Wolf Play : Missing - Horror & Mystery - Open
Chatbox
 Existence
07:19:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Mm I screwed up.. 24 litters in 3-4+ hours and 47 den slots.. What was I thinking it's 10 pm for me..
 Cortex
07:18:05 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Morning Chat! I have an on going joke to do
 Azrael
07:15:07 Ash, Grim, Kaos
Morning chat.
 Victorian Ghost
07:06:48 Aloysius (he,him)
Percival spars with Desdemona.

Stats: Battle +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce

ohh
 Victorian Ghost
07:04:51 Aloysius (he,him)
hello
 Nez.ity
06:55:11 LF: Simple roleplay
Tempted to join another roleplay *^*
 Salem
06:37:46 Bell
-WP Click-
 Doodle Dragon
06:33:20 Irish Gay Rat
I forgot wp anniversaries existed-
 ZEFHYR
06:22:50 
found it--on Den Page, Use Item
 ZEFHYR
06:15:53 
oh. i checked there but, no go
 distant-screams
06:08:34 katy | beetle
Zephyr,
no. you use it outside of explore, like a regular CP item.
 ZEFHYR
06:05:09 
@boo is this to be applied WHILE in explore?
 Karou
05:56:25 
oh thanks!
 Boo
05:49:51 Chrissy
zefhyr,
you can apply it to one of your wolves and they'll gain 20 spirituality CP.
 Purgatory
05:48:56 Purge/Purse/Pug
A rain of fire and hail of sulfur rock, designed for the event
 Karou
05:47:50 
what the hell is "brimstone" weather?
 ZEFHYR
05:45:59 
how do i make use of the soul of the dead thing?
 Amygdala
05:38:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
I want more charon's blessings but i keep getting raven feathers 🥲
 distant-screams
05:34:02 katy | beetle
thanks haha. i kept pulling hero's today but nothing too good.
 kycantina
05:33:30 ky but it's spooky
nice for both of y'all!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +5
Jackal : -1
Snapping Turtle : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 06:07 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

WIP!!

Name: Skyler Storm

Sexuality: Lesbian

Role: Undercover investigator

Current Job: Waitress

Appearance: Her hair is long, dark, and silky, the color is like the midnight skies; dark black. She stands at "5 '7, with a muscular build. She has the bluest eyes, and her nose is like a bridge, a bridge for freckles, that is. Her teeth are very long, and sharp, almost 3 inches in length. She is a typical goth girl in the way she dresses and acts, but is a total softy.

Personality: "Dark humour is a hobby, everything else is reality." She is a "typical girl" (A.K.A, 'preppy' and pink.) in High school and the first year of College, but then she was turned. Her personality changed drastically, She went from being the girl to love pink things, cute things, and glitter; To a girl who liked other girls, loved black, spooky things, and death.

Strengths: Looking like a shadow, killing people without a sound, quiet. She can blend in with the shadow as well as a black cat. She is silent unless spoken to, and she is a silent killer.

Weaknesses: Doesn't like people looking at her ears, doesn't like men... At all... When she see men, she has to be held back from killing them.

She was bullied by men when she was younger, and was turned without consent, again, by a man. She will never trust a man again after what she went through. Her ears are, to her, abnormal and weird (art imitates life), and she was teased about them all the time, so when people look at her ears, she gets embarrassed.

Likes: Hunting, being with girls, pretending to be "normal". She likes going out with the girls to hunt; sneak into bars (to find a victim), and pretending to be a normal 'person'.

Dislikes: All men, her ears showing. She hates to be called emo, she hates being called emo, because emo is short for emotional most of the time. She is mostly chill and collected.

Crush: N/A (Open)

S/O: N/A

Kin: Her family died when she was young, except her older brother. He older brother was 21 when she was 6. He payed for her schooling, fun, and entertainment. She killed him when she was 19, because he was just watching when she was beaten up on the street.

Other: N/A

Edited at June 22, 2023 06:09 PM by Howling on the cliff
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 09:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Debating entering as the criminal. I could potentially make a really fun character, although I don't know if I would do the chaotic, slightly insane character that brings a bit of comic relief or the complete psychopath.
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 09:33 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

The West Wind Wolves said:
Debating entering as the criminal. I could potentially make a really fun character, although I don't know if I would do the chaotic, slightly insane character that brings a bit of comic relief or the complete psychopath.

