Fuck I need den space
 Amygdala
08:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
They are prtty but i love rosewook marking as well 🥲
 Urux
08:20:45 Urox
Venom
Go to your den, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click use :)
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:23 Rogue is a Ghost
General Kirigan eats grass.

Mood: Sneaky

Why you gotta be sneaky about it
 Amygdala
08:20:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
If it makes you feel better he is hiding from me too and i don't have a quest
 BlazingVenom
08:19:35 
how do you use a bronze figurine?
 distant-screams
08:19:24 katy | beetle
gwyn's hiding from me now that i've got a quest to kill me
 Existence
08:18:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I have so many I love the greyscales as well~~
 Amygdala
08:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Awwww pretty...i love grayscale wolves
 Existence
08:16:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, This might be the girl I pair with him -WP Click-
 Amygdala
08:14:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Thanks XD
I kinda want to use the figurine ;-;
 Existence
08:13:39 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, Oooh she's gorgeous o.o
 Amygdala
08:12:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Let's see what 2 greyscales will throw out
 distant-screams
08:12:51 katy | beetle
how did i not notice the event quests xD
 Existence
08:11:01 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, I xD I have so many I just don't know who would cross well with his light coat
 Old Money
08:09:31 elegance❀
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : +2
Badger : +5
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 16, 2021 03:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Dante
(Meaning enduring)
Position wanted: Maybe lead hunter, He doesn't think he'd suit an alpha position though.
Personality: Dante is loyal and kind to those he cares about but he can be aggressive and occasionally violent to those he doesn't know. He loves to explore the forest surrounding anywhere that he is living and sometimes will disappear for days, taking a 'holiday' as he calls it. Dante is a fierce hunter and tracker thanks to his jet black coat, dark eyes and slim, agile body. This however means that he is lacking in skill for face to face combat against larger, musclier, bulky wolves. Dante is very possessive and protective, of loved ones, possessions, food, territory, anything that he 'needs' in any way.
Appearance: Dante has a pure, inky black coat due to his melanism, and dark eyes. He is thin and agile with an ample but not excessive amount of muscle, not enough to overpower a bulkier wolf. His coat is sleek, thick and shining not shaggy like many other wolves he had met.
Weaknesses: I said before Dante is not a strong wolf, he is a good hunter and tracker but he is hopeless when in face to face combat. If he is to win a fight against another wolf or predator he has to manipulate and strike before the other can corner him. He also has melanism which helps him hide in caves and in the dark but makes him extremely visible in snow. This also affects his sight and his eyes can pick up less light than other wolves making his eyesight worse than other wolves, he constantly sees things darker than them.
Crush: Open, will develop
Mate: Crush first
Pups: Not yet

Edited at December 17, 2021 05:43 PM by Lupus Pack
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 16, 2021 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Faye (pronounced Fay or Fa-ye)
Mother: Arya
Rank wanted: Faye hasn't yet figured out what she wants to do with her life.
Personality: Faye is sweet-natured and kind, she will always try to put others before herself, although she finds it hard. Despite this Faye is fierce and will defend her family and pack.
Appearance: Her fur is brown at the top and white at the bottom. It is thick, shaggy and warm. The brown is a mix of many shades of brown and Faye is actually quite proud of it. Faye is small and fast but covered in muscle, making her adept at combat but making stealth hard for her as the muscle adds a great amount of weight to her body.
Weaknesses: Faye is terrible at being stealthy. She can still hunt but this makes it harder and more complicated. Faye is far too trusting of other wolves and this could get her hurt one day.
Faye is hard of hearing and this only adds to her bad stealth for hunting.
Crush: Too young, will develop
Mate: Too young
Pups: Too little

Edited at December 20, 2021 11:13 AM by Lupus Pack
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 17, 2021 05:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If your characters are not in the ranks, please re-read the rules to see why.
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 20, 2021 12:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name- Ash

Age- 3 and half

Gender- Male

Rank- Fighter

Rank wanted- Lead Fighter

Crush- He will start crushing on Luna eventually.

Mate- To be determined

Pups- N/A

Look- Ash has a scar on his muzzle that has healed to blend well with his pelt.

Other- He wishes to become the lead fighter, to defend the pack and everyone one within. He would put his life on the line, and would rather die then allow someone to die.

Name- Stella

Age- 4 months

Gender- Female

Rank- N/A

Rank wanted- Alpha

Crush- N/A

Mate-N/A

Pups-N/A

Look- Stella's ear has a small notch on it's tip

Other- Stella was found by Ash at 4 month's, left to be killed.

Name- Rosemarie ( Rose )

Age- 4

Gender- Female

Rank- Lead Hunter

Rank wanted- Beta Female

Crush-Lucifer

Mate- N/A

Pups- Stella ( She has a strong liking for Stella, so she call's herself her caretaker )

Look- Rose has a scar on her left front paw, from getting stuck in a bear trap one winter. Stella also has a shorter tail, which was cut off by vines when she was a pup. Her tail is not quite a stub but definetely an 2 to 3 inches shorter then most. Her right ear also has a scar. Her ear is cut short, lost to a show of dominance before.

Other- She has come to take care of Stella, helping Ash as much as she could.

The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 21, 2021 01:10 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Sneaker
Male
Want: Alpha
Crush: Luna
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Look: obsidian wolf with gold eyes. Many scars from battles.
Other: he is the alpha of my pack. You can look at him there. I also made the age younger cause he is really 18.
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 21, 2021 01:26 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Matsi
Male
Elder
Wishes to be lead fighter
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups:None
Looks: He is a white as snow. He has many scars from battle.
Other:
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenDecember 21, 2021 05:02 PM

Satomi

Neutral

Give Award

NPC

Amaruq

9yrs.

Male

Hunter / Content

Vapor - Mate

Reka, Athena, Juna - Daughters

Thyrin, Oak - Sons

Amaruq is a dark gray wolf with a silvering muzzle, dark yellow eyes, and long legs.

Amaruq is very sweet and soft-spoken, only lashing out if his family is in danger.

Other- Amaruq literally means gray wolf.

NPC

Vapor

7yrs.

Female

Mother / Hunter / Content

Amaruq - Mate

Reka, Athena, Juna - Daughters

Thyrin, Oak - Sons

Vapor is an off-white color, with cream and tawny patches. She has light blue eyes and short, compact fur.

Vapor is very outgoing, resourceful and intelligent. She is also very maternal, so much so that she spends much of her time helping any new mothers with their pups.

Other - Vapor is going to be forced into the Elder's den soon, due to partial deafness. She can still hear, it's just muted.

NPC

Athena / Juna

2yrs.

Female

Hunters

Vapor and Amaruq - Parents

Reka - Sister

Thyrin, Oak - Brothers

Athena and Juna are twins. They both have the gray-brown coloring of a typical gray wolf, though Athena has longer fur and darker ears. Juna has lighter eyes than her sister, and they both have large paws.

Athena is far more aggressive than Juna, but not in a bad way. Seeing as Juna is mute, Athena has learned to speak for her. They are both very playful, though they know when to be serious.

Other - Juna, due to her silence, is very observant. She probably knows all the tea.

NPC

Thyrin / Oak

2yrs / 4yrs

Hunter / Fighter

Vapor and Amaruq - Parents

Reka, Athena, Juna - Sisters

Thryin is from the same litter as Athena and Juna, though he looks nothing alike. With pale fur and lighter eyes, Thyrin is the spitting image of his mother. Oak, on the other paw, is dark brown, like his grandfather. Oak has dark green eyes and long legs.

Thyrin is cocky and bold, though his hunting skills don't always prove him right. Don't get me wrong, Thyrin is a fantastic hunter, but his energy levels often get him in trouble. As usual, Oak is the opposite. Like his youngest sister, Reka, Oak is calm and gentle. He thinks before he speaks, and always weighs the pros and cons of any situation.

Other - Oak is a big 'ole mamas boy, as well as head over heels for Kinsai, and Reka is his favorite sibling.

The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenFebruary 18, 2022 05:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Never mind)

Edited at February 18, 2022 05:46 PM by Isa's Pack
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenFebruary 18, 2022 11:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll steal two warriors and a hunter. :)

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:09 PM by Rising Shadows
The Alphas Mate (new sign ups) OpenFebruary 18, 2022 11:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Warrior
Desired Rank: Contentchinook.jpgCredits to Wincey (1st) and Tiefenschaerfe (2nd) on DA. Same user, same wolf.

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his alpha, his beta, and his pack. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf, or dog, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

He's open to kin.

chinookk.jpg

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:07 PM by Rising Shadows