Chatbox
 Rogue Whispers
09:31:26 Rogue is a Ghost
marsh,
honse
 Ace
09:30:58 ace <3
mir,
heh no time for that! its due in exactly 1 hour. I'll just change it.
 Sassy Otaku
09:30:25 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
Thankfully, all my terrains are high enough where I can profit pretty easily, which helps
 Mirko
09:30:24 Mir
Ace
personal opinion, its probably not good for school. I'd check with a teacher first, just to see if profanity is alright to use
 technoblade
09:29:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

Fair enough, I only really explore other unsavoury terrains when I get a quest for it.
 starmutt
09:29:23 marsh | they/it
finished the honse :3
 Ace
09:29:18 ace <3
mir,
the true definition of feminism. Its a reference to merriam of the dictionary. Idk, I just dunno if its too innapropriate for school.
 starmutt
09:28:26 marsh | they/it
i googled how sabino looks and then gave up and winged it
 Transcendence
09:27:29 anti gen ai
I'm doing a buttermilk buckskin later today but they have to have an irregular appy ass and look less yellow 💀
 Sassy Otaku
09:26:57 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
It'll probably help me having the conquer quests and stuff too. Added motivation to hit different terrains
 Mirko
09:26:39 Mir
Ace
could be better, whats the paper on?
 starmutt
09:26:16 marsh | they/it
sketchbook
 Rogue Whispers
09:26:02 Rogue is a Ghost
Marsh,
what drawing site do you use?
 technoblade
09:25:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

That's a good goal, then you can raise it to 500 and so on.
 technoblade
09:25:25 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

I need to just finish this guy up
 Sassy Otaku
09:25:17 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
My only real goal right now is I want to get all my terrains to level 300
 Ace
09:25:08 ace <3
how bad do yall think it is for my essay title to be 'f*** Merriam' for a high school paper?
 distant-screams
09:25:00 katy | beetle
haha just reminding everybody of their WIP art xD
 Rogue Whispers
09:24:43 Rogue is a Ghost
Katy, You just reminded me that I have to finish drawing a character :)
 Transcendence
09:24:32 anti gen ai
It's also looking gorgeous

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 09:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Jorah Attenborough

He turned eighteen last winter

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual | Straight

DNA

... Tree?

Yggdrasil, the mythological tree of Nordic Mythology whose branches and roots stretched to all nine realms.

What could this mean? Who will know?

Level

Level Two

Personality

He has varied emotional highs and lows, though often most Jorah is calm and mild mannered. He is quite, and prefers to observe from the side rather than be involved in things. He is good at reading people's emotions, but bad at reacting to them. Despite that he does his best to work around his social short comings by just being a kind person. He does his utmost to ease his friends hearts, hearts and minds. The Facility has done them no favors...

Jorah is basically the friend who just sort of sits and listens to people's problems, and far to busy helping others to even realize his own.

Jorah is a subtle narcissist, holding a faint air of superiority due to his hubris. He knows much in worldly matters, and carries this sagely aura about him... Though normally sages are enlightened, Jorah is just a realist. The Tree Man is very defensive of his self imposed mental superiority, and if anyone challenges it he can grow blindly offended. To be concise, Jorah hates being wrong.

Grudges and Hubris are his greatest flaws.

Look

A face claim could potentially be similar to that of a younger Sean Bean. Though soften his features slightly, removing the stark features for a more gentle and placid face. His eyes too would be different, instead of dark brown they are replaced with a ghostly green akin to that of a misty forest.

Trying different types of teas.

Feeling the light of the sun.

Nature, it comforts him.

Plants, they are his friends.

The Idea of Winter, he hates the cold. He finds dealing with snow to be a hassle. Yet he loves winter, the sights of winter are beautiful and scenic to him.

Dislikes

People who don't take the time to sit still and take in the world, so much passes you by when you don't pay attention.

The Government and its many experiments.

Autumn, for some strange reason it just makes him feel oddly tired and depressed.

Those who harm plants for rather stupid reasons.

Spicy foods.

Strengths

His natural abilities gifted to him through the DNA splicing. Yggdrasil naturally gifts him the natural abilities of trees. Photosynthesis, being able to live off of only sun light, water, and certain minerals through his skin. Strangely, he can grow white birch branches from his body, as well as manipulate certain chemicals often used by trees.

He can feel energy... At least he thinks that it's energy. It's a strange natural force around all living things. All living beings have their own energies which resonates differently, creating their own frequency, which can be used much like a radio. Jorah can focus on a person or thing and feel their life force, and even to an extent manipulate it. Basically a fancy healing ability with the added bonus of mild empath and sensor abilities.

This energy manipulation ability is extremely heightened when used in tandem with plants, allowing him a form of chlorokinesis. He can manipulate plants.

This energy sensing ability has many more abilities which will be explored in the RP.

All trees are surprisingly durable, and Yggdrasil the World Tree is the grandest of trees. Jorah while still a man, is extremely durable.

Weaknesses

Fire. Wood burns, flesh burns... Jorah is both.

Rodents. In the Nordic Tales, Ratatosk as squirrel like entity would cause trouble upon the World Tree's branches. Often these troubles resulting in powerful beings inflicting pains upon the great Yggdrasil. This natural avoidance of rodents has translated in a mild phobia of the creatures.

He lacks much brute strength. As powerful as he is through his abilities, his is much better suited as a support class fighter than a brawler. That doesn't mean he is opposed to such things, he just knows his strengths.

He doesn't have much training in physical combat. With the introduction of his mysterious powers the laboratory took many liberties in testing them, preventing any form of training outside of his mutation abilities.

Backstory

... Meh. Much like the others, he was a victim of circumstance. A child taken in with promises of safety, love, and happiness only to be taken and used for the benefit of a thankless land.

Look description

A tall and spindly young man with healthy tan skin, fair in complexion. His hair is a coppery brown with the strangest hints of mossy green highlights faded within. It is windswept in nature, hanging down towards his shoulders with faint curls throughout, adding to it's volume. His face is harsh and sullen, yet there is a softness to it. Jorah's eyes dance with mirth, like there is an unspoken joke in the air. Upon his head is what at a distance would be seen as possibly antlers, large spanning arms which resembles that of a caribou's antlers more than any other. On closer inspection, it becomes apparent these aren't antlers but rather branches?... Birch tree branches, white with soft black patches and red leaves.

His attire is worn and often dirty with bits of dry mud and dirt spattered about. A pair of black leather boots, with a series of buckles instead of laces. Rather baggy grey pants, which are tucked into the tall boots. His shirt is a white button-up, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and a black waist coat worn over. Finally, a worn brown-grey shawl, with green designs sowed in to break the monotony of his greyscale attire.

Overall, Jorah seems very plain, and he is comfortable as such.

Other

He is basically Groot!

An odd fact, when Jorah cries his tears are a thin sap, red as blood like the leaves upon his head.

Edited at November 20, 2021 08:31 AM by Kings of Winter~
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 09:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Great! Shoot me a Pm when we start,just in case I miss it.

Blood Phoenix said:
they are good to go XD
Lest we Forget said:
Done! Brian, Adam and Siena are all finished.

Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 19, 2021 10:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WIP Form

Name: Malachite (Mal or Chi for short)

Sexuality: Bisexual, female leaning

DNA: Wendigo. Some combination of black bear, wolf, deer and... something more.

Level: Two. Though he is often treated like a level 4 because he poses little threats to the scientists (unless you really mess upwhile doing your job), and they know this. He is an easy patient to deal with. He doesn't know his own ability to fight back, and has learned helplessness over the years. So he just tries to appease the scientists, anda doesn't act out or rebel much.

Personality: He acts rather childish, as he was taken into the facility at a young age and never got the chance to mature or grow naturally as a normal child would. The result is a hulking benehmoth of a mutant who is as gentle as a kitten, very curious and interested in people, but with no clue as to how he is percieved, what social norms are, or how to approach people without terrifying them.

Look:

Dislikes:

Strength: Incredible physical strength and stamina, as well as speed and agility.

Weakness: An incredibly high metabolism (and a taste for raw meat) means he must eat a lot to stay at peak performance. His wendigo blood gives him a high prey drive, so he will be sorely tempted to chase down and kill anything that runs from him. Highly impulsive and unpredictable, particularly when he is frightened, and will lash out in fear even at someone who is not a threat.

Backstory:

Other: I think it would be cute for him to have a puppy-love crush on Sienna and it to never go anywhere lol.But that's just me.
Experiment gone wrong [Mutants RP]Sign UpNovember 22, 2021 05:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is everything on Falcon now finished will delete other post.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us