Wolf Play : The Art Of War | Wolf RP | Open
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   14 

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:13 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Jehoiakim is accepted.
_________
Interstellar
Reserved!
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
AWESOME! Thanks Spell.

Spellbound said:
Jehoiakim is accepted.
_________
Interstellar
Reserved!

The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Spellbound said:
Jehoiakim is accepted.
_________
Interstellar
Reserved!

woop. commander instead of overlady's pet, then?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:20 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Commander is available , so you'll have a Combatant then?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yep! ^^
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 12:43 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stock Images. Credits to Quiet-bliss on DA
Name:
Deyanira
" Man-destroyer "
Outsider ;
Outsider
Desired Rank:
Unknown
Thoughts On Your Pack:
N/A
Appearance:

Nira is a very dark wolf in appearance. She has a bit of height to her, short next to her pack but enough to be sizable next to other packs. She has a lean, agile body, rippling with muscles under her long fur. As she lived in colder regions, her coat is long and warm, thickest around her neck, tail, and underbelly. She stands tall and proud, head always lifted high, tail straight out, level to the ground. She has big paws, big teeth, and an elegant, narrow face, much more suitable as a female young wolf. She may have a big body, but she still holds a feminine way of looking, with batty eyes, dumbfounded expressions, and a very elegant way of moving. This was all training, as she never truly was so innocent.

Nira's coat is mostly black. She doesn't have pitch black fur, but rather toned down from absolute darkness. Covering most of her shoulders and a bit of her back is a pale silver patch of fur, shaped almost like her own angel wings, but lacking the details other then relative placement. Her coat is much paler on her underside, fading to a dark grey with dark copper streaks running across her forelegs like little scratches. Her eyes are a dark golden brown, almost like copper and gold with hints of coffee in the centre.

Personality:

Beware of her glittering eyes and polished lies - for she can bring to ruin if she so desired.

Such a pretty face - so sad it's full of hidden malice and sadness

Cunning, intellectually gifted , and a grand preformer describes this dame very well. This female is very gifted intellectually - she is able to concoct grand schemes and beautifully woven stories. She always has a backup plan for her plan, it seems she never fails when it comes to her plans : however - she can be an overthinker when it comes to plans. Sometimes they can be too elaborate or wild that it may seem that it'll fall through, but somehow by a stoke of luck they do. Of course some of her plans can fail - and many have which have lead to disasterous consequences. She is a meticulous planner - making sure every single detail fits in place before she even suggests or goes through with it. Her level-headed nature keeps her sane, and able to keep her calm under immense pressure.

This female has many visages - it's depending on you which one you will see. Within her Pack - she's a cold and abrasive creature. One always bearing her fangs and giving a condesending glance - she appears arrogant and speaks like it as well. Others view her as stuck-up and snobbish, one who only looks out for herself and wouldn't care if the fell off a cliff. She takes her job seriously and doesn't have time for nonsense, and her job made her ourank others - and she made it very clear she was different from them. She sees through facades masterfully, as it takes a conartist to know one. However, though many had this preconcived notion of her - it was because of rumors, why? Because she was silent, observant - watching them from afar, she wasn't one to socialize or talk to others. She found it quite futile to make conversation with them. This dame won't let anyone see what she is thinking - emotions are for fools. They only get her into trouble. Show fear, and your enemies will prey upon your weakness. Show joy, and you will seem spineless. Show love? You have a chance at being shoved away. She will rarely speak unless spoken to. She is always calm, composed, and rational during every situation, as a result. However, when she's on the job or they have information it's different : she tolerates conversation - also long as it gives her valuable information.

Outside her pack when she runs the 'errands' , required of her- she plays many parts. Oh? You catch her roaming on your territory - my, my what an inquisitive and harmless creature she becomes. One with big warm eyes - baiting you into helping her. Not to mention her look of absolute fascination in seeing new things and meeting new wolves! A little smiley, with a lazy grin on her maw and asking slightly dumb questions. Or maybe she doesn't feel like playing dumb that day - maybe she's a smooth talking vixen? One with a flirtatious grin, a refined and elegant sway in her hips, and an intoxicatingly sultry tone of voice. Oh yes - playing the darling damsel in distress, with her lovley appearance, it's quite hard to miss her. Maybe she's a messanger from a far away pack - ah, yes , she knows how to elaboratly create stories - so creating a fictious pack is child's play. Oh yes, she may get wolves to like her and even climb in their ranks - but, once she has the information she needs : she's gone. And if her cover is broken - she won't hesitate to kill. No - if you are a hinderance or ruin her plan she will find a way to get rid of you. She's killed before and she'd do it again.

This female despite her colder tendicies does have some warmth to her. Yes, she's a conartist - that's her job. However, she can use her words to deliver an inspiring speech if she so chose - not to mention an undeniable charisma about her. The ways she walks and talks with confidence in herself - never letting anyone take advantage of her or those she does care about. She's incredibly hardworking and loyal to whoever gains her loyalty - and she's quite the femme who appreaciates good leaders and despises tyranical ones. Yes, she can be a light and source of comfort when need be, but that's when she completely takes of her mask and released her true self and not playing the part of another "character."

Mate:
Crush:
Offspring:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at October 18, 2021 03:04 PM by Spellbound
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Am i in?
The Art Of War | Wolf RP | OpenOctober 18, 2021 01:20 PM