Wolf Play : Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPEN
Chatbox
 Polargeist
04:50:36 Chro (he/him)
Anyways I gotta go sleep now lol, got work tomorrow but I'll see y'all :D
 Fox
04:50:27 FoxFoxFoxFox
This is what has always drawn me back to WP. I like other games, I feel there's a lot to them and there's definitely stuff that WP doesn't have there. But with that comes a massive player base and it's easy to feel lost. WP feels homely
 Aestralis
04:50:19 They/Them Aestra ;P
I consider myself an artist, but I'm only drawing for artfight this month and in my free time. Next month I'll probably be selling avies and banners.
 Purgatory
04:49:52 Purge
Mitzy

Oh that idea is absolute gold, bud. If there was a way to securely and directly donate support to an ad funding I'd do that too. Would love to see WP flourish again
 Fox
04:49:39 FoxFoxFoxFox
A game with 1 admin is usually only able to grow so much at a time. That's a lot of work for one person.

Eve codes, plans the events, commissions us, bug fixes, manages the mods, manages payments, legal stuff etc. it's a lot
 Polargeist
04:49:26 Chro (he/him)
Occultist -
For sure. I feel like WP is a more tight-knit community though, which I like and quite miss in bigger other games :0
 SilverMountain
04:49:25 The Naming Empress
YouTube is great until your trying to watch Mystreet S.6
And theres ads in between the scene changes T^T
 Polargeist
04:48:49 Chro (he/him)
I have over 200 apples to spend on art..
 OCCULTIST
04:48:41 Man Lover
I think the big issue is competition. There are a lot of pet sites, and a lot of them are made by bigger teams and offer more than WP reasonably could. It's pretty cut throat lmao
 Polargeist
04:48:32 Chro (he/him)
Honey -
For sure. I think also since there's less people playing it's less of an appeal for new players to keep playing. But I dunno, it does usually fluctuate a bit and we might just be in a pit right now :D I really wanna see some artists returning here 😤
 Fox
04:48:14 FoxFoxFoxFox
Kodi- that sounds really sweet! It's why I always get annoyed when people say online friends aren't friends. It's bull
 Night Shade
04:47:35 Graves | Chaos
Purge,

I remember that. It's such a shame to return and see less activity like it
 SilentWind
04:47:21 
got a question. Anyone have a fetility figure? A friend of mine is trying to get one
 Polargeist
04:47:13 Chro (he/him)
I only stay on here for my art gallery and some art sales nowadays,, I have over 1k posts on it so I can't just leave it to rot lmao
 Continental Wolves
04:47:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Purge
I miss PvP's against Dire and a few others >.>
 Honey
04:46:58 she/her
polargeist
it doesn't really make sense to me, i feel like the site has so much more to offer these days! we did not have any of these features when i first started playing lol
 mitzy
04:46:52 bunnie|bat
Purge-
Partnering with other smaller site, maybe some sort of collab. I fee as though that would trickle in people.
 Ecifircas
04:46:45 
Fox, genuinely, lol. The small ones can be okay. My friends and I have a more world-building-centric one and it's hella fun.
 Fox
04:46:43 FoxFoxFoxFox
Yeah I haven't seen it above 150 since being back I think. It's always fluctuating though
 ZWolvez
04:46:22 
All my wolves are dying from old age (ToT)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +1
Red Fox : -2
Coyote : 0
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6 .. 9

Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 05:20 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
accepted!
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 07:11 PM

Royal Woods

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Sage
Desired Rank: Queen
Apperance: 3.2 in height 345 pounds. With a rusty reddish-brown fur
Personality: a very kind Ambitous thinker who aims to become a respected member to the pride. She has a mean streak that can be scary but she can also be a very kinds lioness. She is deathly afraid of cars because her littermate was murdered by one
Crush: nobody (yet)
Mate: Nobody (yet)
Offspring: nobody (yet)
Kin: deceased
Affiliations: nobody yet
Strengths: Stalking ,swimming and running
Weaknesses: swimming, heights, snakes, spiders, and roads
Other: Will kill for a taste of an ostrich egg

Edited at December 22, 2023 02:14 AM by Mountain Valor Pack
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 07:25 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey everyone! I messed up on the sign up sheet. King is supposed to say Kin, sorry about that
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 07:30 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mountain Valor
Sage will be accepted once you add more to her personality and apperance. It needs more than one sentence. Also she needs more weaknesses than just swimming
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 08:38 PM

Feral Meadows

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Calisto
Rank
(Would like) King
Desired Rank
King
Apperance
Calisto stands at an impressive 4 foot 3 inches and weighs at a solid 490 lbs. Facial wise, he has warm amber eyes like honey, inviting and friendly. Couple scars on his muzzle, and a medium length notch taken out of his left ear. His mane is thick, and dark in color. Probably the color of a nice, rich chocolate. Which he goes keep well groomed, so it always looks nice. Bodily wise, his fur is a warm sand color, faded deep gold to accent his mane well; he does have tone to his muscles. Claws are a yellowish, off white color. The puff on the end of his tail matches his mane color. Calisto also has a long ragged scar down his leg, that he received in from a charging rhino.. he was lucky to have survived at all.
Personality
Loyal | Attentive | Bold | Just | Logical | Observant | Optimistic | Present | Prepared | Receptive | Caring | Family-Oriented | Wise | Vigorous | Honest
Crush
The Queen
Mate
The Queen
Offspring
None Yet
Kin
*Open*
Affiliations
Laylani Pride
Strengths
Quick-Thinking | Confidence | Quick-Footed | Charisma
Weaknesses
Short tempered | Missing claws on back feet | Can be clumsy when under pressue
Other: N.A

Edited at January 10, 2024 02:18 PM by Feral Meadows
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 08:49 PM

Squeky

Lightbringer

Give Award
Finished
Name: Hemlock
Desired Rank: Pride Male (does not want to be King)
Apperance: Hemlock is short and stocky. He sits around 3.9 feet but weighs well above average. Its not that he is over fed he just is on the beefier side which has its pros and cons. Tied up in his trunk like legs and broad shoulders are hardened muscles that give him power but doesnt allow for speed and stamina. Hemlocks thick mane hides a few scars, none too deep, with brownish tan hairs that are wavy in some points and straight in others, he tries to stay well kempt but it can become unruly. the rest of his fur is a slightly lighter color, almost the same but with a creamier hue aside from his pale under belly and muzzle which fade even lighter. Hemlock eyes are a deep brown and his nose and paws a soft muave color. Hemlock is not the most attractive but he makes up for it in charm, but don't think that means he's ugly.
Personality: Hemlock is mischevious, not in a playful way but in an almost dangerous way. While he takes defending the prides land seriously he doesn't always take the King seriously. With out much respect for that authority he tends to do impulsive or reckless things. His love for his pride is only beat by his adoration for the queen who he won't miss an opportunity to compliment. Hemlock plays a fine line between resposible and dumb sometimes, but he really is a gentle soul when it comes to his family, always willing to sacrifice for his team, especially the hardworking lionesses, always giving them the lions share, you could almost say hes a gentlemen.
Crush: All the lionesses, he's a simp really
Mate: N/A maybe one day he'll find HIS Queen (not in the starting a new pride way just a girl he can pamper).
Offspring: N/A
Kin: OPEN
Affiliations: N/A
Strengths: Hardworking, KInd, Strong, Loyal, Taking down large prey, Powerful blow and bite
Weaknesses: Mischevious, Slightly below average intelligence, Hunting agile animals, Speed, Stamina
Other:
-
What Kind of names are we going for here, personally I like nature themed names but I want to make sure I'm not standing out on accident

Edited at December 20, 2023 09:25 PM by Squeky
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 08:56 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Feral
Calisto is accepted! Whenever i make my character i'll pm you so we can get the relationships straight between him and the queen
Squeky
any names are fine!
Laylani | Lion Pride RP | OPENDecember 20, 2023 09:09 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Kima
Desired Rank: king
Apperance:
(image credits go to hotnstock on DA)
Kima is a strong, muscular lion. He stands at 4.4 feet tall and weights about 460 pounds. He is strong and lean, with powerful muscles under his white coat. Kima is one of the rare white lions, with a creamy, off-white fur color. His mane is a slightly darker shade of white than his coat, with the tuft of fur on his tail being the same color. His eyes are a light blue. Although Kima is a strong lion, he prefers to stay away from fighting. He doesn't mind hunting, but he doesn't particularly like fighting other lions. Kima likes to keep his fur well groomed, not for any particular reason, more that he is quite the neat-freak. He has a naturally friendly air around him, often making other comfortable. He is known as the friendly giant, and he loves playing with the cubs of the pride.
Personality:
Kima is a very fun loving lion. He is super upbeat and fun, always finding a way to be happy. He is super positive and cracks lots of jokes, most of which aren't funny at all. He has never been interested in a mate or cubs, but he wouldn't object to the thought of it at all. He is easy to get along with, and most lions like him (except the ones without a sense of humor). He is very loyal and a great friend. When Kima trusts you as a friend, he will confide everything in you. He tries not to grow so close to other lions, as he is afraid of being to boring or just not enough, or them leaving him.
Crush: none (open)
Mate: none (open)
Offspring: none (maybe open)
Kin: open
Affiliations: open
Strengths:
Humor
size
strength
Weaknesses:
attachment issues
speed