Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:28:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
That would help XD

Now let's see what 2 ExW gave me
 Crooked Magic
03:27:01 Crook, She/her
Amy
I think I have a bald eagle feather.
 Amygdala
03:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well i have 2 days...i need to work again on moday...may the soul of wolf play be with me lol
 Sassy Otaku
03:19:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I have no actual goals for this FMC
I snagged first for two events last month after all
 DojejeTheWolf
03:19:09 Dojeje
I accidentally tapped the 0 and thought everyone blocked me because no one showed up
 Red River Wolves
03:18:06 Redd Dead
Crook,
lol same. I had like 7 pups and they all aged up

Amy,
Do or do not. There is no try. Either you sell your soul to WP or you don't. No inbetween
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
got you covered XD

Just let me get some mush to rate them...i spent everything i had on moves lmao
 DojejeTheWolf
03:17:34 Dojeje
Actually 3
 Crooked Magic
03:16:55 Crook, She/her
Pov: When you realize you have no pups to wrestle with and were not prepared at all for FMF. Me: *Walks out and starts throwing books at the wall*
 Amygdala
03:16:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Maybee if i try hard enough i can reach top 3 or even the top spot :o

My goal is 50k so i get mushies for the boost event
 DojejeTheWolf
03:14:57 Dojeje
It feels like it's been 5 days
 Red River Wolves
03:13:54 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel like sometime ago Neutrals and Darkseekers just chose violence for the FMC and never looked back. If I remember right, it's been 30k+ lately
 Existence
03:13:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually stacking up bald eagle feathers xD
 Amygdala
03:11:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Well you are neutral anyway so you wouldn't botter me...oh well time to see how crazy darkseekers will be this time
 DojejeTheWolf
03:11:40 Dojeje
I thought someone blocked me, the messages disappeared and I don't think it has been 14 days yet. It still shows me in their friends list though.
 Red River Wolves
03:10:53 Redd Dead
You have fun though. I don't have the time for it this month
 Red River Wolves
03:10:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
I forgot that was going on now. Doesn't feel real when you're not pulling all nighters grinding.
 Amygdala
03:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Your Overall Territory Level is : 290
Moves Left: 21040

Muahahahhaha
Let's do this
 Amygdala
03:06:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I am getting to top 5 this FMC...no going back now XD
 Red River Wolves
03:06:18 Redd Dead
Amy,
20k at once? 4k moves at once makes me sick

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Copperhead : +1
Wolverine : -4
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 3, 2022 07:55 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Iansa
1.8 Years
She's about 2.5 Months away from Being 2.
Female/Mare
Herd:

The Great Herd

Yearling
Appearance:

Click to See the Image Bigger
Credit for Art & Freeline on the Image. This is an OC I bought via DA, and is not stock.

Iansa is a mare who falls somewhere between both her parents in almost every spectrum of the idea. She isn't as tall as her mother, but not nearly as tall as her father either, standing at around 16 hh. Her frame is a bit more unique to the two, taking slightly more after her father with her build than her mother. This is more do to her height though. Her mother is short and stocky, relatively robustly built, where as Iansa is a much more lithe and lean mare. She's built for speed and agility, her legs long and athletic. If there is one thing the mare is known for, it's her legs. Wrapped in sinewy muscle, capable of running at top speed for quite a distance, the mare was practically built for running. Her build is narrower than her mother's, but don't count the mare out. Those muscles in her legs still kick with power, and if she makes contact, it's going to hurt nonethe less.

While she carries more of her father's tall stature, Iansa also holds the feminine features of her mother, perhaps even more so. Where her mother has definition to her face, with articulate curves and edges, Iansa has more of a soft, rounded head with the edges of her facial features not being as sharp. Smooth lines run her features, creating a beautiful portrait of beauty and grace, a perfect blend of mother and father.

