cannot tolerate or feels shy around.

To her friends she is caring, kind, and trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres throughout her duties to the Camp, almost always with overactive energy and positivity.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her heritage, her Godly Parent and perhaps even the likelihood of a future higher rank as a Councellor for her. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations.

She is naturally gruff, often scaring people away with her composure, but she tries her best to be kind, she really does. She doesn’t tolerate very much and you would be mad to disrespect her.

Despite this she is actually quite shy and a very kind person deep down. She just prefers not to open up about her past. Or especially her mother.

Crush: Open {PM}

Spouse/Partner: May develop

Abilities you received from your godly parent:

Ability to change the shape and density of all water forms. Ability to harness parts of the ocean to some extent (This power develops as she becomes stronger); Ability to talk and have a strong connection with horses and other Equine animals (Because Poseidon created horses).

Family:

Her father Poseidon, and her mother Dianna. Her mother is currently 59 years of age. She aslo has two step brothers Nathan and Hershel who are 23 and 26 respectively. Her step father Dan, father to Nathan and Hershel, who she has never met.

Backstory:

Her mother gave birth to her two brothers before her marriage to Arya’s stepfather, Dan, ended in a very messy state. She then lived her life as a single woman until she met Poseidon in his human form. They fell in love and had a swift but eventful relationship, and Dianna got pregnant. After 9 months, Arya was born, and she grew up strong and healthy, until her 16th birthday when she started noticing a change in her daily life…

Arya shuddered, her hands shaking as she peeled back the envelope and pulled out the letter. Her mother was beside her, and her oldest brother Hershel, who had come down for the weekend to visit.

Arya read the contents, her eyes widening with every sentence that she looked at.

Dear Arya Caerula Paserda,

We are proud to tell you that you've been accepted here at Camp Olympia. Now, you probably have questions, all of which can and will be answered upon your arrival. Now to explain what Camp Olympia is; think of a place like a summer camp if you will, except this camp isn't for regular mortals. Yes, you read that right; you're receiving this letter because we believe that you may be a child of one of the Greek gods or goddesses. There are 13 in total, all of which are from you likely know as 'Greek Mythology'; Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Aphrodite, Hera, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Hermes, Dionysus, and Hades.

-

At this camp, there's a cabin, which represents each of these gods and goddesses. You'll be placed in one depending on who your godly parent is, and you'll more than likely have other children in your assigned cabin that will be your cabinmates until the end of the summer. Now, you have the option to stay just for the summer, or you can choose to stay year-round, and when you arrive, you'll be required to pack any items you wish to bring with you. Some of the necessary items will be these; toiletries, a pillow (or two, if you choose), clothes, some sort of suitcase or large backpack for carrying items, and any other items you wish to bring along (and yes, pets are allowed as well). We hope you'll be joining us when the summer begins, and we await your arrival.

-

Signed, Camp Director Xadia.

She immediately looked at her mother, then Hershel, both pairs of eyes even wider than her own. Rushing up the stairs, Arya began packing, knowing that she wished to stay year-round. Her mother knocked on her bedroom door and came in quietly before enveloping Arya in a hug. “I know that you plan to stay year-round, darling, and I am all up for that. But first let me explain...”

Arya paused, surveying her mother, before nodding quietly and continuing her packing.

Other:^^

Edited at March 30, 2022 06:10 PM by Spiritus Lunae

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us