Wolf Play : All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!
Chatbox
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!November 30, 2021 08:19 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
All finished forms are accepted!

Roaw,
There's no need to reserve members because they're unlimited ^^
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!November 30, 2021 12:39 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Corpse
Ah okay xD Thanks anyway! I'll try to get a form out later ^^
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!November 30, 2021 07:09 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
I will be updating the character list soon-
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!November 30, 2021 07:58 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Nawaji Thunderhawk

All art by me.

72-D8385-B-D4-D0-4198-9-B8-A-70-C2-B6516-A43.jpg

Nawaji stands at 5'8 and has a wiry yet femenine figure. Her upper body is quite strong, though not so much so that it's disporportionate with her legs. When she is wearing a shirt, the muscling is quite visible, but she is not a triangle. She has a lower, stronger voice than most women that gives her an almost forceful tone if she speaks normally.

Her face is an oval-esque shape, though it could also be described as an inflated diamond. She has a prominent jaw, defined features, and hard brown eyes that are nearly black in color. Her face is smooth and usually emotionless or carrying a slightly irritated expression. She wipes a dark charcoal-based paint across her eyes, giving her a somewhat raccoon-like appearance.

Nawaji has her fair share of scars. Her two most prominent stretch across the left side of her face and extend from her temple and forehead down to a near meeting point at her lower jaw. She has other, smaller nicks on her arms and legs, for the most part, and one on her torso that is always covered. Her hands are calloused and she has a burn mark on one of her pointer fingers.

Nawaji wears semi-traditional clothing. Her jerkin is made out of deerskin, and she is working on beading the hems. She opts for moccasins or going barefoot over other footwear, and her pants, while not deerskin, are still more loose-fit and a dark khaki. Her shirts are typical button-ups, and she wears a dark bandana as well. Nawaji has blue bead earrings as the only jewelry she wears.

Personality:

Nawaji is a blunt, no-nonsense, serious sort of girl with not much in the way of a sense of humor. She's spicy in the least loud way possible; her words are to the point and she does not play games -- Nawaji will tell it like it is, partially because she doesn't quite understand the whole "white lie" concept.

She is extremely stubborn when she wants to be, but she makes good arguments, even if she doesn't always win them. Nawaji is a creature of habit; she stays in her comfort zone (it's broad, but still) and and always performs the same actions at the beginning and end of the day. She is a logical thinker and prefers to reason things out before acting on them.

Nawaji is not one to make your enemy. She is talented in combat skills, and her knowledge of herbs and poisons should be enough to keep anyone on edge. Her acquaintances and those she likes need not worry, though; her loyalty to them is stronger than any reason she would ever have to poison them. Really, she's relatively harmless to those who have earned her trust and respect.

Everyone else, though...

Nawaji is not what one would describe as an outgoing person, but she's not cold or aloof, per se. She is introverted and prefers to spend her time alone or on the outskirts of the group, listening rather than speaking, but she isn't against joining a conversation every once in a while. She looks to the future as well on the past, but she lives in the present and does not dwell on the other two.

Strengths:

She knows all about plants and how to use animal parts. Her family made sure all the traditions of their people were passed on, and Nawaji took an instant afinity to medicinal practices. Got a headache? She's got a cure. Got a gaping, infected wound? No problem. Broken heart? Get lost. She is also multilingual, being fluent in english and several native languages.

She is an excellent trapper, hunter, and has incredible survival skills. Her weapon of choice is a bow and arrow that she fashioned herself. She also carries an assortment of knives, stones, and sticks. Nawaji can build a fire out of practically anything, can track most trails, and can move unseen and unheard, using the land to her advantage.

Nawaji is fully capable in a hand-to-hand combat situation. She would often participate in wrestling competitions with her brothers and the other members of her nation, and she spent many hours, days, months, even years, training for them. Now, they have gone from acts of mock battle to real-life situations.

Weaknesses:

Nawaji is not comfortable handling guns. After an accidental discharge, an old companion of hers was killed and she has been guilt-ridden ever since. She leaves those to everyone else and works with poisoned tips instead.

