Wolf Play : They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | Open
Chatbox
 Azrael
07:32:52 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Except for the Flying Dutchman. He's strictly Tundra.
 Saint
07:32:49 
hey ash
 Azrael
07:32:37 Ash, Grim, Kaos
I think it's all random.
 Azrael
07:31:41 Ash, Grim, Kaos
hi Saint
 Saint
07:31:37 
do the event NPCs spawn in certain biomes or is it all random?
 Saint
07:28:49 
hey chat
 Salem
07:28:39 Bell
Nez
You definitely should
 Existence
07:19:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm I screwed up.. 24 litters in 3-4+ hours and 47 den slots.. What was I thinking it's 10 pm for me..
 Cortex
07:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Morning Chat! I have an on going joke to do
 Azrael
07:15:07 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Morning chat.
 Victorian Ghost
07:06:48 Aloysius (he,him)
Percival spars with Desdemona.

Stats: Battle +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce

ohh
 Victorian Ghost
07:04:51 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 Nez.ity
06:55:11 LF: Simple roleplay
Tempted to join another roleplay *^*
 Salem
06:37:46 Bell
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
06:33:20 Irish Gay Rat
I forgot wp anniversaries existed-
 ZEFHYR
06:22:50 
found it--on Den Page, Use Item
 ZEFHYR
06:15:53 
oh. i checked there but, no go
 distant-screams
06:08:34 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
no. you use it outside of explore, like a regular CP item.
 ZEFHYR
06:05:09 
@boo is this to be applied WHILE in explore?
 Karou
05:56:25 
oh thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +5
Jackal : -1
Snapping Turtle : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJune 28, 2023 08:56 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Convivial said:
Lorenzo Mateo Alvarez
"Enzo"
Role:
Hunted
Pronouns:
He/Him
Sexuality:
Panromantic Omnisexual
Relationship Status:
Single (Open)
Family:
N/A (Open)
Appearance:
Lorenzo has an intimidating stature, standing at 6'3" with broad shoulders. He has warm, bronze toned skin; it's clear and smooth until you reach his chest, which is covered in small freckles. His only piercings are the three on each ear, which he'll occasionally swap out for dangles. Enzo's jawline is well defined and sharp, complimenting his straight nose. A bright amber, his eyes are piercing, yet always seem relaxed. He has black, silky hair, parted on the side to swoop over his eyebrow. Lorenzo has decent posture and almost always stands straight, only cocking his head to look at people. On his back is a Yinyang styled tattoo of two Eastern Dragons.
Personality:
Lorenzo is a charismatic mess of a guy. He keeps his home and school life separate, very separate. With his parents he's a people pleaser, always wanting to make them proud of him. While when he's by himself, he comes off as quite cocky and arrogant. Lorenzo is a very insecure guy and puts on a face of confidence as a 'fake it till you make it' type of strategy. He likes the attention being on him and loves being praised, it makes up for what he lacked as a kid. Often, he needs to be humbled. Enzo tends to forget he's not really all that. He's never hung out with the right people and hasn't had friends he can genuinely confide in. Though many of them are fake, he's loyal to his friends and would protect them in any situation.
Fears :
Sensory Deprivation, he has to be able to feel something and see something or else he'll freak out
Isolation, he can't be by himself. He needs people with him constantly and is afraid of being alone
Other Facts :
100% a cat person and would die to own a Savanah cat
He tries to keep houseplants but he does not have a green thumb and they never survive
Will be extremely clingy when he gets comfortable with people... like extremely

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 3, 2023 01:40 PM

Featherstone

Neutral

Give Award

generated image

Name: Benjamin Kingston Edwards

Nicknames: Benji, Ben.

Role: Hunted

Pronouns:He/Him

Sexuality: Heterosexual (but he’s not interested in a relationship at the moment)

Relationship Status: Single

Family: N/A at the moment

Appearance: Benjamin is a scrawny teenage boy, he has black hair which is a little longer in the back and brown eyes. His skin is quite pale. He is mostly known for his constantly tired eyes which make him look like he’s dead or a vampire. He is average height for a teenage boy, not too tall or too short, he’s in the middle.

Personality: Benjamin is quiet around others he doesn’t really know very well. He likes fictional monsters and vampires a lot, mostly vampires but other monsters too. He listens to a lot of rock and alternative music. He can be a little chaotic sometimes, usually not thinking before he does things.

He can be a little grumpy at times, acting like he doesn’t care about things when in reality he does. He hates seeming weak in front of others. He has self doubts too, which make him feel like he's not good enough to be friends with those he is actually friends with.

He may seem quiet and weak but if you do make him mad enough he will lash out at you. Zero hesitation. He most likely holds back a lot of his frustration he has for those who’ve wronged him, which leads to him lashing out at smaller things sometimes.

Fears: Losing his friends. They are the people he feels comfortable around and without them he’d feel very lost and alone. He’d risk his own life for them to survive.

His other and probably biggest fear is dying alone. The mere thought terrifies him. It’s not that he is necessarily afraid of death, it's just that he doesn’t want to be alone when it comes for him.

Other Facts: It is most likely that he suffers from anxiety, hence why he doesn’t talk to strangers much.

He is also an insomniac, no wonder why he looks so tired.

Picrew I used:

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1342558

Edited at July 3, 2023 01:43 PM by Featherstone
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 3, 2023 02:00 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Featherstone said:

generated image

Name: Benjamin Kingston Edwards

Nicknames: Benji, Ben.

Role: Hunted

Pronouns:He/Him

Sexuality: Heterosexual (but he’s not interested in a relationship at the moment)

Relationship Status: Single

Family: N/A at the moment

Appearance: Benjamin is a scrawny teenage boy, he has black hair which is a little longer in the back and brown eyes. His skin is quite pale. He is mostly known for his constantly tired eyes which make him look like he’s dead or a vampire. He is average height for a teenage boy, not too tall or too short, he’s in the middle.

Personality: Benjamin is quiet around others he doesn’t really know very well. He likes fictional monsters and vampires a lot, mostly vampires but other monsters too. He listens to a lot of rock and alternative music. He can be a little chaotic sometimes, usually not thinking before he does things.

He can be a little grumpy at times, acting like he doesn’t care about things when in reality he does. He hates seeming weak in front of others. He has self doubts too, which make him feel like he's not good enough to be friends with those he is actually friends with.

He may seem quiet and weak but if you do make him mad enough he will lash out at you. Zero hesitation. He most likely holds back a lot of his frustration he has for those who’ve wronged him, which leads to him lashing out at smaller things sometimes.

Fears: Losing his friends. They are the people he feels comfortable around and without them he’d feel very lost and alone. He’d risk his own life for them to survive.

His other and probably biggest fear is dying alone. The mere thought terrifies him. It’s not that he is necessarily afraid of death, it's just that he doesn’t want to be alone when it comes for him.

Other Facts: It is most likely that he suffers from anxiety, hence why he doesn’t talk to strangers much.

He is also an insomniac, no wonder why he looks so tired.

Picrew I used:

https://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1342558

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 5, 2023 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I please reserve a hunted? In group 1

Edited at July 5, 2023 11:09 AM by Sketched
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 5, 2023 12:57 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Noted!

Sketched said:
Could I please reserve a hunted? In group 1

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 5, 2023 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

……..

< Charlotte Dion Iries >

“Just be happy, and if you can't be happy, do things that make you happy.

- Esther Earl

……..

Alias: Chloe

Nicknames: Chloe, Clover, Char, Any

Role (Hunted or Hunter): Hunted

Group (First or second): First

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single [Open]

Family: N/A [Open]

Appearance:

[Picrew]

Chloe has good posture, standing at 5’6”. She has a slim build, however she isn’t bones. She has softer facial features; Soft cheeks, and rounded eyes. has a pale complexion, with a red undertone. Freckles speckle her cheeks, and shoulders. Her eyes are a light shade of gray. Chloe has the usual pearly circle earring on both her ears. She has long, thick, wavy brunette hair. The longest locks reach her waist. She’ll keep the front layers of her hair in a messy half bun, the underside not pulled up. As for clothing, [In this RP] Chloe would be seen wearing an oversized, baby blue turtle-neck sweater, hiding the little bit of curves she had. For pants she wears fitted blue jeans, and some high, black boots.

Personality:

Extrovert | Kind | Independent | Lighthearted | Anxiety |

Chloe is an independent, people pleaser. Who fears making a mistake ending in everyone she loves abandoning her.

She’s a hyper-realistic extrovert. Masking her fears, anxiety behind her bad jokes, sarcasm, and her lighthearted, carefree attitude. All she wants is to make everyone around her happy, while not being taken advantage of.

She’s found to like platonic relationships much more than romantic as she, so far, has gotten less hurt from platonic relationships. Whenever she gets close to someone platonically, or romantically she’ll become clingy, and really touchy/cuddly. Believing trust is a big thing, which she struggles greatly with. She’ll be honest, disclosing much of anything asked by that person. With that person she trusts, she’ll be straight up whenever they’re being too much and be jokingly, rude sarcastically. Chloe will stand up for herself on a level, but if you mess with someone she knows? She’ll step in to diffuse and make sure the other doesn’t hurt her people. Surive

[Yes.. I got very carried away there-]

Chloe hates being blatantly ignored. She knows full well she can be annoying, but would much rather be called out about it than being shut down. Whenever she realizes she did wrong or made someone else uncomfortable, angry, etc she’ll start apologizing. Making it seemingly her fault even if it clearly isn’t.

Fears (at least 2):

Monophobia - Fear of being alone/abandoned/ignored/isolated

Claustrophobia - Fear of small/tight spaces

Cynophobia - Canines/Dogs/Wolves/Coyotes/Etc

Other Facts (anything that didn't fit anywhere else or random facts, any amount):

She enjoys singing

She has a airy, British accent

Edited at July 5, 2023 02:12 PM by Sketched
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 5, 2023 08:13 PM

ChlorineLight

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted!

Sketched said:

……..

< Charlotte Dion Iries >

“Just be happy, and if you can't be happy, do things that make you happy.

- Esther Earl

……..

Alias: Chloe

Nicknames: Chloe, Clover, Char, Any

Group (First or second): First

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single [Open]

Family: N/A [Open]

Appearance:

[Picrew]

Chloe has good posture, standing at 5’6”. She has a slim build, however she isn’t bones. She has softer facial features; Soft cheeks, and rounded eyes. has a pale complexion, with a red undertone. Freckles speckle her cheeks, and shoulders. Her eyes are a light shade of gray. Chloe has the usual pearly circle earring on both her ears. She has long, thick, wavy brunette hair. The longest locks reach her waist. She’ll keep the front layers of her hair in a messy half bun, the underside not pulled up. As for clothing, [In this RP] Chloe would be seen wearing an oversized, baby blue turtle-neck sweater, hiding the little bit of curves she had. For pants she wears fitted blue jeans, and some high, black boots.

Personality:

Extrovert | Kind | Independent | Lighthearted | Anxiety |

Chloe is an independent, people pleaser. Who fears making a mistake ending in everyone she loves abandoning her.

She’s a hyper-realistic extrovert. Masking her fears, anxiety behind her bad jokes, sarcasm, and her lighthearted, carefree attitude. All she wants is to make everyone around her happy, while not being taken advantage of.

She’s found to like platonic relationships much more than romantic as she, so far, has gotten less hurt from platonic relationships. Whenever she gets close to someone platonically, or romantically she’ll become clingy, and really touchy/cuddly. Believing trust is a big thing, which she struggles greatly with. She’ll be honest, disclosing much of anything asked by that person. With that person she trusts, she’ll be straight up whenever they’re being too much and be jokingly, rude sarcastically. Chloe will stand up for herself on a level, but if you mess with someone she knows? She’ll step in to diffuse and make sure the other doesn’t hurt her people. Surive

[Yes.. I got very carried away there-]

Chloe hates being blatantly ignored. She knows full well she can be annoying, but would much rather be called out about it than being shut down. Whenever she realizes she did wrong or made someone else uncomfortable, angry, etc she’ll start apologizing. Making it seemingly her fault even if it clearly isn’t.

Fears (at least 2):

Monophobia - Fear of being alone/abandoned/ignored/isolated

Claustrophobia - Fear of small/tight spaces

Cynophobia - Canines/Dogs/Wolves/Coyotes/Etc

Other Facts (anything that didn't fit anywhere else or random facts, any amount):

She enjoys singing

She has a airy, British accent

They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 10, 2023 03:54 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Can i reserve a spot in hunted group 2?

Edited at July 10, 2023 04:10 PM by ♡Willow♡
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 10, 2023 04:12 PM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Olivia Pencer

Quote: I said I wanted to watch a Survivor show, not be in one

Nicknames: Liv

Group (First or second): Second (Asylum)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Status: Single (Open, pm if your intrested)

Family: N/A

Appearance: Olivia has dark brown hair she dyed green to match her eyes. She is perhaps pretty basic in looks, quite flat and having no real distinct features, you wouldnt remember her if you saw her. Small lips, average nose and her bangs frame her face nicely. At a height of 5'2 and weight of 119Lb, shes quite small but her personallity makes up for that!

Personality: Despite looking plain, she is quite fiesty. Talking to strangers is no problem, but her sarcasm is always on high, working away and offending people contantly. her witty personallity can be tamed when in a calmer setting and she isnt trying to impress anyone. She often has movie night with her friends, loving horror but also romance, and Horror Romances are definity a plus.

Fears (at least 2): Spiders and being contained to a small space (clasterphobia)

Other Facts (anything that didn't fit anywhere else or random facts, any amount): She hates to be alone, not nessessarily a fear but a large dislike

image creds: utoooooxs on picrew

Edited at July 10, 2023 04:14 PM by Saint
They Watch From the Shadows | Sign-Ups | OpenJuly 10, 2023 04:28 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award

Ignore.

I changed my mind.

Edited at September 30, 2023 11:52 AM by Azrael~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh