Wolf Play : Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | Open
Chatbox
 Everlasting Torment
05:23:48 Anubis, Samael
Vox damn
 distant-screams
05:23:33 katy | beetle
the only stud i've ever had people hound me for breedings for was guinness, my GB/Mela boy xD

and he wasn't even /that/ popular, i can't imagine how it'd be with a stud like buffy, ghostface or velichor.
 Voxtexy
05:23:18 Vox, Corey
I had a big ol' warning on my den page when I was deployed, even made sure to put the warning in Ghost's bio somewhere, and it was very clear that a handful of people never read it and were mad that I wasn't taking reservations or putting him up when each season started :'D

Thankfully it's been a while since anyone has been pushy or obnoxious about breeding to him
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:47 Anubis, Samael
Till oxyn storm comes outbXD
 Amygdala
05:22:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
That's my plan too XD
 Everlasting Torment
05:22:00 Anubis, Samael
Amy it was really good but now I have to wait till oxyn storm 😩 I might end up rereading it XD
 Ecifircas
05:21:51 
(Wilver's page used to have in big caps something like 'No, Buffy is not up for stud. He never will be again.' because he'd been WS and people kept asking, I assume. lmao
 Ecifircas
05:21:03 
Yeah - I've seen breeding soured for more than a few people here because people got pushy with wanting to breed to their studs / it just got overwhelming.

I think one trip to Wilverbeast's page tells exactly what I mean. xD
 Amygdala
05:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anubis
Haw was it? I am halfway done XD
 Voxtexy
05:19:24 Vox, Corey
Retired as in me using warrior stones- not actually using the retire feature
 Everlasting Torment
05:19:14 Anubis, Samael
I've just finshed reading iron flame and now I have to wait till January next year :(
 Voxtexy
05:18:58 Vox, Corey
It was worth it in the end. It's neat to have a high talent stud, definitely doesn't give me too many benefits outside of being able to brag and stud him out lol

When he either gets taken by DS or retired by me, I definitely won't miss the messages of people ordering me to put him up for stud xD
 Urux
05:18:37 Urox
Ecifircas
Hi! How're you? ^^
 Ecifircas
05:17:38 
Voxtexy, so almost breaking even. Well, if it was a fun experience, no harm in losing a little.

He's a pretty dude.
 Everlasting Torment
05:17:35 Anubis, Samael
I might have to try her breeding to him XD

-WP Click-
 Voxtexy
05:17:03 Vox, Corey
I definitely haven't made it all back xD
 distant-screams
05:16:43 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

i wanna breed her to ghostface again >.> she gave me duds last time but i have high hopes that it was just her first litter being a fluke
 Everlasting Torment
05:16:38 Anubis, Samael
Vox ill have to keep any eye our when he survived ds for breedings XD
 Voxtexy
05:16:17 Vox, Corey
Ecifircas,
I've made 462,900 mush from his breedings, not counting the times I've accepted apples for some breedings. I definitely can't remember how many apples I've gotten from him
 Everlasting Torment
05:15:46 Anubis, Samael
I wish I had one of my stud get that nut mine are boring XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Bobcat : +5
Leopard : +5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 11:37 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Deputy and a gang member?
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 12:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Res a cop and gang member please <3
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 12:54 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
all reserved!<3
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 01:24 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

"You're a liar. I know because I'm one too. It's hard work, isn't it?"

Name:

Amos Fidel Karagiannis

Amos: Burdened, strong, carried

Fidel: Faithful

Karagiannis: Freedom lover, joyful

Nicknames:

Mos, anything you can think of

Demi-Male

Pronouns:

He/They

Sexuality:

Demisexual Panromantic

Mono/Ambi/Poly;

Ambiamorous

Role:

Cop

Desired Role:

Eh, he's actually pretty happy where they are.

Appearance:

Credit to @Experimental body@Picrew

Amos is naturally pretty. He has a heart-shaped face meaning he has a larger forehead and a pointed chin with higher cheekbones. His hair is dark brown and is slightly wavy and styled to fall on the right side of his head. It's long enough that it occasionally falls into his eye, but not so long that it's overly annoying.

Amos stands at about 6'0 and weighs about 190 lbs. He has an athletic build with broader shoulders and a slimmer waist. His legs are long and strong, and his hands are large with strong fingers. His best weapon is his words, but he can certainly handle a sword well, even with little professional training.

Mos has fair skin with thin lips and hazel eyes that are guarded by medium-length eyelashes and shadowed by slightly thicker eyebrows without a prominent arch. They have a few scars on their hands and one on their left cheek along the jawline, but most of their bigger scars are hidden. They have several longer scars on their back, all verticle, and a couple scattered on their legs. They also have several scars on their shoulders and inner arms that they keep hidden well.

Onto what Amos wears! First off, he likes to be comfortable, though he's careful to wear nice enough clothing to blend in well. Often, they're seen with a long-sleeved shirt with a jacket over the top along with black or blue pants. He also has a leather belt and tall boots. They keep a knife with them at all times in a little cut out of his boot, just in case.

---

"First rule of thumb, you can't trick the trickster... Unless the trickster is an egocentric dumbass. Then you can trick them."

Personality:

The first thing to know about Amos is that they are a very good liar. He blends in easily with crowds and is easily able to maintain eye contact without fidgeting when lying to someone. They keep a straight face and play along with the rules despite disagreeing with some of them.

Those who meet him outside of the group will only ever see him being polite and kind, always well-dressed. Of course, they aren't afraid to show their intelligence, and will occasionally let out their true chaotic side, enjoying banter.

Inside the group and around friends, however, Mos shows a more genuine side of who they really are. He's very caring and protective of the whole group, especially the ones younger than him, and he's more playful and sassy to those who know them best. Amos loves joking around when he gets the chance, and he loves to see other people smile.

He's very kind and generous, never hesitating to give up something of his own in order to help others. They love kids and music, and they're almost a cool dad to the youngest of the cops, jumping at the chance to hang out with them and teach them new fighting techniques or communication skills. Along with this, however, Amos can be somewhat sharp-tongued. There are occasions when he says something he'll later regret because someone pushed him too far. In situations where he's with someone he really dislikes or finds annoying, they'll become overly sarcastic and exaggerated, as long as it doesn't affect their work, he doesn't mind sharing his annoyance.

Amos excels in communication and can strike up a discussion with pretty much anyone, enjoying the social life. However, he's always very alert and aware when talking to someone, he remembers little details about what they're told and uses them to his advantage. He'll redirect a conversation so subtly that the person might not even recognize what's happening until after the conversation is already over. Because of this, they accel at their job as a kind of spy for the group.

Now, even though Amos is generally pretty generous and kind, there are occasions when he can become overly opinionated and somewhat arrogant, believing they know what's best for everyone and trying to make decisions that they shouldn't. They'll continue to argue their point until they're absolutely shut down, and even then, he may still be difficult. He's very stubborn and very strong-willed.

Now, onto how he actually views people. First off, Amos doesn't trust anyone until they've proved to him that they can be trusted. They've been hurt before, and they don't intend to let it happen again. He'll talk to anyone, but he's not as open as he seems. Everything he does is testing everyone around them, searching constantly for potential threats. He's an extremely mistrusting person, and it's rare for them to actually let someone in.

So there we have it, Amos, a slightly manipulative, generous, and kind, but somewhat arrogant, sarcastic, and stubborn demi boy.

"My apologies for my inability to understand the bullshit that just came out of your mouth. Give me a moment to properly translate your stupidity."

Strengths:

Running
Knife throwing
Talking
Lying
Blending in
Intelligence

Weaknesses:

Sometime arrogant
Extremely stubborn
Can be over-protective
Mental disorders

Crush:

None at the moment

Significant Other:

N/A

Kin:

Bea Karagiannis- Little sister (alive)

Affiliations:

TBD

Steed

Name:

Achak

Stallion

Appearance:

Personality:

Tack:

Other:

*~*~*

"Try me, bitch!"

Name:

Isabella Finley

Isabella: Beautiful

Finley: Fair-haired courageous one, fair warrior/hero

*Nickname:

Isa, Bell, Bella, anything you can come up with

Birthday:

December 2nd

Female

*Blood Type:

B+

Sexuality:

Raging Bisexual

Mono/Poly/Ambi/None:

Poly

Role:

Lone Rider Member

Desired Role:

Lone Rider Leader

/~/

Appearance:

Credits to 响声堡 @ neka.cc

Isabella is very beautiful, with dark brown, almost black hair that she's added blonde highlights to, it falls down just past her shoulders and is slightly wavy. When she's running or training she often has it up in a ponytail.

Isa's face is rounded with a small nose and rounded bright blue eyes. She has an hourglass-shaped body and often wears dark colors like black, gray, dark purple, or blue. She is almost always seen in black cargo pants, a long-sleeved black shirt with a leather jacket over it, and short, black army boots. Yeah, definite boss-girl vibes.

Bella isn't a big fan of jewelry, but she does wear a light silver chain around her neck with a golden rose charm on the end, it's often tucked into her shirt. She has a few tattoos, one on her right wrist is the word 'Endure' in cursive letters, one on her left ankle is a simple vine looping up around her thigh, and finally, she has one on her collarbone that's a bird flying out of a cage.

Her skin is light but not pale, and mostly smooth. She does have a scar on her back, stretching from her right shoulder blade to her hip... She claims it happened in a training accident. Isabella often looks serious, but when she does smile it makes her whole face light up, she has dimples on both cheeks, though she doesn't like them herself.

--

"Why would I apologize when I'm not sorry?"

Personality:

Isabella is probably one of the most confident people you'll ever meet, she's got a strong sense of herself and expects people to listen when she speaks up. She's not afraid of a fight and has a tendency to get hot-headed when someone accuses her of something or makes fun of her or her friends. Isa's the type of person that walks into a room and everyone knows it... Immediately. She demands attention without saying anything.

Despite being overly confident and maybe a little loud, Isabella is a kind person at heart, she's never afraid to stick up for the smaller person and you won't ever lay a finger on her friends without her hunting you down. She's protective and sassy with those she cares about, not afraid to make a joke or play fight. Isa likes being in control, but if you earn her respect she's willing to listen to you.

Even in a fight, Isabella is all for fairness, if she's going to do her best, she expects you to do the same, even if your best isn't that great. She'll never judge anyone for being weak or making a mistake, but she will call you out if she thinks that you can do better than you are currently. Because of this, people may find Bella annoying or harsh when they first meet her and she calls them out, but once they get to know her it's hard not to respect her, even if you don't necessarily like her.

Isabella is strong both in her heart and physically, she is great at hand-to-hand combat and loves a challenge. She has experience with most weapons, though has chosen a knife as her preferred weapon. She's brave and can be reckless, especially when someone she cares about is in danger. She won't hesitate to put her own life in danger for the sake of others.

"Careful hun, you shouldn't poke the bear. Unless, of course, you want to loose your head!"

- Arguing (respectfully)
- Training (Especially things like running and weights)
- Reading
- Warm environments
- Spicy foods
- Also chocolate

*Dislikes:

- Swimming/Water
- Disrespect
- The cold
- The dark
- Silence

Strengths:

- Fighting (Hand-to-hand)
- Running
- Arguing
- Trustworthy
- Protectiveness

Weaknesses:

- Recklessness
- Overly confident
- Can be loud
- Hot-headed at times
- Not a great listener all the time

*Hates:

- When people disrespect her/her friends
- Lies
- Water
- People who try to hold her back

*Fears/Phobias:

Losing control. Of herself mainly, and the things around her. She doesn't want to hurt the people around her, and she's fully aware that she can be temperamental.

Kin:

Justice Finley- Mother (alive, no contact)

Hayden Finley- Father (alive, no contact)

/~/

Mental/Physical Disabilities:

Bipolar disorder

*Allergies:

None

*Both/Left/Right-Handed:

Left-Handed

Voice:

Isabella's voice is one similar to that of military commanders, loud and straightforward, it demands attention and respect. She speaks in shortened, easily understandable phrases more often than not.

Handwriting:

Isa's handwriting is neat and dark, she tends to press down a little too hard on the paper when she writes, sometimes printing her letters on the surface underneath the paper even. She has curved letters and sometimes doesn't fully close her 'O's or lowercase 'A's. She's also the kind of person that draws mini 'o's above her 'I's. Her letters are big but legible.

*Themesong(s):

- Boss Bitch- Doja Cat
- Worth It- Fifth Harmony, Kid Ink
- Girl On Fire- Alicia Keys
- NO- Meghan Trainor
- Survivor- Destiny's Child
- Try- Pink

Steed

Name:

Nuria

Mare

Appearance:

Personality:

Tack:

Other:

Edited at May 19, 2023 07:22 PM by Lost Memories
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 04:27 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

May I reserve a cop?

Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 04:35 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved<3
and all finished characters are accepted!
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
reserving Lone Riders member please^^
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 04:52 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
reserved!
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 05:49 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

┏━•~♦~••~♦~•━┓

VEGA

"I'm a street, so look both ways before you cross me. Or else, boom. Dead."

┗━•~♦~••~♦~•━┛

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Full Name:

Vega Peligro Cuchillio de Mano

Name Meaning(s):

Vega - "Swooping Eagle" in Spanish

Peligro - "Danger" in Spanish

Cuchillio de Mano - "Knife Hand" in Spanish

Nickname(s):

She doesn't mind, either Vega, or just V.

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her

Sexuality:

Heteroexual

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Role:

Lone Rider

Desired Role:

I mean she would love a higher role, but then again she likes working with her leader and the deputy.

She is known to the outside world as 'Quick Finger' because of her elite fighting skills and lasso work. She rather likes that she is feared by many, it boosts her mood most days.

Birthday:

November 7th

Zodiac:

Scorpio

Alignment:

Neutral Evil

Love Language:

Physical Touch

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Appearance:

Despite her mother coming from a Spanish origin, Vega isn’t exactly similar to her. She is a pretty female, her long, dark coloured hair falling down her back, just below her shoulder blades. It is often done in a fishtail plait, but sometimes just a ponytail or she leaves it out. She has a reasonably tall stance, just 5 foot 9 inches tall. Being from a Spanish heritage, she has naturally tanned skin. Vega has a strong athletic build and thrives on regular exercise. She is quite a light body type, compared to her height, only weighing around 140 pounds.

Vega has a very prominent jawline and high cheekbones. Her face shape is a slightly accented oval. She has ocean blue eyes that sometimes turn unnaturally darker in moments of low light. Compared to her face her eyes are larger than average and she has long dark natural eyelashes. Vega has a small nose that is slightly crooked on the bridge, and her lips are the perfect size, not too large and not too small.

One of the features she is most proud of however is her long slender legs. They can cover ground quickly, and muscles seem to be a commonplace on Vega’s frame. She has a very strong body type and regularly works out or runs. She likes to keep herself fit.

She sports a tatoo from her shoulder to her wrist which has swirling patterns of all the places she has lived over the years; the Spanish mountains, the East coast of the USA when she first came to America at just 10 years old. Then her family moved to Texas and at the age of 17 she discovered the Lone Riders. Instantly that became her driving force, and when her parents were killed in a hit and run accident, she fled for the area where the Lone Riders resided. The rest is history.

Personality:

"The most dangerous people are the ones who listen, observe and keep their trap shut."

Vega is quite a mix of things. Depending on the mood & the atmosphere around her, her common theme with her personality is likely to change. Thus, creating a hard to judge type of person, with more than two sides. While her Alignment is generally Neutral Evil, she can sometimes flicker more towards Chaotic Evil.

Despite this her loyalty to the Lone Riders shows through all the time. She is keen and hardworking, when she sets a goal, she makes sure to get it done every single day.