Her strong ties to tradition are both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, she knows a heck of a lot about ailments and medicine. On the other, she's got an odd set of morals that will occasionally clash with those of her fellow members. She will kill anyone if it is reasoned out in her mind as revenge, but she tends to only complete coups on higher-up officials -- leaving them alive.

She completely shuts down when someone mentions her people. If they taunt them, then Nawaji retaliates with violence. Her intelligence stops functioning in that case, and she turns into a mechanical, cold, killing machine. The easiest way to make her lose her mental balance is to mention the destruction of her family; it sends her reeling, and she is much more easily defeated.

Backstory:

Nawaji was born on the Sioux Indian reservation in South Dakota where she spent most of her life under the supervision of five older brothers. In 1890, Nawaji stole a soldier's horse and escaped, initially to explore the world. It wasn't until the next year that she learned of the Wounded Knee massacre.

She headed west after that and has waged a personal war against the States. What she does, she believes is vengeance against the leaders. Plus, if she gets away with it, it's coup as well. She joined the gang somewhat reluctantly, but they are now her family.

Other:

Her current horse is not the one she stole from the soldier; now, she rides a flaxen chestnut stallion she calls Wambli, after the spirit in charge of battle. He is a muscular creature and I drew him too chonky so pretend he's more proportionate.

She marks him in red paint, according to the generic traditions of several tribes. The circle around his eye is to enhance his ability to see danger; he has one for smell around his right nostril. The hand on his wither indicates the need for vengeance. The stripes along the bridge of his nose represent the number of war honors -- but she uses them to keep track of coups, since feathers are impractical. The horseshoe shapes on his flank indicate that Nawaji has captured two horses, and the marking along his hind leg is the medicine symbol for the snake.

image0-21.jpg
image1-16.jpg

Edited at December 3, 2021 11:18 PM by Rising Shadows
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!November 30, 2021 11:14 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve the gang leader? I'd play the characters I did last time, but I'm not sure I really connected with 'em at all- (Rickshaw Warren, if you want his name)
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 1, 2021 08:34 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eb :O You may
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 1, 2021 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Corpses! :D Yeah, I know, I disappeared, but I have returned- apparently, on my side. Well then xD Whoops.

Rickshaw "Rifle" Warren
"Been here a long time, folks."

Thirty | Male | Gang Leader

Appearance:

Shaw has a sturdy build, standing at 6' with broad shoulders and large hands. His skin tone is a warm copper, true to his Italian heritage. Raven, oilslicked hair frames a chiseled face, with high cheekbones and a square chin covered in stubble. He has eyes a striking hazel green- pale, yet ringed with evergreen at the edge. Sometimes, they seem as if he stares into your soul; as if evaluating the very thing that may make you human, even just who you are.

He is always covered in what he calls a "healthy layer of dirt"- mostly dust from the plains or ash from fires. It doesn't bother him, which shows in his face- a mask of calm, cool neutrality. As for what he wears? Expect a cowboy from this man. He's got a dirt brown Nevada hat, curled upwards at the sides, matching roper boots intricately decorated with patterns typical to the time. His attire is what you'd expect- leather jacket with a black t-shirt, snakeskin belt, and a pistol on either side.

Personality:

Shaw tends to be... distanced. Reserved. He keeps away from the group; often, being that person hiding in the shade of an oak. He finds he thinks better when he's outside the influence of the others, though he shows respect where due with his second or other leaders. Some might think he's estranged from them all, and he may well be- yet, many times, he's lost in his own head, seeing things from his past as if they were... real. He can snap out of this as quick as any man- after all, it only truly bothers with his sight, and that he can control.

Yet, there's something so wild about him, so true to the name of the Western cowboy. He tries to make jokes and interact where he can, even going on adventures- after all, the best leadership is with advice and experience- though, after their failed robbery, he was left with a sense that staying in camp was much better for the "ringleader".

He has an intimidating air, yet once you make his acquaintance, he'll protect you to the end. Whether his friend, enemy, or stranger, he's more than willing to take up arms to shoot at someone after them. He may be hard to befriend- this man is seemingly dispassionate to most things, yet has a stone-solid sense of self-esteem and lets his emotions overrule his logic, most days.

Strengths:

Accuracy | With a gun, you wouldn't believe how good Shaw can be. He could hit a target from as far away a bullet can go- always trusty with a couple of pistols.

Leadership | He may not be the wildest, strongest, or most intelligent, but having such a blend of those qualities makes him a well-balanced leader, in the long run.

Keeping Secrets | While he may not be the most open, he knows when to keep his mouth shut about things people tell him, and will do so without question. They're his gang- his people- and it's his thing to do in return.

Weaknesses:

Dispassionate | "Look, if you've got problems, take it to someone else." From being distanced, Shaw is naturally blunt and dismissive. If anyone tries to have a genuine conversation with him, he'll just as likely stand and stare as talk like everything's neutral.

Judgemental | He has a tendency to listen to certain people based on who they are, judging their capabilities until they've proven themselves. Often, he'll tend to members over newcomers, and men more than women.

Anger |Well... it's hard to rile him up, but when you do, you better watch out. Put it this way: if he thinks you need to be put back in your place, you will be. Not necessarily nicely.

Other:

He has no horse- Shaw hardly leaves their camp, believing it's better for the leader to keep from getting caught. Instead, he has a black wolf, found along the wood's edge in the midst of winter. And his nickname- it was given to him by his sister, who watched him shoot, once.

Edited at December 1, 2021 11:13 PM by Twenty-Six
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 1, 2021 07:02 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character list should be updated :)
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 1, 2021 07:14 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
All Gone | Reboot | Wild West | Open!December 1, 2021 11:46 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Woo! Got Ricky done- placeholder for this crazy lady, she'll be a lot of fun >:D (...I need to get re-adjusted to formatting. It dislikes me.)

Lirieth Aya Silver
"Get off my back, I's with no one."

Twenty-Two | Female | Member

Appearance:

At first glance, Aya looks rather standoffish and preened. She stands upright at 5'10", and walks with such an envious dignity as to seem like a lady of the court. With an hourglass frame and lean but toned build, she is often hiding something beneath her makeup and layers of dresses. She is- in all honesty- never seen without a knife. Or a pistol. Her flowing, loosely curled auburn hair is a clear symbolism of her Irish blood, matched with a set of sapphire blue eyes as clear and capturing as a lake by moonlight.

Her face is heart shaped, with a pointed chin and pale complexion. She- as described by lords- "looks like a doll". Pure enjoyment comes out of dressing regally, though it isn't uncommon to see her in a men's casual outfit instead. Overall, she has a... changing look. Sometimes, she's beautiful. Other times, she can look so much like a man that her father would be convinced he'd had a son instead.

Aroma:

Aya has the smell of the northern wilderness; evergreen pines, newly fallen snow, and woodsmoke.

Voice:

Soft and lilting, sounding rather Irish and ladylike.

Personality:

From a young age, her parents have had one word for her: spirited. She used to be considered fiendish enough to be some sort of demon, but has since grown out her mischevious nature into something more: adventure. Whenever you see her, she'll always be dragging someone around with her, whether to tease the mayor of Openshaw, play a trick on their leader, or mess with the senses of some of the more hardened members.

She loves people, and would do anything to keep herself around them. Yet she has a tendency to be pessimistic and opportunistic. When mixed with primitive impulsivity... you can only imagine the consequences. If she doesn't like someone, she'll go and tell them to hang on a tree. If she wants to resolve something, she'll walk up as your best friend and try to make her greatest efforts for compromise; nothing means more to her than a relationship, and she'll forever be loyal.

Strengths:

Disguise | Whatever you see in Aya, it's what she wants you to see. Whether that's her most common- a lady of the court- or something else, like a miner, worker, or even a boy, you may never see her true face.

Music | She is often seen with an instrument in hand, cheering up the gang in camp. It's something she truly loves- accompanied by her voice, melodious songs can bring anyone to stop and listen.

Riding | Having spent most of her early years on horseback, she knows her way around in any sort of area, between the Black Wolf Woods and Deadrise Mountains to the dusty plains of the West.

Weaknesses:

Risk | Aya is careless with lives, to the point of risking them for something trivial. Often, this is in pursuit of sheer enjoyment, other times, for revenge. In any case, no one's truly safe near her.

Impulsiveness | She'll act on any whim that takes hold of her at the first moment- one on anger, joy, or adventure. It's controlled by her emotions, which can be extreme to the point of intense, impulsive actions.

Obstinacy | More stubborn than a mule, this one. No one can get her to do something if she doesn't want to- especially not the leaders, Shaw and Aidan. She's quite the rebel.

Other:

Aya has an American Mustang; he is a dark bay piebald stallion she calls Hunt.

---------------------

Rickshaw "Rifle" Warren
"Been here a long time, folks."

Thirty | Male | Gang Leader

Appearance:

Shaw has a sturdy build, standing at 6' with broad shoulders and large hands. His skin tone is a warm copper, true to his Italian heritage. Raven, oilslicked hair frames a chiseled face, with high cheekbones and a square chin covered in stubble. He has eyes a striking hazel green- pale, yet ringed with evergreen at the edge. Sometimes, they seem as if he stares into your soul; as if evaluating the very thing that may make you human, his eyes bore deep into your mind, seemingly waiting for you, watching to see what you might do and why.

He is always covered in what he calls a "healthy layer of dirt"- mostly dust from the plains or ash from fires. It doesn't bother him, which shows in his face- a mask of calm, cool neutrality. As for what he wears? Expect a cowboy from this man. He's got a dirt brown Nevada hat, curled upwards at the sides, matching roper boots intricately decorated with patterns typical to the time. His attire is what you'd expect- leather jacket with a black t-shirt, snakeskin belt, and a pistol on either side.

Personality:

Shaw tends to be... distanced. Reserved. He keeps away from the group; often being that person hiding in the shade of an oak, or a birch, or whatever trees they have. He finds he thinks better when he's outside the influence of the others, though he shows respect where due with his second or other leaders. Some might think he's estranged from them all, and he may well be- yet, many times, he's lost in his own head, seeing things from his past as if they were... real. He can snap out of this as quick as any man- after all, it only truly bothers with his sight, and that he can control.

Yet, there's something so wild about him, so true to the name of the Western cowboy. He tries to make jokes and interact where he can, even going on adventures- after all, the best leadership is with advice and experience- though, after their failed robbery, he was left with a sense that staying in camp was much better for the "ringleader". So he stays.

He has an intimidating air, yet once you make his acquaintance, he'll protect you to the end. Whether his friend, enemy, or stranger, he's more than willing to take up arms to shoot at someone after them, if it's the law that's chasing 'em. He may be hard to befriend, of course- this man is seemingly dispassionate to most things, yet has a stone-solid sense of self-esteem and lets his emotions overrule his logic, most days.

Strengths:

Accuracy | With a gun, you wouldn't believe how good Shaw can be. He could hit a target from as far away a bullet can go- always trusty with a couple of pistols.

Leadership | He may not be the wildest, strongest, or most intelligent, but having such a blend of those qualities makes him a well-balanced leader, in the long run.

Keeping Secrets | While he may not be the most open, he knows when to keep his mouth shut about things people tell him, and will do so without question. They're his gang- his people- and it's his bit to do in return for them.

Weaknesses:

Dispassionate | "Look, if you've got problems, take it to someone else." From being distanced, Shaw is naturally blunt and dismissive. If anyone tries to have a genuine conversation with him, he'll just as likely stand and stare as talk like everything's neutral.

Judgemental | He has a tendency to listen to certain people based on who they are, judging their capabilities until they've proven themselves. Often, he'll tend to members over newcomers, and men more than women.

Anger | Well... it's hard to rile him up, but when you do, you better watch out. Put it this way: if he thinks you need to be put back in your place, you will be. Not necessarily nicely.

Other:

He has no horse- Shaw hardly leaves their camp, believing it's better for the leader to keep from getting caught. Instead, he has a black wolf, found along the wood's edge in the midst of winter. And his nickname- it was given to him by his sister, who watched him shoot, once.

Edited at June 7, 2022 05:08 PM by Ebanon

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us