Bahahaha, whatever you feel like writing as. :)
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm. This would be super fun. I'll be thinking about it. Exactly how terrifying I'd this RP? I don't need even more difficulty sleeping lol

Renegades said:

Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 09:49 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award

Hmmm. This would be super fun. I'll be thinking about it. Exactly how terrifying I'd this RP? I don't need even more difficulty sleeping lol

Renegades said:

Probably not too scary, like ghosty witch stuff. Nothing too terrible, i guess. :)
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oooh. I'll definitely keep this in mind. Might hafta actually do something and get off my lazy bum.

Renegades said:

Renegades said:

Probably not too scary, like ghosty witch stuff. Nothing too terrible, i guess. :)

Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 10:05 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Carswell Gray

Alias: Jack Wheeler

Nicknames: Make your own

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Criminal

~~~

Appearance:

He appears to be part Caucasian and Asian.

He stands a little bit taller than five feet, but less than five foot and a half inches. He has a thin bony build, which is only more accentuated because he doesn't get enough food. He has a rather lanky build. His hair has gotten rather long and limp without any body. Because he doesn't have time, his hair often remains in a dirty, greasy, stringy, tangled mess. His hair is black hair and goes down a little past his shoulders. It's long enough that he can pull it back into a ponytail. While this makes it harder to maintain, he doesn't like dealing with haircuts. The ends of his hair are uneven and raggedy.

His skin is a slightly ruddy hue from being out in the sun frequently since he had been incarcerated and kept out of the sun. His skin doesn't tan well for someone who is part asian. If he had his way, he would stay inside and his skin would be sallow. He has a thin aquiline nose. His eyebrows are thick and bushy. His lips are thin and pale colored. His cheeks are thin and he has bony high cheek bones. There is nothing about him that speak of hidden strength, or even abundant health. He looks rather like a scraggy scarecrow. He has a few lines around the mouth from smiling and a few forehead wrinkles from squinting in sunlight and worrying about survival.

His eyes are rather deepset and his brow protrudes over his eyes. Around his eyelids remain rather reddish and iritated. He has a pointy chin, and a stubbly beard that just gives him a gray look around his face. His eyes are a light blue that looks gray unless you get close enough to stare into his eyes. He has long eyelashes, but he doesn't have a lot of them. He has a diamond face shape, and a tall forehead. His face is rather narrow. His shoulder width is average, but he looks rather thin a spindly. If it weren't for his stubble, he'd look like he was a really tired 15-year-old. However, if someone looks longer than a glance and takes the time to observe they can probably tell that he is an adult. He has a small silver scar through his eyebrow from a branch covered in thorns thwacking him there.

Personality:

He doesn’t give an arrogant vibe about this, but he doesn’t go around being afraid that people won’t like him. While he does want people to like him, until they show hints otherwise, he automatically assumes they will like him. He is slow on the uptake if someone is trying to give him the hint to back off, because he doesn’t expect it. He likes to keep life simple. He doesn’t think too far ahead, remaining in the present. He mainly keeps his thoughts focused on food, water, shelter, companionship, supplies, and occasionally defense.

He doesn’t want to make life complicated, so adding rules and regulations that are unnecessary are annoying. However, he wouldn’t rebel against it. He often imagines the best scenario. He wants to trust everyone he encounters, and he encourages everyone including himself to give out second chances. He doesn't strive for perfection, but he does try to be good and make the best decisions possible. He expects it to come out of other people naturally. He believes the best in them. He is rather blind to the state of the world around him, and he doesn’t appreciate it when it is pointed out.

He tries to keep the peace. While he isn’t afraid to call someone out if they’ve done something wrong, he’ll back off if they persist with their decision. He isn’t going to try to control anyone if they don’t want help, but he will point out something as long as they haven’t noticed it yet. If someone gets annoyed, he would be quick to back off and appease them. Sometimes, he will intervene between two people, if he thinks they need someone to help them work through their problems. However, he only does that if he really thinks he can help them, because diving into a chaotic quarrel is not pleasant.

He is someone that gives out help when he notices it. He’ll go over and not say anything and start to help without being asked. He likes to help others and feel useful. While he can be a good worker, he works much more efficiently, if he is working on someone else’s stuff. He has a tendency to lose focus on his own stuff. He doesn't like to be sad or suffer pain. The worst is always a terrible surprise, because he never prepares for it. While he has more of a tendency to try to alleviate other’s pain only if it helps his own, he does think about trying to help.

Often, he focuses his thoughts only on what good things have happened. He has a hard time processing and working through negative events. He finds them stressful, giving him anxiety. He calms down faster, if he thinks of something pleasant and ignores the problem. As he isn’t very prepared to go around killing people, he prefers to try to survive by making supplies last longer. While he would take the shot if his life was in danger, he doesn't want to have to fight someone over supplies. For one he realizes he doesn't have the build to scare people off.

He is very good at rationing. He would want to find the most efficient way to do something and not waste time or energy. Even though he tries to ignore the fact that they are living during an apocalypse, he knows that it is unwise to waste resources. He's known to be a little unfocused, and isn't the most reliable about completing his work. There is a better chance if you have him go around and do other people's work that it'll actually get done. He is oblivious to mistakes and errors, unless they are inconveniently blatant. He likes to feel useful. Success to him is probably helping others.

He is perfectly content to let someone else tell others what to do. While he is fine at being decisive, he would prefer not to be in charge of everyone's well being. If he sees that they need leadership, he will state his opinions bluntly and give them some direction, but he doesn’t want the responsibility. He needs people and to interact with them, but he isn't necessarily an extrovert. He likes his time alone, and he can get more energy from being around others.

He finds that it is much more effective to be nice and polite to people. He acknowledges them, he'll laugh at someone's joke, even if it wasn't particularly funny. He smiles at the right moment. While this is part of him not wanting people to be in pain, he has also found that this is the most effective way to get people to like him and be more willing to work with him. He maintains a cheerful exterior, and a positive outlook helping others find the positive in the moment, although his features have a hard time portraying that. He appears a little jumpy and nervous.

When it comes down to it, he can do what needs to be done to survive. He's already made up his mind about that. However, he makes it hard to know exactly how far he is willing to go.

Current job: Officially unemployed. He found work at the autoshop for groceries and gas. (He lives out of his car...that is stolen.) Sometimes he gets hired to do odd jobs because of how well he works at the autoshop that customers coming through are willing to hire him.

~~~

Strengths:

Carjacking - His knowledge of cars. He is good at figuring out how things work.

He's good at smiling at small little meals and not complaining. He has a strong stomach, and he can eat some pretty vile things that they have found edible. He doesn't need to eat a lot, and he doesn't succumb to being hangry as badly.

He is pretty good around people for someone that hasn't maintained any long term deep friendships. He is friendly, upbeat, and easy to talk to.

He is good at finding joy and contentment in the little things such as a job well done, a friendly conversation, a well-cooked meal.

He isn't wasteful.

He isn't the most assertive person, but when there is a need for leadership he comfortably gives directiosn to execute his plan. He is always looking for an angle or a way to do something more effectively when he works because he doesn't like exerting extra energy. He normally has vague plans but he is very open to adjusting and modifying.

Weaknesses:

His size. He is not very strong or intimidating. He's not going to be winning any physical fights.

He's not conventionally attractive, and he looks rough. He looks like a dodgy criminal.

He has very little endurance, and he is slow.

He panicks under stress and can't perform under pressure when he is in danger.

He doesn't know how to use firearms, especially safely. He could probably figure it out but he is very untrained.

He is flakey and unfocused. He is unemployed and has very few resources.

Fears:

He's scared of going to prison. It looks rough in there and he is not tough enough to handle all those bigger guys.

Losing his freedom

Not being able to find a safe place to sleep or not being able to find food.

