11:54:08 
hey what is the survivalism boost?
 Voxtexy
11:44:33 Vox, Corey
Yeesh, jasmines be spendy right now
 Nevermore.
11:41:33 
Nyx

No worries lmao I got distracted by duck mugs.

Technition
Aww that's too bad :c
 Celestial Saga
11:37:43 Queen / Jo
How is everyone
 SilverMountain
11:35:02 The Naming Empress
Ideas?
 Mistress Nyx
11:33:46 
Nevermore:
I poofed im sorry lol. I do have to go, but feel free to dm me if you ever wanna chat!
 SilverMountain
11:32:49 The Naming Empress
-WP Click-
What to do with him?
Decisions decisionsÂ…
 technoblade
11:31:12 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm tired
 Nevermore.
11:26:53 
How're you today Technition?
 technoblade
11:26:25 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Raven ^^
 Nevermore.
11:25:50 
Nyx

Aww that's too bad, hopefully work calms down soon!
I'm just relaxing after the cria season xD work has been work but at least it's from home:")
 Moonlit Lake
11:23:49 Sandy
-WP Click- Then I got him.
 Moonlit Lake
11:22:36 Sandy
-WP Click- Ooh. Look at him.
 Jack-A-Boo
11:21:41 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I wish I had apples for extra den space
 Jack-A-Boo
11:21:22 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I don't wanna retire any of my wolves :(
 Mistress Nyx
11:21:20 
Nevermore:
Heya! I've been really busy with work. :') it kicks my ass more days than not. How're you?
 Nevermore.
11:20:41 
Hey Nyx!
How've you been? :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +4
Mountain Lion : -3
Cheetah : -2
    Fall Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 9, 2021 08:55 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adani
lioness.jpg
(Credits to Drezdany-stocks on DA for all images)

3 || Lioness || Huntress || Something Higher

Adani is a tawny-colored lioness with bright amber eyes. She stands 3.8 feet at the shoulder, weighs in around 260 pounds, and has a sleek, lithe build. Her tail is long and has an extra fluffy tuft of fur at the end. Her muzzle, tail tip, and ears are all slightly darker in color than her base coat.

She has a proud neck, strong hindquarters, and firm shoulders. Her eyes are framed by darker lashes and fur, making them pop out. Her canines are a little longer than normal, causing her maw to always be partially opened, whether or not it appears to be. She has a slash across her chest from an accident as a cub.

Her fur is short and fine, though it is thick enough that it could be considered coarse. It grows longer around her elbows, chest, ears, and underbelly. She does still have cub spots, much to her embarrassment, that have not faded, though it does run in her family. Her mother, for instance, didn't fully lose her spots until she was about eight.

Adani's dappling will eventually fade to near invisible, and she can't wait for that to occur.

Personality

Her gait is smooth and flowing, nearly regal in appearance, and her face always holds a confident, almost mischievous expression. She is somewhat flirtatious, stubborn, and curious. She likes attention, though she does quickly get a little awkward and bashful if a male flirts back. She's a fun-loving lioness, introverted but open, and loves to play around with cubs.

Adani has a manipulative side to her as well, however. She has learned how to twist her words and actions to make others feel certain ways in order to gain some amount of favor with her mother, who was always colder and distant. Since the old lioness's passing, Adani tried hard to block away that part of her, though, as of late, it has begun to show again quite prominently.

She is fairly friendly, extremely loyal, and ready for challenges. She is stubborn and has a dominant streak to her, but she tries to be friends with everyone to avoid hate conflicts. Adani is an excellent hunter and works well in a team.

She was the only one of her siblings to survive past a week old, as her mother had been elderly and sick when they had been born. Growing up, she strove to be the perfect lioness: great hunting technique, an acceptable show of dominance, and completely loyal to her pride. Now, that loyalty is questioned. She is unsure whether she should do what her Queen wills, or if she should listen to the Ukufa males who, all in all, are her rulers.

Her opinions are not voiced to the other lionesses, though she does show respect towards the coalition. Especially towards the two brothers.

Crush

Maybe

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

lioness2.jpg

Other blue shirts come in fours. Might make another somebody.

Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 07:54 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
I'll add Abuk. Though I would have preferred you asked if your lioness could be third female or not, because originally it was Tenes lioness who was third.
had to edit reflect that the other wasn't finished.

Before Spell's characters are accepted:
Spell, I would recommend taking another look at the rules.
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 09:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:
Araia
Huntress
Desired Rank:
She's content.
Appearance:
Stock Image credits go to Quiet-Bliss on DA.

Araia stands at 3.6 inches, with a long body and tail. She generally isn't tall or bulky, weighing at about 300 pounds, however, her lithe build makes her a fine hunter. She keeps her neck held high, with strong shoulders, firm hindquarters, a closed-off expression, long claws, and large fangs. She's a light brown lioness, although she has darker shades around her hips, shoulders, and face. The spots she was born with have mostly faded, although they are a dull brown on her short fur. Her rounded stomach is tawny, with a light golden underbelly that reaches up to her neck and ends at her muzzle. Her face is darker, with hints of tawny and light gold, with black on her ears and a large scar under her left ear from a hunting accident. Her eyes are a dull yellow/golden with a hint of brown. She wears her scars with pride, except the one on her chest, a claw-shaped scar that is a symbol of shame to her. For how she failed to protect her cubs.

Personality:
[cold, collected, loyal, cunning, kind, unforgiving]

Araia used to be a happy, bubbly lioness with a kind soul. She was adored by many because of her high spirits and diligence, however that changed...drastically. The young lioness finally had her first litter, her two little cubs had been her joy. That was taken away from her when everything came down. Out of anger and sorrow, she fought back and paid the price. However, Araia was no fool and accepted that her cubs were dead and that these males were not her leaders.

Since then she has closed herself off, although her kind nature remains she is cold and uncaring towards the outsiders. The lioness now has few words to say, concealing her bitter hatred for the Ukafu. With her original pride members, she is more open and honest, perhaps talking in a joking manner or sharing affectionate moments. Her loyalty to the queen is not questioned, nor is her hate towards the Ukafu hidden. She's intelligent and cunning, always thinking before acting, and usually keeps her emotions in check. She isn't afraid to fight, nor afraid to talk back, although she usually holds her tongue.

Araia will never forgive the Ukafu, just as she will never forgive anyone that betrays her. She does what she has to protect her and her pride, even if it hurts her. Cubs will always hold a place in her heart, get to experience her softer side, and perhaps tell some story's her mama told her when she was a cub. Araia is an excellent huntress with a strong, lithe build and a strive to feed her pride. The pride comes first.

Crush:
Maybe developed.
Mate:
Open, but isn't eager.
Offspring:
Deceased.
Farvi
Lina
Scared to have more.
Kin:
Open
Other:
I wish lions had blue eyes. ●︿●

Name:

Ravuku
Ukafu Warrior
Desired Rank:
Uncertain
Appearance:
Stock image credits go to HOTNStock on DA.

Ravuku isn’t a mere lion, he’s a huge brutish male with a mysterious character. Like several of the Ukafu males, his physique is intimidating and eye-catching. The male’s powerful shoulders and hindquarters are rippling muscle under his ragged coat and in terms of stature, he’s tall and bulky with the appropriate length. He stands at 4’4 and weighs a massive 560 pounds, certainly not one to be messed with. Ravu is an excellent fighter who often resorts to using brute strength over words, his long fangs and sharp claws have proven to get the job done better.

Ravuku is often called a “white lion”, however, his pelt is a pale/light golden color with white highlights and a very light brownish blotched throughout his coat. His fur condition is rather ragged and unkempt, some would think he didn’t know how to groom himself. He has a very full long mane with a light brown hue and white/golden blended in, including a little hair tuft hanging over his forehead. His eyes are a very pale blue with a yellow ring around the pupils. Being a strong lion of his age, Ravuku has gained several scars over the years, the most noticeable ones being on his face. The dark side under his left eye was from an encounter when he was still a mere cub, and he has scars over his sides, legs, back, and hindquarters from his fights.

Personality
:
[mysterious, intelligent, standoffish, cold, fierce, sarcastic]
Ravuku is a mysterious lion, someone thinks they got to him and he’ll do something unpredictable, so don't assume you got him fooled. He’s a better actor than he lets off and has learned to not let his emotions show. If we’re talking about negative qualities he’s got a bunch of those, although he would probably disagree. He’s an excellent liar, having come dependant on himself to survive, a lie can slip out so easily. Several of his qualities is considered honorable to the Ukafu, like his brutish ways and his diligence to the ukafu cause. He’s intelligent, calulating and seemingly apathetic. Although rarely seen, he does have a sense of humor, sarcastic and a bit sadistic.

[sympathetic, remorseful, honorable, reasonable]

Although this male is cold, fierce and intimidating, he’s truly fed up with all this shit. That careless, quirky cub in him is buried deep, but not forgotten. He’s obedient and respectful to his kings, but its a mystery if he serves them faithfully. Truthfully, he finds males repugnant, more likely to show his softer side to lionesses or cubs. He’s respectful and mindful of his words and tone when speaking to them, his heart holding sympathy. With cubs he’s reminded of his past, feeling guilt and dismay towards what he helped do. His distant complexion, brutish frame and fabricating capabilities helps him survive in this cruel world.

