LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 08:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a healer and tracker? :D
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 08:33 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Levi Daeneryn

Screenshot-2022-02-19-at-10-12-44-PM.jpg

Credits to me.

22 || Male || Shifter

Appearance

When he shifts, Levi stands at 40 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a man he loathed -- and killed. Levi refuses to speak about this person, and few know the story.

Levi's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

As a human, he maintains his tall stature and muscular, yet agile, build. He stands at a solid 6'4. His skin is a light, bronzed tan in color, and his messy hair is a dark brown that nears black. His eyes, like his wolf's, are orange. His teeth are also slightly sharper than a regular human's, especially his canines. His scars remain, stretch, and shift to match his human form the same way they marr his wolf's form.

He has angular, sharp features, handsome but in a way that adds to the foreboding air about him. He doesn't smile often which leaves his face free of dimples, lines, and the like. The only deviations from a smooth complexion are his scars and a seemingly forever furrowed brow.

Levi always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This young man is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality

Levi is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his leader, his friends, and his cause. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Levi holds respect in high regard; if any creature, human or otherwise, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards those he works with and alongside, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his "family."

Levi is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another living thing any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Backstory

He keeps to himself. Only his closest friends would know his whole story, but general knowledge is that he was raised in a poorer family and they're dead now.

Strengths

+Strong presence
+Good leader when asked to be
+Intelligent and calculating
+Hand to hand combat
+Heightened senses

Weaknesses

-Very reserved
-Often accused of not knowing what fun is
-Can be overly intimidating
-Occasional flashbacks that distract him
-Not a good listener

Weapons of Choice

His wolf form
Bow and arrow

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

Four extra things for lil' boy blue here.
First, his animal form picture is down below.
Second, credits go to Tiefenschaerfe on DA for the image below.
Third, he is a tracker.
Fourth, I love him.
chinookk.jpg

Edited at February 19, 2022 11:14 PM by Rising Shadows
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 08:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rhea Heath

4056-DFB7-ABE4-4-CA9-8-B22-A5-FCDE9-DA291.jpg

Credits to me.

21 || Female || Adept

Appearance

Rhea is quite tall for her species, standing at 5'11, but her slender, faintly curvy body often makes her appear an inch or two taller than she really is. She has a long neck and appears rather brittle, though she has a strong, wiry body underneath the feminine facade. Her skin is sunkissed tan and she has light freckling across her nose and cheekbones. She has long, slightly wavy golden-red hair that extends to her hips and is usually braided back in some intricate knot, which she does herself. It parts naturally on the left.

Rhea's features are delicate but defined : she has large amber-yellow eyes framed by thick, dark eyelashes; her jaw and cheekbones are smooth but prominent, and her nose is straight and well-proportioned. Her lips aren't exactly full and the edges slightly bend upwards, but these, too, are well placed on her face. Her eyebrows aren't thin, but they aren't bushy, either. They are straight enough to set a ruler on top of and curve sharply down once they reach the back ends of her browbone.

She has pointed ears that curve slightly towards her scalp at the tips and wears three gold studs along both helixes and a loop through both earlobes. These match her gold body swirls. Rhea wears breeches, riding boots, and short-sleeved shirts underneath a dark, shimmering robe that helps her blend in with her surroundings.

Rhea always has a solemn expression on her face. It takes a lot to make her laugh, or even smile, and very few have ever succeeded without the help of an animal. She loves woodland creatures, especially rabbits, birds of prey (ironic), ungulates, and horses. This young woman does, however, hunt. And she doesn't feel much remorse about it. She holds herself tall with a dignified demeanor and zero expression.

Personality

Rhea was raised to be the perfect, silent leader, loyal to a different cause than the one she follows now, and to be held firm to the traditional way of things. In the rebellion, she is a calculating, intelligent, judicial being who acts beyond her age. On her own time, she's more adventurous and strong-willed, though still smart about it.

Rhea takes her work and studies seriously and, because of this, or alongside it, her actions are very precise and to the point. She chooses her words carefully and holds by them, avoiding insults while still getting her point across. She can, at times, be flirtatious, but this is strictly during free time when there is no one to tend to and no chores to be done.

She takes pride in her magical skills, though she is certainly not cocky about it. Rather, Rhea is satisfied that she is helping those around her while providing a thorn to the feet of those who are trying to kill them. While she does use spells occasionally, mostly to prevent her magic from going nuts when she becomes angry, the majority of her magic is woven without spoken words or phrases. It simply is.

This can, of course, pose a danger to others, but she is quite good about keeping her emotions in check and hidden from the world. Rhea will occasionally use this to her advantage, spinning her powers to play pranks on others, or just to help her get her way. Again, though, her stepping so far off the "proper" line is rare, and she usually feels guilty about it afterwards.

Otherwise, she is a very mature female, keeping to herself and doing her duties with very few questions asked. Rhea would not hesitate to protect her friends by any means necessary, and, while she does not pick her acquaintences lightly, she is not completely cut off and aloof.

Backstory

She has yet to divulge her secrets. It is suspected she was raised by nobility, however, she has neither confirmed nor denied this theory. All that is for certain is that she is quite skilled in her arts.

Strengths

+Healing
+Magic
+Drawing
+Accuracy
+Swordplay
+Endurance/stamina
+Not easily influenced
+Altruistic

Weaknesses

-Stubborn
-Extremely formal
-Hand-to-hand combat
-Making friends
-Wishing for things she doesn't have
-Heights are a no-go
-She has no sense of humor
-Not very trusting

Weapons of Choice

Magic
Double swords

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

She is a Healer.

Edited at February 21, 2022 01:46 AM by Rising Shadows
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 19, 2022 11:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rhea and Levi are both finished words-wise; I'm working on Rhea's picture now.
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 12:18 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Levi is accepted, but for Rhea, I think you might want to reread the adept species description.
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 12:32 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I totally read the last sections and switched them with the sorcerer ones. My bad. ^^' Edited

Edited at February 20, 2022 12:42 AM by Rising Shadows
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 01:26 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Does she have the swirling patterns that mark her as an adept? [If it's in her description, I didn't see it, sorry ^^']
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 01:31 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Third paragraph; made it a little more noticeable. I'd misspelled it, lol
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 01:32 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, okay, that's probably why I missed it. She's accepted. ^^
Rebels Arisen | Fantasy RP | OpenFebruary 20, 2022 07:46 AM

Nez.ity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I think I'm done, let me know if I skipped something.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us