Wolf Play : Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 distant-screams
11:30:03 katy | beetle
Verne,
you find them in explore by killing gwyn ap nudd. he either drops a raven feather or a charon's blessing ^^
 distant-screams
11:29:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws / gear and decor ideas? :)
 Dem White Girls
11:29:30 Verne | Dem | Demmy
How does one get a Charon's Blessing? Trying to look back through the news but I'm not finding it
 Luna👻
11:28:14 Silver (She/her)
Anyone want to fight my DH? Wager is up
 AshenCrow
11:27:31 Ashe, Crow
She's very pretty! Looks like static
 Caeruleum
11:26:14 Cae, Blue
katy, that would explain 2 minutes of guessing wrong with only 90 mush to my name :')
 Caeruleum
11:25:48 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
hello gorgeous :O
 distant-screams
11:25:17 katy | beetle
Cae,
i believe you need mush out of your savings now to even play wolf party
 Caeruleum
11:25:14 Cae, Blue
i just saw that button :O
very nice :D
 AshenCrow
11:24:39 Ashe, Crow
If you're using the Blessing, you don't even need to do that anymore
 Arctic Moon
11:24:01 NY, Malo, Arctic
Cae
yes
 Caeruleum
11:23:44 Cae, Blue
does putting all mush in the hole to get to round 5 without sniffing still work? <.<
 Old Money
11:23:28 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Luna👻
11:22:23 Silver (She/her)
Malo
Yesss
 Arctic Moon
11:21:25 NY, Malo, Arctic
Pvp anyone? I'm bored as heck
 Salem
11:19:42 Bell
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
11:16:31 NY, Malo, Arctic
welp my game must think it's still winter XD
 AshenCrow
11:15:09 Ashe, Crow
It's the bug
 Caeruleum
11:14:54 Cae, Blue
id also say restart, yeah
 Arctic Moon
11:14:37 NY, Malo, Arctic
It could just be extremely bad luck. I'll try restarting my level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Mountain Lion : +3
Polar Bear : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 21, 2022 07:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
if its okay I only want to do midnight..
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 21, 2022 07:59 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 26, 2022 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:Callie

Appearance:

Credits: HOTNStock on DiveaintArt

Link:https://www.deviantart.com/hotnstock/art/Lion-Stock-32-283639366

Mod Edit: Image removed for hotlinking

Callie is a dark sandy color with a lighter underbelly than the rest of her. She had Yellow eyes with green around the rims of the pupil. Is is about 100 pounds and is 3'4" . She has broad shoulders and long slim legs. Her claws are a brownish color and her skin color is tan. She has a diamond birth Mark on her tail that is black. She also has a bit of a reddish sand coloring on her neck. She has smooth fur on her back but the rest is spiky. She has Spiky fur at the end of her tail and has some fur that sticks out on her feet. She is a pretty well bulit lionness.

Personality:

She has this unwavering type of bravery to protect her Tribe mates and cubs. She will defend them with her life.She is very Loyal you could say. She is usually gentle unless trigger by another then she goes into fight mode. She is usually only triggered by someone harming her cubs or bullying other lions. She has this kinda fire to her and viciousness. She will tear someone apart for the right reason. She also is kinda of sweet when around the right person but she also can be rude.

Crush:None

Mate:Open

Cubs: (One more cub if anyone want to do it)

She loves all her cubs equally and cares for them. She will protect them with her life.

Daughter- Ibis

Son- Indigo

Other

Edited at March 13, 2022 07:07 PM by Evermore
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 28, 2022 10:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
As a mother, Callie will need cubs. If you can find her cubs, she's accepted. Otherwise I'd just put her as a huntress until she has offspring
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 1, 2022 09:36 AM

Opal Fruits

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name; Freya

Age; 4 years old

Rank; Huntress

Desired Rank; Queen

Heir Preference; Unlike some of the others, she is content with who is king right now. Afterall it is his rightful place after the death of Kavik. Though she isn’t afraid to join the others in the plot against him if he proves to be unsuitable.

Appearance; Freya, although not a small creature, is not the largest lioness to exist. She stands at 3.8 feet at the shoulder. She is muscular, not someone to be thought of as physically weak or such. Whilst her body might not be particularly broad or noticeably much bulkier than average, she can quite clearly be seen as a strong lioness. Her coat is a dark golden-tan colour, leaning more towards the brown shades, though they gradually grow darker the closer to her spine, the darkest spots travelling from the tip of her nose, over her spine and to the sip of her tail. Her chest is a creamier shade, rising up to the underside of her throat and jaw, and down into a paler underbelly.

Personality; Freya is a lioness who, when in a certain mood, you definitely don't want to be found in her way. She is a bold creature, confident and yet seemingly calm, though definitely not one to back down from any sort of fight or challenge. The young female is self assured, and her determination and stubbornness makes her a difficult adversary at times. She's hard working, and you can bet there is little she will allow to slow her down. A driven female, Freya pushes herself hard to always do better, be better, to achieve her goals, no matter who or what is in her path. Afterall, how else is she to prove to anyone that she could be queen. A dream she is hellbent on making a reality. It makes her quite the fierce lioness.

Patience is something she has definitely worked relentlessly, while there are faults at times she has built it up and is for the most part she is patient with almost everything. Freya is also a very prideful creature, and does not take kindly to being challenged. If she is disrespected or challenged, it's likely to bring out the worst in her, the vindictive or spiteful side of her. The side of her that won't hesitate to rip her claws into someone with a grin across her maw. That being said she also knows respect is to be earned and will grant the same respect to those that she sees deserves it.

Affiliations; Open.

Crush; Izem (If allowed?)

Freya wouldn’t go as far to say she liked the male like that, more so she can see herself at his side, being his queen and ruling the pride with him. Then again, in her eyes they would definitely make some good looking cubs.

Mate; None, Open.

Cubs; None yet

Other; N/A

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 1, 2022 09:58 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted 😂 Hottie cubs indeed
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 6, 2022 01:52 PM

Warwren

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Faizah

"Victorious"

Male

Nomadic

Desired Rank:

None in particular, but he wouldn’t mind being a king.

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?):

Not Izem, that’s for sure, but Faizah doesn’t care that much. He’d much prefer a weaker heir that he could easily take down.

Appearance:

Credits for images goes to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA. This is a stock image.

Faizah is a large beast that weighs in at about 520 pounds. He is quite tall, standing at a solid 4 feet from his shoulders. Ever since he was exiled from his original pride he has collected a variety of scars that are scattered over his sandy-red colored coat.

One large gash has scarred over his left cheek down to his lip. The majority of his scars are located on his legs, caused from fights with other creatures to just the average brawl. Dark in color, no fur will ever grow there again.

His large figure is a formidable one, and due to living away from the protection of a pride for many years he has developed large muscles but a slimmer frame due to a lack of food. His large size makes it difficult for him to hunt. His mane is what stands out the most, large and dark in color allows for him to stand out in a crowd. Dark amber eyes are what peers through his serious gaze. His eyes resemble that of dark caramel, and are framed by a light cream color surrounding his eyes.

Faizah is a little rough around the edges, and is the opposite of well-groomed. His fur is less than sleek, sporting a nice dust coated color, and his mane could definitely use grooming. Despite all this, he likes to think he is quite handsome. At the rich age of 6 years old, he has yet to lose a few of his baby spots around the lighter spots on his legs.

Faizah’s fur is naturally short, and wraps around his muscles nicely, giving him a bulkier appearance. The brute walks with a sense of power and determination, muscles can be seen with every step. What he lacks in sleek beauty he makes up for in brute strength.

Personality:

Faizah is a not a gentle soul. This brute is very ambitious and "in it to win it". He wants everything to go his way, and tries his hardest to make sure it happens. His desires can easily devour him. Due to this, he can be very controlling and obnoxious. He tries to avoid being these things but it is just in his nature.

Faizah used to always look up at his father, a large and good king. He aspires to be like his father, but just can't. Faizah is malicious and sometimes mean, he shows no mercy towards those who have wronged him, and will glady take revenge. He tends to get out of control and hard to please.

Despite all the negatives, he does have a soft side. When surrounded by companions he can finally let the tough-guy act drop, and can sometimes be enjoyable to be around. He is very self-centered though and sees himself as being of somewhat of importance.

Faizah understands his flaws, and has come to accept them. He is happy with himself the way he is. Due to being alone he is dependant on attention, he relies on it to build up his own self esteem.

Faizah would like to think that he is very charasmatic, and does try his best. Because he is a very confident lion he can be seen as arrogant, and ignorant, but at the end of the day, he tries to mean well.

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

None, yet

Mate:

N/A, through rp I guess.

Cubs:

He’s not sure. Probably too many to count.

Other:

Faizah, if he had the opportunity for a higher role, would only be in it for the wrong reasons.

He is open for siblings(younger or older), platonic companions, or affiliations.

Edited at March 6, 2022 10:15 PM by Warwren
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 6, 2022 04:35 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a pride lioness?
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 6, 2022 09:13 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
In addition to Raffia- I will potentially also be reserving two cubs (pending a response from Shadow-Wolf)

Name: Raffia

Desired Rank: She dreams of being the lead hunter, but she's quite aware that she'll only be a regular huntress. At least, for now...

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?): While being somewhat too young to have a real opinion, she quite disliked Kavik. She is somewhat wary of Izem for this reason, though equally she finds herself impressed by his regality and charmed by the lighter aspects of his personality. She wants very much to like him, but for the time being she holds herself at a distance from the quibbling.

Appearance: Raffia has yet to grow out of that particular lean, gangliness of an adolescent, though even now it's clear she was born to hunt. At current, she weighs in at about 300 pounds, making her quite large for her age. That being said, she grew quickly in her youth, and will probably not grow beyond 370 pounds. She'll also likely "grow into her paws" a bit- while her build is currently a bit wiry and awkward, she'll eventually become a veritable tank of a lioness. Even now, her muscle is considerable, particularly though her legs.

Her coloration is a deep tan, and her pelt is still lightly marked with dapples that suggest her youth. It will likely darken a bit with age. Her tail is quite long with a rather impressive tuft of black fur on the end, and she carries a bite scar on her right haunch. Raffia's eyes are her best trait; a striking amber that seem to pierce even at the best of times.

Personality: Fairly lightheared with an extremely hardworking attitude, Raffia is very easy to like. Her youth shines through in spades, primarily in her tendency towards daydreaming and excitable nature. She has lofty goals and almost idolizes many of the other lionesses, though she also has a queer little shy streak about her around those she finds impressive.

It would not be inaccurate to say Raffia has some abandonment issues, though it would perhaps not be the best to mention it, because at best you'll hurt her feelings, at worst you'll catch a claw to the face. Above it all, she has great pride in herself. She's dead-set on proving that she is perfectly self-sufficient, both to herself and to others, probably because she spent the bulk of her cubhood drifting helplessly from lioness to lioness after the early death of her mother.

Her sense of humor is dry, verging on world-weary at times, which can make her seem occasionally rude, though she is deeply apologetic when she senses it. In many ways, she's actually pretty mature for her age, once you peel back her outer layer.

Affiliations: Her mother died when she was rather young, just short of 6 months after Raffia's birth, so her affiliations are fairly limited. Other than that, Open, PM me.

Crush: Open, PM me.

Mate: None, Not Open.

Cubs: None, Not Open.

Other: N/A

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENMarch 7, 2022 10:08 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted, reserved, and accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh