Wolf Play : The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-Lit
Chatbox
 Existence
07:19:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm I screwed up.. 24 litters in 3-4+ hours and 47 den slots.. What was I thinking it's 10 pm for me..
 Cortex
07:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Morning Chat! I have an on going joke to do
 Azrael
07:15:07 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Morning chat.
 Victorian Ghost
07:06:48 Aloysius (he,him)
Percival spars with Desdemona.

Stats: Battle +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce

ohh
 Victorian Ghost
07:04:51 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 Nez.ity
06:55:11 LF: Simple roleplay
Tempted to join another roleplay *^*
 Salem
06:37:46 Bell
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
06:33:20 Irish Gay Rat
I forgot wp anniversaries existed-
 ZEFHYR
06:22:50 
found it--on Den Page, Use Item
 ZEFHYR
06:15:53 
oh. i checked there but, no go
 distant-screams
06:08:34 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
no. you use it outside of explore, like a regular CP item.
 ZEFHYR
06:05:09 
@boo is this to be applied WHILE in explore?
 Karou
05:56:25 
oh thanks!
 Boo
05:49:51 Chrissy
zefhyr,
you can apply it to one of your wolves and they'll gain 20 spirituality CP.
 Purgatory
05:48:56 Purge/Purse/Pug
A rain of fire and hail of sulfur rock, designed for the event
 Karou
05:47:50 
what the hell is "brimstone" weather?
 ZEFHYR
05:45:59 
how do i make use of the soul of the dead thing?
 Amygdala
05:38:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
I want more charon's blessings but i keep getting raven feathers 🥲
 distant-screams
05:34:02 katy | beetle
thanks haha. i kept pulling hero's today but nothing too good.
 kycantina
05:33:30 ky but it's spooky
nice for both of y'all!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +5
Jackal : -1
Snapping Turtle : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:47 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
of course! reserved! :D

Raven Wing said:
Hello!
Res an investigator please?

The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:49 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res other for me? ;3
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Res an investigator and mage, please? :D

Edited at September 12, 2023 08:53 PM by Lost Memories
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:53 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The gang's all here 👀

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
This is going to be great, for sure.

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
- N A M E -
Marlee Velta

- G E N D E R -
Male / Masculine

- A G E -
23 years

- S E X U A L I T Y -
Aroace

- R O L E -
Investigator

- M A G I C | T Y P E -
Alchemy

- D E I T Y -
Ling

Appearance (at least 6 sentences or three pictures):
Slightly tan skin
Freckles
Usually scowling
-
Grey-green eyes
Neat Short Brown hair
Keeps a flower or two with him
-
Vitiligo
Well built but not muscular
Average height
-
One or two scars
Wears some jewelry
Attire + weapon (Polearm)
+ Very blunt and aggressive fighter (yet he is also very fast) he relies on strength and speed rather than cunning to win
-
- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Aggressive | Hot Headed | Impulsive | Loud | Blunt to Outsiders | Will Sugarcoat a Little bit for Friends | Resonates with People on an Emotional Level | Always has your Back | Honest | Mischievous | Hard Working | Protective | Loyal | Easily Provoked by Strangers | Stubborn | Addresses Problems Head on | Love Language is Giving Gifts | Gets Overwhelmed by Sounds Easily | Will Let you Know what he's Feeling | Believer in Fate | It is what it is | High energy | Will back his friends up in any kind of matter, always | Forgiving, but you will have to earn his trust back | Chaotic Neutral | Competitive | Adrenaline Junkie | A bit of a Jerk | Loves to Pick Fights

- S I G N I F I C A N T | O T H E R -
Open to something platonic

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
- L I K E S -
- Arguing - Yes, arguing. Marlee finds the adrenaline rush nice, and trying to win is always quite entertaining, even if he loses in the end. It's not uncommon to see him arguing with someone just as a light banter thing or very seriously and heated
- People - He is a very social person. Well, usually. He takes enjoyment in keeping within populated areas and listening to people hustle through the streets or buildings. Silence makes him uncomfortable and tingly, like someone is watching him
- Tending Flowers - Marlee has his own little garden that he tends to. It lets him unwind and be with his thoughts for a little, and flowers make excellent gifts to his friends and to carry around. In fact, if you see him with a flower in his hair or pocket it's most likely his own
- Crafting Potions - It's a very fun and interesting process, and Marlee takes enjoyment in experimenting and creating new things
- Getting "in the zone" when creating potions - If you've never been "in the zone" while doing something, then he would definitely recommend. It's such a nice feeling and he always feels productive
- Personal space - Yeah, just- don't hug him or get too into his face. He gets super uncomfortable
- Dim Lighting - One, because it creates a very cozy and calming atmosphere in his workspace to help him unwind from his normally hyper attitude and two, because certain bright lights hurt his eyes

- D I S L I K E S -
- Talking behind someone's back - Marlee will never participate in this activity as long as it pertains to someone he knows personally. He finds it rude and unpleasant, and dislikes it when someone does this to himself too
- Really quiet spaces - It just generally makes him uncomfortable and restless. Marlee can't sit still even for a second, and always feels like someone is watching or following him
- Warm Weather - He would rather be cold than warm, considering it would give him an excuse to bundle up under some blankets or walk around in a fluffy cloak. Also, sweating is generally uncomfortable to him and he would rather freeze to death than burn
- Swimming - He will drown. This is almost guaranteed. Marlee does not posses the ability to swim at all, the most he could do is float on his back and hope he gets to shore soon. Not being able to stand and choose where he is going at all times is also just a weird concept to him
- Wasting his time - Marlee has to feel like he is being productive. Conversations that go around in circles frustrates him, and indecisive people even more so. Assert your opinion and just go for it! He'll back you up nevertheless (unless it's something really horrible, he has morals people)
- Cats - He is unfortunately allergic and would not like to spend his time sniffling and feeling like he'll die any second if they do much as look in his direction
- Simple Skills - Marlee finds learning more difficult and technical stuff is very fun, while skills you can learn in just one day are boring and unimpressive. He would rather spend his time trying to perfect something not everyone can do than waste time doing something easy and frivolous

- H O B B I E S -
- Gardening (flowers only, he can't take care of fruits and veggies for the life of him)
- Alchemy
- Bartending
- Practicing his fighting form
- Collecting cool stuff (imagine how a crow collects shiny things)

- B A D | H A B I T S -
- Picks fights with people just for fun for both playful banter and to provoke someone
- Completely tunes people he finds annoying out
- Impulsively decides to do the stupidest things (ex. Jump off that super tall tree, buy a dangerous but cool looking potion, ask that random guy what kind of cheese they prefer, etc)
- Doesn't know when to stop (pertaining to himself and strangers) - If you let him he'll work for hours upon hours at a time without any breaks, continuously provoke someone he doesn't know because he thinks it's amusing, keep talking even if nobody is listening

Other:

Edited at September 13, 2023 01:16 AM by Raven Wing
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:54 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hehe, I'm excited <3
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Im bringing one my newer characters in ;3
The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 08:58 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
yes, yes, and absolutely yes!

Cereal said:
Res other for me? ;3

Lost Memories said:
Res an investigator and mage, please? :D

Spellbound said:
The gang's all here 👀

The Fallen Spire and Rise of the Crises | Semi-LitSeptember 12, 2023 09:00 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Anzhelina Inessa Volkova

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Full Name:
Anzhelina Inessa Volkova

Name Meaning:
Anzhelina [Angel; Russian]
Inessa [Pure; Russian]
Volkova [Wolf; Russian]

Preferred Name:
Wolf

Nicknames:
Puppy [Given by the Queen] - As much as she hates this nickname with a passion, she'll tolerate it to make the Queen happy. Still, the Queen is the only one who gets to call her such a thing.
Open [PM Me]

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
A Diesaster

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Role:
Investigator [Queen's Spy]

Magic Type:
Yatill's Blood

The Beast of Blood
Wolf has the Yatill blood within her, but it's more a curse than a blessing. Her magic allows her to take the appearance of a werewolf-like creature but drinks blood like a vampire. In this form, she would look like your typical werewolf from mythology, but her canines are longer than one to allow her to drain the blood from her prey. Unlike werewolves and vampires, she can shapeshift at will without the worry of being affected by the moon or being turned to ash under the Sun. When she's in her beastly state, she will have full control of herself as long as she has enough blood in her system. If she doesn't, then she'll enter a blood frenzy and will hunt anything with blood to replenish herself.

List of Abilities:
Transformation - She's able to transform from human to beast at will, or partial beast, to assist her in combat and enhance her senses. However, shifting between the two is a painful process and it drains her blood reserve.
Blood Consumption - Wolf can drain blood from humans or animals to replenish her lost energy and needs blood to use most of her abilities. If she's low on blood, then she'll enter a frenzy state to drain more.
Regeneration - She's able to regenerate from physical wounds she sustained from conflict. However, if they're major damages, it'll take some time to fully heal and would require extra blood.
Disease Immunity - Wolf is immune to most diseases, but it doesn't mean she's safe. She can be poisoned by a plant called the Etholla, a purple flower with unusually red pistols, depending on the dosage, it could weaken or kill her if injected into the bloodstream.

Diety:
Atheist [Currently]
Yatill [Formerly]

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Appearance:

[credits to 千临 @ picrew.me]

Her presence alone makes others intimidated by her presence. Wolf isn’t doing it on purpose, but she’s not going to put a stop to it anytime soon. Those who experience from afar remark that her aura is like a stalking shadow that judges you in silence with a touch of coldness similar to Winter itself, like you’re being suffocated while being dipped into a frozen lake, a mixture between dominating and cold. Around close friends or loved ones, it’ll meet a dramatic shift as that icy demeanor melts and the domineering side would become servile. She loves being around her loved ones, yet her stubborn nature keeps her from openly saying it. Wolf doesn’t want to admit it and would pummel someone who calls it out, but she’s a big softie who desires tenderness underneath that frosty, authoritative layer.

When it comes to socializing, the woman has mixed feelings about it: she enjoys having civil and calm conversations but has a low tolerance towards those who are overly flirty or energetic. Wolf is somewhat of an introvert, preferring to keep quiet while others talk around her until she feels comfortable enough to speak. She’s conversing with people sometimes, but as stated before, she has slight discomfort around those who are extroverts. In truth, she has terrible skills when it comes to socializing - horrible when it comes to receiving or giving compliments from/to other people. Wolf is just one awkward mess; even physical affection throws her off. She wants to be a warmhearted person; however, she’s unsure how to do it without making a fool of herself. Her love language is an act of service, eager to help those she loves by doing activities that make it easier or enjoyable for them. To summarize this, she may be heartless and reserved on the outside but has a softer, loveable side underneath.

Is Wolf attractive? Well, if you’re into tall, muscular women who dress in masculine attire and could probably dominate you, then that’s an absolute yes. You have two groups of Wolf’s admirers: those who directly approach her to admire her up close, and the ones who stare at her from afar as they’re a bit intimidated to go near her. Nonetheless, the two groups adore her either for her looks, skills, or personality. Wolf is hot in the eyes of lesbians. The biggest question is, does she view herself as such? That’s also a yes, yet she doesn’t flaunt it around, constantly boast about it, or anything similar. She isn’t a vain person who’s obsessed with looks, but would still keep up with her appearance so she doesn’t look like a complete mess. When push comes to shove, she’ll use her handsomeness to manipulate women if it means to gain information for something. Wolf is a cross-dresser whose sense of style is on the manly side, the same with her cologne, and the accessories she wears.

It’s unclear what face shape she has, probably a mixture of two different ones, but she has a solid and assertive face like a man. Her hairline sits further back on the skull, making her forehead appear higher. Wolf’s forehead frontal bones protrude more, which creates a sense of deeper set eyes. Her brow bone has a ridge of bone around the upper edge of the eye sockets - because of the brow ridge, her forehead appears steeper and the angle between her forehead and nose is sharper at a lateral view. She has a slightly larger nose compared to most women, with a more angular dimension while her bridge is wider and straighter. The nasal tip doesn’t appear to be pointed upwards, as it’s more straight than anything. Wolf’s lips are thinner with less plump, with it being a bit further from the base of her nose. Meanwhile, her cheeks are less full, while the cheekbones are lower and less prominent. The woman has a taller, angular, and square chin and thicker lower jawbone while the jawline along each side of her chin is stronger and wider. Lastly, she has a bit of an Adam’s Apple, yet it’s not as visible compared to a man’s, but more than a woman’s. There are other markings on her face, being in the form of beauty marks and one singular scar. The location of her beauty marks are located on the right side of her forehead, on the left side of her neck where her throat is, the right side on the bridge of her nose, directly in the center of her left cheek, and right cheekbone. As for the scar, she has a notch in her left eyebrow due to it.

The shape of Wolf’s eyes is almond, she has a smaller eyelid and is longer in width than they are round. The eye shape tapers to a point by the tear duct and outer eye. The outer part of the cornea is generally hidden under the top and bottom lids which cause an apparent crease. This gives her a piercing look that sends shivers down one’s spine, a gaze that makes one’s body tingle from a single glance. What makes them more magnetic is their color and design of them, as they’re the same color as the painite gemstone, often mistaken to be a ruby. Her eyes are a brilliant shade of red but can appear a dark red to black under lighting. Her eyes are transparent, allowing light to reflect off them, which then creates a glassy luster, making her eyes appear to be literal gems. Above her eyes are a set of medium soft angled-low arched brows that fit perfectly on her manly face. Wolf’s eyelashes are long, fuller, and darker with a beautiful curve to them.

Wolf’s height is around 6’0-6’1, but it could be taller depending on the shoes she wears that day. Her tallness intimidates others sometimes, but it’s also an attractive feature. In other words, Wolf’s tallness is intimidating yet sexy to most people. The structure of her body is an inverted triangular shape as her hips and waist are smaller compared to the average woman. As for her buttocks, they fall less voluminous than those of women and appear flatter. From behind, her waist to hips aren’t smooth with a slight dip where the two meet, while her points are more hollow and less plump. For her chest, her breasts aren’t as large with it being more of a C-Cup, making her view from the front appear masculine too. She is a fit woman as she has a 15-17% muscle mass, making her toned muscles somewhat visible under her skin and able to feel the firmness of them. Her shoulders, they’re broader, tall, and with wide sternums which creates that inverted triangle shape. This means that she has broad shoulders as opposed to the narrow hips. Wolf has a warm, beige skin with cool pink undertones. The texture of her skin is smooth, soft texture, and luminous which is said to be velvety.

Decorating her body are gray-scaled tattoos that cover the entirety of her body from the shoulders down to the legs, but the tattoos stop at her wrists and ankles. Covering the entirety of her back is a mural tattoo of a fully black wolf with a crown on its head with four crows in a circle flying clockwise. She has a fusion of a tit-tat and sleeve tattoos, both of them connecting to make a full canvas, of more wolves and crows. Wolf also has a full-canvas tattoo on her stomach of, you guessed it, another wolf head, but this time, the wolf is gray-in-color to make it seem that it has a white coat. Lastly, she has leg sleeves of even more wolves and crows in gray-scaled coloring. Initially, before she had the tattoos, her beauty marks were visible before they were covered.

Wolf’s hair texture is considered to be lush with a bouncy, glossy appearance. The length of the woman’s hair is long, reaching a few inches past her shoulders and resting comfortably at her upper back. Most of the time, her hair is left free and untied whenever she’s not doing anything that requires extreme movement or doing anything in particular. When she’s attending formal events, her locks are slicked back and pushed behind her shoulders to give her a sleek and sophisticated look or tied in an elegant bun to give her an elegant and noble image. The style of Wolf’s hair is completely straight with no sign of waviness or curls. As for the color of the woman’s hair, she dyed the top half of her hair a jet black color and orange-yellow ombres, creating the fire ombre hairstyle.

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Personality:
Blunt ● Awkward Socilizer ● Atheltic ● Hardworker ● Loyal ● Secretly Affectionate ● Somewhat Socialable ● Capable ● Complex ● Violent If Needed ● Dutiful ● Asocial ● Stubborn ● Snappy ● Honest ● Neat ● Authoritative ● Subtle ● Tolerant Sometimes ● Trust-Issues ● Well-Read ● Busy ● Aggressive ● Well-Bred ● Determined ● Dominating ● Stiff ● Cold To Strangers ● Smooth ● Tough ● Unambitious ● Tough ● Assertive ● Brutal ● Calculating ● Jealous ● Obsessive ● Secretive ● Caring ● Secretly Loving ● Acts of Service ● Soldierly

Open Spaces ● Affection [Doesn't Admit It] ● Helping Others ● Animals [Wolves, Especially] ● Nature Walks ● The Color Red ● Thunderstorms ● Being Around Close Friends [Secretly] ● Tattoos ● Cooking ● Flowers/Gardening ● Order/Cleanliness ● Sunrises ● Music ● Certain Smells

Dislikes:
Overly Happy People ● Sudden Hand Movements ● Awful Tasting Food ● Loud Noises ● Shackles ● Being Isolated ● The Dark ● Extremely Flirtatious People ● Tattoos With Errors ● Tight Spaces ● Mess/Clutter ● Gossip ● Extreme Cold ● Being Restrained ● Snow

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Hobbies:
Gambling ● Archery ● Hunting ● Cooking ● Gardening ● Hiking

Bad Habits:
Smoking ● Drinking ● Gambling ● Skin Clawing/Picking ● Finger Biting

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Crush(es):
The Queen, Kumi, and Anna [They Awakened The Gay In Her]

Significant Other(s):
Technically the Queen, Kumi and Anna [They Forbid Her To Date Anyone Else]

Exes:
Empty...like her soul.

Children:
Heavens No!

Kin:
Deceased

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Affiliations:
The Queen | WIP | WIP
WIP

Anna | WIP | WIP
WIP

The Royal Mage | WIP| WIP

●—————◦◉◦—————●

Other:
Wolf was originally born in Fidelis, but the reason she left is left unstated.

Completed

Edited at September 26, 2023 09:08 AM by Cereal

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us