Wolf Play : Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!
Chatbox
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:13:22 Snowdrop, Belle
Thank you
 distant-screams
04:12:24 katy | beetle
Snowdrop,
good rarity, but her weight and vitals are pretty bad. i'd say she's decent
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:11:43 Snowdrop, Belle
Is this a good wolf?
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
04:09:56 Crook, She/her
This is the best pup I have ever gotten besides OceanEyes lol such a lucky little guy.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:45:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

A link might be helpfull
 Amygdala
03:44:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay he needs a name

I usually go with kpop song titles
 Amygdala
03:39:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fairy
What the hell...share me your secret
 Fairy Tale Wolves
03:39:23 Fairy
-WP Click-
Fav wolf ever! Twin SV Leuc females
 Amygdala
03:29:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good morning chat
 Sassy Otaku
03:15:09 Chuuya/Ruggie
Finally finished the moves I wanted to do
Now I think it's bedtime
 Salem
03:07:23 Bell
Support?
-WP Click-
 Salem
03:04:15 Bell
Tama keeps attacking my water bottle >.>
 ZEFHYR
03:01:31 
i bet
 Salem
02:59:53 Bell
Sounds good :P

I finally have a use for my blue jay feathers *^*
 ZEFHYR
02:58:46 
welp you wont be hearing from me again lol
 Salem
02:58:06 Bell
I also wouldn't assume it was you, it could've been anyone else
 Salem
02:57:36 Bell
I mean, I have the wolf I want CP on in the featured slot. It's kinda very clear ^^"
I understand if the wolf was linked in chat, but when they aren't it's kinda annoying when it's randomly on a wolf I never use, on stats that won't help it

It's more of a thing of I don't like when people waste CP on wolves that don't need it
 ZEFHYR
02:56:40 
just saying thanks
 ZEFHYR
02:56:00 
hey that could have been me. when someone answers me or whatever i give paws, CP, wishbones... and I often look for the wolf with least points to add to. Hoping someday, someone will do the same. maybe.
 Salem
02:47:49 Bell
I love it when people give CP to the wrong wolves >.>
It always happens that it's a wolf I don't use at all

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Jaguar : -4
Death Adder : +2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 2, 2021 08:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

[3/4]

Oh yes folks, it's happening.

Name:

Saga
Herd or Band:
The Wild Herd
Lead Mare
Appearance:

Saga is a statuesque mare who stands at about 15.2 hh, and while she might not be the tallest of equines, she moves about with a dignified grace that makes her seem taller than she actually is. She holds a powerful build, muscular without making her appear heavy, except when she is with foal. She has long, powerful legs, with hooves that she trusts to carry her through even the toughest of terrain. The mare is sure footed to say the least, the type to adjust to her environment. Since the mare has had a few foals, her belly is a bit rounder than other mares, particularly younger ones or ones who have yet to have their own offspring, but ti doesn't detract from the feminine grace the female seems to exude.

Saga is a mare of beautiful complexion. Her coat has greyed out from it's original color, giving her a dappled grey look that often looks like stars in a cloudy night sky. Her legs and hide are not as heavily dappled, and are darker than the rest of her body, appearing almost like their original shade of midnight. This same darkness is also evident on the bottom of her belly, though it too has begun to dapple out, and will soon be the same color as the rest of her, whereas her legs will remain black from the knee down as she ages.

The mare also has black on her face, specifically her nose is black, whereas the rest of her face is the pale grey color that the rest of her body is. She does, however, have one little splotch of black on her left cheek, which almost acts as a distinguishable feature that allows her to be easily picked out from a crowd of dapple grey mares. The exquisit mare also has the most interesting mane and tail that greys can have. They are an ombre of colors, her mane starting as a darker grey at her forelock, and paling out to white as her it goes down her neck. Her tail, though is different, starting out white, then seem to start to darken towards grey, before abruptly transitioning to a blonde color. This is often do to the fact that the ends of her tail are older and have longer been bleached by the sun.

Along with her primarily greyscale appearance, the mare has a pair of eyes to match. Her orbs are basically the personfication of cold steel, cold and almost metallic in shine, not quite pale enough to be icy, but too light to be anything resembling charcoal. One might be able to convince someone they are stormy, but not so much the middle of a storm, but more so the promise of one, when the clouds are still light. Her voice is a lower register for females, but able to rise in octave whenever the female is in one of her fiery moods or someone has crossed her. And with a silver tongue and venomous words, her rich, silky tones do little to dampen the pain it can cause.

Scar wise, the mare is nothing like the brutes of her species, and her coat is almost in pristine condition. She has a few nip or bite marks on her coat from various others, but nothing big or noteworthy that mars the surface of her coat.

Personality:

Saga is a female with a personality of the complicated variety. She comes off as a rather serious mare at first, but not so much as that she can't relax and enjoy life. She just has little tolerance for disrespect or nuisances, and if you are obnoxious, that is even more points against you. The mare just has pretty high expectations for those who are around her, but she also can be pleasant to be around at times.

The mare has a witty brain practically designed for venomous remarks and rattling others in their hooves. She isn't the mare to hold punches just to appear ladylike, but you can bet the female will say them with such grace or dignity that she can make even a confident horse feel incompetent. That isn't to say she cold or ruthless, she knows where to draw the line and back off, but the mare has no qualms with mincing words, and naturally, she doesn't like to lose.

Despite her capability to verbally destroy someone (and she would), the mare is the farthest thing from hot tempered. She has a surprising amount of patience, and capable of keeping a clear head during things. Saga has a relatively level headed, which allows her to think on her feet, and adapt to what is going on. That isn't to say she can't get irritated, but the mare is not the type to lose her head, yell, or throw a fit. The most you might see her get is frustrated, and all that does is cause the female to dig in her heels and become defiant and/or spiteful.

That all being said, there is a relaxed side to Saga that is often seen when she is left alone or in the company of others that she enjoys. She smiles more, laughs more, and can even joke around too. This side of her is where her understanding and compassion shine through, showing her to be a motherly and supportive character, someone who is in the corner of those she loves. Saga isn't the type to abandon those she loves or trusts. Of course, her trust is a fickle thing, and once it's broken, it's nearly impossible to win back. The mare doesn't play around when it comes to her heart.

Crush:

None
Mate:

The Lead Stallion
Foals:
Has 1 Yearling and Foal;
Open to Adult Offspring as Well
Open to her being with foal.
Kin:
Poss. Open
Affiliations:
Nisaba - WIP
TBA
Other:

Credit for All Images Belongs to LuDa-Stock on DA. Stock Images, Free to Use on SIM Games.

Edited at October 4, 2021 09:20 AM by Imperial Sands
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 2, 2021 09:17 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nisaba is complete .
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 2, 2021 09:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nisaba is accepted, I'll add her :)
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 2, 2021 10:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[4/4]

Name:

Luyu;
Meaning "Wild Dove"
6 Years
Mare/Female
Herd or Band:

The Wild Herd

Herd Mare
Appearance:

Palomino Mare; On the Paler Side
16.1 hh; Little bit on the Taller Side
Light Golden Cream in Color
Soft Cream Colored Mane & Tail
Medium Length Mane, Long Tail
White Stare on Forehead
One White Stocking and One White Sock on Back Legs
Grey, Velvety Nose
A Scent that is the Epitome of Honeysuckle and Vanilla

Personality:

WIP
Kind & Sweet
Good Natured
Soft Spoken & A lil Quiet
Compassionate & Caring
Patient; Tries to be Understanding
A bit Timid in Nature
Not the Most Confident
Easily Flustered (Not in Anger)
Almost Motherly Towards Others (Not Overbearing)

Crush:

Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open
Kin:

Poss. Open
Affiliations:

WIP
Other:

Credit for All Images Belongs to Velvet-Stain on DA. These are Stock Images.

Edited at October 15, 2021 04:30 AM by Imperial Sands
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 2, 2021 11:05 PM

ataciara

Neutral

Give Award
WHISTLING BREEZE
Affectionately known as Whistle for short
[ Age ]
11 years
. .
[ Gender ]
Mare / Female
. .
[ Breed ]
Irish Cob
. .
[ Herd or Band ]
Broodmares
. .
[ Rank ]
Herd Mare
Whistling Breeze was a Vaulting horse back when she was an owned horse, and was selected due to her build. The mare is muscular without being overly so, with a defined muscle mass rippling beneath her short coat. She is built with a wide chest, strong legs, and a short, thick neck; with this appearance, she is an ideal horse for the equestrian sport.
The mare is what would be classified as a Classic Vanner, standing at a mere 13.4 hands quite small but not short enough to be considered a mini, missing that mark by only .1 hands!
Her coat is the classic black and white piebald, with a long mane of pristine white coloration, with only her forelock and her naturally "curly" tail maintaining a deep black color.
[ Personality ]
Whistling Breeze is a mare best described as "fit for a duchess"; she has a relaxed gait and travels with a step so smooth that it hardly jostles her rider more than would be natural for the saddle.
[ Crush ]
N/A
. .
[ Mate ]
N/A
. .
[ Foals ]
Old Blue Soldier [6Y, Sold]
Also open to have fostered younger horse(s)
. .
[ Kin ]
Open to a younger half sister, DM me
. .
[ Affiliations ]
WIP
[ Other ]
Whistling Breeze, funnily enough, is easily startled by bluebirds.
Image credits: kiltsrhott on DeviantArt kiltsrhott - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Edited at October 8, 2021 10:05 PM by zeorli
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 3, 2021 12:59 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bolt Action Bandit
"Bandit"

Mare || 3 || Broodmare Herd || Herd Mare || Thoroughbred

paint-horse-stock-by-tigressstocks-d5vlhnb-fullview-jpg-token-ey-J0e-XAi-Oi-JKV1-Qi-LCJhb-Gci-Oi-JIUz-I1-Ni-J9-e.jpg

(Credits to TigressStock on DA)

Bandit is a dappled red dun tobiano with a broad blaze down her entire face. She stands at nearly eighteen hands, boasts a slim but sturdy figure, and has a long tail but a relatively short mane. Her large, soft eyes are a dark gray and make her appear much more docile and innocent than she acts. Her mane and tail are mostly white, though she has some dark red streaks, the most obvious of which is her forelock. She has a powerful chest and hindquarters, giving her an advantage in speed, and her stamina is excellent. She has ears that slightly curl at the tips.

She carries herself with the strong, easy stride of a racehorse. A purebred thoroughbred, she has many famous racers in her lines. Her muscles have pent up power behind them and her sleek coat shows them off well. There is no doubting the strength she has, and being a tall horse doesn't hurt for the intimidation factor.

Her eyes carry a fire to them that gives her a no-nonsense look. She is an elegant creature, sleek and refined, the picturesque thoroughbred with both looks and quality.

Personality

Born, bred, and trained to race, Bandit has the characteristic fire and drive of the thoroughbred. She can't -- won't -- stay still for long and is extremely competitive. A horse next to her is walking a few paces faster? She trots. The horse pulls up beside her again? Challenge accepted. Her whole life has been a competition, living for the thrill, the adrenaline.

Of course, now that she is off the track for... well, for forever, Bandit does not care so much when it comes to someone beside her. She has always wanted to be her own boss, though she is fairly comfortable working under the direction of another racehorse.

She still has a very strong personality and a drive for first place. She is bold but not disobedient, firm but not harsh. Bandit's focus now is on making sure her herdmates stay stafe and secure. This mare often takes the role of sentry upon herself, as she is fairly capable in confrontational situations. Bluebird. Bandit is still more of a loner at heart, not doing well in situations that she is not in charge of.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Foals

None

Kin

None

Affiliations

PM me

Other

neamh.jpg

Edited at October 3, 2021 01:08 AM by Rising Shadows
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 3, 2021 01:01 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cairo

3 || Stallion || Band Stallion || Lead Stallion of his own herd

cairo.jpg

Cairo is a handsome boi. He's a buckskin frame overo with a sleek, short coat and a medium length mane and tail. He has a lighter patch on his nose and four white stockings. His front knees gradient from his tan base to a dark, near black color. His muzzle does the same, though the black curves up to define his cheekbones and muscles. His entire mane is black with mouse brown streaks, though his tail is white at the dock and moves down into the deep brown and black.

Cairo stands at a fair sixteen hands, still slightly above average but nowhere near goliath. He has a sturdy build, though still lithe, and is well muscled.

He has cool, nearly black eyes and a dominant posture. His strong neck supports a regally-shaped head. Cairo's steps are light, almost like a dance, and his gait is smooth. He has a hard look to him, though. A cold sort of beauty.

Personality

In many stories, Cairo could be portrayed as the villain. Cold, cunning, ambitious. He has brains behind his (sort of) brawn. His voice is soft yet masculine. He is distant but omnipresent. A ghost, but alive. His youth is simply a bonus. This stallion does not fear death, nor does he become wary around other horses.

Predation is a challenge he accepts. His endurance and lithe movements allow him to outrun most of his canine or feline pursuers. Cairo will not go looking for trouble, but he is somewhat of an adrenaline junky; trouble does just seem to appear before him, especially as of late.

Despite his perceived immaturity, he does use his head. Cairo is a logical horse, down-to-earth, and uses his situation to his advantage whenever possible. He's good with solutions, good with negotiations, good with deception.

Cairo displays a harsh exterior under most circumstances; his muscles seem to be perpetually tense, his ears always flat, his steps quick and evasive. However, on the inside, he just wants to be known. Understood. Accepted.

Growing up, it was always his dream to lead. After all, what colt doesn't wish he had a herd of his own? Bluebird. Nevertheless, his ambition and desire for dominance were enough for him to constantly be frustrated by the leads' own power, and he left as soon as he was old enough to do so. He never strayed too far from the herd, though. Cairo always stayed within a mile or two radius of them all.

He isn't what one would call loyal, exactly. He is loyal to himself, yes, and to those he cares about. But as of now, his first priority is his own survival and progression. Stubbornness and a sharp tongue come more in handy than loyalty does, at the moment, and so he relies on those more. Besides, what is there to be loyal to when no one else is around? Perhaps, when he starts a family, loyalty will become more of a priority. But not now.

His dream is still to lead his own herd. The painted stallion will forever crave the patriarchal role. He wants foals, he wants a mate, he wants control. A misunderstood protagonist in his own story, he becomes the threatening antagonist in others.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Foals

None

Other

Credits for both images go to Valarian-Warrior on DA. Stock. cairo2.jpg

Edited at October 3, 2021 01:07 AM by Rising Shadows
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 3, 2021 01:05 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You just need to have Bandit's breed in her description or it's own place :)

Cairo is accepted
Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 3, 2021 01:05 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sage

3 || Stallion || Bachelor Stallion || Lead or Lieutenant

Credits to Staycalmpartyon on DA

boi2.jpg

Sage is a dark grulla stallion with a stocky build, sleek fur, and a thick black mane and tail. His legs have the typical silver dun darkness to just below the knees, then striping past them. His dorsal stripe is also extremely dark. His coat itself has a dusty silver sheen to it. He's a handsome horse with piercing dark blue eyes, strong and smooth features, and a few scars to his name. He stands at seventeen hands. His head is very thoroughbred in structure, with prominent nostrils and a streamline shape.

His body is well-muscled. A lean but well-defined chest and torso give way to sturdy legs with firm hooves and a long, straight neck. A long gash runs from his left pectoral to his shoulderblade from a fight with a cougar that he barely escaped from, and he has several nicks on his neck and sides from his encounters with both herd and bachelor stallions.

Personality

He was named for the dusky color of the sage plant -- not at all after the wise leaders. Sage is hard-headed, stubborn, and fiery in a dark sort of way. His collected, calm appearance is only dissolved in his eyes. They're always alight with some sort of internal fire, always dancing with devils. It's this look of mischief that often gets him into trouble with other horses.

He's a smooth talker and a flirt, though he won't approach mares with obvious love interests. He's more of a loner, though his end goal is, obviously, to find some lady friends. So far, he's at zero, but that's okay. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Danger is his middle name. If there's something tricky and potentially life-threatening, such as a particular stallion or a jump over a ravine, he'll try it. So far, he's still alive. He's known for mimicking the zigzag pattern of a rabbit, easily evading most attacks by predators or other horses. Sage is a total adrenaline junkie. He's wandered dangerously close to the large herd ever since he was kicked out.

Crush

We'll see

Mate

nOpE

Foals

None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

He was born in the wild herd and was kicked out recently.

boi.jpg

Horse Rp | In Need of Title | Open!October 3, 2021 01:06 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
You just need to have Bandit's breed in her description or it's own place :)

Cairo is accepted

Will do. Could I shift Cairo to a band stallion as well? ^^'

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us