Wolf Play : The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 kycantina
05:25:59 ky but it's spooky
Amy, oh yay!
 kycantina
05:25:33 ky but it's spooky
Amy, he's HW too, and I have the space,, ugh, name suggestions?
 distant-screams
05:25:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
she's gonna make me wait a while lol
 Amygdala
05:25:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Getting some explore done before work XD

And i mamaged to snag a ghostface breeding so i'm quite happy
 kycantina
05:24:33 ky but it's spooky
Amy! I'm good, was just popping in to check pups but I might do some gambling :) how are you?
 Amygdala
05:22:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Well he is DH hero
 Amygdala
05:21:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky!
Hey XD
How are you
 kycantina
05:21:30 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
I guess I have to keep him don't I
 Salem
04:25:40 Bell
True, it sucks when that happens T~T
 distant-screams
04:25:21 katy | beetle
could be lower than 258 too, lol. things happen
 Salem
04:24:55 Bell
Could be anywhere between 258 and 1000
I think if you breed higher talents together you'll be more likely to get higher talent puppers but you can't really count on anything specific to happen
 distant-screams
04:24:27 katy | beetle
pretty sure rarity / talents are mostly random. using an item would definitely help with better odds though.
 Crooked Magic
04:19:24 Crook, She/her
If a 258 talent was bred to a 1000 talent, what talent would the pups most likely be?
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:13:22 Snowdrop, Belle
Thank you
 distant-screams
04:12:24 katy | beetle
Snowdrop,
good rarity, but her weight and vitals are pretty bad. i'd say she's decent
 Moonlight Snowdrop
04:11:43 Snowdrop, Belle
Is this a good wolf?
-WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
04:09:56 Crook, She/her
This is the best pup I have ever gotten besides OceanEyes lol such a lucky little guy.
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:45:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

A link might be helpfull
 Amygdala
03:44:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay he needs a name

I usually go with kpop song titles
 Amygdala
03:39:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fairy
What the hell...share me your secret

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Bobcat : +4
Black Bear : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 03:06 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
[deleted. Accidentally posted the same thing]

Edited at November 13, 2023 03:11 PM by Moonlight wolf
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 03:08 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Dragon High Guard Role please!

Edited at November 13, 2023 03:08 PM by Biologist at Work
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 03:20 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Soare
Romanian for - "The Sun"
Species:
75% Celeiar + 25% Rattler
Subspecies:
A mix of Poison and Lunar.
« - »
High Guard Member
Desired Rank:
She is completely content. She doesn't desire to be any higher than she already is.
« - »
Appearance:
Soare is an extremely attractive dragoness, and she is even more stunning when you look closely and pay attention to the small details.
The female dragon is an elegant height of 15.3 feet tall, she is about double that size in length, measuring across to be 32'5 feet long from snout to the end of her tail, which is probably about a third of her body length. She weighs quite a lightweighted amount for a dragon of her size, weighing in at exactly 1,108 pounds. Soare has a wingspan of 46.2 feet which is enough to entirely engulf herself with her own wings, she uses this to her advantage and sometimes as a shield. Surprisingly her wings are covered in short, thick hairs instead of small scales. The fur actually covers her entire body rather than scales which a regular dragon would have, the fur has two thick layers. Her ears are much more visible than most, They have a furred tip and are shaped to resemble giant cat-like ears. Though if Soare was to be compared to a modern day animal, it would have to be a Giant Albino Burmese Python and not a cat. She has the face shape of a diamond headed snake, which holds who retractable fangs that are measured to be at a bit more than 3 inches long, these fangs hold an extreme amount of poison that can be shot out at will. Soare has a quite the thin, agile-looking body.
The dragoness has almost a "default" body coloration and patterning for whenever she isn't in her different color and patterned forms, these "default" colors and markings resemble a Burmese Python as well. The base coat colour on her fur is a warm white color, this spreads across her entire body, her markings are a mix of yellow shades and the markings come in different sizes. There are a variation of different sized spots and yellow splotches that cover her body.
Her coat patterning and colors change at times when she least expects them to, and this is basically based on her emotions at that given time. This is explained further in the "Strengths & Weaknesses" section of her form. Her eyes are able to change color as well, this is the only coloration ability that she has full control over, she most of the time she can be seen with different eye colors just based on what she chose that morning.
As I explained before, Soare doesn't have scaled wings, rather feathered wings with long, sturdy, sharp feathers cover them. These are usually white but again, they change color at the times her base body changes coloration as well.
The dragoness does actually prefer to wear a saddle when she can, it gives her some sort of odd comfort to be wearing on. She does have to keep her light orbs somewhere as well so she has them at all times, Soare can be seen around the grounds wearing a saddle-like satchel that has deep pockets to hold the spheres of light.
Personality:
|| Bright || Respectful and Respectable || Agreeable || Attractive || Calm || Curious || Flexible || Gentle || Mysterious || Cold at First || Quick to Anger ⁄ Aggression || Low Self Control || Low Patience || Elegant || Good-Natured || Hardworking || Cautious || Social || Intelligent || Follower instead of Leaderly || Observant || Incredibly Loyal || Orderly || Relaxed || Selfless || Skillful || Empathetic || Hesitant || Slow to Trust || Neat and Tidy || Determined || Complex || Formal || Obedient || Reserved || Motherly || Strict when Needed || Whimsical || Blunt || Charming || Crafty || Delicate || Secretive || Reliable || Sly || Wishful || Day Dreamer ||
« - »
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
~ Color Changing ⁄ Camouflage, A skill that she had inherited from her beloved mother in whom was a Rattler. She has a very weak sense in control when it comes to how this ability is used, it comes and goes, but when it does show up it is very pungent and always reflects the emotion she is feeling. For example; Angry = Reds or Dark Yellow Shades, Sad = Shades of light and dark blues, as well as white... So on and so forth.
~ Venom, The last thing she was able to inherit from her mother. Soare has the ability to shoot venom from her two front fangs, she has a lot more control in this area of her capabilities and by that, she is able to control how the venom effects its victims body. It doesn't usually kill them...just makes them suffer for a good long while, she's not one to kill on sight.
~ Skilled Flyer, While Soare could be seen a a good bit clumsy on land, she is admired for her flying abilities. She is graceful, yet fast, agile, and powerful. Soare's favored way of flying would have to actually be gliding, and then diving as fast as she possibly can. Her bonded partner is aware of this and they have some fun when they can.
~ Light Manipulation, A strong and powerful force that Soare was lucky to inherit from her...absent father. She is able to bend light, or rather, allow there to be more light or completely wipe it away. The light is then stored in little spherical shaped balls until Soare breaks them, when they break that section that she has taken the light from or given the light to returns back to its normal lighting again.
-
Weaknesses
~ Strength, She is not the strongest dragon in the group but she evens things out with her magnificent flying abilities and her great eyesight. She is usually used for reporting things that seem off or flying up and giving the grounds a good scan. She isn't the first one to agree to do anything that has to do with attack power but may join if persuaded.
~ Attention Span, This is a great struggle for Soare to even deal with. She is easily distracted from things, this includes dragons or fae that may be speaking with her, and even in meetings she is capable of losing her interest in listening very quickly. If she is to hear something for a long time, or do something important, at least let it be a bit interesting... Maybe even fun if you have that kind of time?
~ Patience, now Soare may have a decent amount of this with fae or dragons she may care for, including her bonded partner, but she by no means has it for others. She has little self control so thats just another negative thing to add onto this, she has been known to lash out at times where she herself seems fit, but in reality... She shouldn't have done it.
~ Swimming Ability, Now she doesn't enjoy swimming either but she will do it if absolutely necessary. She doesn't like water in general so its annoying when she is set to do something that she doesn't like and she's not good at in the water. There is always that possibility of slipping and even drowning when nobody is there with you, that's scary isn't it? Exactly, so why should she even agree to do something like that? Well because she is incredibly loyal and obedient when it comes to tasks and there is the small chance that she will ever say "No" to something you tell her to do.
« - »
Affiliations:
She is open to anything, Pm me! (Siblings, Crush, Mate, Parents, etc...)
« - »
Other:
Finished with my girl!

Edited at November 16, 2023 04:08 PM by Biologist at Work
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 04:35 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve a dragon?
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 04:46 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving a young Fae please.
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Can i reserve a young dragon?
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:10 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hi! May I reserve a dragon high guard?
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reservations have been updated
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:28 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
Name
Hemlock

Species
Pyrad (fire) x Rattler (venom) x Struid (air)

Rank
High Guard

Kingdom Alliance
None for Now

Appearance
WIP
Scales are generally shades of smoke grey, from a lighter almost squirrel tone, all the way down to a similar shade to that of ash from a fire. Small specks of bright metallic color are dotted along their scales that are generally red and orange toned, however you will still be able to pick out the occasional white or teal speck amongst the ember-like pattern. To add on, smoke forms what looks like a mane around his neck and up his neck towards the back of his head, swaying in an almost hypnotizing patterns. 12 feet. Two horns on their head that are parallel to his head, but twist and spike up and down randomly to form a jagged pattern. Silver color, almost white. Smoke down their back, tail ends in a mess of spikes, almost like a bunch of clustered darts. Smoke along back can solidify into actual giant bat -like wings. Wings can appear bigger of smaller depending on how much smoke they decide to make tangible. Long, silver-white claws like serrated scissor blades. Long slender snout, weak, lanky build, depends not on muscle but cunning and agility to get his way in a fight.

Personality
WIP
This male loves to act unassuming and not very dangerous, yet hides a viciousness within. When the time comes to strike, he will unleash the full amount of his danger and fury upon his enemies without mercy, and only stop until the deed has been done. He acts tired and sleepy, but stays quite diligent and observant. He is very protective of his loved ones and will defend them in a very background-like manner, sending piercing, dangerous glares and moving his claw across his throat in a killer way to warn his enemies to watch what they say next. Even when he looks like he's losing, this male will always be preparing his next move in his head. That said, he does tend to panic when his carefully thought out plans have done terrible in all the possible ways, to the point they are beyond saving. When this happens, he tends to act desperate and without abandon, hellbent on destroying whatever had derailed his plans or poses the most immediate threat. While he likes to stay sociable and level headed, there's always something that keeps others a few inches from getting too close. Careful about what information you share with this dragon, because you never know when he might use it to his advantage were you to cross him or his fae. He knows how to take the most insignificant information and twist it against you if he needs to, however won't deal low blows. Now that is against his moral code.

Strengths
-
-
-

Weaknesses
-
-
-

Affiliations (Include any relationships -- family, mates, offspring, etc.)
- OPEN to a sibling or a mate!

Other

Edited at November 21, 2023 12:30 PM by Raven Wing
The Pendraegon || Semi-Lit Dragon and Rider RP || OPENNovember 13, 2023 05:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a dragon and fae for tribe?

Edited at November 13, 2023 05:42 PM by raveneclipse

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us