Wolf Play : Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
06:43:30 
jeepers mission goof, snark much? lol wink wink
 Boeing
06:43:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
purdy
Welp lol
Just spend a bit grinding out Jungle and you'll have it back quickly though
 mission goofy
06:43:01 
purdy - what happened!?
 purdy
06:42:38 
chat i messed up.... i lost 2000 mush :P
 AppleTrees
06:42:09 Apples
Do you guys have any advice for how I talk to my crush? ;-;
 mission goofy
06:42:05 
my brain is still. So Fried
 mission goofy
06:41:53 
oh i somehow completely missed the fact you were talking to boeing LOL
 Boeing
06:41:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
Good ^^" I find it so often I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty for the amount I've stolen

Zephyr, what do you mean? I just find dens in Explore.
 mission goofy
06:40:52 
zefhyr - turning off the notifications or not caring?
 ZEFHYR
06:39:55 
Boeing, what level do you have to get to in order to do that?!
 mission goofy
06:39:32 
boeing - bahaha all goods one of the first things i did when i made this account was turn of notifications for those because i simply Do Not Care
 kycantina
06:39:13 ky
-WP Click-

ooh should I keep her?
 mission goofy
06:38:58 
-WP Click- oh i got a surpassing valor! yippee
 Boeing
06:38:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei ^^

goofy
Also I meant to apologize. For some reason I keep finding your den in Explore and my wolves keep taking stuff
 Feiella
06:37:41 Fei the writer
hungry
 Boeing
06:36:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I probably shouldn't've but oh well lol
 mission goofy
06:36:28 
-WP Click- one of my girls popped a 71R pup woah
 mission goofy
06:36:03 
boeing - hell yeah banana bread
 Boeing
06:35:45 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
goofy
I don't know... I guess something happened to the seagull. A bunch of feathers around it's neck are just gone, leaving literally a hole in their feathers
felt bad for it so it's now the proud owner of a slice of banana bread
 mission goofy
06:34:29 
boeing - damn that seagull is wild lol
yippee slightly milder weather

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5 

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 10, 2023 10:54 AM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Sure! you can draw what you think the volcano looks like! ^^

Dawnforest said:
Name: Ember
Personality: Ember is friendly but shy at times. She is most comfortable talking with wolves she allready knows. She is curious and likes to explore.
Appearance: rough drawing: https://postimg.cc/sGxsY702
Ember is a fluffy grey wolf with a row of ruby red scales like plating on her back. She has large semi transparent dragon wings and bright blue eyes.
Species: Dragon wolf
Pack: Volcanic
Mate/ crush: N/A
Pups: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Parents: The Alphas I guess
Other: can I draw what I think the volcano looks like?

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 10, 2023 05:47 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is there a discussion?
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 10, 2023 05:47 PM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Will create one now! Thanks for reminding me! ^^

Dawnforest said:
Is there a discussion?

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 10, 2023 05:50 PM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
heres the Discussion Forum!
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=36&t=85806
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 10, 2023 10:24 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Jiro

Gender/Pronouns: Male (he/him)

Personality:

Most of the time, Jiro is laidback, content to enjoy the moment so long as everyone is safe. In times of need, he sees himself as the first line of defense. He has a strong sense of duty, often feeling overly obligated to sacrifice himself for the good of the pack. Sensitive to emotions, he tries to spare feelings and make sure his packmates feel respected, but at the same time, he believes the truth should and will come out eventually and will use force when necessary. Jiro is calm and collected, not one to rush into things, but when he has his mind set on something, there’s no changing it.

Jiro doesn’t care much for the other packs. As far as he’s concerned, the Salt Water Pack could theoretically move into the ocean, somewhere unreachable by land or air. However, he recognizes some of his packmates share a love for the land. Why he doesn’t understand, but respects their opinion all the same. He is also better-suited for the water than others, making it difficult or impossible for them to adjust to a fully aquatic lifestyle. So Jiro stays with his pack on land, ready to come to their defense but just as ready to live and let live.

Appearance:

Jiro takes after a shark, having a thick, long body ending in a large, powerful tail capable of generating significant force underwater. Resting on his back is a triangular dorsal fin, providing greater stability underwater. His fur is short and somewhat water-repellent, allowing him to easily slip through the water. On the top and halfway down his sides, Jiro’s fur is a dark gray, but his underbelly is completely white. Faded vertical stripes along his back and sides are reminiscent of a tiger shark. Although best in the water, he has strong yet stubby legs for a wolf that can get the job done. His head is most similar to a wolf with the exception of a few aquatic adaptations. For one, his ears, nose, and mouth possess a muscular pouch that when activated, blocks water from entering. Similarly to an eyelid, there is a film of clear tissue that protects his eyes when underwater. And of course, along his neck his fur gives way to gills, enabling him to breathe underwater.

Species:

Ocean Wolf

Pack:

Saltwater Pack

Beta male

Mate/Crush: N/A

Parents: N/A

Other: Jiro is a powerful underwater foe but struggles more on land. He prefers to pick his fights near the water when possible, avoiding confrontation is less ideal areas.

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 11, 2023 07:40 PM

Devils Heart

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Artemis (Greek God that's associated with the deer)
Gender/Pronouns: She/They/Her/Them, nonbinary
Personallity: A quiet but playful and energetic young adult. Taking care of orders from her leader, Mosiac. She's often seen outside the cave, watching gaurd, while the rest of the pack sleeps. She enjoys collecting herbs and keeping it in a little basket.
Appearance: genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4401148&tm=1686774995
Speices: Deer wolf
Pack: Sakura Pack
Mate/Crush: Will be figured out in roleplay (PM if wanting to be future crush for this roleplay!)
Pups: None
Siblings: Maybe?
Other? Everything else will be updated as the roleplay goes on. Possibly even a mate and pups in the future. ^^"

Edited at June 14, 2023 03:48 PM by Stxrmmix <3
Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 11, 2023 09:26 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Meteor

Elder

Gender/Pronouns:

Male (he/him)

Personality:

Disgruntled, displeased, and generally unpleasant to be around, Meteor has high standards and in his eyes, no one around him lives up to it. He’s been around for a long time and there’s no way he’s going to let some hot shot push him around. Strict and brutally cold, he solely teaches through pain, letting the pups walk into blunders and deal with the consequences. However, he isn’t entirely heartless and will intervene if things get too dangerous, but he’s not going to go easy on anyone.

Appearance:

With a thick, muscular build, Meteor radiates power. His strong, leathery wings can carry himself across great distances, and his ash-gray coloring helps him blend in with the volcanic homeland of his pack, though he prefers to face challenges head-on rather than hide. Between his ears are two short, smooth horns that curve downwards along his head. More for show than function, they stick close to his head, offering no more than a bit of protection for his skull, like a ram’s horns. His fangs remain sharp from years of use, but one of his most deadly weapons is his fiery breath, though its intensity has diminished with age and to summon it takes a great effort. Meteor’s legs take most after a dragon, thick and powerful with short talons at the ends. One of his proudest features though might be his narrow, whip-like tail whose sting can send the best packing.

Species:

Dragon Wolf

Pack:

Volcanic Pack

Elder

Mate/Crush: N/A

Other?

Fantasy Wolf Packs Roleplay Sign-Ups!June 11, 2023 09:45 PM

Butterskies