Her coat is nothing to scoff at either, a complex mural of red and white. The mare carries the genes of her paint mother, while presenting a coat more similar to her father. A dark bay tobiano, the mare is striking in appearance in both features and color. While her father appears to be the more brown side of dark bay, Iansa is the fiery version of it. One could argue she's actually a sooty blood bay with tobiano markings, but it's hard to tell with the white markings covering a good portion of her body. Her mane and tail, more medium in length due to her youth, match the markings on her body to a degree. Her tail is pure ivory, whereas as her mane is a combination of white and black, depending on what color fur is toughing at it's base. Her eyes, which are no less striking than the rest of her, are a vibrant ice blue, capable of making the blood in veins freeze is she just knew how to harness her fiery ferocity into cold hatred.

Personality:

Iansa is a fiery filly with a mind like a whip, someone who seems destined to send both her mother and her father into their early graves. She's loud, opinionated and bold, not one to shy away from anything and to never hold her words back. She is selfish, the type to know what she wants and when she wants it, but doesn't take that to believe she doesn't care about others. She does, but she also won't hesitate to pound someone into the ground if they interfere with what she desires. A determined individual, there is little that can stand in Iansa's path and actually hold her back. Even if she gets knocked down, you can bet the fiesty mare is going to get back onto her feet and try again.

Resilient and cocky, the young mare is pretty much the definition of flashy. She adores attention, loves it, thrives off of it, especially from stallions and colts. She means nothing by it, usually, when she indulges in the attention of the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy it. Confident in herself, there isn't a situation that Iansa won't try to flirt her way out of, if she can't do that, she'll try talking, and when all else fails, she will resort to fighting, fleeing, or calling in her dad [or mom].

Trouble-maker is painted across the mare in bold, brilliant colors, and everyone knows she keeps her parents, and those around her, on their hooves. There is no controlling Iansa, she does what she wants, even if it displeases her father. She's a bit flighty, the type to follow wherever the wind goes on a whim, she needs no reason. She doesn't yet want the responsibility of leading a herd or being a mother, though she wants to be both one day, but for now she just wants to go wherever her hooves take her. She's a restless individual, not content right now with what her world has to offer, and every day she gets bolder and bolder in pushing the limits. One day, she's certain, she will break free of them, and no one will be able to stop her.

Hard headed and foul tempered as a youth, and likely into adulthood, when the young mare is angry, it's best just you keep your head down and keep moving. with a fiery temper and silver tongue, the mare's words cut deep just as much as her hooves, and she will spare no one. But, there is also a sincere and deeply passionate mare within her too, and there is a part of her who longs to share what she wants with another. It just has to be the right one.
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Foals:

None
Other:
Her father is Chex, her Mother is Skye.

Edited at January 6, 2022 10:35 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 4, 2022 01:25 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Evita is completed ✔️
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 4, 2022 04:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted!
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 4, 2022 07:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
i would like to reserve lieutenant <:
rp sample :)

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 4, 2022 11:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course <3
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 5, 2022 02:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Netis
7 Years
Female/Mare
Herd:

The Great Herd
Herd Mare

Appearance:

Netis is a mare with a stature that is not for the faint of heart. A rather large mare, she stands at about 17.1 hh, with a sturdy build. She is laced with powerful muscles, capable of defending herself quite well if needed. She has wide hips and muscular shoulders, with a defined head. While some mares her height are all legs, the mare is not. She's a force to be reckoned with, and, at times, has been mistaken for a stallion in the pass because of her size. Due to this, she can be intimidating for others, even stallions to approach, and she preferred it that way.

With her wide build and muscular stature, the mare doesn't come off as one who is incredibly feminine. However, the mare does have a pretty coloration upon her coat. While it's hard to tell with the massive amount of white covering her body, the mare is a strawberry roan sabino [at least that's my best guess]. The bit of color she does have, comes across as rather dilute with definite roaning on it, almost appearing a reddish tan color. Her tail, which is medium in length is the same ginger color as her coat, with her mane being slightly different. Her mane is mostly white, with only her forelock really being the ginger color. Her eyes are hazel in color, and her nose is pink tinted, the color of her skin beneath the white fur coming through.

