Wolf Play : Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Noquisi
07:25:01 Mac | Nikwasi
Katy
Ooh new avatar? It's literally gorgeoussss
 Poe
07:24:34 
Distant-
Hmm maybe a -3 vital can be accepted then
 The Amethyst
07:24:22 Dart
I have 15 Apples yey
 ZEFHYR
07:23:08 
the familiar got killed!?!
 distant-screams
07:22:19 katy | beetle
and she's ExH ExW :'D
 distant-screams
07:21:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
ugh i thought i found my new custom base but she has a negative vital e.e
 LunarKingdom
07:18:16 
Hello
 Wind hunters
07:15:29 
Hi
 distant-screams
07:14:31 katy | beetle
i think i've gotten used to it at this point xD i've had this palette for 6+ months i think

but i can see how it would be bothersome
 Caeruleum
07:13:57 Cae, Blue
understandable :( i mean, its not a big deal but lowkey would be annoying me A LOT :')
 distant-screams
07:12:52 katy | beetle
Cae,
i have no idea how to code </3 i bought this palette lol

maybe one day i'll ask spirit to fix it
 Caeruleum
07:11:59 Cae, Blue
katy, valid, but have you considered: fixing it lmao

eternal, youre welcome! yeahhh, especially whehn pups are held hostage for 90+ hours :')
 Eternal Sunshine
07:10:31 
Thanks blue, it feels like forever xD
 distant-screams
07:10:28 katy | beetle
Cae,
understandable! hopefully she gets better at battling :)

and i think it's because of my palette lmao
 Caeruleum
07:08:59 Cae, Blue
ive invested way too much in her cp overall to not bring her along :')

bro why is your battle screen like that, whats with black rectangles under images e.e
 distant-screams
07:07:13 katy | beetle
Cae,
how rude of her e.e i had a wolf like that and he's condemned to be a stud now
 Caeruleum
07:06:35 Cae, Blue
this one wolf of mine keeps fleeing from battles. her agility? maxed. she also keeps missing. her resolve? also maxed. what a waste of cp -.-
 ZEFHYR
07:06:21 
ah i see it now...the light the light
 distant-screams
07:06:08 katy | beetle
-Click-

weird, they're meant to join in the battles like this.
 ZEFHYR
07:03:28 
nah they dont. unless it has to set up sspecially somehow?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Black Panther : +4
Red Fox : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:18 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Small Male
Name:
Name Options:
Vida - "Life"
Deziree - "Desired"
Sanyu - "Joy"
Size:
Small
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Maybe Open
Mate:
None
Cubs:
None
Affiliations:
[Blank] - Mother
[Insert Desc]
Other:
Small Boi
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:34 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Large Female
Name:
Silke
"Heaven"
Size:
Large
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mayhaps
Mate:
None Specifically
Cubs:
She's currently pregnant.
Affiliations:
[Blank] - Protector, "Mate"
[Insert Words]
Other:
^^
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a small female and massive male plzz
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 10:48 PM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
There's no massive slots left ^^
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 10, 2022 11:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Small gurl reserved, but the massive spots are all reserved already. I just hadn't been able to edit or update til now.

Artcherryontop said:

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 12:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
All good!! ♡♡ thank you! Ill get her up asap

Imperial Sands said:
Small gurl reserved, but the massive spots are all reserved already. I just hadn't been able to edit or update til now.

Artcherryontop said:

Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 12:19 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Look forward to seeing her!
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 03:40 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've changed the Personality instructions for The Form.
I've changed it from In Depth Dot Points to just a Minimum of 5 Dot Points. I realize that what I was trying to say didn't come across with those words.
So, even with Dot Points, try to do as many detailed traits and descriptions as you can. I know listing traits can be easier and sometimes more descriptive than a paragraph at times.
Basically I want to be able to read the list and get a clear understanding of who the character is and what they're about.
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 06:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Massive Male

Name:
Bora
Meaning "Storm"
Size:
Massive Boi
Appearance:

This is an OC of Mine that I paid for. Credits for Design and Freeline on the Image. This is not Stock.

Bora is a male of massive proportions, coming in at just under the maximum size for his species in height at 48". However, the male is exceedingly heavy, with a built figure designed for strength and power. Weighing in at the full 960 lbs, the male is a sight to behold. He has a robust build with heavy muscling along his entire body, most noteably in his shoulders and neck, where powerful muscles connect to his jaws, and on his hind legs which allow him to propel forward to tackle prey down when ambushing. The wide, larger paws he's equipped with aid him in both hunting and fighting, able to give him more purchase for gripping prey, as well as a wider spread when swing the claws in attack.

