Today's Gain: 1471 Today's Loss: 3005 Today's Profit: -1534
... I was left unsupervised
 Saint
10:14:39 
Today's Gain: 3016 Today's Loss: 720 Today's Profit: 2296

and to think its not even noon, explore is being nice today lol
 kycantina
10:11:38 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, of course!! I don't think I'd like having a puppy full-time, but the ones I watch are so sweet :))
 Kháos
10:09:00 Kaos || Khaos
Would you like a picture? :3 I could PM you.
 Salem
10:08:52 Rumi
Demigod RP, follow the sparkles
-WP Click-
 Sabbath
10:08:49 Rook
the last pup from my previous alphas finally died 🥲
 Kháos
10:08:38 Kaos || Khaos
Ky-
yep! I have two puppies. One short-haired hyper puppy who is a quick learner and one smaller puppy who is scared of everything, has short curly fur and loves acting like he's tough. They're brothers. ^^ December and Fluffy.
 Kháos
10:06:54 Kaos || Khaos
😃 I got it. It was a little black ribbon tied into a knot.
 Hallow's Eve
10:06:53 Hallow, Eve
Ky

It's awful lol. Plus the winds from the hurricane just made it 10x worse
 kycantina
10:06:25 ky but it's spooky
Khaos, ooh puppy?
 Kháos
10:04:39 Kaos || Khaos
e.e This puppy is being very rebellious today. I got close to him to take something away and he looked at me, snatched it and ran across the yard.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : +5
Bobcat : -2
Grizzly Bear : +4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 06:40 AM

Starry skys pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Salem said:
Declined, doesn't show you're at the literacy level I'd like (300+ words with a good understanding of english) and you didn't read the rules
Starry skys pack said:
❥ Name: Coyote Biter
❥ Name Pronounciation: It is up to you XD
❥ Nicknames*
❥ Sexuality* 100% gay... no question about this wolf XD
❥ Gender: Male
❥ Pronouns: He/him
❥ Appearance: Albino white with black and crisp orange dapples, pink blind eyes.
❥ Likes: Playing, being alone, night air, and yeah!
❥ Dislikes: Hurting animals, to many wolves around, and loudness.
❥ Strengths: Quiet, swift, and over all a great wolf.
❥ Weaknesses: Noise, hunting, fighting, and anything that has voilence.
❥ Personality: Shy, quiet, sweet, and honest.
❥ Affiliations: I see him as more a loner...
❥ Other: This is it!! :D

Changed it :3
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 07:40 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Starry,
You've been declined. You don't show you have the literacy requirements that I'm looking for.
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 07:53 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Alpha female in The Vendetta >:3

Edited at May 2, 2024 07:54 AM by Lost Rune
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 07:55 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Lost Rune
Done ^^
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 07:59 AM

Lost Rune

Darkseeker

Give Award

❥ Name

Leneara

❥ Name Pronounciation

Le-near-a

❥ Nicknames*

Lena

Rena

❥ Sexuality*

Straight!

❥ Gender

Female

❥ Pronouns

She/Her

❥ Appearance

❥ Likes*

❥ Dislikes*

❥ Strengths

❥ Weaknesses

❥ Personality

Personality

"Emotional Tourture"

Longing | Trust Issues | Over Worked | Wishful | Hopeful | Quiet | Falling Apart | Villian Ark

Eirini is a self-empowering she-wolf driven by her goals and ambitions. At first glance, her strong-willed nature is evident, radiating an aura of determination and purpose. Her posture exudes confidence and poise, a testament to her disciplined approach to life. However, beneath her composed exterior lies a mental structure that is not as orderly as her physical presence suggests. Eirini grapples with inner turmoil and self-doubt, struggling to find clarity amidst the chaos of her thoughts. Despite her outward appearance of strength, she battles with insecurities and uncertainties that threaten to undermine her confidence. Yet, despite these internal struggles, Eirini refuses to be defined by her shortcomings. She is resilient and tenacious, pushing forward with unwavering resolve in pursuit of her goals. Her journey is not without its challenges, but she faces them head-on, drawing strength from her determination to overcome adversity. Eirini's longing extends beyond the confines of her immediate surroundings; it reaches toward the intangible concept of freedom, particularly from the burdensome weight of her overwhelming job. Deep within her, there is a yearning for liberation from the relentless demands that tether her to her responsibilities. In the quiet depths of her soul, Eirini craves the sensation of unbounded space, where the weight of obligation no longer presses upon her spirit. Her longing for freedom manifests in subtle signs – a fleeting glance toward the horizon, a sigh carried on the wind, or a pause in her movements as she momentarily imagines what it would feel like to break free from the shackles of her duties. Though she remains steadfast in her commitment to her pack and her role within it, there are moments when the desire for liberation becomes overwhelming. In those solitary moments of reflection, Eirini allows herself to entertain the notion of escape, if only for a fleeting moment, dreaming of a life unencumbered by the constraints of obligation. Yet, even amidst her longing, Eirini finds strength in her determination to persevere. She knows that true freedom is not found in running away from her responsibilities, but rather in embracing them with a renewed sense of purpose and perspective. And so, Eirini carries her longing with her, a silent companion on her journey through life. It is a reminder of her deepest desires and aspirations, a beacon of hope that guides her forward, even in the darkest of times. Eirini's trust issues run deep, like fissures in the bedrock of her soul, formed from the fractures of past betrayals and disappointments. Despite her longing for freedom and connection, she finds herself locked in a perpetual struggle with the demons of mistrust that haunt her. At the core of her trust issues lies a profound sense of vulnerability, a fear of being hurt or let down by those she holds dear. Past experiences have taught her that trust can be a double-edged sword, capable of cutting deep when wielded carelessly. As a result, Eirini approaches relationships with a cautious skepticism, constantly second-guessing the intentions of others and scrutinizing their actions for any signs of deceit or betrayal. She erects walls around her heart, unwilling to let anyone too close for fear of being hurt once again. Her trust issues manifest in her interactions with others, causing her to withhold her true feelings and emotions out of fear of being judged or rejected. She may struggle to form deep connections or maintain intimacy in her relationships, preferring to keep others at a distance rather than risk exposing herself to potential hurt.Despite her best efforts to guard her heart, Eirini's trust issues weigh heavily on her soul, casting a shadow over her longing for freedom and connection. It is a burden she carries with her wherever she goes, a constant reminder of the scars of the past that continue to shape her present. Eirini's overworked state is evident in the weariness etched upon her features, a testament to the relentless demands of her responsibilities. She carries herself with a heaviness of spirit, each movement weighed down by the burden of her workload. Physically, the toll of her overwork is apparent in the tension that lingers in her muscles, a constant reminder of the strain she endures day in and day out. Her movements lack their usual fluidity and grace, replaced instead by a weariness that seems to seep into her very bones. Mentally, Eirini is drained, her thoughts consumed by the never-ending cycle of tasks and obligations that loom over her like a dark cloud. Her mind is a whirlwind of stress and anxiety, unable to find respite even in moments of solitude. Emotionally, Eirini is stretched thin, her reserves depleted from the constant pressure of trying to meet the expectations placed upon her. She struggles to find balance amidst the chaos, her emotions fluctuating between frustration, exhaustion, and a lingering sense of guilt for not being able to do more. Despite her overwhelming workload, Eirini soldiers on with a quiet determination, fueled by a sense of duty and responsibility to her pack. She pushes herself to the limit, sacrificing her own well-being for the sake of those she cares about, unable to shake the feeling that she is never doing enough. In the depths of her exhaustion, Eirini longs for relief, a respite from the ceaseless demands that threaten to consume her. Yet, even as she yearns for reprieve, she remains steadfast in her commitment to her responsibilities, knowing that she must endure the storm in order to see the sun once again. Eirini's wishful nature is like a flickering flame in the darkness, a glimmer of hope that refuses to be extinguished despite the challenges she faces. In the quiet moments of solitude, her thoughts drift towards the distant horizon, where dreams and desires take shape in the recesses of her mind. Her wishes are like whispers carried on the wind, fleeting and ephemeral yet imbued with a profound sense of longing. They range from the simple to the profound, from the desire for peace and tranquility to the yearning for fulfillment and purpose. At the heart of Eirini's wishes lies a longing for freedom – freedom from the burdens of her overworked existence, freedom from the shackles of her trust issues, and freedom to pursue her deepest desires without fear or reservation. Yet, amidst the trials and tribulations of her journey, Eirini remains hopeful, clinging to the belief that one day her wishes will be granted. She nurtures them like precious seeds, planting them in the fertile soil of her imagination and tending to them with care and patience. In the face of adversity, Eirini's wishes serve as a guiding light, illuminating the path forward and giving her the strength to persevere. They are a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always hope to be found in the power of dreams and aspirations. Eirini's quiet nature is like the calm before the storm, a serene presence that belies the depth of her inner turmoil. She moves through the world with a quiet grace, her footsteps light and measured, leaving little trace of her passage. in her silence, there is a profound sense of introspection, as if she is constantly grappling with the complexities of her own thoughts and emotions. She is a solitary figure, often found lost in the quietude of her own company, seeking solace in the embrace of nature and the whispered secrets of the wind. Eirini's quiet demeanor masks a world of untold stories and unspoken truths, hidden beneath the surface like treasures waiting to be unearthed. She is a mystery to those around her, her thoughts and feelings guarded behind a veil of stoicism and reserve. Yet, despite her reticence, there is a gentle warmth to Eirini's quietude, a softness that radiates from her soul and draws others to her side. She is a silent beacon of comfort and compassion, offering solace to those in need with a gentle touch or a reassuring presence. In the chaos of the world around her, Eirini's quiet nature serves as a refuge, a sanctuary of peace and serenity amidst the storm. She is a silent guardian, standing watch over the tumultuous sea of life with a quiet strength and resilience that belies her gentle exterior. As the weight of Eirini's overwhelming job, trust issues, and longing for freedom continue to bear down upon her, cracks begin to form in the foundation of her once-resilient spirit. The burden of her responsibilities becomes increasingly unbearable, each day feeling like an endless struggle against the tide of despair. Her trust issues, rooted in past betrayals and disappointments, gnaw at her from within, eroding the fragile bonds of connection she has with those around her. Unable to distinguish friend from foe, Eirini retreats further into herself, building walls around her heart to protect herself from the pain of rejection. Meanwhile, her longing for freedom becomes a constant ache, a relentless reminder of the life she yearns to live but feels powerless to attain. The whispers of her wishes grow louder, taunting her with visions of a world beyond the confines of her current reality, where she is free to be herself without fear or reservation. As Eirini's world begins to crumble around her, her quiet nature gives way to a storm of emotions that threaten to consume her from within. She becomes increasingly isolated, unable to find solace in the company of others as the darkness within her grows ever deeper. In her desperation, Eirini's once-noble intentions begin to twist and warp, fueled by a growing resentment towards those she perceives as responsible for her suffering. The gentle warmth of her compassion gives way to a cold, calculated ruthlessness as she embraces the role of the villain, seeking to wreak havoc upon those who have wronged her. Driven by a thirst for power and revenge, Eirini descends further into darkness, her once-pure heart tainted by the bitterness of her own despair. With each step she takes along the path of villainy, she becomes increasingly unrecognizable to those who once knew her, a tragic reminder of the destructive force that lies dormant within us all.

Despite her descent into darkness, Eirini's interactions with her loved ones are fraught with conflicting emotions. On one hand, she still harbors a deep-seated love and affection for those closest to her, unable to completely sever the ties that bind her to them. Yet, on the other hand, her trust issues and overwhelming desire for freedom cause her to push them away, afraid to let anyone too close for fear of being hurt once again. towards her loved ones, Eirini exhibits a mixture of tenderness and distance, torn between the longing for connection and the fear of vulnerability. She may reach out in moments of weakness, seeking solace in their embrace and yearning for the comfort of their presence. However, these moments are fleeting, overshadowed by the walls she has erected around her heart to protect herself from further pain. As her villainous arc progresses, Eirini's interactions with her loved ones become increasingly strained, her once-nurturing nature giving way to coldness and detachment. She may lash out in anger or frustration, pushing them away with harsh words and hurtful actions in a misguided attempt to shield herself from further harm. Despite her best efforts to distance herself from those she cares about, a part of Eirini still longs for their acceptance and understanding. In moments of clarity, she may reach out to them, seeking forgiveness for her transgressions and hoping for reconciliation. Yet, the scars of her betrayal run deep, and repairing the fractured bonds of trust may prove to be an insurmountable task. In the end, Eirini's actions towards her loved ones are a reflection of the internal conflict raging within her, torn between the desire for connection and the fear of abandonment. As she struggles to reconcile her newfound darkness with the love she still holds in her heart, she must confront the painful truth that the path to redemption may be fraught with even greater challenges than the one she has already traversed.

❥ Affiliations

❥ Other

WIP

Edited at May 2, 2024 07:59 AM by Lost Rune
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 04:07 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Can I apply for the alpha female of the Austere?
❥ Name ~ Kayeni Iliyan
❥ Name Pronounciation ~ Kae-yen-ee Ee-lee-yahn
❥ Nicknames* ~ "Kay" to those close to her
❥ Sexuality* ~ Straight
❥ Gender ~ Female
❥ Pronouns ~ She/Her
❥ Appearance ~
Kayeni is a proud woman that will always hold herself up straight. Her back will not slouch, her concentration will not waver, and she is uttlerly devoted to the cause. Deep hazel eyes set with high cheekbones, alongside a mane of dark brown hair, set her face to be as if in stone - barely wavering, even though there may be an internal war inside her. A cool, calm, collected demeanour radiates from her appearance, despite being slightly shorter than her husband.
As a wolf, Kayeni's long dark brown hair translates into a long chocolate coat, with black socks. Her muzzle has a demure set to it, and transitions from her chocolate-coloured coat to hazel head-covering, finally reaching a white tip at her muzzle. A slim white streak dashes underneath her underbelly - again, even in this form she is lsightly smaller than her husband, but is willing to put up an even greater fight.
❥ Likes* (N/A)
❥ Dislikes* (N/A)
❥ Strengths ~
Kayeni is a passionate, proud person, and excels in people-dealing - diplomacy, requesting, conflict management, teamwork, you name it. Maybe she won't always succeed, but she'll give it her best shot.
She is able to identify other people or wolves exceptionally well as a result - her facial recognition skills outpass many others by a long way. Even having only seen someone once, she will be able to recognise them.
She also has a rather bright mind, instituting creativeness that some may see through ingenious (if not slightly unorthodox) problem-solving of various topics. This is a quiet strength she holds that gives her a slight edge over her opponenets - thinking "outside of the outside of the box", as she would phrase it.
Her mental wellbeing, provided she knows that everyone is alright, is also strong. Having a high sense of empathy and understanding allows her to concentrate on a topic for a large amount of time, allowing her trademark concentration and dedication to make a strong appearance in her work.
❥ Weaknesses ~
Although Kayeni is passionate, and is great a dealing with people and things, she sometimes lacks the strength to carry out extremely harsh judgements, and is unable to run at high speeds for too long - in both forms. She isn't weak per se, but it's just something she is unable to achieve. Hence, physically she is slightly on the lower side. She does make up for this in terms of her strengths, but it is something that (at times) can be unavoidable.
At points where there are too many things to deal with, on the very odd occassion she also breaks. While those unfamiliar with her won't realise anything wrong (only seeing Kayeni being Kayeni), those extremely close to her will realise when an internal meltdown is approaching, and take steps to avoid it.
She also has a hard time dealing with losing those who she associates with closely. She can't bear the thought of having to continue life without someone who she is attached to - she can, and if the situation required it, would, but she would have a significantly harder time over it.
❥ Personality
Complementing her strengths, Kayeni is a rather strong people-person. She is decently empathetic, and will always try to coddle (in some slight form) the other members of the family. She loves her pack and would likely would choose to sacrifice herself if it meant the better of the pack.
To everyone else, Kayeni appears to be (almost violently) passionate about what she does, and almost never gets flustered or "lost" when dealing with them. She emenates a calm demeanour, with underlying flames of dedication burning beneath it.
She holds strong opinions of everyone around her, and everything that affects her. Sometimes bothered with trivial matters (for example - trying to understand why there is a branch on the floor when there is no tree within a hundred meters), however she is able to discard said matters from her mind should something more important come up.
These currents of dedication and passion are displayed in various forms wherever she goes. She moves straight-backed, with an intent to do something displayed in her face almost at all times.
Sometimes, these habits of focussing on the minute details catches up with her - if something really bothers her, she will get caught up in the details that no-one would bat an eyelid at. She works to train herself not focus on the minute details, but on the odd occassion she will still revert back to her old habits.
(I can write more later... I'll need to think of something but if required, I can write more)
❥ Affiliations
She holds her family, and especially her husband, to a high regard, and they are the only ones who are permitted to call her by her nickname.
(Will develop as RP continues)
❥ Other
She holds her ideals up, and will never stray from them - although, when things sometimes get to her, her true nature reigns. True wolf, at some points, when everything simply becomes too much.
(881 wordcounts)

Edited at May 4, 2024 08:33 PM by Boeing
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 05:50 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
@Boeing
Word count doesn't mean much ^^" You don't have to include it. I'm more looking for a good understanding of the language more than anything but word count is a plus.
You'll need a first and last name (and middle if you want bonus points with me lol) before I can let you join.
The family name isn't their last name, it's the name of the whole "pack".
I would like a bit more to the strengths and weaknesses, since there's not a lot there.
For affiliations, they're usually blank until we work out how everyone reacts to each other in the discussion thread, or you've planned something with a friend (N/A)
You don't need to include word count, if I see it's long enough and there's a decent enough understanding of the language it'll be fine ^^"
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 2, 2024 09:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules have been updated.
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 3, 2024 01:50 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
@Salem
I've added a bit to the strengths/weaknesses part. You'll also see that a lot of the strengths-weaknesses bleed into the personality part - there are a lot of things in the personality sector that could easily be classified as a strength or a weakness (empathy, caring about minute details, dedication and passion) - I simply couldn't make the line flow well if I roughly cut it out and pasted it into the strength/weakness part, so it simply bled into the personality part.
Hopefully I got the name bit correct ^-^
Vendettas Reign | Fantasy RP | OpenMay 3, 2024 02:13 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The pack names are not last names.
For strengths and weaknesses i mainly mean like.. mentally, physically and emotionally. I don't really mean personality wise lol

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us