He is afraid of being completely isolated.

~~~

Affiliations and/or thoughts on the team: Pm me

June - Sheriff

Thoughts - Be cautious around her. As a person she seems pretty cool.

Indiana - The Celebrity

Thoughts - The Indiana Auclair in the little town of Fern Valley. What a lucky day it is for Carswell! She was in a lot of stuff he watched during one of his incarcerations. She's also gorgeous! ... Oh wait. She's really whiny. However, she's easier to deal with when he uses flattery.

(So far, almost everyone is so much more capable than him.)

Love interests: Pm me

Connection to missing person: A girl was an old flame from highschool. Who would've thought she would move way out here?

Backstory:

Car Theft/Car Jacker. He lived in a big city in where the cars congregated together, which made it easier for him to find cars to jack. He was arrested and convicted for carjacking, but now he's back out free. He came to the town of Fern Valley and realized he needed to give an alias. He was thinking of what had gotten him convicted in the first place hence the name Jack (carjack) Wheeler (car wheels). Also, as his name is Carswell, cars are never far from his mind.

~~~

Other: I'm using an OC I made for an apocalypse roleplay, so if something is weird that I didn't catch I apologize in advance.

Theme Song(s)

Good Vibes - Chris Janson

Buy Me a Boat - Chris Janson

I Ain't Worried - OneRepublic

Edited at June 24, 2023 10:14 AM by Sir Froggington
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 10:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shoot nevermind. I was thinking about reserving it :p
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 10:28 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Jaxson Pierce

Nicknames: Jax or Deputy Pierce

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Deputy

Current Job: Deputy

Appearance:

Reference: Jensen Ackles '06/'07

The first thing many notice about this handsome man is his striking green eyes. Jaxson has expressive and intense eyes, often highlighted by his facial expressions and emotions. Jaxson has a youthful appearance and is known for his striking good looks. He exudes a “bad boy” persona with a charm that will hook you like a fish. His hair is well-groomed, short on the sides and a bit longer on the top, thick black hair. Jaxson occasionally has some scruff or stubble on his face. However, he generally keeps his facial hair well-groomed and maintained, he doesn’t like it tickling his nose when it gets too long. When he does have more facial hair, he appears older, which he uses to his advantage. Jaxson has a strong chiseled jawline that is highlighted with a dazzling smile paired with naturally light pink lips. He has a well-defined nose and is often seen with a determined or focused expression.

Standing at 6’2, Jaxson is known for his muscular and athletic build. He maintains a fit physique due to his active lifestyle and rigorous activities. He often wears fitted clothing that accentuates his physique. Over the years, he has gained various scars here and there. He has a long jagged one starting from his top right shoulder down his back and wrapping to his sculpted stomach. Jaxson has a few minor ones on his arms and legs due to his occupation. He is also covered in black/gray tattoos, his right arm is a large pirate ship that goes into excruciating detail of the clouds, a map behind the ship, and the sea. His left arm tells the story of Norse mythology with the great Fenrir growling, a large Norse symbol and Vidarr at the top near his shoulder. On his back, between his shoulder blades, is a dagger. The dagger holds a scale on the handles with the moon on the left and the sun on the right- representing balance.

Personality:

Jaxson has a strong independent streak and is used to taking care of himself. He is resourceful and skilled in various forms of combat and hunting, relying on his own abilities to get the job done. He knew how to shoot a gun before he knew how to swim. His family, particularly his mother, was adamant on him knowing how to take care of himself. She sometimes would drop him off in the woods with a flashlight, calling it a “teaching moment” and expecting him to survive the next few days. Jaxson is a driven individual who is determined to succeed. He is ambitious and constantly strives to improve his skills and capabilities. Jaxson possesses a sharp mind and is quick on his feet. He is often able to come up with creative solutions to complex problems, utilizing his resourcefulness and adaptability in high-pressure situations. Growing up, he was put through various tests where he needed to rely on his brains, not just sheer strength. With this, he is highly intelligent and often downplays it. Jaxson’s intellect allows him to analyze situations, uncover information, and devise strategic plans to overcome challenges. Though, he does get himself in trouble with his curiosity. Sometimes, his drive for knowledge ends him in a deeper hole than he realizes.

Jaxson is fiercely protective of his loved ones. He would go to great lengths to ensure their safety, even if it means sacrificing his own well-being. One of Jaxson’s more hidden traits is his strong sense of empathy. He deeply cares about the well-being of others and often forms emotional connections with those he encounters. Jaxson’s empathy allows him to understand the pain and struggles of others. All he wants to do is to protect people from trauma. This trait is more hidden as he doesn’t want to be manipulated. He will only show this side to certain people. He tends to become co-dependent on others (complex abandonment issues). He has a strong sense of duty and will stand by those he cares about, no matter the circumstances. This often conflicts with his moral compass- he is loyal to a fault. Not just to his family, but also his job and takes his responsibilities seriously. He is willing to put his own life on the line to protect those he cares about, embodying a selfless and noble spirit. Jaxson is known for his bravery and fearlessness in the face of danger. He often takes on dangerous situations without hesitation, showing great courage and resilience. This also shows his impulsivity.

Jaxson possesses a charismatic and witty personality that allows him to connect with people, build alliances, and manipulate situations to his advantage. His quick wit and sense of humor provide moments of levity in tense situations and often help him diffuse conflicts or gain valuable information. His looks only add to his charm and help his cause. Jaxson maintains a sharp wit and sarcastic sense of humor, using it as a coping mechanism in stressful situations. His humor serves as a way to lighten the mood and provide some relief amidst the darkness they face. He enjoys making snarky remarks and engaging in banter with those around him. As mentioned before, Jaxon can be impulsive and tends to act on his emotions. He often trusts his instincts and is willing to take risks, even if it means bending the rules or disobeying orders.

Strengths:

1. Expert Hunter
2. Proficient in Combat
3. Tactical Mind
4. Strong Survival Instincts
5. Surprisingly Good at Cooking

Weaknesses:

1. Anger Issues (Hothead)
2. Lack of Emotional Vulnerability
3. Impulsive Behavior
4. Issues with Authority
5. Insomnia (mostly due to nighterrors)

Fears (Minimum of four):

1. Deep Water
2. Losing his Mind
3. Close Spaces
4. Flying

Affiliations and/or thoughts on the team: N/A

Love interests: N/A

Connection to missing person:

WIP

Backstory (optional):

Jaxson’s backstory isn’t something he often shares. It’s triggering and he still has nightmares about it. Jaxson was born and raised in Fern Valley by a single mom. He doesn’t know his father and his mother is very tight-lipped about it. She is his only family member, though there are whispers through town that he has a half-brother (or sister- no one truly knows) out there in the wind. You would think, since he is her only child, he would be cherished. In reality, Jaxson was put through military-like boot camp as young as 7. His earliest memories hold nights outside under the stars, starting fires to keep himself warm, shooting guns, and reading books about plants.

More often than not, Jaxson spent time in the woods. His mom would just drop him off, leaving him stranded miles away from home and deep in the woods. He would have to depend on himself to survive. It didn’t matter if it was in the middle of summer or in the dead of winter, he was in those woods for weeks at a time. There were a few close calls, especially in the winter storms, where if he didn’t check in with the walkie-talkie, his mom would come get him. Those were his only fond memories, those were the times where she would wrap him tight and place him by the fire, rubbing his back to warm him up. But, once he was warmed up- it was back to replanning paired with a degrading lecture. If he wasn’t stranded, he was doing mind-games, puzzles, reading constantly, strategically solving “crimes” his mom laid out for him. “You’re useless if you don’t have the brains'”, he often would hear his mom say. Just because you’re strong, doesn’t mean you’re safe, you have to be smart too. She prioritzed his intelligence more than his strength. He made sure to prioritze both so he could continue to survive.

His mother put him through rigorous hell so he could defend himself and eventually others. Jaxson never knew what he was fighting or training for but if it made his mother proud, he would do it. Growing up, he attended school and graduated top of his class then went straight into the academy for police training. He excelled there, given his upbringing, and graduated top of his classes here too, with multiple rewards. Becoming a deputy wasn’t something he wanted to do, but he didn’t want all of his “childhood” to be for nothing. Despite the challenging circumstances, Jaxson was determined to rise above his surroundings and make a positive difference or at least try to protect people.

Other:

Edited at June 22, 2023 11:02 PM by The Bewitched
Missing - Horror & Mystery - OpenJune 22, 2023 10:34 PM

Renegades

Neutral

Give Award
@Bewitched
Accepted. :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved