LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?
 Caeruleum
07:02:52 Cae, Blue
i keep forgetting familiars can help in battles lmao
 distant-screams
06:59:57 katy | beetle
i like bringing my panda to explore with me, lol. she's not very useful but she is cute.
 Caeruleum
06:59:49 Cae, Blue
labor happens after 80-96h of pregnancy
 ZEFHYR
06:59:27 
ok thank you. bet it looks cute
 Eternal Sunshine
06:58:33 
Hey! What are the hours a wolf can go into labour.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 09:42 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!

Moonwing said:
This rp sounds really intresting, can't fill out a form right at this moment but may I reserve the Son of Wind? I will be on later :)

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 09:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Am I in the RP?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 10:10 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Not accepted

The Midnight Wolves said:
~ Protector Form ~
Name:
Luna Kliffkerr
Tribe:
Water
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
Luna has dark brown hair, almost the color of dirt. She has hazel eyes and almond-colored skin. On her face, she has several freckles going from her nose to under her eyes. She has a small frame, standing at 5'3. She is small but very strong. She is very muscular and often swims or practices fighting. She has one scar along her right leg from when she'd been exploring the ocean and had gotten cut on a sharp rock. That had happened when she was 12.
Personality:
Luna tends to be very kind when with her tribe. When she is exploring though, she is brave and tries to be as keen as possible. She likes to practice fighting for one day it might help her. She can be aggressive at times and she'll stand up for what she thinks is right. She also likes to explore and is always curious about what may lie around the corner. She has traveled around her ocean so many times that she knows it like the back of her hand. She is very intelligent and hardworking and is always trying to do her best although she may get in trouble. Sometimes she tries to look for sharks just to investigate what they do but she is caught most of the time. She'll never stop trying though.
Fighting, Snow, Winter, Earth, and Foxes.
Dislikes:
Heat, Summer, Fire, Being Told What To Do, and Being Reminded of Her Family.
Strengths:
Swimming, Fighting, Her Eyesight, and Stealth (cause she's pretty small :/ ).
Weaknesses:
Fire, The Heat, Her Family (they're gone and she doesn't want to be reminded of them), and Dairy (allergies).
Other:
I don't like the movies. :/ If I had to say one though, it would have to be Hagrid.

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 12:48 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can a reserve a protector . Ice element?
Can a change it to a son or that not allowed?
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 02:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok! I understand! I hope you have fun in this rp!

Logics End said:
Not accepted

The Midnight Wolves said:
~ Protector Form ~
Name:
Luna Kliffkerr
Tribe:
Water
Sexuality:
Straight
Appearance:
Luna has dark brown hair, almost the color of dirt. She has hazel eyes and almond-colored skin. On her face, she has several freckles going from her nose to under her eyes. She has a small frame, standing at 5'3. She is small but very strong. She is very muscular and often swims or practices fighting. She has one scar along her right leg from when she'd been exploring the ocean and had gotten cut on a sharp rock. That had happened when she was 12.
Personality:
Luna tends to be very kind when with her tribe. When she is exploring though, she is brave and tries to be as keen as possible. She likes to practice fighting for one day it might help her. She can be aggressive at times and she'll stand up for what she thinks is right. She also likes to explore and is always curious about what may lie around the corner. She has traveled around her ocean so many times that she knows it like the back of her hand. She is very intelligent and hardworking and is always trying to do her best although she may get in trouble. Sometimes she tries to look for sharks just to investigate what they do but she is caught most of the time. She'll never stop trying though.
Fighting, Snow, Winter, Earth, and Foxes.
Dislikes:
Heat, Summer, Fire, Being Told What To Do, and Being Reminded of Her Family.
Strengths:
Swimming, Fighting, Her Eyesight, and Stealth (cause she's pretty small :/ ).
Weaknesses:
Fire, The Heat, Her Family (they're gone and she doesn't want to be reminded of them), and Dairy (allergies).
Other:
I don't like the movies. :/ If I had to say one though, it would have to be Hagrid.

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve son of light? Also Cal is kind of awesome, ngl >,>

Name: Ronan Alder
Tribe: Life
Sexuality: Demi-pansexual
Appearance: Ronan has the tall, gangly look of a young man who has not yet grown into his height. Standing at a respectable 6'1, Ronan has the framework of a broad-shouldered, muscular build. He has little in the way of bulk muscle yet, but he has the agility, strength and athleticism of youth. His skin is tanned from time outside, his hands rough from working in the farm his family cultivates.
Despite these potential intimidation factors, one can just glance at him and know he is far from dangerous. Maybe it's his voice, low-pitched but almost always soft, maybe the way he carries himself, usually a little slumped, absently stuffing his hands in his pockets. Maybe it's the association with the Life tribe. Ronan just radiates unassuming "giant teddybear" vibes. He tends to automatically blend with whoever he is around, almost effortlessly, making him a reassuring and stable, low-energy presence, even to those he's only known for a short time. His eyes are a warm foresty hazel color, a mix of brown and green. His hair is a dark oak-brown in color, shorter on the sides and longer on top, wavy in texture and often messy and ruffled-looking.
Ronan isn't the biggest "self expression" person, preferring basic, functional clothes over showy, pretty ones. Varying shades of brown, foresty green and light grey/white make up the majority of his clothing,
Personality:
Enneagram 9 (sometimes w8 but pretty stuck in 9)
TBA
Likes (3+): Maintaining the peace between the people around him, animals, keeping those he cares for safe, avoiding conflict/confrontation, nature, springtime, being a part of a group, small animals and little kids. They tend to like him too, and enjoy dragging him into their games - usually resulting in a dogpile with him on the bottom.
Dislikes (3+): Fighting and yelling - any kind of conflict between friends, and he will be there trying to break it up. Chaos and panic, predators (being paired with a huge, terrifying lion will be quite a shock to his system), change, feeling overwhelmed and trapped in a situation, the cold/darkness, being stuck in large crowds for extended periods of time, being disrespected or ignored (although he tends to make himself easy to overlook.)
Strengths (3+):
Weaknesses (3+):
Other:

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:36 PM by Finnick
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 03:29 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
I suppose you can!

Pastry Lord said:
Can a reserve a protector . Ice element?
Can a change it to a son or that not allowed?

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 03:29 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yep!

Finnick said:
Can I reserve son of light? Also Cal is kind of awesome, ngl >,>

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 03:33 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Discussion is open! Chat away!

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:35 PM by Logics End
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 8, 2022 03:37 PM

Rainbow Heart

Lightbringer

Give Award
Protector Form
-
Name:
Antheia Wisteria

Tribe:
Earth

Sexuality:
Straigth

Appearance:
Antheia has sandy blonde hair that reaches just above her shoulders and bright hazel eyes. As her sight gets worse when she's out in the sun she's quite pale. Her body is on the muscular side and she's definitely quite strong.
The bottoms of her feet are full of scars from stepping on sharp rocks and sticks.
She usually wears plain brown leather clothing that is easy to move in. It doesn't have much pockets or pretty details as sand will get stuck in those pockets and details.

Personality:
Antheia loves the earth and the plants that live on it. She can't see the colors from the plants and flowers, but they're still beautiful in her eyes.
She can be strong headed and will stick to the things she believes in, if she thinks something is bad, she won't do it and people are almost never able to change her mind.
She likes walking barefoot and being able to feel the vibrations in the earth. She will, of course, still wear shoes when she has to walk great distances.

Likes (3+):
The dark. That's when her eyesight is perfect.

Plants and flowers. Even when she can't see the colors they have, she still thinks they're pretty. She really likes the form and the smell from the flowers.

Walking barefoot and feeling the vibrations from the earth.

Dislikes (3+):
She dislikes the light as her eyesight gets quite bad when she's out in the sun.
Having on shoes. She can't feel the vibrations that well with them on.
People who try to change her mind without having good arguments about why their thoughts/plans are better.

Strengths (3+):
Being able to see in the dark
Sticking to her thoughts and plans
Loyal

Weaknesses (3+):
Due to her not being able to see color she sometimes has trouble seeing depth. If the colors have the same brightness, it might sometimes look like they're next to eachother.
She sometimes sticks to plans or thoughts despite kinda knowing they're wrong.
I know I still need one, but I can't think of anything right now.

Other:
Buckbeak. Does he count? I really liked him.

What exactly do you mean with trouble seeing when above ground? Do they actually live in the ground? Would her sight be fine if it was dark above ground?

Also, if I need to change anything, please let me know what I missed.

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:39 PM by Rainbow Heart

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us