Personality:
wip
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Foals:

She is pregnant, about to give birth, to a foal..
She's also open for a fresh yearling. Perhaps a two year old as well.
Other:
She was the lead mare of her herd before Chex fought her lead stallion and won the mares. She despises Chex, not because he beat her Lead Stallion, but because she lost her rank. She has no disrespect towards Skye, but she had no intention of every just being a Herd Mare before. She has ever intention of finding a way to leave the herd.

Credit for all Images belongs to MWilliams-Stock on DA. They are Stock Images.

Edited at January 6, 2022 10:50 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 5, 2022 03:31 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I've swapped out Seraphina for Morena on Pg. 1 :)
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 5, 2022 08:33 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
_____RIAN_____

¤

"If I didn't choose to become what I am now... What I wanted to be in the past is too long ago now to remember."

¤

Name:

Rian

Herd:
Great Herd

Lieutenant

Appearance:
©venomxbaby @ da

This male is astoundingly stunning and charming. He possesses long and lanky legs, clearly built for running and his quick and agile feet show that he is coordinated and understands that with each step, he is representing his herd and himself. Rian holds his head high and is one to walk with confidence, normally scouting the area for anything that may appear interesting to him. His build is lean muscle, to put simply, and the most defining part about him is his legs. There is obvious defined muscle within them, built to support his weight and height.

Rian's basic coloring can be put as simple as a more reddish brown, though to stay true to what he really is, he is considered to be a roan chestnut sabino. His coloring is rather even, though there are some slightly, not very noticeable darker parts that can be seen throughout his body. This would include on his neck, and the color appears a bit desaturated on his hindquarters. About half of his legs are covered in a snow-white, and his face is the same way. This white covers his nose, making around his nostrils and lips a tad pinkish, and follows slightly underneath his chin and up in between his eyes and slightly above his stunning blue eyes.

Rian's mane is a more reddish, orangey, brown, mainly towards the ends does it get lighter. It is not that thick at all, though is an average length between the two of them. It is quite matted and greasy, probably coarse as well, and for the most part, he is covered in dirt and any other Earthly debris that may be found out in the wilderness. This is simply from living in the wild and shouldn't be anything serious, though he does have a stench to him to be honest.

Personality:
Rian is a stallion with defined morals and he for sure knows the difference between right and wrong. Or more so he may do what he belives is the better of two evils, or the right of two greats. It sorta depends on how you look at it, to be honest. That being said, Rian makes choices based on his own instincts and not one others think he should do just because it's for them. No. There's a reason why he has his own brain, and he's damn well going to use it. Rian is known to think quick in stressful situations, but when given the time, he is one to ponder choices.

Rian is known to have a fiery and protective attitude for those he loves. Friends and family are his main priority - if they tell him someone has done something, there is a chance you will not see the light of day tomorrow. Rian does not take threats or jokes lightly either - some may say he's a snowflake, but in reality, he doesn't quite understand the whole humor thing. He belives that living in the wild means seriousness all the time, which was how he was raised, and he hasn't changed that tradition at all. There are times where he may seem sarcastic, but that's probably because he thinks he's funny and nobody else is. However, he is quite witty with his responses, but also blunt.

Speaking of which, Rian is brutally honest. Lying is known to be a sin, and although he isn't a saint, he also isn't going to lie. Rian is blunt and tells you how it is. He is not one to sugarcoat anything, and is considerably cold at times when telling the truth. What he says has meaning, and if you don't listen the first time, that is on you, not him. He doesn't just say something to say it. He says it to make a point, and that he makes a lot of.

That being said, Rian isn't the most talkative. But he does know when to speak up, so it's not like he's antisocial or anything. Rian is one to hold and carry a conversation very well, actually, but he really only does it if he has nothing else to do. He doesn't like to be bored or just standing around, so a conversation is the least he could do. However, he would probably prefer to work, which he loves doing and is very stubborn about (but he's stubborn just about anything), and will continue to do so until he drops.

Crush:
Classified <:

Mate:
None

Foals:
Open

Other:
For now, he is done, but I will probably end up adding more :)

Edited at January 5, 2022 07:33 PM by queen.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 5, 2022 07:32 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
completed form!
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 5, 2022 11:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
He is accepted!!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5