Crush
:
May be developed.
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
Open
Kin:
N/A
Other:
I couldn't decide between blue or teal, but both colors are lovely!

All stock is from HOTNStock on Da.

Edited at August 17, 2021 04:05 PM by Caffeine
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 04:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mafia,
Adani is accepted. For Izem, though, I would take a peak at the roles once more.

Caffeine,
I wanted to give you a heads up, but Castle Graphics' stock isn't allowed to be used here per the TOS.
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 06:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Mafia,
Adani is accepted. For Izem, though, I would take a peak at the roles once more.

Caffeine,
I wanted to give you a heads up, but Castle Graphics' stock isn't allowed to be used here per the TOS.

Oh, okay. Sorry for that and thanks for the heads up!
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 07:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
No worries at all! Pm me if you need any assistance with finding Stock, I know it can be difficult!
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 10, 2021 10:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Araia is accepted!
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 11, 2021 04:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
To start we need the final Ukufa Warrior filled, and the other two finished. The Second in Command filled, I promise the stipulations aren't bad. And tha'ts pretty much it.
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 11, 2021 05:09 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Huntress
looking-blue-by-svenimal-d4lt96i-fullview.jpg
Name:
Viyan
Huntress
Desired Rank:
She just wants the Ukufa Males gone, and her Queen restored to her throne.
Appearance:
shadow-on-the-wall-by-svenimal-d4mgcwd-fullview.jpg
[Credit For All Images: Svenimal on DA. Stock Images.]
Viyan is, whilst most certainly not a small creature, not the largest being out there. She comes it at around 3.6 feet, not being quite as large as some, and not as large as her mother had been in her prime. Her weight comes in at 340 pounds, still a heavy, muscular creature, but something slightly on the slimmer side for her height. It's not as if she's sickly-looking or underfed, she's still a large, formidable huntress, but she's most certainly not the heaviest lioness to exist.

Viyan isn't what many would consider a bulky lioness. She is tall, having long legs and a long body. Her weight is evenly distributed throughout her physique in the form of sinewy muscle, stretching across flesh and bone. It's a figure she garnered from her mother, allowing her to follow in the older lionesses pawsteps and becoming a powerful huntress. She has a slightly slimmer build than some of the other lionesses, not an overly broad chest or shoulders, and not a very large head, but she's still a creature of speed and power.

The lioness, although slightly on the younger side, is not free of scars. Her years of hunting have given her gashes and wounds, divets and bumps of scar tissue. They litter sparcely across her sides, back and legs, and are, in some cases, unnoticeable.
brake-by-svenimal-d2fugwr-fullview.jpg
Viyan has a coat that seems to change hues depending on the light. Overall, she is a pretty, no, gorgeous shade of golden-bronze, often leaning more towards the latter colouration. Sometimes, in certain lighting, she can be a mixture of that golden-bronze and tan, but, still, the lioness leans towards the golden-bronze. Even her chest is a soft golden hue, whereas it is normally cream with others of her species. It turns to something like cream between her forelegs and on her stomach, but her chest remains untouched by the pale colour.

Her eyes, too, are an odd shade. They are a bright colour of what can only be called topaz, a mixture of bronze, gold and honey. They are not at all like the normal yellow or olive eyes that lions tend to have, matching her shades of darker colours.

Even her scent has a softer, darker kind of tint, being a rich, earthy smell.
Personality:
sisters-by-svenimal-d3kvcvh-fullview-1.jpg
Viyan was raised well by her mother, and turned out to be a lioness of an overall pleasant demeanor. She is quiet and respectful to those that have earned it, although not quite something to be regarded as reserved. To the right questions, she can open up like a book, but she's someone that would rather be off to the side, someone that rarely pushes herself to be in the spotlight, and rarely voices her opinions unless pushed to do so. Likewise, she has patience that stretches miles in every direction.

There are rarely things that get passed her observations. In the midst of her quiet demeanor, Viyan is watchful, and notices almost everything. If something escapes her, it is truly uncover, something secretive and well-hidden. She's spent much of her life willingly on the sidelines, and has learned to read body language more than words, to pay attention to the way someone is acting beyond what they speak.

Viyan is soft in nature, twisting herself to the will and needs of others well before her own, and puts others above herself. She is almost a perfect cuddle-buddy, willing to lay with another for as long as they need, so long as they've earned her affection. She is loving and nurturing, gentle and caring. She shows her love for another in many ways, and is rarely afraid of showing her affections for someone.
d39r6g2-85dad97d-8f82-4f62-878f-9743608f7b05.jpg
Viyan is, above all else, protective. She might be gentle and loving, but if you harm those that she cares about, there is little she wouldn't do to get back at you. Spiteful might even be the word for it, but she is caring up until a point, and, once you get to that point, there is no coming back. Spiteful, vindictive, manipulative, merciless. Viyan loves until she cannot love anymore, and once you've given her enough reasons to stop loving you, her hatred burns hotter than flames.

Once she's reached her breaking point, there are no second chances. She'll give chances upon chances until you mess up one last time, the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, and she'll have no more of you in her life. It will hurt her, yes, but keeping you there will hurt her more in the long run, and she knows that. Once she's made her mind up about a person being bad, she's stubborn to a fault, and there's little that someone can do to change her perspective.

True to her kind, gentle nature, Viyan has never hated anyone immediately. That is, until the Ukufa males came along. She has hated them from the moment she saw them, since they fought her prides leading males, since they killed her prides cubs, her own daughter. She has spite in her heart for them, and it will never go away.
tired-of-rain-by-svenimal-d3lj2f1-fullview.jpg
Crush:
None
[But PM me and we might be able to work something out.]
Mate:
None
Offspring:
She had a daughter, Vanna. The 5 Month old cub is now deceased.
Kin:
Neliah is her mother.
Open.
Other:
:)
d32fjn9-ef2c5128-9482-4d2a-96fb-edaff9bd3cb9.jpg

Edited at August 14, 2021 01:52 AM by Polly
Toppled Kingdom | Sign Ups | OpenAugust 11, 2021 05:09 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Lesser Male
Name:
Bayani
Lesser Male
Desired Rank:
Warrior again, and reunited with his brother.
Appearance:
the-new-king-by-svenimal-d666lhq-fullview.jpg
[Credit for Image: Svenimal on DA.]
Bayani and, truly, and abnormal specimen among lions. His coat is a pale colouration, almost white. Rightly named, he is characterised as a "white lion". His coat is almost a solid creamy white hue, setting him apart of those of his pride, except his brother, Enver, who had a very similar coat. His is like a very pale gold, creamy-white gold, if you will. The only break is around his muzzle and nose, with a pink nose breaking the solid colour.

In terms of size, Bayani is not the largest male out there, but he's not something to be called a midget, either. He stands at 3.9 feet, just shy of being a solid 4 foot tall. Whilst he stands nowhere near as tall as some of the Ukufa Males, he is large by African Lion standards, and he's still a young creature. His weight comes in at a solid 500 pounds. Again, he is not the heaviest being, but he's certainly up there.

In terms of stature, Bayani is in the middle of slim and bulky. As he ages, he will likely fill out even more, but, for now, his chest seems rather broad, with a bulky, square head on his shoulders. It seems smaller due to his mane, which is most definitely still growing out due to his age. He is a young male, and he has lots of growing to do.

His eyes, unlike many other "white lions", are not blue. It's common for them to be blue due to the genetics, but his are a golden-green shade. Similarly, his scent is a mixture of freshly cut wood, and warm flowers from forested areas.

Upon his body are some scars, and some fresher wounds from when the Ukufa males originally took over.
Personality:
Before the takeover, Bayani was, possibly, the definition of sweet. He was a male of a kind demeanor, putting the needs of the pride above his own, as was expected of him. He rarely, if ever at all, had a rude remark to say about someone. He was a creature of kindness and a loving demeanor, loyal to a fault and never one to disobey orders or give back sass. He was one that respected higher-ups to the letter, and wanted nothing more than to make the pride proud of him.

He was, truly, young at heart.

Now, though, the young male is crippled by nothing but fear. Concern and anxiety for his brother courses through his veins as a near-constant, fear of the Ukufa males and their fury battling against his skin again, unable to protect himself or his pride if they were to turn their anger elsewhere. He is consumed by the fear. It keeps him awake, keeps him from resting or sleeping without nightmares dancing beyond his eyelids. Nightmares of them hurting him, nightmares of them hurting the lioensses, nightmares of his brother dying.

The wounds that the Ukufa males originally gifted him on their first days, due to his disagreements with their rules, have given him pain, too. It merely reinforces the fear, but it gives him something else to focus on.

The grief is another thing that entirely consumes him. The grief for their previously peaceful lives, the grief for their previous leaders, the grief for his brother who he has presumed dead, the grief for the cubs that have been slaughtered.

Bayani is no longer young at heart.
Crush:
None
[Perhaps open.]
Mate:
None.
Offspring:
None.
Kin:
His half-brother is Enver.
Other:
:D