Wolf Play : Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!
Chatbox
 Vulpixles
09:25:35 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My cat always wants to play fetch when I'm trying to do stuff
 Everlasting Torment
09:23:30 Anubis, Samael
Hey
 Eternal Calamity
09:21:17 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fair, glad you've got a couple rps going! Hope you're having fun with them!
 Ámor
09:20:28 On haitus
@Eternal
its fun lol, ive mostly focused on work and stuff but i do have a few rps going on
 Eternal Calamity
09:19:47 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
That's fun, how's that been going?
 Ámor
09:19:06 On haitus
@Eternal
ive bene trying to get back into rping, lol.
 Eternal Calamity
09:18:28 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Glad you've been alright! I've been fine, just about up to the same as the last time we spoke, haha.
 Ámor
09:17:51 On haitus
@eternal
been good, dropped out of college + full time at work now, you?
 Magnus Bane
09:17:41 Mag/Maggy
-WP Click-
Not sure I like his name. So name suggestions?
 Eternal Calamity
09:17:15 Calamity, Cal
@Ámor
Hey! Yeah, been a while, how are you?
 Existence
09:16:30 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
You're a spitting image of your mother
 Ámor
09:15:56 On haitus
Eternal**
 Ámor
09:15:43 On haitus
@Eteranl
Hiiii we havent talked in foreverrr
 Eternal Calamity
09:15:23 Calamity, Cal
Just poking my head in after a multiple-month absence, and poking my head back out, lol.
 Azrael
09:13:16 Ash, Khaos
hi chat... is anyone available to talk please? I need to distract my mind... 😓
 Voxtexy
09:09:35 Vox, Corey
Emmet,
Ooo, yes!! I'm so happy to see that design used omg
 Continental Wolves
09:07:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vox
-WP Click-
I customized him :D
 Ámor
09:06:46 On haitus
@Vox
xD my work, everyone bought all the cases of water and toilet paper..
 avelexa
09:04:58 lex
whoops!! that was meant for sales chat :')
 Voxtexy
09:04:02 Vox, Corey
I'm pretty sure my coworkers are over me and my speaker lmao

We gotta clean every morning for an hour and the first day of October I immediately threw on a halloween playlist. I'm thinking it's time for round two tomorrow morning, if I can find some more songs that aren't the ones I've already played

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -1
Green Python : -5
Grizzly Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 09:11 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Nova
Species: Wolf
Appearance:
(Image credits to YellowDeer on D.A.)
Personality: Nova is a very calm wolf. Or tries to be. She was abandoned right before she turned 2. She gets her patience from her mother, as well as her rage. And she gets her rationality from her father. She's been taught by the both of them, and yet has taught herself more than others realize. She's not soft hearted, and she's not weak, despite her delicate look. She spends a portion of her time maintaining an area to rest her head at night and laying by the waters edge during the day when she's not hunting.
*Likes: Quiet days by the edge of the lake, rain, climbing trees
*Dislikes: Socilalizing, bears, and failing
Strengths: Climbing, jaw power, hunting, sneaking, smell, sound
Weaknesses: Sight, sense of direction, energy
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Other: yellowstone

Edited at December 19, 2021 11:58 PM by PsychoPit
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 19, 2021 11:43 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Psycho~
Accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 20, 2021 04:18 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Top Hat~
Accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 21, 2021 04:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Slink
Species:
Grey//Timber wolf
Appearance:
~~~
Slink is about 3 inches, Slink also has an unexpected color coat compared to his mother and his father. Instead Slink has a light lemony colored coat,Slink also has 2 big brown eyes that would soon be the color gold. His ear's are very small but his tail is about the same length as his 4 little legs.
Personality:
Slink is more of a non-playful pup,Instead he is a bit more stubborn then other puppies. He would usually attack anything that comes in his way like a fallen leaf that dropped on his head. Slink does like to play but not very much, instead of play its more of a fight so he loves to do play fighting!
~~~
Slink loves watching his mother go hunting, but he is more...merciful then she is. So he basically doesn't have the guts to kill another living creature, unlike his mother Anora. Slink would probably stare into a puddle thinking about his victims death...so cruel...and so violent...But how else would he be like his mother? or even his father?
✬Eating
✬Swimming
Dislikes:
✬Being alone
✬murdering
✬Boredom
Strengths:
✬Stealth
✬Agilty
Weaknesses:
✬Being merciful
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
One day slink
Sire:
Sneaker
Dam:
Anora
Other:
Stock image is by tvd-photography on DA
Yellowstone

Edited at December 21, 2021 05:45 PM by The Top Hat Creature
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 26, 2021 11:56 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

• F O R M •

Name: Astra

Species: Fox

Aroma: Wild flowers mixed with pine

Appearance: Astra is albino. Her coat is as white as the Yellowstone snow that comes with the wintertime and her blue eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being albino however she does have some eyesight problems in the daytime so therefore she enjoys nighttime more. Her sense of hearing and smell make up for her eyes however and she has become an avid tracker using her strengths. Her fur has no pattern, it is pure white in colour, rare enough to recognise from afar. Her pads and nose are pink and speckled with brown. Her tail is of an average length but it quite fluffy and furry. She is of an average female height, about 18 inches, although slightly larger than some. Her length was slightly over average too just 3.2 feet, but she used her large mass well in battles.

Personality:

Astra is a kind soul at heart but doesn’t show it unless she finds the seeker trustworthy. She is fiercely loyal to her kind and is as trustworthy as any could be. She makes for an excellent spy and is not someone to be messed with. She is a skilled hunter and enjoys that the most. Battling is on the agenda for her however and she is not someone that you want to meet in battle. She can sometimes appear shy however, and only shows her true self to few. She hopes to be a leader someday and strives for success. She also enjoys running and has very good stamina but in short sprints she can have a burst of lightning quick speed.

*Dislikes: Hunters, Prey loss, The coldest days of winter and the hottest days of summer.

Strengths: Running, Hunting, Battle Moves, Swimming, Sense of smell

Weaknesses: Slightly sense of sight, Major heatwaves, shyness to strangers, recklessness.

Crush: Felix

Mate: Look above

Offspring: None as of yet (wants some)

Other: Yellowstone

Edited at January 2, 2022 08:14 PM by Night Shade Pack
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 27, 2021 12:58 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

• F O R M •

Name: Astra

Species: Wolf

Aroma: Wild flowers mixed with pine

Appearance: Astra is albino. Her coat is as white as the Yellowstone snow that comes with the wintertime and her blue eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being albino however she does have some eyesight problems in the daytime so therefore she enjoys nighttime more. Her sense of hearing and smell make up for her eyes however and she has become an avid tracker using her strengths. Her fur has no pattern, it is pure white in colour, rare enough to recognise from afar. Her pads and nose are pink and speckled with brown. Her tail is of an average length but it quite fluffy and furry. She is of an average female height, about 28 inches, although slightly larger than some. Her length was slightly over average too just 4.5 feet, but she used her large mass well in battles.

Personality:

Astra is a kind soul at heart but doesn’t show it unless she finds the seeker trustworthy. She is fiercely loyal to her kind and is as trustworthy as any could be. She makes for an excellent spy and is not someone to be messed with. She is a skilled hunter and enjoys that the most. Battling is on the agenda for her however and she is not someone that you want to meet in battle. She can sometimes appear shy however, and only shows her true self to few. She hopes to be a leader someday and strives for success. She also enjoys running and has very good stamina but in short sprints she can have a burst of lightning quick speed.

*Dislikes: Hunters, Prey loss, The coldest days of winter and the hottest days of summer.

Strengths: Running, Hunting, Battle Moves, Swimming, Sense of smell

Weaknesses: Slightly sense of sight, Major heatwaves, shyness to strangers, recklessness.

Crush: Maximus

Mate: Hopes for the above

Offspring: None as of yet (wants some)

Other: Yellowstone

Edited at December 27, 2021 09:45 PM by Night Shade Pack
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 27, 2021 01:00 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Top Hat, Night Shade~

Accepted!
Yellowstone Survival | Sign Ups | Open!December 27, 2021 11:34 PM