Wolf Play : Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Transcendence
09:21:18 anti gen ai
Oh wow chronic explorer receiptsgg
 distant-screams
09:21:03 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? i'm gonna add in some lighter fur around her face too.
 Sassy Otaku
09:21:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Might jump back into Desert once FMC starts
I've got a Conquer quest there
 The Amethyst
09:20:49 Dart
Starrmut

So cuteee I need one so baddd
 Sassy Otaku
09:20:35 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
...That jungle level though

I've got 300, 289, 315, 218, 146, and 141 in order right now
 starmutt
09:20:08 marsh | they/it
wuuaugh
-Click-
 technoblade
09:19:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I focus on quests and profit so that's why mine look like this.

forest
Level : 353
swamp
Level : 13
jungle
Level : 1995
desert
Level : 7
mountains
Level : 1
tundra
Level : 195
 Sassy Otaku
09:17:14 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I've been actively working to get mine evened out again :')
 Transcendence
09:17:06 anti gen ai
Exclusive pelts need to be bred with exclusive pelts to get one
 Transcendence
09:16:35 anti gen ai
Nah all these high hero wolves ended up being mid to
I'm about to give their Dam back to Boo
BYE hh
 technoblade
09:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
sassy

you should see my level spread, it's so stupid XD
 Sassy Otaku
09:15:43 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need to grind in Mountain and Tundra
They're lagging behind my other areas
 technoblade
09:14:34 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I spent most my time in jungle, this yearr it'll be swamp and forest.
 Transcendence
09:14:27 anti gen ai
-WP Click-
Yeet this
 The Amethyst
09:14:22 Dart
Do exclusive pelt pass down?
 Transcendence
09:13:17 anti gen ai
Bald
And its hw with decent vitals 😭

baldi
 Sassy Otaku
09:13:07 Chuuya/Ruggie
I need more "Experience" quests
Give me motivation
 Sassy Otaku
09:12:50 Chuuya/Ruggie
Techno
I spend a lot of time in Swamp during November :') I probably still could train during then, but it'd be slower, so I'm trying to get a jump on it
 Noquisi
09:12:43 Mac | Nikwasi
What's the event next month? I'm forgetting 😅
 technoblade
09:11:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Sassy

I think I BE trained a whole team during that event once but I can't remember

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -3
Cougar : +2
Death Adder : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 06:56 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Ruth

Subordinate

Loyalty to Current Alphas:
Very loyal. She would give up her life for them.

Desired Rank:
Content. Whatever happens, happens.

Appearance:
©EternalOcean.DA
i-guess-that-s-no-meat-by-eternalocean-d6sep6s-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni.jpg
Ruth is a small and petite gal, and appears with minimal muscle. This will change with her growth, but for now, she simply stands at sixteen inches and weights roughly sixty pounds. Her coat is fluffy and soft as she tries her best to be as clean as possible. Ruth has a coat made up of browns and tans, darkest on her face and along her back. Her ears are a bit on the bigger end as she grows into them. Her legs are slender and skinny, and as stated, she has minimal muscle. Her eyes are a dark brown, sometimes appearing a bit more orange depending on the lighting. She has no scars or marks at this time.
beautiful-young-lady-by-eternalocean-d6ukv9b-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9.jpg

Personality:
Ruth is a youngster with not a singular harsh bone in her body. She hates violence, verbal or physical, and would like to keep things as civil as possible. She has no longing for power or to be on top, and simply wants to live life. Ruth enjoys the lights of life and discovering new things as she grows and becomes more knowledgable on certain topics.

Ruth is respectful. She is always using manners, using "sir", "ma'am", "please", "thank you", or anything of the like even if she doesn't have to. For this, many enjoy being around her, and she is rather likable. Ruth is one to be honest about her truths and stick to what she believes - she does not let anyone change her just because they want her to be someone she isn't. Ruth believes that in order to go through life, she must stick to what she knows and expand upon it.

Ruth is a fool. In the sense that she can be fooled and that she is considerbaly silly. She is gullible as some may say, and will eat up anything that is fed to her. It may be obvious that you're lying to her, but she will still believe false words. But on a more lighter note, Ruth is someone who is quite playful and can be considerably stupid at times, but in a good way. This is simply because as a youngster, she doesn't know everything, and is still learning and growing.

Ruth, as stated before, hates violence. If something does happen to her, she becomes quite submissive and does as she is told. She is easy to boss around and very rarely puts up a fight in fear of ticking someone off on accident. She does not have to respect you or like you to do what is told. Eventually she will learn that respecting someone also means they should respect you, but for now, that is something in the dark. As some may say, Ruth is simply too kind for this world.

Speaking of which, Ruth is always looking to give a helping hand. She enjoys the social aspects of life, and helping is one of them. She is very accepting, and does not care about what you do as long as you think you're doing the right thing. However, this can easily be mistaken as her not knowing the difference between right and wrong. She does know, but if she sees someone doing something that for sure isn't okay, she is not one to be confrontational. Ruth will keep it in the dark, and eventually, it will come back up one way or another.

Kin:
Open

Affiliations:
TBD

Crush:
Perhaps

Mate:
Mmm, later

Other:
Open for practically anything. She's quite the omega dog.

Edited at November 11, 2021 06:58 PM by queen.
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 07:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
All finished characters are accepted.
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, hey. Could I reserve a lone wolf?
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 08:27 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Why, of course. :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 11, 2021 11:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

-Y U D A-

Yuda-wolf-angel-Stock22.jpg

(c)Angelstock22DA

[ Age ]

Four years old

[ Gender ]

Male

[ Rank ]

Lone wolf

[ Loyalty to current Alphas ]

Who’s that again?

[ Desired Rank ]

None

[ Rank ]

Content

[ Appearance ]

Yuda-wolf-Jisei.jpg

(c) JiseiDA

To begin with, he has a height of 29 inches, exactly that. Nothing more, nothing less. Though with his..big personality, one would think the male was rivaling the size of the eiffel tower. He could definitely be classed as one of those internet trolls or haters, instigating a fight and making himself out to be big. But everytime the opposing demands a real meetup or evidence of the muscle he claims to have, he’ll quickly refuse each and every time. Yuda is rather attenuate, almost lanky. He has willowy appendages, pretty much perfect for speed and agility. Brute strength? Not so much. But he makes up for it with his drive...Is what could have been said if he weren't, well himself. I have a body meant to be pampered. -Is what he’d usually say in defense to whoever jabs at his appearance, widening his jaw in a prideful sneer. And is it a complete lie? He’ll be the judge of that

His coloration is pretty simple, a somewhat buttery white that differs from his light liver nose. The only thing truly dark about his pelt is his lips. But does that really count? Yuda has a rampant coat texture, fuzzy like. His tail is especially bushy, curled neatly along his back and barely moved in something other than an annoyed waver. Even with his thin frame, the male retains some muscle; beneath the dense coat is sinewy brawn, and while it's not as impressive as most, it's the one thing that keeps him from the comparison of a skeleton. It's the type of power that gives him..vague strength, but still strength nonetheless. He won’t take for being underestimated.

Yuda weighs 178 pounds. He has stark yellow eyes, big paws, and long fangs. Eyes which intently stare at those like they’re nothing but an insect. Paws, big ones, that absolutely love tripping over themselves. And teeth that are flaunted purposefully in his wide, irked grins. It's a packaged deal. The male has dull, extended claws..He doesn’t exercise them as much as he imagines. -Cruel dreams of treating somebody else's pelt as some type of scratching post.

He isn’t warm. Not with his verbiage or personality in general. And although he doesn’t possess the warmth others might have or can easily obtain physically, there's still distinct, lingering traces of it in his scent. Yuda has a scent much like coriander if not exactly that. It's tepid, spicy, nutty. Cozy. In short. But his irked gaze to match would completely disrupt the feeling. If one were to even have it.

[ Voice ]

Medium toned and pretty snobby, like the spoiled voice of a teen.--When he’s whining at least. But when relaxed it's smooth and clear, like he could be a poet or something.

[Some Attributes ]

|-Catty |-Arrogant |-Snide |-Sarcastic |-Clever |-Shy |-Coward |-Spineless |-Quick tempered |-Disgruntled |-Pragmatic |-Perceptive |-Amusing

[ Personality ]

Yuda is...quiet. He prefers it, especially with confrontation. Unless he initiates it himself, the male will rarely be seen sizing up another with a bold face. He’s more of the verbal type; flooding the vicinity with sharp, cruel declarations and observing the mood from there. But even then, he’ll be cautious. He’ll outright torture the weak and the powerful? Well he’ll just do that more inconspicuously, someplace they can’t hear. He’s a haughty one, overconfident and quite conceited. The male doesn’t care for opinions. He’ll walk all over them as if they’re a rug. He doesn’t care much for favor, or if he’s liked. Some can call it ignorance, and maybe he is. So what? His servants don’t need to love him. They just need to do what they were made for; serve.

If it wasn’t already gathered, the male is judgemental. He critiques nearly everything he lays his eyes on. It isn’t very often that he’ll speak his crude thoughts aloud, but when he does, it's not an accidental slip of words. It's intentional, specifically created to get a rise, to rile up whoever falls victim. And if they insist on a clash, he has no problem sashaying away with an upturned snout. He’ll call offensive words a joke, and he’ll even gaslight. Yuda is soft toxic. Not just the average mean, but he strives to be hurtful. He enjoys knocking those down a notch, when in reality he’s the one that needs a beating. But he won’t allow himself to be touched. He’ll emit sharp cries if one even dares to inch too close.

It's his main weakness. Cowardice. He fears the actual penetration that’ll come in a fight. He’ll even refuse to spar because of it, afraid that his opponent might use the opportunity to exact their revenge through the title. --And they’ll make it a real battle, something he’ll be scared to lose. Yuda is uptight. He’s cautious..but reckless. Cautious in the sense of an unneeded skirmish, and reckless in the sense of...accidentally devouring something poisonous. He’s stubborn. He doesn’t listen. One would need to use some type of physical force to set him straight. And he doesn’t like being touched.

Yuda is a sarcastic pain in the ass, as well as strangely optimistic. Everyone else gives up hope? He’ll be the one calling them all fools, making some type of hopeful remark afterwards. The male is..submissive. Surprised? Well one should be. He’s a bit of a coward. All one really has to do is bare their fangs and he’ll comply. --Should there be no other option. Go fetch me that stick. Normally, he’d decline with a scornful frown, but with just one or two fierce snarls and a step forward, he’ll eventually obey. It's something he tries to overcome. The last thing he wants is to be someone's chump.

He’s pretty clever. If there’s a way out, he’ll find it. This can come in use when it comes to other beings too. He’s quite alright at reading others. Body language, the slightest expression, a mood. If one outright displays their irritation to him, big mistake. He’ll take note of that and continue his verbal slaps until that annoyance festers into anger. Dangerous, but enjoyable all the same. The male is chivalrous. A contrast from his darker qualities. He’s not entirely rude. Actually, he’s a bit old fashioned. He feels almost compelled to shift closer to the visibly hot, allowing, just this once, for the opposing to nestle their chin into his colder flank.

And if one is cold, he’ll..begrudgingly persist that someone with the thickest, fluffiest pelt sleep beside them. He may not execute his courtly ways in the most charming manner, but it's probably the only time he puts any true effort into his actions. Yuda is rather sensitive. The type of sensitive where if he’s visibly upset, those around him might be walking on eggshells, preferring not to have a dramatic outburst. If one inflicts a heavy insult on him, they can expect an overly vulgar one back. In a way, he’s quite the hypocrite, and he refuses to admit it.

The male is demanding, and ofcourse, loves to be spoiled. He may not like to be showered with affection, but he’ll definitely fancy some gifts and other pleasantries..Maybe a pat on the head.

[Extra]

He stammers whenever he’s nervous or flustered. Also, he dislikes affection because if he receives just enough of it, he’ll give the same energy back and he fears he’ll seem a fool.

[ Kin ]

He was an only child. Though not by choice. His other sibling had been still born and his parents, as old as they were, never bothered to try for another litter. So they ran into the forest and disappeared.

[ Affiliations ]

Open

[ Crush ]

Certainly not the likes of you

[ Partner ]

Didn’t know we were doing comedy here. How funny.

[ Other ]

Is the phrase:” Doggone good” still a thing? Asking for a friend.

[Theme Songs]

Daisy-By Ashnikko

Drugs-By Upsahl

People I dont Like-By Upsahl

Edited at November 11, 2021 11:16 PM by Edera
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 12, 2021 01:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yuda is accepted :)
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 12, 2021 03:04 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a subordinate?
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 12, 2021 03:09 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You may! ^^
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 12, 2021 04:46 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at November 12, 2021 04:50 PM by Serpent
Tabula Rasa | Wolf Rp | Open!November 13, 2021 01:22 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Enyo
Meaning: Minor Greek Goddess of War, the Bringer of Devastation, Destruction of Cities and Mass Bloodshed
Subordinate
Desired Rank:
Warrior, or Warrior Mentor
Appearance:
timberwolf-mix-2-by-khalliysgraphy-d3a4yto-fullview.jpg
[Credit for Images: Khalliysgraphy on DA. Stock Images.]
Enyo is, true to her wolfish nature, a gigantic creature. Many dogs would be dwarfed in her presence, and even some wolves appear insignificant compared to her large stature. She stands at 35 inches at the shoulder, weight clocking in at a massive 180 pounds. She's not the largest to exist, but she's most definitely on the larger end of the spectrum, and she uses her large proportions to her advantage in fights when she needs to. Her height is a mixture of her legs and a tall main body, but her weight comes from the muscle that coats her figure, covering every inch of flesh with sinew that has had years to build up.

Her coat is a mixture of browns, greys, tans and creams. Her legs are a light tan at her shoulder, shifting to a creamier shade the further down her leg you go. Her underbelly is a matching tan-cream hue, coming up along the underside of her face and going slightly up onto her cheeks. The sides of her muzzle are a very pale white-cream, and are the palest parts of her body. Everywhere else is mixtures of grey markings, tan markings and brown markings.

Her eyes are a curious mixture of amber and brown, their shade changing depending on the light and how it hits them. Her scent is like the smell you get from newly frozen ice.
what-s-up-by-khalliysgraphy-d3a4ypv-fullview.jpg
Personality:
Enyo isn't a nice wolf, but she's not exactly mean either. The best way to describe her would be to say that she's morally ambiguous. She would attack an adult wolf without hesitation if she had even the tiniest thought that they would be trouble, but if she were to find a lost pup, she would shelter it until its parents arrived. If she thinks another can survive without her help, she will walk away without a moments notice, but if she thinks that someone would die without her assistance? Enyo would go out of her way to ensure their survival. Call her selfish, but she'd always look out for those that matter most to her before she looks out for anyone else.

The canid could, perhaps, be described as aggressive, or 'grumpy'. She's cold and somewhat distant, often looking unapproachable or hostile. Her anger could flare up at a moments notice, and she cares little for what others think about that. Whether her irritation is shown through body language, or through her snapping out words, it is often plain to see. Sometimes, if one knows her well, they might see that some of her 'irritation' is feigned, like a barrier between her and the rest of the world. It goes alongside the feigned disinterest. If one knows her well enough, they will see the flickers of recognition or the small ways she pays attention to them.

In terms of panicking, Enyo rarely loses her cool. It's rare to see her in moments of fear or alarm that consume her. Rather, she's too logical to allow it to overtake her unless there's extreme circumstances. Similarly, it's rare for her to be very outward with her affection. It's small things. Checking if you're okay, small touches, brushing past you as she walks past. She's not very verbal in any situation, so expecting her to be verbal with her affection is pure idiocy.

To those she cares about, Enyo is devoted and loyal, both quietly and loudly. She would stand up for them, would fight for them, would destroy the world if it meant they would be happy, she would protect them with her heart, body and soul if she had to, but then there's also the quiet moments. Sitting nearby if they're upset, laying with them on colder nights, dropping food in front of them and then walking away, soft looks and softer noises.

Regardless of it all, those that hold a place in her heart are the only opinions that matter to her. A stranger could call her names and say horrible things, and she wouldn't bat an eye. Someone that she cares for could do the same, and it would completely destroy her. She trusts them, as much as she hates doing it.
yakima-by-khalliysgraphy-d3crctl-fullview-1.jpg
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Other:
She encountered a dog in a faraway forest once. It was... interesting, to say the least.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us