Wolf Play : Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!
Chatbox
 distant-screams
07:22:19 katy | beetle
and she's ExH ExW :'D
 distant-screams
07:21:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh i thought i found my new custom base but she has a negative vital e.e
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Here's the discussion forum!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:30 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is there a literacy minimum?
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
No, you can do as little or as much as you want as long as it makes enough sense and explains the situation properly
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:37 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ok cool. I'll fill out a form then!
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:43 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Human
Name: Ashley
Appearance: Brown hair with natural gold streaks at the front. Green eyes. About 5 foot 9. Athletic Build. Quite Pretty too. Always seen in jodhpurs and a t-shirt, polo shirt or a check shirt sometimes.
Personality: Kind, intelligent, loyal, funny, witty, corageous, patient, daring, fearless with her riding, quite the daredevil.
Other: She has a grey mottled border collie named Breeze that is often seen beside her when she hacks out.
Horse
Name: Goldrush
Breed: Irish Sport Horse
Appearance: Buckskin Coat, four black stockings.
Credits for the image go to Smunkl on DeviantArt
horse-stock-by-smunkl-d8bj687.jpg
Personality: Cheeky, kind, calm (for a stallion), willing, daring (like his rider), eager, foward but sensitive
Horse size: 16.3 hands
Broken in: Yes
Experience: Minor eventing competitions, although he hasn'tquite reached his peak yet. Showjumping and Show Hunter as well and a few Showing classes in his earlier days. Also a few barrel races for fun, and lots of hacking. He can jump rounds of up to 1.25 in Showjumping so far.
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:44 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can each character have more than one mount?
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:44 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ravyn Blackburn (Ray)
Appearance: Ravyn is a tall young lady, standing at 5'10" and weighting in at 150LB. She has long, lanky legs and arms to match, although she's perfectly perportioned. She has an hourglass figure and is curvy to some degree. Her skintone is a pale porcelain and her eyes are heterochromatic, her right brown and her left a shining yellow-amber. Her hair is quite long, reaching down to her tailbone in naturally wavy dark brown locks. When the sunlight glints off of her hair, it shimmers and shines in light, bouncy curls. She typically wears a crimson crop-top and a black leather jacket over it with a pair of dark blue ripped up jeans. Her normal choice of shoes when trying to impress someone is black high-tops but on an average day she'll wear black and red tennis shoes. She almost always has her hair down unless she's riding, when she pulls it up into a tight ponytail. When going riding she'll wear the crop top or a red tanktop with blue grippy pants and black knee-high lace-up boots. Her gloves are black and her helmet is too. At shows she wears the typical show-jumper setup, nothing out of the ordinary. Usually she has her nails painted black and is chewing on bubblegum.
Personality: Ravyn is a bitch, she has a typically stuck up attitude even though she doesn't mean to come off that way. It's not uncommon for her to snap off at someone in a fit of anger as she has a very short temper. She's one who never takes more than she's given and isn't at all quiet. She's very outspoken, not knowing how to keep her mouth shut. She has very colorful language, hardly going a sentence without cussing. Ray's not the definition of nice or kind, being more of a tsundere and showing affection by bullying you or teasing you like an older brother would. She's daddy's little demon; able to get pretty much whatever she wants by batting an eye at him and making a pouty face. She used to use that to her advantage all the time as a kid, whether it was was she wanted to get a new puppy or spend the day with her ever busy father. When you can break through her stony cold exterior you'll find a playful girl who's give the shirt off her back for you. She'll always have your back and if anyone ever hurt you, she'd say we can bury them outback in the woods before going to kick their behind. If you can capture her heart, you'll realize how fiercely she loves and how she'll tell you when you did something wrong. Now if she gives you the silent treatment, you know you've seriously fucked up and should figure out what happened before she tells you.
Other: Her horse is Dagger.

Edited at March 3, 2022 10:58 AM by Disney.exe
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted! I guess you can have more than one horse but don't go crazy XD two would probaly be max

Edited at March 2, 2022 05:46 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 06:32 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Daring Dagger (Dagger for short)
Breed: Quarter horse, thoroughbred, Krabsnupper, Arabian
Appearance: Dagger is a dark chestnut with brindle markings. He has the frame of a Krabsnupper and the face of a quarter horse. He has black socks that come up to his hocks/knees. He has a bald marking on his face. His mane and tail are jet black and are very long, his tail reaching his fetlocks. He is tall, standing at 16.5 hands (66 inches).
Personality: Dagger is a complicated horse. He is crazy and psycho, but also kind, sweet and gentle. He would die for Ravyn and go to the extremes to protect her. He is deadly loyal to her and would do anything she asked if he's in a good mood. Dagger has severe trust issues and is very spooky, he hates being left alone. The stallion tends to buck and rear when anyone (except Ray) trys to handle him. He hates most people and will bite them, step on them and try to get away from them at any cost. When Ray is with him Dagger is a total angel. He despises being in or around a trailer. But he loves showing off his skills. He positively adores Ravyn and loves to compete with her. His favorite events are Show jumping and Mounted archery. Dagger is a proud and intelligent animal with severe anxiety and sepration anxiety. He is very vocal and will let out a shrill, blood curtling whinny when some bad weather event is about to happen. Like a tonado, thunderstorm or fire.
Horse size: 16.5 Hands
Broken in: Yes (yes or no)
Experience: Dagger is a professional show jumper and Hunter jumper, being able to jump up to 4' on a good day. Him and Ravyn also dabble in mounted archery and liberty work.

Edited at March 2, 2022 09:57 PM by Disney.exe

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us