Wolf Play : Hide and Die | Fox RP | Open
Chatbox
 distant-screams
12:18:45 katy | beetle
i think i'm gonna wait a few months or more until i try another ych auction lmao
 starmutt
12:17:23 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
12:16:15 Cae, Blue
thats weird.
 distant-screams
12:14:50 katy | beetle
Luna,
i mean.. there's 26 days left to get the spectre dye lol
 Luna👻
12:14:12 Silver (She/her)
I wish it was brimstone IÂ’m nowhere near the spectre dye right now
 Boo
12:14:09 Chrissy
that's suspicious.
 Chaotic Twins
12:14:02 Ryder,Kalian
is there an item that ages a wolf up a year?
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Spooky Vah
I was going to ask about why there was snow during spring but--
 Revelry
12:13:44 Rev
Time to hit mountais for some bald eagle feathers
 Blood lust tide
12:13:25 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: You got blood on my phone and Your blood tasted funny play fight.
 SixBears
12:13:16 evebot
Why is there heavy snow. Things that make you go hmmm.
 Caeruleum
12:13:13 Cae, Blue
Dipping into savings again i guess >:(
 Chaotic Twins
12:12:35 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Lazy Kingdom
12:12:32 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have 1005 character points to assign to your wolves.

fun ;.;
 Caeruleum
12:12:28 Cae, Blue
First exw x exw litter: best pup is below average e.e
 distant-screams
12:12:20 katy | beetle
i bred my ladies late so now i don't think i'll be getting any pups today e.e

if i'm really lucky, i might get some late before midnight.
 Voxtexy
12:12:08 Vox, Corey
Thank goodness I can just use my apples to do a few rounds of breeding to get pups asap lol
 Zeraphia
12:11:56 Spooky Vah
🫡

Always glad to help remind about things XD
 starmutt
12:11:41 marsh | they/it
i love when fmc starts the first day of spring everyone's just scrambling for a pup
 distant-screams
12:11:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
haha you reminded me xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 10, 2021 10:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks!
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 11, 2021 09:34 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credit for all images go to Thrumyeye on DA. Stock Images }
• T A L I A •
Species:
Red Fox
Appearance:
Talia has always been on the more average size. She has a thin and feminine structure with a skittish expression. Her fur starts off as a fiery orange and blends into a tannish tone. Her tail is filled with multiple colors ranging from orange, tan, black, grey, and white. Her underbelly, under her snout, and the inner lining of her ears are colored white. Her inner ears are black matched with her small nose and also the back of her ears. Talia has a small scar on the right side of her muzzle, she doesn't remember how she got it. Her legs start off as a bright orange but fade to black once you reach her paws. Talia also has deep amber eyes that are very bold and distinct depending on the lighting.
Personality:
Talia is a vixen who minds her own business. You will never catch her getting in other's drama. She stays to herself and finds that helpful. Though she is not anti social. Talia loves conversations. This vixen is quite sarcastic at times. Especially if you say something utterly ridiculous. Talia does hate small talk. She finds it boring and she will walk away. She has the attention span of a goldfish. She can't seem to sit still and always wants to do something. Talia actually quite loves doing tasks that she is told to do. She thinks of it as a good use of her time.
One thing about Talia, is she is always trying to please others. Talia has a hard time doing and saying things for herself. She is a worry wort. She constantly wants to have approval from others. Though she is trying to work on that. Talia is a very outgoing female. She always tries to see the good in everything. Talia tried to stay positive because negativity gets you no where. This vixen always pushes herself to be the best. She will sometimes over exert herself, wether it be a hunt or patrol, because she wants to be better than she is now. Talia is well known for her determination. She always wants to have a good name by others. And her determination mostly gets her that.
Affiliations:
Open<3
History:
Talia doesn't remember much as a kit, but she did not have that bad of a life growing up. She grew up with a brother and two sisters and both of her parents. Their family did a lot of traveling, constantly moving around to find the perfect spot to raise everyone. Once Talia got older, so did her siblings. Her siblings eventually parted ways, leaving Talia behind with her parents. Her mother ended up passing due to a sickness that was going around. Talia's father became very sad and started to fail at taking care of her. Talia ended up leaving to find others so that her chances of survival weren't slim anymore. Talia has seen no sign of her father since then.
Other:
Spring!

Edited at December 13, 2021 11:10 PM by M I S E R Y
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 11, 2021 05:19 PM

King Salty

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Snail
Species:
Red Fox
Appearance:
(c) woxys on DA
Snail is a scrawny little thing possessing a frame that yields not strength nor agility, but more so tailored to a cowardly, meek beast. He has hunched over frame like he's seemingly being threatened by the very air he breathes. He possesses many small scars across his body from various scraps, most faded and barely visible, but he does have a fairly noticeable one on his left haunch.
His eyes are a sharp yellow, wild and darting, like he's calculating the biggest threat, or perhaps the most fruitful reward.
His mannerisms and body language are very forced and awkward when he speaks, almost like an AI attempting to look natural and normal. He stutters frequently, like he has the perfect idea of what to say in his mind but he just thought of something better halfway through his sentence.
Personality:
Snail's mindset is that everyone is an enemy who intends to harm him at the first opportunity. If they claim to be an ally, they are simply lying to gain his trust and back stab him, or they want something he has. It is extremely hard, if not impossible to gain his trust. He spends the majority of his time around others checking all available escape routes, possible surprise attacks or plans they could pull off and how to counter them, and of course, ways he could use them to him advantage. This thought process gives him a rather infamous reputation as a manipulative backstabber and kleptomaniac, but in his mind they were going to betray him anyway, so why not get to them first?
He is a hoarder, and he tends to bury his treasures and memorize their locations. While his instinct is to run and hide when met with open hostility, if his opponent is near one of his caches or he suspects they intend to steal from him, he is unrelenting. While is small size doesn't exactly portray strength, He can cause a real nuisance with flashing teeth and swiping claws. He's the type ot start a fight, but not to finish it.
He's quiet and spends most of his time. Brilliant strategist or chronic over thinker, you decide for yourself. He understand nothing of social relationships and genuine attachment to another living being instead of the material, and has no desire to learn. He does know how to play dumb, half because he knows it will cause the perceived threat to drop their guard and half because of genuine stupidity.
Affiliations:
None
History:
Snail grew up in the sewers of a large bustling city with his parents and four siblings. He scrounge and scavenge for food and stole from the rats and raccoons. He developed his mistrustful nature here, as here it was eat or get eaten, stay hidden or get caught. And he he did, eventually get caught, obviously.
Other:
The mountains are so pretty during the winter, I even saw one with 4 peaks once.

Edited at December 13, 2021 11:18 PM by The Gates Of Hell
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 11, 2021 10:09 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Loki
Species: Arctic Fox
loki.jpg

Credits to windfuchs on DA

Appearance

Loki was named for his odd appearance. He has thick, white fur like the rest of his kind, yes, but his eyes... His left eye is a light brown while his right is an icy blue. His tear ducts are emphasized by elongated swatches of dark brown hilighted in orange. His ears are rimmed in a diluted version of that same hue, as is the fur around his pawpads.

Loki is a good-sized male for his species, standing a foot tall at the shoulder and weighing 8 pounds. His wiry, thin body is hidden beneath tons of fluff; that seems to be where most of his weight comes from. He looks fairly plump, but that is a facade. He's strong, sure, and definitely agile, but Loki is anything but well-fed.

This male rarely seems to blink, his odd eyes constantly widened and surveying everything around him. When he stops moving, he really stops moving -- it's unnerving. Loki is constantly zipping around, never in one place for long, always moving back and forth. He has an odd tick where his head will cock rapidly to the side for a moment before swinging the other way, but this only happens when he's irritated.

Personality

Loki is insane. Literally. With a constant, wide eyed smile plastered to his face, he unnerves most anything that comes near him. He cackles at random intervals, will attack beasts much larger than he is, and has no problems staring death in the face. Honestly, it's a miracle he's survived as long as he has. One could wonder how long it will be until this ridiculous luck runs out.

Loki is not one to act mean or aggressive. He's just crazy. This fox isn't the most social, but he doesn't have a problem with company -- however, it might be dangerous for them, as his spasmodic outbursts frequently give away his location. Again, nobody knows how this lunatic isn't dead.

While he is almost always bantering back and forth with himself and completely oblivious to reality, he does have his moments. In these moments, a serious, very aware fox comes through, shoving aside the mad jester and showing a much darker individual. However, this version of Loki often disappears as quickly as he arrives, leaving one to wonder whether it was another hallucination or something... else.

Affiliations

Open

History

History? Oh? Teehee, I have a history! A HISTORY! Oh, how the ancestors will sing my name-- oh, is it posterity? Heh, I won't have posterity. I'm going to die here! Isn't that exciting?! Oh, yes, my pelt will be spattered, but I'll go and join the lights!

You've never seen the lights? What? How have you gone your whole life- no, not the stars, stupid. The lights!

They're always watching.

Other

I would die 4Fall. Also I need more stock of him.

Edited at December 11, 2021 10:34 PM by Rising Shadows
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 11, 2021 10:10 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Flint
Species: Red Fox
flintfox.jpg

Credits to windfuchs on DA

Appearance

Flint is a red fox in species only. He's often confused with the silver fox due to his coloration, but it is simply a mutation; both of his parents were red. He will often patiently explain to confused kits that red foxes have white tail tips and silver foxes don't have much white on any of their pelt at all. Of course, they still usually remain confused.

His coat is a medley of silvers, blacks, and whites, with an all-white tail tip and all-back mask, muzzle, throat, chest, legs, belly, and tail ring. His eyes are a golden, honey brown in color and often glint with a sort of solemn sobriety. They do seem grayed out when observed from far away, but up close, they pop out of his dark mask.

Flint stands 20 inches to the shoulder and weighs 14 pounds. He was built for agility over strength which, while relatively unhelpful in his skulk, is coming in handy in his current predicament. His coat is finer than most, greatly reducing its thickness and allowing his wiry build to show through better than on a thicker-furred fox.

Personality

Flint is a more sober individual. He sticks to himself for the most part, lurking in the shadows and avoiding death.

Affiliations

Open

History

He was born and raised in a skulk that feels far, far away from his current location. He doesn't know what happened to the rest of them, but he hopes they are safer than he is now.

Other

flintf2.jpg

Edited at December 11, 2021 11:08 PM by Rising Shadows
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 11, 2021 10:17 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Kirik
Species: Red Fox
spice.jpg

Credits to HOTNStock on DA

Appearance

Kirik has a lovely orange coat with honey streaks throughout her trunk and a frosted look to her face. Her ears, legs, and tail carry darker tones to them, turning her fur to a smokey red. The tip of her bushy tail is white, as is most of her her muzzle, throat, chest, belly, and the insides of her legs. Kirik's pelt is extremely thick and luscious, giving her the appearance of a plumper animal. While she is not starved, she is not as filled as some would imagine.

Kirik's body is a lithe, agile one. She stands at 16 inches and is on the lighter end of the red fox scale, giving her advantages in speed and quick reflexes. Her eyes are a sharp brown with yellow flecks and seem to be perpetually narrowed. Her face always seems to carry a smug look to it, giving a whole new definition to the word "foxy."

Personality

She is a more reserved animal as of late. Having barely just reached adulthood, she is unprepared for her predicament in every way, shape, and form; there was never any training, never any experience, that dealt with turning into prey. Thus, Kirik is a creature stuck in a very strange, surreal place with no way out. This realization has dampened her curious nature and replaced it with a grim, beaten female.

Kirik is, in happier situations, an adventurous vixen. She would spend most of her freetime with the kits, dreaming of when she would raise her own one day. Now, it is likely she will die before such dreams will ever come close to being realized. She has accepted that, and this pending death has dulled everything about her, save it be for the pelt she wears -- the whole reason she is in this mess.

Kirik has become rather hollow, though still resolutely determined. If she will die, then she will die fighting -- not being a cowardly, pathetic animal. For now, though, Kirik is mud-covered and searching everywhere for a way back home. She is not quite ready to give up on what little hope remains.

Affiliations

Open

History

She is from a more local skulk.

Other

I fall four

spiiice.jpg

Edited at December 13, 2021 06:57 PM by Rising Shadows
Hide and Die | Fox RP | OpenDecember 12, 2021 02:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award