starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 09:15 AM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Carnival (Carni for short)
Pronouns: He/Him
Backstory: (To be found out in RP)
Sexuality: Gay (Acts like he's aromantic, it takes a special wolf to catch his eye)
Personality: Carne is a manipulator at the very core, he enjoys making people trust him and then tearing apart every piece of them slowly. He's quite charismatic despite smelling like pure rot, it doesn't seem to be uncommon that at least a few wolves have an inkling of a crush on him. Although only the truly ruthless seem to make that mistake. Many say that he has no heart let alone a soul, he has no remorse nor conscious. Carne isn't afraid to rip whoever stands in his way, to shreds. In fact, he takes quite a bit of pleasure in the pain of others. Many say he's ruthless and insane but in truth, he's more maticulous in his strategies. Like a brain surgeon when operating. He basks in the thrill of fresh blood being spilt, especially if it's from his enemies. Some say his bloodlust knows no ends, his pelt having been stained since he was a pup. Carne is known to be powerhungry and unloyal, frequently doing whatever he deems necessary to rise to the top. He's typically full of himself, looking down on others and turning his nose up at those he deems unworthy of his time and attention. Carne had a very short fuse, going off on someone for even the smallest of mistakes and giving them harsh punishments. But, under all that dried blood, he's actually quite kind. Once he lets his guard down, you'll find the stoic wolf pulling pranks and laughing as if he was a hyena. Every now and then he's found in with the pups, teaching them to fight and playing with them.
Relationships (Mates):N/A (Open for crushes though)
Relationships (Friends):N/A
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
Strengths:Speed, Strength, Stealth
Weaknesses:Agility, Compassion, Following Orders
Affiliations:Firepack
Other: Firepack Hunting chief please
♡♡
Done+♡!

Edited at May 30, 2024 07:16 PM by Appalachian Entity
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 10:47 AM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Wander is done
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 04:05 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

SwiftfireClan said:
Name: Wander
-
-
-
Pronouns: She/her
-
Backstory: Check my blogs
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Personality:
There is a White Wolf and a Black Wolf. The Black Wolf inside us is filled with fear, anger, envy, jealousy, greed, and arrogance. The White Wolf is filled with peace, love, hope, courage, humility, compassion, and faith. They battle constantly.
-
Relationships (Mates): (None, open)
-
Relationships (Friends): (Open)
-
Appearance: Wander is a black wolf with a long, white stripe that goes from her muzzle, down her side, all the way to her tail tip. Her back left leg is white, also her ears, muzzle, and tail tip. Her underside is a dark grey, along with the res of her paws. Her eyes are a deep violet and her nose is pink-black. Her left eye is clouded and scarred over, and her body is covered in more scars. Her legs are tall and are black with dark gray splotches.
-
Strengths: Running || Shadows || Fighting
-
Weaknesses: Doubt || Swimming || The sun
-
Affiliations: (Open)
-
Other: Firepack Hunting Party
-
Which wolves will be sent? Hunting party, packmates, apprentices, betas, or a mix?
-
♡♡
Done+♡!
-

Accepted.
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 04:08 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

Appalachian Entity said:
Name: Carnival (Carni for short)
Pronouns: He/Him
Backstory: (To be found out in RP)
Sexuality: Gay (Acts like he's aromantic, it takes a special wolf to catch his eye)
Personality: Carne is a manipulator at the very core, he enjoys making people trust him and then tearing apart every piece of them slowly. He's quite charismatic despite smelling like pure rot, it doesn't seem to be uncommon that at least a few wolves have an inkling of a crush on him. Although only the truly ruthless seem to make that mistake. Many say that he has no heart let alone a soul, he has no remorse nor conscious. Carne isn't afraid to rip whoever stands in his way, to shreds. In fact, he takes quite a bit of pleasure in the pain of others. Many say he's ruthless and insane but in truth, he's more maticulous in his strategies. Like a brain surgeon when operating. He basks in the thrill of fresh blood being spilt, especially if it's from his enemies. Some say his bloodlust knows no ends, his pelt having been stained since he was a pup. Carne is known to be powerhungry and unloyal, frequently doing whatever he deems necessary to rise to the top. He's typically full of himself, looking down on others and turning his nose up at those he deems unworthy of his time and attention. Carne had a very short fuse, going off on someone for even the smallest of mistakes and giving them harsh punishments. But, under all that dried blood, he's actually quite kind. Once he lets his guard down, you'll find the stoic wolf pulling pranks and laughing as if he was a hyena. Every now and then he's found in with the pups, teaching them to fight and playing with them.
Relationships (Mates):N/A (Open for crushes though)
Relationships (Friends):N/A
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required):
Strengths:Speed, Strength, Stealth
Weaknesses:Agility, Compassion, Following Orders
Affiliations:Firepack
Other: FirepackHunting chief please

Accepted!
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 04:33 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Autumn
Name Pronunciation (If needed): N/A
Pronouns: She/Her
Backstory: Autumn once met the love of her life from a different pack, and she took him to her pack's den one day. She was blamed for she "stole" her beloved, so his original pack took him back. His name was Moose. They made him tell the truth about what really happened, for they suspected that Autumn might've been lying. At this time Autumn was of the age of four, and she was leader. She still hasn't gotten over it, so when it comes to disciplining wolves, she tends to be very harsh.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: She is very bold. Autumn is sarcastic, funny, wholehearted, kind, generous, honest, respectful, wise, honourable, noble, compassionate, grateful, graceful, vicious, stealthy, and doesn't necessarily have high charisma, although she is liked by her pack A LOT.
Relationships (Mates): Open.
Relationships (Friends): Open.
Appearance (If you can give players an image of the wolf, that'd be great, but it's not required): Almost a tan, off-light-brown with this colour but darker around the muzzle, scruff, stripe going down to the nose, and ear edges. Autumn always wears two old, fallen maple leaves in between her two ears and refreshes them every fall. Vibrant green eyes, no scars or battle wounds; they have all healed.
2024-05-30-0t6-Kleki.png
Strengths: Courage.
Weaknesses: Fear, Hurt, Loneliness.
Affiliations: FirePack
Other: FirePack Leader. Original OC above.
♡♡
Done+♡!

Edited at May 30, 2024 08:30 PM by AutumnFire Pack
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 04:47 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm working on trying to get art of Wander, but nobody has PMed me yet...
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 04:57 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Also, Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the maps. I love them.
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 05:18 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

SwiftfireClan said:
Also, Thank you, thank you, thank you for making the maps. I love them.

Thank you!
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 05:20 PM

Rogue Whispers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Could I reserve an apprentice from Windpack? I have a character, but need pictures of my characters, both Wander and this one...
The Beginning...Or The End? | Wolf RP | Sign-UpsMay 30, 2024 05:21 PM

Autumn's Fire

Lightbringer

Give Award

SwiftfireClan said:
Could I reserve an apprentice from Windpack? I have a character, but need pictures of my characters, both Wander and this one...

Sure! You don't need pictures. It's optional.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us