08:22:01 Bked
Okay thank you!
 Moth
08:21:41 
Solair
Stonestep?
 The Pumpkin King
08:21:41 Ecifircas
Pregnancy lasts 80-96 hours. Labor lasts 2-5.
 Jade285
08:21:31 Bked
How long are females pregnant for before having there pups?
 The Nest
08:21:28 WolfBreedingCenter
Forge
She looks like dapplepelt too
 HellHound Forge
08:20:57 
Dapplepelt is perfect for her
 The Nest
08:20:15 WolfBreedingCenter
Solair

I'm feeling Dapplepelt or winterDapple
 Cresent Moon Pack
08:19:21 
SunTrail?
 The Nest
08:19:13 WolfBreedingCenter
Falcone where you at? XD it's your turn buddy!
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
08:16:54 Lotus
Solair,

What about Flowerpaw, or Springstar, maybe Rubblespot?
 Sunlight Warriors
08:15:00 Solair (They,Them)
-WP Click-

warrior cat themed name for her?
 Willow Creek
08:09:59 
It works on wolves in labor thank God
 Blind Bat
08:09:13 I Am Vengeance
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 3
Mushrooms: 608
Mushrooms Saved: 0
 Blind Bat
08:07:04 I Am Vengeance
9 days left of premium :(
 Old Money
08:06:29 elegance❀
Looking to do a Victorian Era styled 1x1 roleplay! Pm me if interested, but please have some knowledge of what life was like back then!
 The Pumpkin King
08:06:16 Ecifircas
rai, hurry. I'm ready to go home. I have a room to decorate. ;^;
 Willow Creek
08:06:11 
Because I have an apple on hand

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -2
Wolverine : 0
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 12:55 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Name:
Kiet Miles -'Kiet' is said as read, meaning 'honor'-

Species: Genetically modified human

Pronouns:
He/him

Sexual Orientation: Gray asexual

I.D Chip Number / Serial Number: #G.M-4399

Soldier I.D: To be seen

Squad / Squadron Preferance:
Crimson Vanguard, or Advanced White Skull Squadron

Powers / Genetic Modification: Speed and reactions. He can react to a movement quickly, much quickly than a normal human; his augumented reflexes are quite useful, especially in combat. He sometimes will find himself moving in reaction to something without processing it completely, which sometimes can break his fluidity when he startles. Though he has gotten used to it, for the most part. And the speed allows him the seemingly lightning quick movements he can make, although he cannot move that fast, the modified reflexes help with that.

Night vision. Another modification to him is the ability to see in almost perfectly in nearly pitch black. In the daylight, he can see a bit better than a regular human, farther and able to make out details better; not by too much, it really only effects night vision; but it still is in better relief than a normal person. Unfortunately, his sensitive sight makes him vulnerable to bright light, especially flashes; it can take him out for varying amounts of time; depending on how bright, how dark the area was, and how close.

Thoughts On Being a Part of the The Order: He hates being considered property. He hates the way they have such control over his life. He has no idea if the memories he has are truly his; his memories are not his own. His life is not his own. His thoughts may not be his own. He has never known anything else than this life, so he does not have any knowledge with which to compare it with. He will endure; that is all he can do, until the last breath he takes.

Appearance: Kiet is built small and lean, to his sometimes annoyance; standing at five foot two (5'2) and weighing one hundred and seventeen pounds (117) with a good amount of it being muscle. His skin color is naturally a bronze tan, not because of having a suntan, marked with several scars. Despite his smaller stature, he is quite strong; little of his weight is fat, most of it natural weight and toned muscle. So he does have a stronger hit than perhaps expected. His face is a bit more angular than the normal facial structure, perhaps closer to a diamond on the face shapes chart; it just fits with what he looks like. That is to say, lean and strong.

Kiet has a naturally quick pace, he can outpace someone without even thinking about it if he lets himself, it helps out when he is around others who have longer legs than him and can take a bigger step. It is almost as fast as he can go without breaking into a run, basically; sure he knows how to control his pace, but when he is walking around, a word or two to describe it is quick and efficent. His gait can also be indentified as belonging to someone of the military, with sharp, disciplined turns mostly. He can easily shift from this to what is best described as a slink, gliding and seemingly effortless, sliding along swiftly while leaving no sound behind. The stalking gait of the wolf or panther.

His hair is black and cut short, and his eyes are a startling pale gold. Other than the tattoo on the back of his neck, he just looks like a normal person. Another tip-off as to what he is, is in the dark and his pupils dilate much more than a normal human's; as expected of his night sight.

Personality: Kiet is quiet, silent when he doesn't really have to talk. And there are several ways for others to interpret this; one way is because he is a observer by nature, another one is because he is serious and mature and doesn't see much need for talking outside the necessity. For one, it is because he is not a talker, by nature and even if he were, the implant would stop it if he were starting to form a friendship. He just doesn't like to talk much, a product of both nature and nuture, the fact of personality and settings he was raised in that shaped him from a young age. After all, if he is just propety, and if he can't even get too friendly with anyone outside the squadron he gets assigned to, then why bother? Nothing will change if he is silent, his only usefulness is in his modifications and how he can use them until death or retirement. Yeah, he has a... depressing outlook on that. While others had been become cold or fiery as a result of their life, he just accepted everything and let it weigh his soul down. He has endured, and will keep on enduring until the end; umcomplaining (for the most part) and controlled. He has no hope of his situation changing, who would change it for 'property' anyways? He has been resigned for a long time, since he was old enough to grasp what being a G-mod entailed. This plays a part to his endurance, it might seem strange because those with hope can endure many things, but those without any usually don't, nothing to look forward to. But it makes sense to him, even though he cannot put any words to it. Perhaps it is his strong sense of duty, he is the type, that if he gave up his life, and came alive again, he would still make his life miserable from duty, or perceived duty. He knows all he can do is bow his head, and endure.

Even with this, Kiet does have a spark or two of life in him, he is not a soldier for nothing. He can and will fight, and is a fiercesome opponent too; with augmented speed and reflexes, it seems like he can predict his opponent's movements and already be going to intercept the movement. Just because of his silence, doesn't mean he won't defend himself, he will, and viciously. He fights with controlled anger and everything else he has pent up within, it'a a form of stress relief for him. Angry opponents are dangerous because of their rage that makes them hit stronger, but the weakness is because they usually are so angry that they fail to pay attention to their surroundings; Kiet lets his emotions out during a fight, but keeps a steady control on them as to not let them blind him. And when it is a one-on-one battle, with an opponent he doesn't have to hold back, then he is a vicious fighter, he will take openings and exploit any weaknesses in order to win; he fights like he is fighting for his life, which there is no rules in a battle, you or them, that is the only rule. Though he does control it more when he is training or sparring, can't maim those on your team. Kiet often comes off as self-controlled, of course he does; while the life of a soldier is battle, one must have control. Control to not immediately run when there is danger. After all, while his life and training had made him more quieter, made him different than his nature, more reserved; the training of a soldier also gave him a spine of steel and self-restraint and his inner fire.

Kiet has a tendency of preferring to keep to himself, he himself doesn't know if this is because G-mods are 'discouraged' from forming friendships with others outside of their assigned squadrom, or because he just likes to be alone. He doesn't know. Anyways, he likes being alone, as much as he is used to being with others; there is just something about being by himself that he likes. He is the type that if he is in the company of others, he will be in the back, listening and watching; but not interacting. Unless someone starts an interaction, which there is always a chance of him just turning away or getting up and moving, there is a small chance that he will intigate one. Unless there is something of importance to be said, of course, but in causal interactions? Not so much. There are times though, when he had gotten an unusual fright from something, which is saying something because he is not of the type to get easily frazzled, he does like the company of others; safety in numbers and all that. The noise of others are just reassuring in ways he cannot describe. Still doesn't mean he will initiate conversation, more like just be there. He kind of has a love-hate relationship with being with others. It should be clear that he does not trust easily, he is cautious of any strangers around him; this is a good trait, but sometimes it could make allies think he doesn't trust them when he really does but he doesn't know how to show it without sounding or looking entirely stupid. It would take a long time for him to entirely trust someone, someone that the damned implant lets him befriend; and not even he knows how he would act, if his personality would be fundamentally the same or not.

With his silence also comes what looks to others as indifference to things. He is very good at keeping a blank face when facing who knows what; at masking the true emotions underneath. He doesn't like his emotions to be known, the only exception to this being in a fight; anyone can tell he is letting his emotions flow but they're controlled, otherwise? Nope. Anyone tries to get all touchy-feely with emotions on him? Nope. He will just get a 'I'm so done' look and walk off, or just ignore them if possible. That actually is basically his answer to most annoying people, ignore or leave. He is a quick person, in terms of intellect; sure, some social cues usually go over his head, but there is no denying he is clever.

Likes: Moving, activity is something that can burn out the negative emotions and such, it's carthritic to him; though a spar or fight really helps out.

The dark, while others are uneasy in the darkness due to limited sight and imaginations going wild; he is quite at home in it. It does help that he can see very well in it. He likes the fact that it hides him, unless someone got a night vision device. He can skulk around under the black's cover, unseen, unheard.

Being alone. It is just nice, though it is easy for his thoughts to go all depressing on him; but he just likes the quietness for some reason.

Being with others. It is a love-hate relationship for him, sometimes he is just not in the mood for being around others, even if he can't get away from them. Sometimes he enjoys the background noise. It really depends on him.

Dislikes: The situation he is in, being born and raised for this life; being treated like property when he is a living, breathing, intelligent, being. His very nature cries out against it.

Being touched. Even if it's just a casual pat or something, he doesn't like it. His automatic reaction is to flinch or start. If he needs to tolerate it for the sake of something, then he will, but it doesn't really mean he will like it necessarily.

Strengths: As mentioned before, the way he fights when up close. His vicious way of attack usually finishes a fight quite quickly after it starts; or sometimes before it even starts. Outside of training or sparring, he fights like he is a wounded, cornered, anmal; for his life.

Modifications, they really do help out.

Weaknesses: His night vision modification. Throw a light generade or anything that makes a bright flash of light, then that'll disorient him more than the average person, it is more painful to get a burst of light in his face than with average sight. Because his night sight is strongest, therefore he has more trouble in bright environments than in the dark. The amount of time it takes him to recover depends on how dark the area is, because he'll be more sensitive to light in the darkness; how close it is to him, because despite lighting, getting a faceful of light will take him out for a bit; and the intensity of the brightness, because a light that is blinding to regular people is off the charts painful for him.

Backstory: Not anything special, pretty normal for a G-mod.

Affiliations: Open, PM me

Kin:

Other:
Thunderbird

Edited at October 26, 2021 12:13 AM by the Wayne pack
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 01:16 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Do I have to have knowledge of actual genes in order to fill out genetic modifications? Because I am horrible at remembering that sutff.
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 01:20 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
No, you don't have to give the exact gene name and such, however just a basic and general description of what is does.
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 01:21 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thanks.
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 02:12 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Species:
Scrok
Pronouns:
They/Them
Xe/Xem/Xyr
Sexual Orientation:
Demiromantic Pansexual
I.D. Chip Number / Serial Number:
#A.S.- 4409
Soilder I.D. Number:
#S-10
Squad/Squadron Preferance:
White Skull Squadron
Powers / Genetic Modification:
Note: For G-Mods, a max of 4 mods will be allowed.
Thoughts On Being a part of The Order:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory: Optional
Affiliations:
Kin:
Other:
P-YRSITE | Futuristic Human / Sci-fi RP | OpenOctober 22, 2021 02:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral