Wolf Play : Dominance and power| Dragon Rp| Sign up| Open!
Chatbox
 los campesinos!
09:13:41 she/her
-WP Click- criticism?
 ZEFHYR
09:13:21 
ready?
 ZEFHYR
09:11:57 
:)
 Night Crescent
09:10:30 Grey (she/her)
Zefhyr
Good game :)
 ZEFHYR
09:09:55 
yay @night crescent
 Faulty Demons
09:05:39 Ollie, Gold
Hm
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:03:31 
-WP Click-
Trained my third death grip!
 Victorian Ghost
09:03:12 Aloysius (he,him)
PvP anyone

Cortex
09:00:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey yeah Give me a Minuet
 Night Crescent
08:59:19 Grey (she/her)
Tex
Woah! Can you show us? Id love to see it!
 Cortex
08:58:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Grey
I made my first drawing in 2 weeks and its for Halloween and it looks so Good!!!
 Night Crescent
08:58:09 Grey (she/her)
Tex
What??
 Salem
08:56:53 Bell
Once someone accepts you'll go to the page where it lets you select wolves and the pvp wont start until you have the amount you set the pvp for, be it 1 on each side or 6
 Cortex
08:56:33 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Guys Guess What!!
 Frostyhills24
08:56:27 Frosty, (She/Her)
Well, I guess itÂ’s better than strongly dislike?

G1 curls up with Sunset Beach to rest.

Stats: Social +1
Affinity: ^ Dislike
Mood: Exhausted
 Salem
08:56:08 Bell
Someone has to accept first
 ZEFHYR
08:55:27 
how do i build the team in pvp? for more than one wolf?
 Night Crescent
08:54:39 Grey (she/her)
Wolf Therian
How is it?
 Wolf Therian
08:51:58 
I am in school rn :>
 ZEFHYR
08:51:32 
trying to decipher how to do more than just one wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +3
Water Moccasin : -2
Western Rattlesnake : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Dominance and power| Dragon Rp| Sign up| Open!May 19, 2023 02:19 AM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Neo Vengeance
🖤
🖤
🖤
Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual
🖤
Dragon Type: Electric Cave Dweller Lung Hybrid
🖤
Role: {could I be second in command for either clan? If not I'd be fine with spy or guard for either side}
🖤
Appearance: She stands at 9ft tall and 18ft long. Her body is a jet black with little to no reflections of light from her scales. She has a mane of fur which surrounds her throat area and trails down her back to the tip of her tail, accompanied by a stream of evenly set out white spots. She has 3 sets of legs, each equipped with sharp talons, and one set of arms. She has 4 eyes which have a deep blue gleam to them, often appearing slightly sparkly in the right light, sometimes even glowing from florescence.
🖤
Personality: Neo has a very playful and sarcastic side to her. She will generally use sarcasm as a way of showing tough love to those she cares about but sees openly showing affection as a sign of being soft. She is easy to offend or rile up and is almost always looking for an excuse to use her extra limbs and claws. She often feels concern for others around her and will try to help others as discreetly as possible. She can sometimes struggle to focus but when her mind is put to something she finds important she can show up to being very genuine and thoughtful, as well as sometimes being heartless and merciless.
🖤
Likes: Clear nights, Swimming, Hunting, Long walks or Climbs, Exploring, Playing Jokes.
🖤
Dislikes: Extremely Loud Sounds, Bright Flashy Lights, Feeling Like She Owes People Anything, Children.
🖤
Abilities:
°~She can create a large amount of Bioluminescent liquid which she can use to mark out dark areas such as caves and dense forests.
🖤
°~She can use the white spots in her fur to create illusions by changing the light her bioluminescence gives off to create moving images of almost anything alive, she can use this to make herself seemingly change into another beast or can use it seperately to scare or drive away attackers with a conjured up beast.
🖤
°~She can harness lightning which acts as a recharger for her bioluminescence and she can also store the electricity to use later on.
🖤
°~Her 4 eyes give her an array of different views such as heat vision, night vision, normal vision and one to be discovered.
🖤
Weakness:
°~Using her bioluminescence to create images uses a huge amount of the liquid and usually leaves her feeling extremely exhausted and thirsty depending on how big the image is and how long she has to hold it for.
🖤
°~Despite her long body, she has a very slim build as she is made more for cave environments, she has alot of open attack points which are not protected by either her fur or in reach of her claws. {As a last resort she can curl around an opponent like a snake.}
🖤
°~Her electricity can only be charged by lightning storms which she doesn't endure often since thunder terrifies her. She cannot generate the lightning herself and must be struck which can be rather painful.
🖤
Other: I quite like moon/night power related dragons ^°^

Edited at May 19, 2023 02:20 AM by Atriovy
Dominance and power| Dragon Rp| Sign up| Open!May 19, 2023 08:34 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award

Atriovy said:
Name: Neo Vengeance
🖤
🖤
🖤
Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual
🖤
Dragon Type: Electric Cave Dweller Lung Hybrid
🖤
Role: {could I be second in command for either clan? If not I'd be fine with spy or guard for either side}
🖤
Appearance: She stands at 9ft tall and 18ft long. Her body is a jet black with little to no reflections of light from her scales. She has a mane of fur which surrounds her throat area and trails down her back to the tip of her tail, accompanied by a stream of evenly set out white spots. She has 3 sets of legs, each equipped with sharp talons, and one set of arms. She has 4 eyes which have a deep blue gleam to them, often appearing slightly sparkly in the right light, sometimes even glowing from florescence.
🖤
Personality: Neo has a very playful and sarcastic side to her. She will generally use sarcasm as a way of showing tough love to those she cares about but sees openly showing affection as a sign of being soft. She is easy to offend or rile up and is almost always looking for an excuse to use her extra limbs and claws. She often feels concern for others around her and will try to help others as discreetly as possible. She can sometimes struggle to focus but when her mind is put to something she finds important she can show up to being very genuine and thoughtful, as well as sometimes being heartless and merciless.
🖤
Likes: Clear nights, Swimming, Hunting, Long walks or Climbs, Exploring, Playing Jokes.
🖤
Dislikes: Extremely Loud Sounds, Bright Flashy Lights, Feeling Like She Owes People Anything, Children.
🖤
Abilities:
°~She can create a large amount of Bioluminescent liquid which she can use to mark out dark areas such as caves and dense forests.
🖤
°~She can use the white spots in her fur to create illusions by changing the light her bioluminescence gives off to create moving images of almost anything alive, she can use this to make herself seemingly change into another beast or can use it seperately to scare or drive away attackers with a conjured up beast.
🖤
°~She can harness lightning which acts as a recharger for her bioluminescence and she can also store the electricity to use later on.
🖤
°~Her 4 eyes give her an array of different views such as heat vision, night vision, normal vision and one to be discovered.
🖤
Weakness:
°~Using her bioluminescence to create images uses a huge amount of the liquid and usually leaves her feeling extremely exhausted and thirsty depending on how big the image is and how long she has to hold it for.
🖤
°~Despite her long body, she has a very slim build as she is made more for cave environments, she has alot of open attack points which are not protected by either her fur or in reach of her claws. {As a last resort she can curl around an opponent like a snake.}
🖤
°~Her electricity can only be charged by lightning storms which she doesn't endure often since thunder terrifies her. She cannot generate the lightning herself and must be struck which can be rather painful.
🖤
Other: I quite like moon/night power related dragons ^°^

Accepted, and yes. You can be second in command for my clan ^^
Dominance and power| Dragon Rp| Sign up| Open!May 19, 2023 10:34 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind

Edited at May 19, 2023 03:06 PM by Matunda
Dominance and power| Dragon Rp| Sign up| Open!May 19, 2023 10:44 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker