Wolf Play : Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || Open
Chatbox
 distant-screams
12:18:45 katy | beetle
i think i'm gonna wait a few months or more until i try another ych auction lmao
 starmutt
12:17:23 marsh | they/it
suggestion <3
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
12:16:15 Cae, Blue
thats weird.
 distant-screams
12:14:50 katy | beetle
Luna,
i mean.. there's 26 days left to get the spectre dye lol
 Luna👻
12:14:12 Silver (She/her)
I wish it was brimstone IÂ’m nowhere near the spectre dye right now
 Boo
12:14:09 Chrissy
that's suspicious.
 Chaotic Twins
12:14:02 Ryder,Kalian
is there an item that ages a wolf up a year?
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Spooky Vah
I was going to ask about why there was snow during spring but--
 Revelry
12:13:44 Rev
Time to hit mountais for some bald eagle feathers
 Blood lust tide
12:13:25 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: You got blood on my phone and Your blood tasted funny play fight.
 SixBears
12:13:16 evebot
Why is there heavy snow. Things that make you go hmmm.
 Caeruleum
12:13:13 Cae, Blue
Dipping into savings again i guess >:(
 Chaotic Twins
12:12:35 Ryder,Kalian
-WP Click-

name ideas for her?
 Lazy Kingdom
12:12:32 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
You have 1005 character points to assign to your wolves.

fun ;.;
 Caeruleum
12:12:28 Cae, Blue
First exw x exw litter: best pup is below average e.e
 distant-screams
12:12:20 katy | beetle
i bred my ladies late so now i don't think i'll be getting any pups today e.e

if i'm really lucky, i might get some late before midnight.
 Voxtexy
12:12:08 Vox, Corey
Thank goodness I can just use my apples to do a few rounds of breeding to get pups asap lol
 Zeraphia
12:11:56 Spooky Vah
🫡

Always glad to help remind about things XD
 starmutt
12:11:41 marsh | they/it
i love when fmc starts the first day of spring everyone's just scrambling for a pup
 distant-screams
12:11:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
haha you reminded me xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Cougar : -3
Cougar : -3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 22, 2021 05:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Andarta
Goddess of Victory
Herd/Band
None
Rank
None; Lone Mare
Desired Rank
Anything, but she would be happiest in a high rank.
Appearance

Credit Belongs to Valarian-Warrior on DA. Stock Images.

Andarta is a mare who is by no means unattractive, but she has a more subtle beauty to her. Standing at barely 15 hh, on a good day, Anda is a very stocky and stout mare, sturdy in her appearance and movements. Her legs are relatively short, but powerfully built. This makes it so they aren't built terribly well for long distance runs, but you can bet the mare has an extremely fast sprint over short distances. This ability to have short bursts of speed means her legs are heavily compacted with muscle, so her kicks, when dealt, aren't light in the slightest.

With a defined head, though it isn't delicate in appearance, more robust than anything, the mare also holds a thickly muscled chest with strong shoulders and wide hips. She looks like she is a mountain horse without ever having been there before now. About the only thing about this short mare that isn't heavily built is her hooves, which are the smaller side, though still capable of being sure footed.

Coloration wise, this is where the mare's beauty shows through despite her more stocky and stout appearance. The mare is a buckskin tovero, with an almost equal amount of buckskin and white appearing on her coat. Her hind ends and hips are the buckskin color, same with the upper portion of her neck and then her head. The rest of her body, including the tall socks of her hind legs, are all white. Oddly enough, there is a faint trace of black on her back legs too, between the white and tan, where the mare would have black stockings if she weren't a paint.

The mare has a simple white blaze that travels down the length of her face, and a pair fo striking light blue eyes that isn't unusual to see on paint horses. Her mane and tail are an unusual layering of black and white. Her tail being a striking mix of both, the black layering through the white for interesting markings. Whereas her mane is black at the top of her neck, but once her coat changes to white, so does her mane. Overall, an interesting looking mare with a hint of almost exotic and odd beauty.
Personality
Andarta is not a mare for the weak. Her stubborn and opinionated personality makes her a mare that can be difficult to deal with at times. She certainly isn't everyone's cup of tea, and, truthfully, the mare doesn't mind. The opinions of others matter little to the confident mare, and it amuses her that they think they should.

The paint mare is an extremely confident and self-assured, it would take a lot to damage that confidence and make her doubt herself. Even then, she's liable to bounce back even more confident than she used to be. She's just one of those mares that believes and trusts in herself, and has had to for a while. This has had the opposite of affect with others, though, making her relatively slow to trust others. If she's with a group, shes likely to take charge, or take off on her own. She doesn't like leaving her life in another's hooves.

If there is something Andarta is known for, it's for being incredibly stubborn and opinionated. She isn't going to hold her tongue to spare someone's feelings. Ever. It's just not who she is. The mare will always put her own safety and wellbeing first, and if that included the wellbeing and safety for others, then she will advocate for them too. She isn't the type to budge on something, even if it isn't the popular opinion. Andarta just wasn't built to be soft. Can she be caring and doting when she wants? Sure, if she ever wanted to be. But she isn't going to be that way towards anyone for no reason.

One of the reasons that Andarta is by herself is simply because she has issues with authority. The mare does not like taking orders from others, and she doesn't take it well anway. In her mind, she's always been the mare who should be on top, giving the orders. The mare would probably make a decent lead mare if she ever got the opportunity, but the problem is that she likes being alone. She hasn't found any reason worth staying in a herd for.

Overall, Andarta isn't an easy mare to win over, but once you do, she's definitely a horse you would want in your corner.
Crush
Open
Mate
None
Offspring
Open to a foal, weanling, or yearling.
Affiliations
None, unless given offspring.
Potentially Open for Siblings.
Other

Edited at December 8, 2021 02:35 AM by Imperial Sands
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 22, 2021 09:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Imp-
Reserved :]
High Hills -
For Rowan, since he's the second in command, I'd like him to be a little older (maturity and experience reasons). After that, he's also accepted :)

Edited at November 22, 2021 09:19 PM by Rising Shadows
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 22, 2021 11:18 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
On it. How is 5 years and 2 months for his current age? And is Ranger good to go?

Rising Shadows said:
Imp-
Reserved :]
High Hills -
For Rowan, since he's the second in command, I'd like him to be a little older (maturity and experience reasons). After that, he's also accepted :)

Edited at November 23, 2021 12:20 AM by High Hills Pack
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 25, 2021 06:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Spectrum
Herd/Band: Coyote Herd
Desired Rank: Content
Appearance:
Spectrum is a slender pure white mare with beautiful blue eyes and big shoulders. She has long legs and light grey mane, tail, and hooves. She also has light grey at the bottom of her eyes and a light grey stripe on her snout. WIP
Personality:
Crush: PM me
Mate: TBD
Offspring: TBD
Other: Can I just put a Rp example here?

Edited at November 25, 2021 06:13 PM by Isa's Pack
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 25, 2021 09:39 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
RP samples may be placed in the Other category or in their own category; it's up to you.
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 25, 2021 10:38 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rowan's age has been fixed. Should I make him a bit older, or is he good to go? And is Ranger any good? (Sorry, just want to get this checked).

Edited at November 25, 2021 10:38 PM by High Hills Pack
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 26, 2021 12:34 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
They're both good! Sorry, I don't know how I missed Ranger
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 27, 2021 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserve stallion(main band)
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 27, 2021 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore)

Edited at November 27, 2021 05:59 PM by ~TheUltimapack~
Showdown || Semi-Lit to Lit || Horse RP || OpenNovember 27, 2021 05:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mod Edit: Images removed, hotlinking and the photographer does not allow images to be used 'as is'. You must at least cut the horse out and put it on another background
Freedom
~
||5 years||
~
||stallion||
~
||Main band||
~
||stallion||
~
||Wishes to be lead stallion of the coyote herd||
~
Appearance:
Freedom is a rather large Stallion standing at 17 hands, his ears, legs frame neck muzzle and head are all black as night except for a small sized white star on his forehead, and a small white snip going down his muzzle. he has one long socking and one short on his hind legs. His eyes a deep brown almost matching His mane and tail which was dark brown properly blended in with black, His mane and tail is unbelievably wavy and curly matching the glossy description of his coat. His coat is glossy and soft but also is a home to huge muscles that flex with his every move.
~
Personality:
In other stallions' point of view Freedom is stand-offish, which isn't very true. Freedom is the kind of stallion that prefers the company of mares and foals, Freedom is a kind and sweet stallion towards all mares; caring unconditionally for them and their young regardless of their personal relationship. Freedom is a huge flirt always teasing females even in the presence of another stallion or in a herd's manner a lead stallion, yet he has yet to take a mate of his own. He is looking for a mare that will stick by him through thick and thin, as his greatest fear is losing those he cares about. Freedom's relationships with other stallions are much different from that he holds with mares, often being cold and sterile, business-like conversations which earns his stand-offish reputation with other stallions. Although Freedom is not cruel or impolite he tends to keep other stallions at arms length. But once trust is formed, he is a loyal friend that will joke and stand by his friends.
~
Crush:
open
~
Mate:pffft yeah right he owns all mares
~
Foals: maybe
~
Affiliation's: none for now
~
other:
credits for all stock images go to:https://www.deviantart.com/venomxbaby