08:22:01 Bked
Okay thank you!
 Moth
08:21:41 
Solair
Stonestep?
 The Pumpkin King
08:21:41 Ecifircas
Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor lasts 2-5.
 Jade285
08:21:31 Bked
How long are females pregnant for before having there pups?
 The Nest
08:21:28 WolfBreedingCenter
Forge
She looks like dapplepelt too
 HellHound Forge
08:20:57 
Dapplepelt is perfect for her
 The Nest
08:20:15 WolfBreedingCenter
Solair

I'm feeling Dapplepelt or winterDapple
 Cresent Moon Pack
08:19:21 
SunTrail?
 The Nest
08:19:13 WolfBreedingCenter
Falcone where you at? XD it's your turn buddy!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:16:54 Lotus
Solair,

What about Flowerpaw, or Springstar, maybe Rubblespot?
 Sunlight Warriors
08:15:00 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

warrior cat themed name for her?
 Willow Creek
08:09:59 
It works on wolves in labor thank God
 Blind Bat
08:09:13 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 608
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Blind Bat
08:07:04 I Am Vengeance
9 days left of premium :(
 Old Money
08:06:29 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 The Pumpkin King
08:06:16 Ecifircas
rai, hurry. I'm ready to go home. I have a room to decorate. ;^;
 Willow Creek
08:06:11 
Because I have an apple on hand
 Willow Creek
08:06:01 
Can it be used on a wolf that's already in labor?
 Obscurity
08:04:29 Tai
Willow
There is! It's an apple item in the barter.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -2
Wolverine : 0
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 01:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

@Howler
I love your form so far, but I think I'll bench him for now as I wait for more people to join. Hope that's understandable!
Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 03:54 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

ASomeonePerson said:
@Howler
I love your form so far, but I think I'll bench him for now as I wait for more people to join. Hope that's understandable!

That's perfectly fine. I'm just glad he was just benched and not sent out of the gym.
Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wanted to ask if maybe I could reserve leader spot if it's open?
If not, ill reserve a normal spot.
If it's in rules, sorry, I'll look as soon as I get home.
Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 05:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sorry, Raven, but this sign-ups thread don't do reservations B)

You can make a character with the leader role. It won't be guaranteed that your character will actually get that role, though.
Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 06:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay
Indefinite HiatusNovember 1, 2021 11:15 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Callan Adan Kingston

Sexuality: Demiromantic

Role: Leader / Tag-Along (If needed, he could always be second option for leader if someone dies, aha~)

Appearance: Callan is a man not far above average height, standing at a solid 5'10. He has an inverted triangle body thanks to the fact he has a decent amount of muscle. Most of it is in his legs, but he still has pretty notable upper body strength, and he can throw a pretty mean right hook. He's admittedly gaunt from starvation considering his situation, but it's nothing that isn't commonplace for most people living during these times.

Callan has arched eyebrows, a strong jaw, and a nose that's evidently been broken before. With messy black hair that falls over his face that had evidently been messily chopped off (he had done it with a knife without a mirror) and cold, dark-brown eyes, he has a look about him that he's been through quite a lot. That's basically a given from the moment you look at him, though, judging by his marred skin, covered in an incredible amount scars. The healed ones (which are really about three-fourths of them) are a stark pale tan, contrasting with his naturally dark skin, though they're usually the last thing people notice about him considering that he ordinarily keeps most his skin covered.

Attire: For this... expedition, Callan wore a pair of camo pants tucked into hiking boots, as well as a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt. He wears gloves over his hands and a bandana he generally leaves around his neck that he pulls up over his face when zombies are near, all for the sake of covering as much skin as possible. With that, he has a belt to which his pistol and knife are sheathed, as well as a a bag slung over his shoulder with basic supplies, a first aid kit, extra ammo and a parka for when it gets cold. (If it's cold weather in the roleplay, he'll be wearing that already.)

He doesn't seem to accessorize much, save a small diamond-shaped earring hanging from his left ear. Where he got it from is unknown, but it's his only non-practical accessory, all else being either weapons or there to keep the zombies from infecting him easily.

Weaponry: A knife and a pistol. Neither are too powerful, but he's got great precision with both, so he deals.

Unique Abilities: He's extremely neutral on everything and, as such, excellent at breaking up arguments. He's also quite good at thinking on his feet and adapting to even the worst of situations, plus he has a skill in pickpocketting.

Personality: Callan is, somehow, simultaneously kind and a huge asshole. It's difficult to tell most of the time, especially when he makes it so unclear whether he actually cares about the people around him or not - you couldn't really figure out the inner workings of his mind no matter how hard you try. He's blunt in every regard, willing to tell you everything you do wrong or right so long as he feels like it. He'll do that with anyone, allies, enemies, or strangers, assuming they're capable of listening. It's almost impressive, how well he can keep his neutrality - not necessarily to the point of stoicism or apatheticness, no, but it's always been apparent he views everyone about the same, whether they're a danger to him or not.

Callan's best trait is that he's both one to think before acting and is a quick thinker. Adaptable, he's best at considering his resources and using that in order to come up with solutions to issues, something that can either render him a good leader or excellent support - either way. Careful as he is, he's usually the one to keep reckless members of the party out of trouble, either by telling them to stop or physically holding them back - whichever works better at the moment, really. He'll often compromise himself in order to keep others out of trouble, in fact.

That certainly doesn't mean he's trustworthy, though; Callan generally won't tell people his thoughts, reasoning or important facts unless he feels like it, he'll often treat strangers the same as his allies, he'll do whatever he thinks he should do without warning, etc. etc. One of Callan's most "interesting" traits, in fact, is how flaky he is when he doesn't seem like a flaky person - his trust in his allies runs deep, or at least safe enough that he's willing to leave things in their hands and go to sleep with his back turned, and yet his loyalty is little to none. Even with his willingness to save others, he'll still leave them behind without a second thought - one of the reasons why his morality is unclear. His party will never know whether he simply considers them another resource.

+ Sweets. He doesn't get them often (or... ever, really.) +

+ Music. There are more genres he likes than doesn't like, and, while he doesn't get to hear it often, he does like to hum and listen to others sing. +

+ Seeing those he doesn't like getting pissed off. Especially when it's because of him +

+ Small bits of pain. Paper cuts, stubbing his toe, things along those lines -- sometimes, he just needs a reminder that he's alive. +

Dislikes:

+ Warm weather. +

+ When people can't take criticism. +

+ Romance. Not necessarily it as a concept, but mostly just seeing it. PDA. Eugh. +

- Repetition. It's usually just a minor annoyance with most things he has to do often, but doing the same thing over and over again as your daily life... +

Strengths:

+ Great hand-to-eye coordination. +

+ Good at thinking on his feet. +

+ An excellent looter. He has a pretty impressive amount of experience, so that would be a given. +

+ Pretty good listener. +

Weaknesses:

- He's flaky as all hell. -

- Blunt. Far, far too blunt. Gives criticism without prompting, too. -

- Can't operate heavy weaponry. His arm strength isn't great enough for that. +

- Reading. He's... not good at it. He's barely literate, actually. -

From Daedalus/Minos?: Minos. He was one of the survivors of its downfall.

How did they end up with the group?: Will decide later.

Why are they still with the group?: Given the state of Daedalus, it would be a very, very bad idea to not leave.

_____

Relationships:

- SADIE [3] -

Callan is relatively neutral on Sadie. He doesn't trust her as far as he'd throw her and he'd never let a limb of his anywhere close to her face, but he'll usually be the one to tell her off or hold her back when she starts getting weird or creepy. Sometimes, it's hard to tell whether he's scared of her or thinks of her as a normal teenager -- hell, it looks like he doesn't even remember her name.

1: Callan absolutely despises this character. If he were left in a room alone with them, one of them would come out dead. He does not trust them at all.

2: If given the chance to piss off this character, Callan will absolutely take it. He doesn't necessarily hate them, but he's more inclined to voice his negative thoughts then positive when it comes ot them.

3: Callan is entirely neutral about this character. They're allies at best and acquaintances at worst - he'll just talk to them however he feels like at the time.

4: Callan likes this character. He's more likely to crack jokes and word things in a friendlier manner around this character, and generally seems a bit looser.

5: Callan considers this person as close as they can get. His trust in them is unbreakable and he would go stay for them even if he was sure he'd die for it.

[These will update as the story progresses. Due to Callen's nature, it's rare to be a 1 or 5, but you certainly can be one if you try hard enough.]

_____

Brief Backstory: Up until age 12, Callan was raised under a rather poor orphanage that forced him to learn to pickpocket in order to help provide for himself and the others there. With it, though, came a sort of sense of detachment to everything that went on around him, including the other children - he cared about them and took care of them to the best of his ability, but still didn't look back when the zombie apocalypse began.

After a while of living under the temporary protection of others (there are a surprising amount of people, even turning an apocalypse, with enough heart to take care of a child) and killing and looting zombies and pickpocketing other people when his guardians inevitably died, he came across Minos and was taken in. He took temporary residence as a doctor, then, though his retirement was short-lived as the second apocalypse came upon that sanctuary and he was forced back into a simple life of looting, killing and pickpocketing.

At some point during the chaos, Callan managed to find a group of people who survived the fall of Minos. They agreed to travel to Daedalus together and made their way there, Callan elected their unofficial leader mid-way. It was a difficult trip -- two people died, they struggled with supplies often, they got lost several times. Still, they did make it to the end, and that was the end of it, right?

They wouldn't find out until later, but one of the men had gotten bitten by a zombie and didn't realize it.

Oops.

_____

RP Example:
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=75970

Activity: Online every day.

Anything Else?: Do tell me if there's anything that I should change.

Edited at November 3, 2021 08:43 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Indefinite HiatusNovember 2, 2021 12:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

oof ouch nvm quitting sorry

have fun everyone!

Edited at November 3, 2021 11:04 AM by apomónosi
Indefinite HiatusNovember 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wip
*Name: Fatality Rosalie
*Sexuality: bisexual
*Role: Tag along
*Appearance:
**Height:
**Weight:
**Build:
*Attire:
**Accessories:
*Weaponry:
*Unique Abilities:
*Personality:
*Strengths:
*Weaknesses:
*Relationships:
*From Daedalus/Minos?:
**Brief Backstory:
**Miscellaneous:
_____
*RP Example:
*Activity: (how active you believe you'll be in this RP)
**Anything Else?:
Indefinite HiatusNovember 3, 2021 09:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

@ThisIsAPackName
Accepted! Welcome back~ I won't add him to the role list yet, though, since I'm unsure whether to make him the leader or just another tag-along; I'm gonna wait and see if anyone else joins with the leader role.
Indefinite HiatusNovember 6, 2021 04:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aight, so I fucked up with one of the sign-up rules. I put there that each person in the group has known each other for more than two weeks, but that's obviously not the case. This was a rule from the original RP, but I forgot to get rid of it. Sorry for the confusion, folks. I edited it to make more sense.

Thank you, TIAPN, for letting me know. If any of you all notice an inconsistency, please let me know and I will get to it right away.

Edited at November 6, 2021 04:33 PM by ASomeonePerson

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us