starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it
 Existence
06:12:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Exactly xD He's just having the time of his life
 Ecifircas
06:08:18 
Existence, you should. Shiny little Kuskyn. Everyone else drowning in the thrall of battle and then there's just Kuskyn, vibing, unbothered.
 Existence
06:07:32 Exist / Kuskyn
The temptation to draw Kuskyn as an ornament xD
 Salem
06:01:51 Rumi
Greek Demigod RP
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
06:01:50 
Exaccctly. So even if you're not active in AvA, if someone attacks us, you'll just squish them.
 Existence
06:01:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I am a pretty ornament with 29k dominance xD
 Ecifircas
06:00:45 
Existence, it's okay. You can be a pretty ornament. xD
 Existence
05:59:22 Exist / Kuskyn
You would think with the long list of alliances fown the side I'd remember to attack. Nope.. Once a day if I am lucky some days.
 Vulpixles
05:56:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
8 more chipmunks...this is going to take forever.
 Eternity
05:53:52 ET
Oh right, right. I was confused haha.
 Ecifircas
05:53:07 
001, no. It was 2k this morning? And I just bumped it up to 5k.

Next jump is 8k. But I would like more members. <|3 So I'll probably let it chill at 5k for a while.
 Existence
05:53:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm loving the slow loading times took me forever just to do 4 small things xD
 Eternity
05:52:08 ET
Me when I forget to battle:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Polar Bear : -1
Alligator : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 11, 2024 11:53 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res a justicar slot
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 01:03 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Wip getting almost done been hella busy.

🎻∴Elias∴🎻
FullName:
Elias Finn O'daine
25 human years four months into fledglinghood
Sexuality:
Bisexual(male preference)
Blood gifter/Fledgling Childe
Desired Rank:
That's for him to find and figure out
Clan:
Ilepir
Powers:
Foretelling, Fortitude, Presence
Appearance:
Human blood gifter|Fledgling Vampire
|IMG-8553.png
Elias has been noticed for his natural beauty since he was about 16. Soft tan skin dusted with freckles and blushed naturally. Soft pink lips grace his face. Almost always turned up into a smile. Once turned his freckles faded mostly. His blush left him as the blood left his body. Now he adds it back with makeups. His skin now almost completely flawless and smooth. Save for a beauty mark on his left cheek and a scar at the base of his right eye. His nose is regal Grecian it suits him well. Even if slightly crooked from a break when younger.
Standing at about 5'10. He isn't the tallest of men but tall enough to give his willowy frame balance. Once malnourished and gangly no longer. He filled out nicely as he aged his warm skin glowing. Thanks to his work in the brothels putting food on the table more regularly. Once turned his muscles toned even more. His soft pink lips now pricked red by his new set of fangs. His once rounded ears now come to a point.
His kind and beautiful face is framed by light reddish brown locks. Loose waves of hair that reach to the nape of his neck. Darker brown brows sit on his face above striking Moss green eyes. Or at least they did. Once turned his eyes like his mothers eyes; died with him. When he awoke from his fledgling grave and dug his way out his eyes had turned a Bright shade of Scarlet red.

Personality/backstory: WIP
Elias was born a human to a seamstress mother and a coal miner father. Who the later passed in the last explosion in the mines before shutting them down. This sent their village into even worse poverty. Elias was only
Relationship Status?:
tbd dm me
Significant Other:
tbd
Crush:
tbd
Exes:
tbd
Kin:
Mother- Living, he loved her very much and knew how hard she worked to feed him and his sister. Left her all the money he made working in the brothel secretly. Sends her money still anonymously from his Blood gifter pay.
Father- dead
Little sister- Living, absolutely adores his sister Lily. She's currently 17. Sad he will never see them again. Now that he's turned after his five years of service. He knows that she will take care of their mother.
Sire:
Belial Whitlock
Affiliations:
Belial Whitlock- wip
Insert friends- wip
Daecurean Clans- He was always fascinated by the rumors of vampires. Soon finding employ with them knowing they would pay him enough to take care of his family for a long time. The catch was after five years you get turned. If your not killed along the way. He didn't mind being turned if it meant his family was secure. Plus if gave him the ability to defend himself.

Ithara Mortals- Once his kin now his food. He has no hate or love for humans as a whole. Every individual vampire and human has its own personality and decisions that dictate if he likes them or not. He has found humans treat the lowest of themselves way poorer than vampires do.

Other:
Casually taking six days to complete this lmao

Edited at June 13, 2024 11:09 AM by Ravensrun
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 10:37 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
All spots have been reserved. <3
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 03:57 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both pieces [c]Kassbelle on Toyhouse, character belongs to me.
[BELIAL WHITLOCK]
[bay - lee - ull]

───────────────────────────

BASIC
•••

Sexuality
➳ Pansexual aromantic, polyamorous

Rank
➳ Justicar

Desired rank
➳ Queen's consort

Clan
➳ Ilepir

Powers
➳ Influence, Fortitude, Presence

CHARACTERISTICS
•••

Appearance
➳ The perfect combination of Man and beast, Belial's appearance speaks of regality, elegance, and power. He is a brute of grace and poise; standing at 6ft and weighing close to 170lbs, he is a slim, svelte individual, with a comfortable amount of muscle that ripples and twitches with restraint whenever viable prey stalks by. Eyes like two pools of molten gold gleam in the dark - knowing, focused, predatory, making for a brilliant contrast against pale skin and dark, glossy, ivory-streaked hair. Unlike younger and more evolved vampires, he has two sets of fangs, the second set larger and more curved than the last, made to hook into prey to keep it locked in place whilst he feeds. His ears were once pointed not to unlike an elf's, but during his earlier years as a gladiator they were forcibly cropped. Golden prosthetics take their place.
Note: Please ignore the tail in the second pic, he doesn't have a tail for this plot lol.

Personality
At his core, Belial is an animal. He cares not for what the mortal populace deems morally acceptable, and while he may not shed blood without reason, the nature of his being is volatile, unpredictable, and cruel - a carnivore, stalking sweet, innocent prey that is oftentimes none the wiser until it is too late.

This ancient vampire is a mischievous, self-serving creature who seeks naught but pleasure in all of its forms. He takes what he likes and aimlessly destroys what he doesn’t, and seems to have little empathy for those whose lives are caught up in the whirlwind of trouble that follows at his heel when he breezes by.

That’s not to say Belial is out causing mass chaos everywhere he goes. He is no longer the young, springy, bloodthirsty gladiator of a fledgling that he once was; nowadays he only engages in the mildest of his sadistic temptations, usually by gaslighting innocent passersby, flirting with married women, convincing gullible people to commit petty crimes, and generally being a public nuisance. You can’t say he means no harm, but he isn’t slinking around trying to start the apocalypse, if that’s what you’re worried about.

Incalcuable as he might be, there is one thing that you will always know for certain about Belial, and it is that he does not care about you. Your livelihood is of no concern to him. He will not pretend to like you, he will not grow attached to you, he will not protect or save you if it is inconvenient for him. There is nothing he stands to gain from your allegiance. His loyalty lies with himself and the Queen, and while his disobedience with the set rules and regulations in the kingdom is very carefully navigated so as not to stir up any unnecessary trouble for himself with dangerous people, things like social status, political power, and financial gain mean nothing to him. He has lived for thousands of years on his own and, if he plays his cards correctly, he will live for thousands more, with or without your help.

He is not, however, incapable of softness. He is a protective father, an attentive lover, a playful and witty foe - the relationships he does see value in keeping are handled with all of the care and adoration he can realistically muster. He may not love you per se, but there are lives that he would rather not see the end of anytime soon.

RELATIONS
•••

Relationship status
➳ Married, polyamorous

Significant other
➳ He has many, many lovers [currently all NPCs], and is always open to more.

Crush
➳ If he has one, they will know. He does not believe in bottling up, being ashamed of, or being secretive about one's feelings.

Exes
➳ None outside of those he has outlived. He takes very good care of his partners, thank you very much.

Kin
➳ As of right now, only his children. I will not tell you how many he has, partially because I don't want to scare you and partially because,, well, I don't really know - and, between you and I, neither does he.

Childe
➳ Elias Finn O'daine
➳ Lysander Boudreaux
Belial has sired many a young vampire in his lifetime, all with explicit permission. If you would like to have your character be turned by him, feel free to shoot me a DM and add him to their sheet - the answer will always be yes.

Affiliations
➳ The Ilepir clan - if anyone would like to plot any other relationships, predetermined or otherwise, feel free to dm me!

MISC.
•••

Other
➳ 6 isn't my lucky number, but I'm sure it's someone's out there.

Edited at May 16, 2024 04:47 PM by Lucius
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 08:46 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
res royal offspring please!
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 10:24 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
@BELIAL bark cough cough
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 12, 2024 11:28 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hiya! You reserved a justicar spot for me instead of a knight spot haha
WIP

Full Name - Keaton Wendell

Preferred Name - Keaton

Nickname(s) - Keats (family only), KK, The Hawk of the Night, open for more! PM me :)

-

“Alright, let's get this shit over with.”

-

Age - 3,031 Years Old - Physically around 26 Years

Gender - Male / Masculine

Sexuality - Bisexual

Pronouns - He / They

Rank - Knight

Desired Rank - Fine.

Clan - Vaemris or Phego - bolded until I come to a final decision

Powers - Blood Sorcery, Haste, Obfuscate OR Influence, Oblivion, Potence

Mental Disabilities - N/A

Physical Disabilities - He has hemiachromatopsia. Meaning he is colorblind in one of his eyes (which in this case would be his left) so he slaps an eyepatch over it so he doesn't have to deal with it

Appearance:

(c) edhelsen on Picrew

Personality:

A rather prickly individual to be around. While he likes to appear calm and calculated, many decisions tend to be ruled by his emotion - doesn't like leaving things half finished - cold - keeps personal information VERY close - distant - Surprisingly affectionate to his family and significant other (if he has one) - will make sure you pay - has a fondness for nature - honorable [this man would honor an agreement, contract, promise, etc) - smart but also not smart - deceitful - little to no moral code

-

"I can and will fucking end you."

-

Relationship Status? - To be determined

Significant Other - OPEN

Crush - N/A

Exes - OPEN

Kin - OPEN [sibling!]

Childe / Sire - N/A / OPEN

Affiliations - OPEN

Other - Teehee

Edited at May 12, 2024 11:39 PM by Raven Wing
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 13, 2024 10:45 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lysander Boudreaux

1,500 years old - physically appears to be in his early 30s
Sexuality: Gay
Royal offspring
Desired Rank:
Content - for now
Clan:
Ilepir

Powers

Influence

Fortitude

Presence

Appearance

Lysander is an exceptionally attractive individual, and he knows it. He stands at around 5 foot 11, with a slender build that masks his lean muscle. His skin, while always fair, was made practically translucent by his vampirism. Free of freckles, marks, or blemishes, his pale skin makes the veins in his neck and limbs quite apparent; were he still human, it would be unsettling.

His hair is ink-black, falling in slight waves to just below his earlobes. He prefers to keep it brushed back out of his face, as it isn't quite long enough to tie up.

Lysander's facial features are distinctive yet delicate; they give him a slightly androgynous air. The shape of his face is angular, and this impression is only intensified by his prominent cheekbones. His nose is short and straight, ending in a slight lope, and his lips are full and a dusky pink. His eyebrows are arched and the same jet-black as his hair. Lysander's eyes are his most noticeable feature, however. They are an icy blue, set into a slight almond shape and framed by thick, dark eyelashes.

Personality

Living as the child of a queen for so long has certainly inflated Lysander's ego a bit. He can be arrogant and self-serving at times, and has a tendency to disregard those he deems to not be worth his time. If someone does pique his interest, however, he can be quite approachable and kind.

He is incredibly loyal to those he considers family, friends, or to be of equal standing to him. All vestiges of selfishness disappear when it comes to his loved ones; he always puts their needs before his own. This devotion and loyalty, though, also means that Lysander can be quite jealous at times, particularly when it comes to his closest friends or romantic partners.

Queen Vivienne's death has had a profound impact on Lysander. He has become much more withdrawn and serious in the wake of her murder. His only goal at the moment is to keep his remaining loved ones safe and out of harm's way; he doesn't particularly care who sits on the throne as long as they don't interfere with that.

Relationship Status: Single
Significant Other: None, but he's definitely not opposed to a relationship
Crush:
None
Exes:
Open - pm me :)

Kin

Biological family - deceased.

Queen Vivienne Boudreaux - adoptive mother. Deceased.

Other royal offspring - adoptive siblings

Sire:
Belial Whitlock

Affiliations

The Ilepir clan

Other royal offspring

The royal court

open - pm me :)

Other:
6 thunderbirds!

Edited at May 16, 2024 05:00 PM by Honeybrook
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 14, 2024 12:51 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
lysander is done :)
Rebirth of the Blue Rose | Lit. | OpenMay 14, 2024 09:45 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can I reserve a Marchioness and Bloodgiver?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us