Wolf Play : Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Boeing
11:34:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
holy crap FMC is half an hour away
I keep forgetting
11:34:09 
hi
 Zeraphia
11:33:47 Spooky Vah
See, I prefer more... round about trauma rather than... /that/

That just... feels like too much...
 distant-screams
11:33:30 katy | beetle
-Click-
name ideas for my new oc? :)
 Luna👻
11:33:20 Silver (She/her)
Hi star!
 Zeraphia
11:33:16 Spooky Vah
Techno

Oh go for it! I'm always open for help when it comes to Ocs XD

Naming Finch took forever--
 Luna👻
11:33:08 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Oh I have many good trauma ideas I also have a guy who was kidnapped very young and raised by his abusive kidnappers then finds out his life is a lie, finds his parents, then they get killed in front of him I am evil
 technoblade
11:32:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Want me to DM you?
 ST4RB10SS0M
11:32:12 Star/Bloss
Hey chat^^
 Luna👻
11:31:37 Silver (She/her)
* OC not of
 Destinations End
11:31:35 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I'm super excited for tonight and really hope to not get disappointed like last time :/

The Aurora Borealis is supposed be visible where I live in the states tonight
 Magnus Bane
11:31:35 Mag/Maggy
Ready for FMC :D
 Zeraphia
11:31:06 Spooky Vah
Techno

I might need some help XD

I'm not great at pre-traumatizing characters XD
 Nevermore.
11:31:06 Never/Nev
Vah

On one hand I want to say he's too cute but on the other I say destroy him. Always leads to the best character developments
 Luna👻
11:30:59 Silver (She/her)
Vah
Ooo, traumatize! I have this one of whoÂ’s mom died and his dad was cheating and then physically abused him and he got beat up to the point of hospitalization like 7 times at school and h was expiremented on but he found a boi he loves :) thatÂ’s the one thing that went right in his life
 technoblade
11:29:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Do it! If you need help I can always tell you what I did to mine XD
 Luna👻
11:29:09 Silver (She/her)
One time I lost- what was it- my ankles or something like that
 Zeraphia
11:28:48 Spooky Vah
Hmm... to traumatize or to not...

-Click-

Decisions, decisions.
 technoblade
11:28:42 Lil Techy | Techno
-86 spaces left in this hole.

This is why I should invest more in relic hole expansions...
 Boeing
11:28:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Luna
Not yet. I think.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Red Fox : -4
Death Adder : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Dark Moon said:
Name: Heather Smith
Regnum: Silvus
Sexuality: Straight
Element(s): Earth
Spirit Partner: Alesta, Red fox
Appearance:
Heather: Heather is rather beautiful. She stands at 4'8, with a sunkissed tan. Her face is heart-shaped, with small freckles lining her nose and cheekbones. Due to her occupation, Heather has rather defined muscles, at least for a girl. She is not bulky, by any means, but she also isn't stick figure-like.
Heather's eyes are silver with just a hint of blue, giving her a cold, untouchable aura. Heather sports brown hair, bordering on the line of red, but not quite. Her hair runs down to her waist, but most of the time, Heather braids it back in a single braid. Due to this, when her hair is down, it has a slight wave.
When Alesta isn't in animal form, she becomes an intricate black tattoo on Heather's left forearm. The tattoo is stark black with decorative swirls spreading from a somewhat geometric drawing of a fox jumping.
Alesta: Alesta is a fine specimen, if a little small. She stands at 15 inches at the shoulder and is 21 inches long, not including her tail. Alesta is slim but well-built. Her fur is the famous rustish-barnish color red, with dark brown legs and ear tip, and white underbelly and tail tip. Alesta's eyes are dark amber, not quite brown, but bordering on it.
Backstory (optional): At age 15, Heather had already seen death. Her mother had died giving birth to her young brother only two years ago.
Personality (optional): Manipulative, hot-tempered, protective (I'll add more later maybe)
Strengths: acting, brave, weaponry
Skills given from bonding/Skills from transformation: Enhanced hearing, speed/explosiveness (jump height)
Weaknesses: Patience, endurance, physical strength
Did you read everything?: Regnum

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 7, 2021 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted

Finnick said:
Y'know what? Forget Kaia. It's Ronan time. Might remake her later but might not.

(Guardian in Training)

"And I'm gonna make room
To love you through and through and through and through...
The slow and barren seasons, too."

Name: Ronan
Age: 16, one of the newest additions to the training regime.
Regnum: Silvus
Sexuality: Bisexual
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Earth. Why does Aether have 2 elements?
Spirit Partner (name and species): Anvinder ("Vin") - Moose

Appearance
Ronan is the very definition of tall and gangly, standing at a solid 6'0, but with stick-thin, lean and wiry build. He is physically fit and strong, but has yet to gain much in the way of bulk muscle. His skin is fair, a bit tanned from the sun as he spends a lot of time outside (though usually in the cool and shade of the forest.) His hair is a little too long, dark oak brown, wavy and messy-looking even when he tries to brush it. It is slightly longer on top and shorter on the sides, though not by a lot. His eyes are a soft green color, gentle and warm. Ronan always seems lost, with a resting vague, neutral look usually on his face.

Anvinder himself is exactly what you'd expect - a huge, muscular and powerful creature, standing at a mountanous 6'3 at the shoulder and weighing easily 900 pounds. He boasts an impressive set of antlers, long, powerful legs and sharp hooves that make him quite menacing to anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instinct in them. His fur is thick and shaggy, not silky or soft but rough, rugged and incredibly warm. Anvinder comes off as very stoic, not usually approaching strangers, seeming to watch them very carefully if they approach Ronan.

Backstory: Ronan was born the third of 4 brothers. Each one of them ambitious and bold, determined to take the world by storm when they turned 15. Although his parents were loving and did their best to balance work, home and family, Ronan was often pushed to the side by his more vocal, impressive and driven siblings. He could never quite understand why they wanted so desperately for things to change, and was always happy in their small village, enjoying the peace of the forest and the routine of hunting, work and schooling. Until he turned 15, that is. Everything changed when he bonded with Anvinder. Ronan was quite frightened of him at first, a hulking mass of shaggy fur and sharp antlers. But as they got to know each other, his Earth powers grew at an exceptional rate. His parents were stunned and delighted when he was recruited to join Spirit Guardian training. His siblings were shocked too - and likely envious. Of course he couldn't refuse such an offer, so he accepted. He figured this would give him the chance to change the world for the better.

Personality: Ronan doesn't consider himself anything special, and generally comes across as an average, nice and vaguely friendly guy. Quiet but sociable, enjoying the company of people, never taking the spotlight for himself but happy to support others towards their goals. However, the biggest feeling others get from him is a sense of being... lost. Undirected, wandering through life without a real purpose or goal. Ronan is more concerned with keeping everything like it is. Whether he's aware of it or not he is constantly maintaining the balance of peace and contentment in the present moment, with little thought of the future. He hates conflict, and is always the first to break up fights, practically begging the angry pair to talk it out before resorting to violence. Ronan is a very gentle-hearted, humble and loving person, deeply loyal to family and friends, and tries to be respectful to everyone he meets. And he has a simplistic wisdom to him that will come out if he is asked for advice. Ronan is a highly intuitive person, operating off of some strange, invisible feeling rather than facts and logic. He is good at unconsciously sensing things - the mood in a room, the ground beneath his feet - which makes him a surprisingly spiritual and even wise person. He doesn't come off like he is trying to prove anything, to be anything other than what he is. And he wouldn't know how to even if he wanted to. He is a very genuine, honest person.
However, in times of stress or conflict, Ronan is usually the first to crack. He hates fighting, no matter who is doing it, and moves slowly under pressure. He is terribly unsure of himself even in the best of circumstances, always turning to authority to tell him what to do and how to do it. This can mean others think he is stupid, slow or even playing dumb out of spite, to slow the group down. He is a very trusting person, rather oblivious, distant and unobservant at times, and would have no idea if someone was manipulating him for their own gain. In an argument he finds he can empathize with both people, see through the eyes of both sides, which makes it impossible to choose one. Arguments lead to stalemates, which leads to people being annoyed with him. He tends to stick to himself, where he isn't bothering anyone or wasting their time. Ronan almost never gets angry, but when he does he bottles it up and expresses it through passive-aggression. Subtle digs and noncompliance (or malicious compliance) are his main game. But the need to keep the peace between everyone stops him from communicating his wants and needs.
Anvinder is starkly different from the young, quiet, unsure boy who summoned him - powerful and unwavering, unafraid of anything. And yet you'll find he is extremely gentle and has a stabilizing, calming presence to all who can unlearn their fear of him. How could anyone think of harming you under the protection of such a giant? Ronan has come to learn this, and now takes comfort in his presence. Although the two are still learning to understand and respect one another.
Strengths: A peaceful, gentle and genuine non-judgemental vibe that makes people feel comfortable around him, good intuition, humble and a good team player, physical strength, very athletic in a wide variety of skills from swimming to climbing to running. He is incredibly strong for his thin, lanky build thanks to his bond, so he can lift and haul very heavy things without issue.

Skills given from bonding: Unusually powerful earth powers, disproportionate physical strength despite his thin build, keen senses of hearing, sight and smell, heightened reflexes and an extra strong sense of gut intuition. Compassionate and can be a strong protector of weaker or smaller creatures in times of crisis.

Weaknesses: Bottling up his emotions and not expressing wants/needs leads to passive-aggressiveness and resentment for those who wronged him. Hates conflict in any form and gets stressed out when forced to make quick decisions or fight. Tends to mirror the feelings and opinions of those around him to keep the peace, and sometimes gets lost in the chaos of other people's drama. Physically, stealth and silent movement isn't easy for him. He can be rather clumsy, as well as spacey at times, overlooking obvious things or asking silly questions. Trusts authority a little too much, over his own instincts.

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 9, 2021 06:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do y'all want to start a discussion thread?
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 10, 2021 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Why not
Name: Alexandra Bolton
Regnum: Nox
Element(s): wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): crow
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Unsuccessful
Appearance (both animals and humans):
Human: Alex is the perfect example of a person born in Nox, with a little animal thrown in. Her skin is as pale as milk, no freckles in sight. Alex is rather tall, standing at a good 5'6. Of course, Alex has scars. The most noticeable is the one running down her left cheek, narrowly missing her eye. Speaking of eyes, Alex's eyes are dark brown, almost black, and can seem almost beady. Similarly, Alex's hair is pure black, which fades to thin black feathers past her shoulders. Alex wears simple clothes with plenty of pockets, perfect for pickpocketing. When shifted, Alex is a perfect copy of her spirit partner.
Crow: Alex is a rather large crow, measuring in at 51 cm long, with a wingspan of 89 cm. Her feathers are well-maintained, and pure black. Similarly, Alex's beak and talons are the color of stainless steel, but in the darkness of Nox, seem more like black. Her eyes are beady, with small irises of dark brown and large pupils.
Backstory (optional): Alex was just one of the many kids growing up on the streets in Nox. To make money, Alex worked for clubs, pulling slight of hand and other little tricks to relieve people of their heavy purses. When the Unseen contacted Alex, promising money in return for work, she didn't hesitate. They had given Alex some bitter drink, and something had, changed. Later, Alex had realized that her hair now contained feathers, and that her eyes had darkened to an almost unnatural color. The Unseen promised to help Alex with her transformations, but after their last promise, Alex doubted. Still, it was better than trying to explain everything to the Spirit Guardians.
Personality (optional): Untrusting, confident, manipulative, loner, cunning. (Might add more later)
Strengths: Pickpoketing, street-wise, confident
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Flight, enhanced eyesight, better memory
Weaknesses: Patience, over confident, claustrophobia, untrusting

Edited at October 11, 2021 10:34 AM by Dark Moon
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 10, 2021 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Unsuccessful unseen don't have actual partners. In your case, Alexandra would be merged with Teivel. Also, I will get on the discussion thread, I've just been a bit busy.

Dark Moon said:
Why not
Spirit Partner (name and species): Teivel the crow
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Unsuccessful
Alex: Alex is the perfect example of a person born in Nox, with a little animal thrown in. Her skin is as pale as milk, no freckles in sight. Alex is rather tall, standing at a good 5'6. Of course, Alex has scars. The most noticeable is the one running down her left cheek, narrowly missing her eye. Speaking of eyes, Alex's eyes are dark brown, almost black, and can seem almost beady. Similarly, Alex's hair is pure black, which fades to thin black feathers past her shoulders. Alex wears simple clothes with plenty of pockets, perfect for pickpocketing. When shifted, Alex is a perfect copy of her spirit partner.
Teivel: Teivel is a rather large crow, measuring in at 51 cm long, with a wingspan of 89 cm. His feathers are well-maintained, and pure black. Similarly, Teivel's beak and talons are the color of stainless steel, but in the darkness of Nox, seem more like black. His eyes are beady, with small iriss of dark brown and large pupils.
Backstory (optional): Alex was just one of the many kids growing up on the streets in Nox. To make money, Alex worked for clubs, pulling slight of hand and other little tricks to relieve people of their heavy purses. When the Unseen contacted Alex, promising money in return for work, she didn't hesitate. They had given Alex some bitter drink, and Teivel had just, appeared. Later, Alex had realized that her hair now contained feathers, and that her eyes had darkened to an almost unnatural color. The Unseen promised to help Alex with her transformations, but after their last promise, Alex doubted. Still, it was better than trying to explain everything to the Spirit Guardians.
Personality (optional): Untrusting, confident, manipulative, loner, cunning. (Might add more later)
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Flight, enhanced eyesight, better memory

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 11, 2021 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lightning Chasers said:
Unsuccessful unseen don't have actual partners. In your case, Alexandra would be merged with Teivel. Also, I will get on the discussion thread, I've just been a bit busy.

Dark Moon said:
Why not
Spirit Partner (name and species): Teivel the crow
Alex: Alex is the perfect example of a person born in Nox, with a little animal thrown in. Her skin is as pale as milk, no freckles in sight. Alex is rather tall, standing at a good 5'6. Of course, Alex has scars. The most noticeable is the one running down her left cheek, narrowly missing her eye. Speaking of eyes, Alex's eyes are dark brown, almost black, and can seem almost beady. Similarly, Alex's hair is pure black, which fades to thin black feathers past her shoulders. Alex wears simple clothes with plenty of pockets, perfect for pickpocketing. When shifted, Alex is a perfect copy of her spirit partner.
Teivel: Teivel is a rather large crow, measuring in at 51 cm long, with a wingspan of 89 cm. His feathers are well-maintained, and pure black. Similarly, Teivel's beak and talons are the color of stainless steel, but in the darkness of Nox, seem more like black. His eyes are beady, with small iriss of dark brown and large pupils.
Backstory (optional): Alex was just one of the many kids growing up on the streets in Nox. To make money, Alex worked for clubs, pulling slight of hand and other little tricks to relieve people of their heavy purses. When the Unseen contacted Alex, promising money in return for work, she didn't hesitate. They had given Alex some bitter drink, and Teivel had just, appeared. Later, Alex had realized that her hair now contained feathers, and that her eyes had darkened to an almost unnatural color. The Unseen promised to help Alex with her transformations, but after their last promise, Alex doubted. Still, it was better than trying to explain everything to the Spirit Guardians.

Oh, alright, I fixed it.
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 11, 2021 03:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Dark Moon said:
Why not
Spirit Partner (name and species): crow
Human: Alex is the perfect example of a person born in Nox, with a little animal thrown in. Her skin is as pale as milk, no freckles in sight. Alex is rather tall, standing at a good 5'6. Of course, Alex has scars. The most noticeable is the one running down her left cheek, narrowly missing her eye. Speaking of eyes, Alex's eyes are dark brown, almost black, and can seem almost beady. Similarly, Alex's hair is pure black, which fades to thin black feathers past her shoulders. Alex wears simple clothes with plenty of pockets, perfect for pickpocketing. When shifted, Alex is a perfect copy of her spirit partner.
Crow: Alex is a rather large crow, measuring in at 51 cm long, with a wingspan of 89 cm. Her feathers are well-maintained, and pure black. Similarly, Alex's beak and talons are the color of stainless steel, but in the darkness of Nox, seem more like black. Her eyes are beady, with small irises of dark brown and large pupils.
Backstory (optional): Alex was just one of the many kids growing up on the streets in Nox. To make money, Alex worked for clubs, pulling slight of hand and other little tricks to relieve people of their heavy purses. When the Unseen contacted Alex, promising money in return for work, she didn't hesitate. They had given Alex some bitter drink, and something had, changed. Later, Alex had realized that her hair now contained feathers, and that her eyes had darkened to an almost unnatural color. The Unseen promised to help Alex with her transformations, but after their last promise, Alex doubted. Still, it was better than trying to explain everything to the Spirit Guardians.

Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 11, 2021 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Discussion thread is now at the bottom of the first post!
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 19, 2021 06:38 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Azul Cure
Regnum: Lumen
Element(s) (1 for a normal person, 2 for a chosen one): Light, Wind
Spirit Partner (name and species): Lumen
(only if an Unseen) Successful (force bonded) or Unsuccessful (Shifter): Successful
Azul had very dark tan skin from being in the sun all the time. He has sandy blond hair, with icy blue eyes, that feel like they can cut through you like butter. He is well build (bone wise) and very muscular and strong.
Lumen is a proud beast, a palomino stallion with golden wings that have silver tips, and he has deep blue eyes
Backstory (optional): Azul was from a rich family, but for some reason, just is the storm cloud along a blue sky. His family doesn't know why.
Personality (optional):
Azul comes from a rich family, but he can often be found hiding in the shadows watching people. He is judgey at first, but once he warms up, he is the most helpful person you can hae around. He wears all black hoodies.
Strengths:
Azul is both physically stong, and mentally strong. Azul is great at hiding in the shadows, to the point that he just fades in with the background. He is also great at coming up on people without them seeing him.
Skills given from bonding(normal person, successfully bonded Unseen)/Skills from transformation(unseen shifter): Water
Weaknesses: Fire, Azul hates fire, bugs, lovey feelings, and being in big groups.
Fixed it ^^

Edited at November 9, 2021 06:56 PM by Jumping Wolves
Etherea Fantasy RP (Semi-Lit) (Sign-Ups)October 31, 2021 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
is this dead :(

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved