Wolf Play : The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)
Chatbox
 distant-screams
04:24:08 katy | beetle
Apples Saved: 40
6 more apples and i can make another custom ^^ getting close!
 Amygdala
04:22:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Bye redd
 Red River Wolves
04:21:58 Redd Dead
Okay I should probably get some sleep before it becomes morning and I accidentally pull an all-nighter. Bye!
 Amygdala
04:17:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd

Makes sense...i would lose like 3k dominance us i used it
 Red River Wolves
04:16:39 Redd Dead
Amy,
It would increase my dominance, but I don't trust it. I have them sorted in roles by dominance ranges. So basically, for the lore
 Amygdala
04:14:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn...why didn't you use wolf totem to sort dominance?
 distant-screams
04:14:18 katy | beetle
Amy,
thank you :) i'm very excited to see what she produces pup-wise
 Red River Wolves
04:12:58 Redd Dead
I finally have a nonzero pack dominance. Only took an hour and 25k mush
 Amygdala
04:12:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
Wow amazing wolf
 distant-screams
04:12:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws for my new favorite wolf?
 Forest Dwelling
04:09:57 Wolflocke Challenge
BE training is going well so far for the freelancer
-WP Click-
He keeps stealing the kills lol
 distant-screams
04:09:19 katy | beetle
Exist,
i appreciate it! might add the option to my shop eventually :)
 Existence
04:08:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, You did amazing with it~~
 Amygdala
04:08:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Eh....small detail
 distant-screams
04:07:21 katy | beetle
Exist,
hehe thank you ^^ i don't usually do comms for designs so it was fun!

mummified,
yeah probably :')
 Red River Wolves
04:06:53 Redd Dead
Amy,
That's how I justify it lol. But I might be spending on den expansion for it
 mummified
04:06:30 
distant
ugh so i should probably save all my tokens :,(
 Existence
04:06:25 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy, Aww sweet baby, Makes me want one *^*
 Amygdala
04:05:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Oh i was addicted way before...but atleast with the tokens i am not spending mush XD
 distant-screams
04:04:55 katy | beetle
mummified,
yep ^^ eve hasn't announced when it'll be though.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : 0
Red Fox : +4
Bengal Tiger : -1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 11:22 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve an avian?
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 11:26 AM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award
I shall reserve space for both you and desti but reservations die out in 24 hours.
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 11:30 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

Iason Pallas
. Male He/It .

(c) 281462

. 23 .

★★★

. Magpie .

★★★

. Iason is dark-skinned and has vitiligo. His hair also shows sign of vitiligo. Its hair reaches just past its shoulders and is wavy edging on curly. Iason's wings are quite obviously belonging to that of a magpie, being black with a blue sheen as well as the traditional magpie pie. Iason also has a tail, because he isn't a loser. He has a trail of feathers down his back from his wings to his tail instead of them being seperated. All other hair on his body is just hair. Not feathers. Iason is rather large in the bust area to enable him to fly much easier than those that don't. Iason is 5'8''. His wingspan is ~10' .

★★★

. Iason is a big fan of collecting things. Tends to go after the shiniest things he can find. This is most often little gems or metals and he likes to tell people about the stuff he finds, even if he himself knows absolutely nothing about it. He'll likely be able to tell you more about the place it found it rather than the actual thing itself. It also likes to sing, and is absolutely horrible at it; but at least it knows it's bad and can joke about it. "Aww! C'mon you know you love my singing! *bats eyelashes at you like a doll* Awn't I your favouwite singwer?" *punches you in the shoulder and runs* As much as it knows his singing is bad that will not stop him from singing his heart out and feeling like an absolute rockstar as he does it .

Edited at December 30, 2021 08:35 PM by los campesinos!
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:09 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Hello^^
May I reserve an Avian spot please?
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:25 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Lunar Frost said:
Hello^^
May I reserve an Avian spot please?

reserved
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:49 PM

Nevaehina's Den

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Aderyn Devane
[Ah- deh- rin]
Welsh- "bird"
Nickname(s):
Rin, Addy, Little bird
"Look at it! It's adorable!"
Sexuality:
Straight
Species:
Pearl Spotted Owl
Appearance:
Standing at 4'8", Rin is fair skinned with a few freckles scattered here and there and carries a welcoming feel about her. She has a few curves, possessing a toned body to an extent although she is not athletically built. If you're going to survive in this world one must be fit, but despite this Rin couldn't shake her naturally curvy physique. Her short form makes one doubt that she could possibly pose a threat. When looking at her, one would say that she's a bit over the average weight for her height, resulting in a generally short and round appearance. Her chest size included. She doesn't mind, however, as her mother shared the same physique. The only traits she had received from her father had been his eyes and his freckled complexion.
Her round face is often framed by her shoulder length hair, though she prefers to wear it in braided hairstyles to keep it out of her face when busy. Her hair is dark brown with a few lighter strands here and there. She has a softly shaped jaw, a button nose that's dotted in freckles and plump lips. Her eyes are a soft green, paired with long eyelashes. Her appearance is quite average, not having much that would cause her to stand out but enough for one to say she looks "cute". She is of Scottish origin. She has a nasty burn scar on her left hip, causing a slight limp.
She tends to wear whatever clothing is comfortable and generally neutral in colour, though with a few splashes of bright colours here and there. As for her wings, it's coloured and patterned like that of the Pearl Spotted Owl, though her feathers are covered in a more spotted pattern than most.
Personality:
▪︎Energetic, loveable, creative, lazy▪︎
Rin is a people person, always wanting to be around others and to spend time with them. She cares about their wellbeing and has a strong need to make them feel valued and appreciated. She tends to ask too many questions and is very much aware that she might be perceived as annoying to some. She has two older brothers and no mother to speak of, so she was raised to be strong and competitive. But one should take note, being competitive is not her strong suit and she has no desire to fight over trivial things or matters. She'd rather give in or give up, causing others to think of her as either a coward or just plain lazy. She loves taking naps, or simply lounging around wherever she finds a comfy spot.
However, she does also spend a lot of time by herself. This could result in people thinking that she's a loner. But the times she spends alone is used to read, to write or explore the world around her. It's the way she recharges at the end of the day.
She was forced to grow up, causing her to not have much of a childhood. So now as an adult, those suppressed urges of exploring and discovering the world around her had resulted in childish behaviour and tendencies. She's curious about the world, a hunger for knowledge about humans and the world around her. She's very energetic and enthusiastic, perhaps a little too much sometimes. She also loves to share her knowledge, not in a condescending manner, but to share the wonders that she had learned and others could enjoy. As such, she loves telling stories or writing them down for later.
- Stargazing - Spending time with children - Exploring - Reading - Giving and receiving hugs (she won't admit it though) - Snow
Dislikes:
- Surprises - Swimming - Big, deep bodies of water - Not being in the loop of things
Strengths:
- Agile - She's a great storyteller - Knowledge from her books - Her knowledge of the stars
Weaknesses:
- She can't swim - She's near sighted, so she needs glasses - She has a slight limp from an old injury, so it's more of an inconvenience - Children (She can't help it, they're just too cute!)
Kin:
Father- Michael Devane (56)
Mother- Darya Devane (Deceased)
Brother- Keith (34)
Brother- Leo (31)
Background:
Rin's motherpassed away when Rin was a little girl, leaving her father and two older brothers to raise her. Perhaps it's due to how her father had raised them, that they do not share a close family bond. Each of the siblings went their separate ways, and there is little to no contact between the four. If they were to fly into each other at The Calling, the interaction would be brief but civil.
"Stars are like people... They're beautiful and distant."

Edited at December 30, 2021 01:46 PM by Lunar Frost
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 12:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(It's done it's done! >:D)

Name: Quinn Miller

Gender and/or Pronouns: Non-binary (They/them)

Bird Species: Blue Jay

Appearance:The Avian has short brown hair with red-ish hues.They have long-ish wings due to being long, their wings drag along the ground seemingly having obvious dirt on them. They are usually seen with a brown overcoat as well as a white shirt with long black boots. They stand at a mere 5’2 quite short for the average avian; they look higher in height when they have the boots on though(Probably like 5’5 with the boots). The avian has cloudy blue eyes.

Sometimes they can be seen with a flower in their hair but don’t really have accessories all too often. you may see bruises and small cuts on their arms, legs or face due to tripping on their wings.

Personality:They have a very stubborn attitude and like to use sarcastic jokes towards familiar avians but choose not to really use sarcasm around unfamiliar avians to not come off as bold. They hate failing due to this hate, their attitude may change when they fail they may exclude themselves from a situation because of this.There a Klutz the avian doesn’t seem like it at first they try to keep a steady pace but their wings “fly” under their feet and they trip.

They can be moody due to certain situations with others they may get moody and start being rude to others, so the celebration is good for their mood because it makes them much calmer.

Background:When they first saw the stars align, the young avian's body filled with excitement and anticipation, they felt their wings suddenly unravel and they seemed scared at first but they knew they had somewhere to be somewhere, important.While staring at a flock of other avians they dashed up the hill, gasping in a deep breath they started for the sky they seemed to start floating almost- but they new how to fly from the beginning it felt like, but when they started noticing that they started tumbling forward so they immediately started flapping their wings and kept a steady pace they stared at the stars stared at the flock and knew they were ready they started gliding towards the flock to head to the special place- Primora!

(Editor's note:Thank you for letting me fix it! :D)

The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Apache Apus Graves.

Gender and/or Pronouns: Male. (He/Him)

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic. (Heavy Male Lean)

Bird Species: Black Sicklebill.

Appearance:

Apache stands rather tall at 6’ 0”, though he sometimes seems 5’ 11” due to how relaxed his posture is. His skin tone is an ivory color with warm undertones. He has no freckles that can be seen, except for when they’re in a certain lighting.

--

Apache has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller sharp chin, the middle of his face larger, the whole thing on the longer side. Now for the nose, he has a greek shaped nose, meaning it’s basically the way the stereotypical nose would be, only straighter. His lips are downturned thin in shape.

--

His eyebrows are average in thickness, except for his right one which is thinner, both with practically no arch at all. Finally, his eyes are a close set almond shape and are a moss green in color. His face is framed by thick jet black hair that curls in some places, it’s dyed a lapis blue at the tips. It goes down to the nape of their neck at the back, and the sides are cut short to fade into a fringed mohawk.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular. Everything about his structure screams that he’s more so built for agility than muscle. He weighs in at 165, with his BMI at a healthy 22.38. Though most of that weight is in his wings and other bird features.

--

Oh, right. His wings. They’re black with a bluish iridescence to them, and a wingspan of around 140 inches when everything is said and done. Overall, the wings are extremely slender and elegant. They seem almost delicate, though he knows for a fact that they aren’t. At least, not as much as they seem to be. He’s also got his amazing tail feathers, which actually turn out to be almost as long as he is tall at a whole 5’ 9” for themselves, which is extremely long. As for color, they’re also black with a blue iridescence to them. But honestly? If you looked from the tail to the wings, you probably wouldn’t even notice the blue iridescence that the wings hold, that’s how much more blue the tail feathers have.

--

For clothing, Apache practically always wears a black sweater, dark gray and blue hoodie, and black pants. As for shoes, they wear black and dark gray ugg boots. When it comes to accessories though? He wears a dark blue scarf and has multiple ear piercings. He has daith piercings for both ears, an industrial piercing at his right, a helix piercing at his left, two lobe piercings for each ear, an orbital piercing at his left, and tragus piercings for both.

--

And let’s not forget his fingernails! Or, well, finger-talons? Yeah. Talons. Instead of fingernails, he’s got some nice talons on his fingers that he keeps in rather good shape. They’re also painted, a nice black with blue-green iridescent color.

Personality:

Apache is not what one would call an extrovert. He loves to read, to be alone in quiet areas, to not have to deal with other avians or people. He’s not shy, nor is he lacking self-confidence. No, he’s simply independent and unresponsive to most attempts to interact with him.

--

He’s not very humorous, never really looking to make a joke. He’s also not exactly what one would call serious though, since he’s always sporting a lazy sort of grin or smirk. His disposition definitely doesn’t say introvert, it simply says that he’s there. It’s open.

--

He isn’t really though, obviously. He’s standoffish, not catching social cues that others easily would. He doesn’t think he needs them. Apache will just fly on out, thank you very much. Despite this, he’s an extremely calm young avian and almost never loses his temper.

--

One thing that isn’t too well known about him though, is just how much he loves flying. Sure, he’s an avian and enjoying a flight comes natural. But anyone that’s ever met Apache would’ve guessed that he only flies if need be, instead of the almost daily truth. He’d fly during a beautiful day, book in tow and find somewhere peaceful to just read. He’d fly during a storm where most avians wouldn’t, loving how it feels to have the water slip against his wings.

--

He’s a very good flyer due to this, in almost any situation he’d be willing to fly. Unless he deems it too risky, or if other people are around. Other people have the tendency to believe that his wings are delicate, that they could break with a slight wind if it were just a tad bit too fast. And despite how much he hates this belief, he doesn’t want to have to fight with anyone about it. So he flies in his favorite circumstances in private, just like his singing.

--

He sings beautifully, but mostly just hums when in front of other people. It’s not that he doesn’t think he’s good at singing, it’s just that he doesn’t really like people knowing when he can do something in general. If people know he can do something well, then they’ll expect it from him more. And then it won’t be as freeing for him.

--

As for intelligence? He’s very academically gifted, math and english being where he truly excels. He’s a fast reader and mental math of all kinds has never been a problem for him. Calculations are able to run through his head easily.

--

Of course, he isn’t without his own flaws too. His introverted and independent personality does make things a bit hard. Because while he has plenty of leadership qualities, he’d sooner push away from a group of people than be stuck in a crowd. And his unresponsive nature when it comes to socializing wasn’t simply a phrase, he simply doesn’t respond to people most of the time. He’ll stare at them for at least five seconds before even beginning to say anything.

Edited at December 30, 2021 09:14 PM by Overthink101
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:41 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Lunar Frost said:
WIP
Name:
Aderyn Devane
[Ah- deh- rin]
Welsh- "bird"
Species:

Rejected. I need to know what species she is and if she is human that is also a no go.

Edited at December 30, 2021 01:41 PM by technoblade
The Calling | Sign Ups | OPEN (2 slots)December 30, 2021 01:47 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Solar said:
(It's done it's done! >:D)

Name: Quinn Miller

Gender and/or Pronouns: Non-binary (They/them)

Bird Species: Blue Jay

(Editor's note:Thank you for letting me fix it! :D)

Accepted! Welcome to The Calling! I am glad you were able to get them fleshed out a bit more. ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us