The male's coat is on the shorter side for the most part, coarse in texture. It's designed in a way to keep the burrs and thorns from puncturing his skin easily. This makes him particularly comfortable hunting in underbrush that is ordinarily rather prickley towards others. However, it's easy to see at a glance there is longer bits to his fur as well, that are longer, thicker, and have a different but similar purpose. Along his neck, especially his neck, is longer fur, as well as along his belly, and down his legs a bit. This fur is designed with the similar goal of protecting him, but rather than protecting him from the brush he lives in, it helps protect him when he's fighting. The fur acts similar to a lions mane, but not nearly as long as one, but holds basically the same purpose. The fur just protects the vitals or softer spots so they aren't as easily damaged. It's not impossible to harm those areas, but it's harder.

Coloring wise, the male has a paler coat with darker markings, coming in as almost some sort of greyscale. His base color is a greyish color with a slight hue of a light, dusty tan. His underbelly color is of a cream color that has a bit of a grey hue to it, so that is melds well with his base color. The markings on the male give him a unique appearance. He has an almost dappling to the base color of his coat, especially seen around his ribs and back. It's faint, but noticable enough once close enough to him. The more striking and obvious markings, though, are seen on his paws, nape, and shoulders. They'are all the same color, a very dark brown-black color that covers all four paws, the back of his neck and the fur there. Bleeding from the back of his neck and down over his shoulders, the color forms into striping, though they fade into the base color about half way down.

The male has a pair of a pale golden eyes, which can appear bleached with the greyish backdrop they sit upon. His sabers are quite long, and if you removed them at the root they would be about 11 inches long, though only about half of that [maximum] is fully visible past his lips. The left saber is slightly chipped at the end, giving it a jagged, sharp point. It isn't sensitive to him, but it works to his advantage when fighthing, since it inflicts less clean wounds, causing more damage. His vocal tones are on the deep end, almost basso but not quite, where his scent is definitely something akin to a midnight desert storm.
Personality:
wip
Aggressive & Territorial
The Type to Always Need to be In Charge
Rather Impatient, Not Very Tolerant of Others
Prefers to be Left Alone, So Not Very Social
Serious, Not the Type to be Humorous or Laugh
Does not enjoy being challenged or doubted
Intelligent but Not a Genius
Not easily impressed by others or easily intimidated
Can be a bit reckless, as he isn't overly cautious
More of a act now, think or question later
The only exception to the above is if his instincts are really screaming
Hates getting wet and swimming, prefers to avoid it
He is experienced to a degree and has some wisdom to offer
Can be adaptabive and able to think on his feet at times, but not as much as others.
He doesn't adore change or like it very much in general. He prefers routine and for things to stay as they are.

Crush:
None
Mate:
There isn't a female who specifically has capture his heart.
However, he's bred with several females both recently and in the past.
Cubs:
He definitely will have some out there.
Affiliations:
Polly's Female - WIP
Other:

Edited at January 12, 2022 03:41 AM by Imperial Sands
Prehistoric Pride | Sabertooth RP | Open!January 11, 2022 06:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Medium Female

Name:
Sua
Meaning "Fire"
Size:
Medium
Appearance:

This is an OC of Mine that I paid for. Credits for Design and Freeline on the Image. This is not Stock.

Sua is a female on the more medium side, though still a decent sized cat, her figure isn't as large and bulky as others. Standing at about 35" tall, the female has a physique that could almost be considered lean for her species. Weighing in at 480 lbs, Sua's body is well muscled, but not as heavy as larger specimens. She's still able to take down large prey, but the risk of much larger prey is higher, but it allows her to killer smaller prey than the massive or the large cats.

Like all Sabers, the female sports a pair of muscular backlegs and powerful shoulders, giving her the strength she needs to ambush prey. Her neck is also thickly muscled, which gives her a tremendous bite force to match. She does have a broad head, but her paws are on the smaller side, not quite as shovel like as the bigger creatures. Though the hooked claws are just as dangerous on her.

The female's coat is short, thick, and coarse, and able to protect her from the nuisances of desert life like thorns, burrs, and snags. It keeps those bothers from being able to penetrate down to her flesh, but it doesn't offer her as much protection for other predators.

Her coloration is a bit more traditional as well, though with unique markings that can help her stand out from others. Her coat is a more red-tan color, with a creamy tan underbelly. There is some dappling among her sides, and dark brown markings all four paws, as well as the nape of her neck and shoulders. The dark brown on her neck is darker, almost black, and turns into stripes as it travels towards the ground, blending into her base color about half way. Going down her back, the dark color stops about half way, so not too far after her shoulders, but it travels up to fade on her forehead too. The female has slightly raspy lower tones for female, a sound that isn't displeasing, but can be a bit off putting to some. Her eyes are a bright amber color, and her scent is something like wildflowers and spice.

Personality:
tbd
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
Open
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at January 12, 2022 03:49 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups