Wolf Play : Journey To The Isles || Sign-ups
Chatbox
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:32:25 Zombified Breyer
@Eci
I guess I'll halve to use it then since you say that lol. Sorry for shortening your name but I know I'll butcher it if I type it out.
 starmutt
07:32:11 marsh | they/it
Emrys

pfp goes hard
 The Pumpkin King
07:31:05 Ecifircas
rai, don't turn my tears into a potion. That's so rude. You need to console me. That's what wofes do.
 Willow Tribe
07:30:57 Willow / Tibby
Hi Emrys
 Necromancin Dancin
07:30:53 Emrys (He/They)
question how come I have 0 mush yet the alliances I'm in have won some battles??
 technoblade
07:30:43 Lil Techy | Techno
how does one attain a dog jesus?
 The Pumpkin King
07:30:38 Ecifircas
Anatolian Shepherd, no, actually. The wolves are pretty consistently really good. :D
 Necromancin Dancin
07:29:52 Emrys (He/They)
hi chat
 starmutt
07:28:50 marsh | they/it
dog jesus
 Anatolian Shepherd
07:28:50 Zombified Breyer
I'm tempted to use my Charon's Blessing but I know I'll get a crap wolf if I do.
 Eternity
07:28:48 ET
dog jesus
 Obscurity
07:28:41 Tai
dog jesus
 Eternity
07:28:10 ET
I tried to stay in chat for one second </3 what did I miss LOL
 Magnus Bane
07:28:04 Mag/Maggy
Let's see how long it takes me to go through 1000 moves>.>
 technoblade
07:27:57 Lil Techy | Techno
I have not yet been graced with dog jesus
 technoblade
07:27:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tai

Semi busy here as well, i've been making adopts though so that's been fun.

I also dipped into my dragon hoard of moonflowers and made bank.
 starmutt
07:26:22 marsh | they/it
daily dog jesus plug
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:26:11 Tai
Kodi
Maybe I'll turn them into a potion

techno
I've been alright, pretty busy. You?
 The Pumpkin King
07:26:02 Ecifircas
Every time someone calls starmutt Marsh, I'm just reminded of my childhood crush on Randy Marsh.
 Willow Creek
07:26:01 
God damn it. My alpha female went into labor and she's gonna have her pups before the rollover into spring. I wanted her to hold out just a bit longer

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Water Moccasin : 0
Death Adder : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 2, 2021 09:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Oblivion said:

Could I reserve a defender? I'm working on a character right now, but it's going to take awhile.

will do!

{~Speakers_Of_Old~} said:

The Dragonborn said:
thank you very much! :D))

Okay, I did my best to fix it up. I based it off an axolotl because they're adorable :'D))

ah, i love axolotls! you're fully accepted now! :D
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 2, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at October 26, 2021 08:15 AM by {~Speakers_Of_Old~}
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 2, 2021 02:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

WIP

name

brishon

name meaning (opt.)

born in rain

nickname (opt.)

bri, shon (pronounced "shawn")

gender (pronouns)

demiboy (he/they)

subspecies

vaquita

sexuality

pansexual (masculine lean)

role

hunter

personality

tba

strengths / weaknesses

tba

likes / dislikes

+ rainy days, playing tag, making bubbles

tba

physical appearance

clothing (opt.)

n/a

accessories (opt.)

tba

history

tba

relationships

- Family

Friends: TBA

Crush(es): TBA

Significant Other(s): TBA

fun facts

-

-

-

Edited at September 3, 2021 08:38 PM by The Dragonborn
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 3, 2021 08:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Bahari

Name meaning

Sea in Swahili

Nickname

Baha, Hari,

Male (he/him)

Subspecies

Deep Sea Dragon

Sexuality

straight

Role

Defender

Personality

Bahari is tough, in both a good and bad way, however. He is a talented fighter and will fight until his last for the the pod and those he trusts. He doesn't trust many though. He is very introverted and hard to talk to. If someone really wanted to talk to him, they would have to do most, if not all, or the talking. It takes a lot to get Bahari to trust someone. Actions definitely speak louder than words, and if Bahari thinks you might be trustworthy, he will watch you and see how you act. If he finds someone he trusts he will stick by their side.

At times, Bahari can be quite brave, however, he is almost never brave enough to admit when he is wrong. He will argue until he can't if he believes he is right. If he agrees with someone, he will defend them to the best of his abilities, although, not like he would defend the entire pod.

Bahari is calm under pressure. It takes quite a bit to make him mad. Sometimes, though, he will need to just take a deep breath and calm himself. Bahari is very annoying when he is mad, and I wouldn't suggest trying to talk to him when he is mad. Sometimes, he remains calmer under pressure than when he isn't, which he doesn't mind... Much.

Strengths/Weaknesses

+ Fighting. He is quite talented, but he isn't the greatest. He still does his best and will fight to his very last breath.

+ Smart/observant. Bahari often picks up on clues someone else might or might not. He is quite thorough when he is "investigating" (He calls it investigating, but really it's more like thinking and looking)

- Speed. Bahari is quite slow, but that certainly won't stop him. He's perfectly fine with being slow as it gives him more time to look around at things.

- Majorly introverted. When it comes to being social, Bahari suffers. He is perfectly content to keep to himself.

Likes/Dislikes

+ Dark places. He grew up in a place that had a lot of dark spaces, so it reminds him of his home and family.

-storms (especially when it's a really bad one). He really doesn't like how it makes the water so choppy.

-Currents. He just about hates them.

Physical Appearance

Clothing

None.

Accessories

Bahari has almost no accessories, his only one being an earring in his right ear. This earring is diamond-shaped and black. It hangs from a black stud in his ear. He always wears it as it is special to him.

History

Bahari used to have a large family. With three brothers and two sisters, they were quite a handful. But the family enjoyed every minute of their life in the deeper parts of the ocean. Bahari was the second oldest, and very protective. Though humans had never been much of a problem for them, Bahari still kind of worried about them, and for good reason.

The troubles all started when Bahari was eight. A submarine had come down to where he and his lived. Two of his younger siblings, being the general idiots they were, decided to investigate. He didn't see them again and he's certain they were caught by the humans.

Now, the humans knew they were there.

As Bahari grew up, more of his family died to the humans. Long before Bahari and what little was left of his family started to travel to the isles, it was only him and Kina, his youngest sister.

As they traveled, they came across another pod. They joined with them as they all tried to reach safety. But one day, not long after the two were with the other pod, a current swept Bahari away. He really, really hates currents sometimes.

Relationships

Family

Most of Bahari's family has died to the humans. Only his sister remains, and she made it to the isles. He can't wait to join her.

Friends

Bahari doesn't really have any friends, at least, not at the moment. He is hoping to find at least one friend, though.

Crush(es)

He isn't really looking for someone, but this is open anyways.

Significant other(s)

Open as well.

Fun Facts

- Bahari got his earring from Kina, who found it in a ship that had recently sunk.

- Bahari probably wouldn't seem quite so introverted if Kina were with him, she definitely brings out the best in him.

- One way to get Bahari to talk to you quickly is by asking him a genuine question about himself.

Edited at September 10, 2021 08:09 AM by Oblivion
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 4, 2021 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Ambroz

Name Meaning

Greek origin; "immortal"

No real nicknames to speak of.

Gender (Pronouns)

Male/masculine (he/him)

Subspecies

Giant Moray eel

Sexuality

Demi-Pansexual

Role

Hunter (tentatively - he has yet to build up rapport with the pod, so they watch him closely.)

Personality

Ambroz, on a surface level, comes across as fairly laid-back, quiet and passive. He is amiable to most, if not overly talkative or social. But there is an energy of... unpredictability, that most catch onto upon meeting him. Although he acts calm and easygoing, you just get the feeling that he could turn on a dime, going from casual and low-key to a fierce predator whever the opportunity presents itself. This means he gives off untrustworthy vibes, so there is usually that barrier between him and other people. He makes sure never to show too much weakness, not to share too much information about himself, and always keeps his cards close to his chest. He seems to have it all together, always having a plan to escape any situation, and his cool, unbothered attitude makes him seem more powerful and untouchable than he really is. If people don't think they even have a chance at hurting you, they won't try, right? Right. ;)

He is quite intelligent and very observant - newcomers will often get the feeling they're under a microscope when he is looking at them, even though his conversation is light and casual. He is clever, and knows when he will be overpowered, so he tends to be very passive and unassuming around larger, stronger mercreatures like sharks and such. He is careful not to tick off the wrong people, and is very aware of who protects who, and which groups like or dislike each other. He is a highly independent, self-serving creature, not truly loyal to any group, and will shift alliances as it suits him, without a thought to those he's left behind. (Although every once and a while he'll stick around too long and get attached to someone, and then things get messy.) But he is very strategic and an effective hunter, and knows how to be a great team player. The risk might be worth the reward with this shady eel, because he usually knows how to get out of a sticky situation unscathed.

In times of peace Ambroz gets a little more approachable, with less tension to be aware of. He can have a very calming, stable presence, especially with children and animals - though this is usually when he is alone and not as guarded. And although these soft, non-transactional relationships come with insecurity and unexplored territory (read: he doesn't know what he's doing most of the time) he can be extremely soft-hearted, attentive and even protective (rare for him.)

Strengths / Weaknesses

+ Specializes in stealth, short bursts of speed, incredible flexibility and able to squeeze into shockingly small spaces. A naturally-built ambush hunter/attacker.

+ Observant and clever, as well as opportunistic and adaptable. A sneaky, slick bastard who can lie as easily as breathing. He's also an excellent thief and will rob someone blind if they're not careful.

+ Amazing night vision, and he almost exclusively hunts at night. This adds to his intimidation factor when he knows where he's going and you don't.

+ Socially adept and picks up on subtle cues (though he tends towards introversion), good at getting information from others without sharing anythinf about himself. A good listener overall.

- Brute strength and durability. As much as he likes to present himself as untouchable and so strong you might as well not even try to attack him, he relies heavily on agility and speed, and is qute a bit weaker than he looks. If you can corner him (which is quite a feat, to be fair,) a few well-placed punches will leave him down for the count.

- Socially and emotionally distant from others, doesn't form real, genuine bonds easily. Most know of his opportunistic ways and will be careful letting him into their group or trusting him with anything.

- Stamina. He can accelerate rapidly over short distances to chase down prey or escape predators, but long-distance chases are not a thing he does. Especially in the open sea, he is a liability if they are attacked, and will immediately try to find a place to hide.

- Flighty, cautious and very skittish when it comes to new situations. He's been living on the same reef for basically his whole life from 16 to the present, and he has the general sense that the world is out to get him. He can be described as hypervigilent and even anxious.

Likes / Dislikes

+ Close-knit or busy spaces like reefs or kelp forests where he can hide in plain sight and relax, collecting shiny or interesting things, hunting, being in control, being independent, being free to do what he wants, being allied with strong mercreatures, being part of an effective team, peace and quiet, catnaps, feeling secure and like he can escape if needed, the rain, being accepted, harassing seagulls, telling/listening to stories. He also likes human literature and music, having had a couple of human friends in his youth who introduced him to such things. He also has a soft spot in his heart for children and small, weak animals, and will be very calm and gentle around them. Think "cool, much older brother" vibes.

- Being controlled or bossed around, wide-open spaces with nowhere to hide, being forced to commit to a group or alliance, sharks, feeling insecure or dependant, being manipulated, feeling foolish or incompetent, fighting or confrontation (whether it involves him or those he cares about), getting attached to others, being left behind or betrayed without expecting it. Being caught off guard.

Physical Appearance

Ambroz appears fairly nondescript, not particularly strong but certainly not weak. His top and bottom half are much more separated than many of his companions, with his top being much more human and his tail being that of an eel. His top half is muscular but very lean and slender, and he would be quite tall, thin and lanky if he were fully human. His skincolor has a strange green undertone, leaving it a muted tint of sage-green (roughly #83b27c hex code, if that helps). His face can be described as angular, with defined features and a strong jaw. His eyes are a vivid golden-yellow shade, contrasting with the comparatively dull colors of his skin and tail, and they are highly reflective like a cat's. His hair is a dark shade of ash-brown, also with murky, kelp-green undertones. It has highlights of different shades of brown and green in it, giving it a textured look. It is ruffled and messy, cut longer on top and a bit shorter on the sides.

His tail is over three times the length of his upper body and it is very long, muscular and flexible. It is the tail of a giant moray eel, so it moves horizontally in snakelike waves, propelling him forward. He has one long dorsal fin running all the way down his spine, starting at his lower back and ending in a wide, flattened fin. He has no other fins aside from this dorsal fin. His tail is a much darker shade than his skintone, with the color shift taking place a little ways below his waist. The top of his tail is covered with spots and splattered darker markings, while the underbelly is slightly lighter. (May just draw a reference later.)

His teeth are sharp, curved backwards to hold onto slippery prey like fish and octopi. His long tail is covered in a thin layer of mucus. It is not enough to be obviously gross (not hagfish levels of slime) but it makes his tail very slippery and smooth to the touch. It protects him from being cut by sharp rocks, getting stuck in small spaces, and it makes him almost impossible to grab successfully with your hands alone. It also means parasites aren't much of a problem for him.

Clothing

His clothing is minimal, as Ambroz has no alternate human form. He often just disreguard it altogether, save for his accessories, but can sometimes be seen wearing a dark green poncho-like shirt.

Accessories (opt.)

Ambroz can almost always be seen wearing a series of belts around his waist, one is tight enough to stay around his waist while the others are more loose. He carries various things on these belts, from weapons to potions to currency.

History

2-3 paragraphs

Relationships

- Family

He is not in contact with any of his family, as is typical in this subspecies of mercreature. Once you are old enough to care for yourself (so, about 16-18) you are kicked out to find your own territory and hunt for your own food. They went their separate ways and haven't heard from each other since.

- Friends

Aside from agreements with surrounding mercreatures to stay off their property, Ambroz doesn't have much in the way of friends. He is too suspicious to really trust others, so most fendships he's formed are little more than surface-level agreements to tolerate each other. Although he's got himself convinced that he doesn't need anyone and that's how it should be, deep down he is a rather lonely creature.

Crush and S/O are open. PM if you want your character to have any sort of prior relationship to him.

Fun Facts

- His favorite food is octopus. He eats all of his food raw, fancy seasonings and combinations aren't really a thing he thinks about.

- He made friends with humans in the past - even had a relationship with one, but that's a whole other story - and has generally had more human contact than with other mercreatures.

- If anyone wants to play his partner (a grouper fish perhaps?) PM me and they can be buddies. I don't want to start out with him having a love interest but maybe we can develop something later.

Edited at September 4, 2021 06:41 PM by Finnick
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsSeptember 7, 2021 08:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Finnick -
Please be sure to finish Ambroz's history! ^^
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsOctober 14, 2021 08:05 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... Has no one gone for the top two spots yet? Really?
Is it okay if I try to make a second-in-command? I'm no good as a main leader, but second-place is more my style.
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsOctober 14, 2021 11:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Yukio

Name Meaning (opt.)

Japanese, meaning “Snow”

Nickname (opt.)

Yuki, Kio

Gender (Pronouns)

Male (He/Him)

Subspecies

Yeti Crab

Sexuality

Asexual, Bi-Romantic

(If you don’t understand, this means he’s happy to have a partner and be romantic, but he just isn’t interested in helping to create the next generation. No babies from this old man. XD)

Role

Second-in-Command

Personality

Bold yet oddly quiet, stoic, and surprisingly hard to fluster. Always seems to be busy with something and rarely makes time for rest and relaxation. Seems to think he’s an Army General, but does have a bit of a soft side if you can find his weak point. Acts like a grandpa to the kids.

Strengths / Weaknesses

Though physically, mentally, and emotionally strong, Yukio tends to put far too much pressure on himself and takes any failure in the pod as being his own. He overworks himself and will put himself in danger quite often even when he doesn’t need to. Couple that with the fact that he is white as a winter day, and he becomes very prone to being attacked.

Likes / Dislikes

Yuki prefers silence. It helps him get his work done. He also likes for things to be a little messy, surprisingly. He’s a big believer in having an ‘organized mess’ in the room. He also likes to have something around to strike at if he gets too angry (Usually a piece of dead coral). Obviously he hates a lot of noise, or just very loud noise, as well as seaweed. The texture of it messes with his senses and he will all-too-happily cut down portions of kelp forest with his pincers if given the chance.

Physical Appearance

Yuki is big. Not tall, big. He’s almost built like a bouncer. He is of a pretty average height though, thankfully. His body is vaguely human in shape, but he has two large, hairy white claws instead of arms and hands. He also has mandibles around his mouth, a thick white shell covering his back (it’s tight to his skin, so not like a turtle shell), and six fuzzy white legs protruding from his sides. His hair is short, messy, and pale white, and his skin is almost the same color. The only thing that sticks out are his eyes, which are a bright, icy lavender color.

Clothing (opt.)

He wears pants. He probably stole them from either a random human or from Rowan. That’s about it. There’s really no shirt or shoes in the world that would fit him.

Accessories (opt.)

He wears a necklace with a shark’s tooth on it that he says a friend gave him.

History

Yukio is from Antarctica. He lived with a small pod of about 15-20 individuals until a fishing boat started coming to the area. Slowly the numbers dwindled until the final three crabs left for the safety of the Isles. Yukio stayed though. He stayed to look for someone, but when he couldn’t find them, he finally set out to try to find a new home. Three weeks behind the rest of his pod, he was on his own until he met the leader of a rag-tag group of creatures that, much like him, had been left behind by their podmates. Seeing the advantage in numbers, Yukio joined the pod in their journey.

Relationships

- Family: None living

- Friends: An orca mer-creature he met in his homeland of the Antarctic. Presumed dead.

- Crush(es): None yet

- Significant Other(s): None yet

Fun Facts

• His pod had no need of names, so he didn’t actually have one when he first joined the group. Ren named him after his bright white coloring.
  • Yukio’s hair, both on his head and on his crab legs, are actually a means of gathering food. Working much like a garden, his hairs trap and grow bacteria for him to feed on.
  • Yukio is highly resistant to toxins and heat released by hydrothermal vents in the ocean floor due to his species, and he can navigate surprisingly easily in pitch-darkness, so he’s a top pick for dangerous exploration.

Edited at October 14, 2021 11:46 AM by The Draconians
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsOctober 25, 2021 09:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Popping in because I have a free period in school right now- is this still gonna happen or? ;>;))
Journey To The Isles || Sign-upsOctober 25, 2021 09:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
unfortunately, no. multiple people have said they have lost interest, and i honestly don't have the motivation to remake this. :')

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us