She is a skilled fighter and enjoys using her lasso and her knife on her victims. From her Spanish upbringing in a small town riddled with drug dealers and gangs, she quickly learned self-defence and how to protect herself and give as good as she got. She shows little remorse, and is not afraid of regular civilians and try-hard cowboys who the Lone Riders sometimes come across.

To the Lone Riders she is actually caring, and has always been trustworthy as heck. But beware, outsiders, she is not afraid of you, and can be scary, fierce and very courageous when needed. She is outgoing and perseveres through tough situations, which happen quite a bit for the Lone Riders when they are on the run.

Her pride is eminent, and she is not keen on backing down to anyone or anything. If her pride is hurt, she may well find some way to get a small amount of revenge on whoever or whatever damaged it in the first place. She also takes a lot of pride in her heritage, her Spanish descent and family legacy.. If she feels that anyone disrespects that pride, then beware, she will spring back in the most unlikely situations.

She is naturally gruff, often scaring people away with her composure. She is also spookily calm to approach, but has a ring of fire raging in her belly before she strikes. All the while, keeping her calm compsure to scare her victims. She doesn’t tolerate very much and you would be mad to disrespect her. Despite this she is actually quite easy-going.

Whenever the Lone Riders need to get anywhere, Vega is excellent at navigation. She can tell her bearings easily using the surrounding wilderness, and knows how to read the stars for directions on their perilous journey's. Sh thrives on map reading, and is good a tracing the watch patterns of the local sheriff and his policemen, so that they can make an easy escape from them. Not to say that they couldn't already easilt outrun them, but it helps to make sure that the Lone Riders aren't being watched or followed.

She prefers not to open up about her past. Or especially her family. As was mentioned earlier, she is proud of her family legacy, but not necessarily her immediate family.

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Weaponry:

She carries a light rope lasso which she loves to use on the Police officers and the Sheriff. It amuses her to lash up her victims with often just a flick of her wrist. She also carries a small, sharp dagger with an elegant polished wooden handle, crafted from Yew. As always, she also carries her Colt Single Action Army Revolver. It isn't her weapon of choice, she prefers to play with her food before she eats it as the saying goes, but she is not afraid of pulling the trigger.

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

"Oof, sorry about that. You took a bit longer to die than the others. I can't tell if that's an accomplishment or a pain in the ass."

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Steed:

Name: Ace

Stallion

Mustang x Warmblood

Smokey Black Coat

8 Years Old

16.1 hh

Tack:

Dark brown trekking saddle with stunt loops and foot holds for trick riding (Vega loves this). A dark brown western bridle to match and a marroon patterened western saddle pad. Also a matching marroon neckrope too.

Strengths:

+ Stamina +

+ Hand to Hand Combat +

+ Navigation +

+ Bravery +

+ Riding +

Weaknesses:

- Speed -

- Claustrophobia -

- Hostile -

- Risk Taker -

- Proud -

+ Fire +

+ Horses +

+ Dawn and Dusk +

+ Guitar (she plays this instrument) +

+ Wild places +

Dislikes:

- Society -

- Small bugs -

- Mess and clutter -

- Classical Music -

- Suburbia -

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Crush:

Open

Significant Other:

Open

Exes:

N/A

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

─•~♦~•─ ─•~♦~•─

Theme Songs/Song Quotes:

Evil - AViVA

"You thought I'd lay down and die
But it's my turn now to start the fires.."

Enemy - Imagine Dragons

"Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy.."

Who do you think you are? - Kiana Ledé & Cautious Clay

"Fake smile, I can cut like a dagger
A happily ever after, but who knows where it leads?"

Other:

"Don't worry, this will only hurt a bit." She should have this saying tattooed on her skin.

Edited at May 16, 2023 10:25 PM by Astrolistic
Red Handed | Western RP | Sign Ups | OpenMay 15, 2023 06:17 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Selova Fleur Montcroix

"Too crazy for the world to handle."

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"My, mister sheriff, I've done nothing wrong...yet."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Full Name:
Selova Fleur Montcroix

Shortened Name:
Selova Montcroix

Preferred Name:
Selova

Nicknames:
Selly (By Close Friends)

Gang Alias:
The Beast

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Can't fault me for burning down a few buildings. I'm just a lady looking for a bit of fun."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Poly-Fluid

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Damn. I kind of regret killing you...alright, grieving over."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Role:
Lone Rider Member

Desired Role:
Content

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Ugh, you aren't worthy enough for my bullets."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Appearance:

[credits to 响声堡 @ neka.cc]

Selova is a woman who doesn't take herself seriously, which shows due to how she carries herself. Her aura is light, comforting, and easy-going, making it easier for others to relax around her by settling in her mere presence. Her ambiance makes it easier for her to befriend people and allow them to open up to her, making them spill their darkest secrets to the werewolf. Does she care about how others see her? No, not, cause in her mind, they're all irrelevant. Her so-called considerate semblance is nothing more than a facade, using it to cover her twisted side. To those not blinded by her friendly nature, they'll notice a dark shimmer in her eyes, a twisted glare that makes a dead man curl in his grace. Selova doesn't try to hide it, enjoying the look of fear growing in their eyes each time they stare into them. When she's upset, however, her atmosphere changes entirely, causing others to sway away from her. With some commenting that it feels like the grim reaper is hovering above you, breathing down on your neck. What's worse is when she gazes at you like a hungry predator.

Selova is a beautiful woman to gaze upon, taking the breaths of those unaware of her peculiar behavior, bringing them in like a moth to the flame. She can make people blush by throwing a simple wink or a lustful grin on her lipstick-covered lips. She's feminine in appearance, yet she somehow draws in the ladies with it alongside the men. Her face is diamond-shaped, giving her a natural fierce and dominating look. Her face is on the narrower side in width with an average length. She has a defined forward on the slimmer side and wide cheekbones, making her cheeks gaunty. Her jawline sharply curves, and it reaches her pointed and narrowed chin. Under her jaw lies no sign of an Adam's Apple, yet her throat is somewhat muscular. Her eye line is squinted, giving her eyes an almond-shaped look. Her eyes held a false sense of sincerity and kindness, with darker intentions lurking behind such a facade. Her eyelashes are on a longer scale, yet the top is a few inches longer than the bottom. Selova's irises are an unsettling and magnetizing shade of icy blue, with a few darker specks of blue within them. Hovering above her eyes is a set of straight eyebrows trimmed to be thinner. Selova's face has no scars, as most of it is on her body. However, her face has two prominent markings in the form of beauty marks, one on her right cheek and the other on the side of her neck.

Settled on her head is a beautiful set of locks that don't go past, let alone touch, her shoulders. Her hair is kept short, almost like a bob-cut. Selvoa's hair was messily cut as she did it by herself, and dear heavens, please don't allow this woman to touch your hair no matter how many times she declares that she's good at it. Her split ends say otherwise. She cares more about her hair than most people, and it shows due to the excellent condition her hair seems to be in. Her bangs are longer than the rest by a few inches, hovering on the side of her face, partially covering it. Selova's hair color is on the lighter side of blonde, almost a silvery blonde, with her original hair hay colored before the Sunbleached it from her being constantly outside. Her hair smells of Baobab oil, giving her a nutty scent with a hint of floral, but it's subtle unless you smell it up close.

Selova's body is balanced with mobility and strength, giving her an advantage in certain things. The texture of her skin is rough and coarse from the Sun attacking her while she's outside. Selova's height is 6'2, and her weight is 176 lbs. Her body is muscular, but not by much. She has a well-firmed neck, shoulders, arms, back, stomach, waist, and legs. Her stomach has a somewhat visible 6-pack, yet you can certainly feel it if you glide your hand along her abdomen. She's an athletic woman and won't hesitate to boast about it, but she hides her body behind baggy clothing so it won't be noticeable, wanting to surprise her opponents. However, those more trained in mobility or strength can outpace or overpower her in combat, but Selova doesn't run away from such a fight despite the clear disadvantage. She's a brave woman or the biggest dumbass you'll ever meet. Selova's body is covered in various scars of shapes and sizes, including different healing stages. None of them aren't distinguished from the other, as they're all bullet wounds or slash marks from knives. Honestly, it's a surprise this woman is still walking.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Oh, dear. I missed the shot due to you moving. Come here, let me do it again. Don't you dare move this time, or I'll shoot your legs."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Personality:
Flirtatious ● Charming ● Diligent ● Loyal ● Obedient ● Protective ● Hard-Worker ● Active ● Companionly ● Cold-Hearted [When Hunting] ● Excitable ● Honest-Liar ● Merciless [When Hunting] ● Frivolous ● Manipulative ● Sadistic [When Hunting] ● Posessive ● Brutal [When Hunting] ● Hostile ● Aggressive ● Skillful ● Affectionate ● Romantic ● Lovable ● Impish ● Obnoxious ● Odd ● Moody ● Monstrous ● Morbid ● Thievish ● Gambler ● Trendy ● Troublesome ● Confusing ● Complex ● Money-Mided ● Meddlesome ● Insulting ● Haughty ● Greedy ● Crafty ● Cunning ● Tough ● Stylish ● Proud ● Hypnotic ● Unambitious ● Jokester ● Dark-Humored ● Rowdy ● Bellicose ● Troublemaker ● Unpredictable

•"Hunting"
•Good Tasting Food
•The Night
•Thunderstorms
•Flirting/Making People Flustered
•Wilderness
•Hot Baths
•Cake

Dislikes:
•Extreme Coldness
•Boredom
•Losing
•Feeling Out Of Control
•Crowds
•Certain People
•Being Alone
•Inactivity
•Riddles
•Snow

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hare dare you to think I killed that man?!? He did it to himself by slipping and falling onto my knife many times!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Weapons:
Two Pistols (Both Located On Her Hips)
Rifles
Anything Is A Weapon To Her (Fists, Chairs. Etc.)

Strengths:
[1]. Balanced Body [Mobility & Strength]
[2]. Survivability
[3]. Trickery
[4]. Combat
[5]. Tracking
[6]. Endurance

Weaknesses:
[1]. Peak Dumbass
[2]. Short-Tempered
[3]. Strategy
[4]. Cooperation (Will Get You Killed)
[5]. Her Possessive Nature
[6]. Durability

Skills:
[1]. Riding (Even While Drunk)
[2]. Gambling
[3]. Sharpshooting
[4]. Dirty Fighting
[5]. Parkour
[6]. Hunting

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Listen, here. I would rather kiss a hungry bear that is most likely to eat me than ever place my lips onto yours. I have terrible standards, but I'll be damned if I lower them further to the pits of Hell."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Relationship Status:
Taken

Significant Other(s):
Victoria Deiux Desrosiers [Her Soulmate]
Open, PM Me

Flings & Flirts:
Ryder Kenneth Alexander
Isabella Finley
Leiurus Quincy Buthidae

Crushes:
Victoria Deiux Desrosiers [Emotional/Intimate Attraction]
Open, PM Me

Exes:
Many Flings

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I'm sure my parents are proud of me. Pfft, who am I kidding? They're rolling in their graves."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Horse

Name:
Blackjack

Horse Gender:
Stallion

Horse Age:
5 Years, 7 Months

Horse Breed:
Mixed Breed

Horse Appearance:

[credits to venomxbaby @ DA.com]

Horse Personality:
Aggressive To Many ● Strictly Loyal To Selova ● A Bit Wild ● Bitey ● Active ● Brave ● Radiates Murderous Intent ● Friendly To Few ● Independent ● Can Be Disobedient ● Alert ● Energetic ● Playful With Selova ● Trust-Issues ● Protective Towards Selova

Horse Tack:
Tack

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Kin:
Paddy Cuán O'Boyle (Father; Deceased)
Mégane Julie Montcroix (Mother; Deceased)

Affiliations:
Victoria Deiux Desrosiers
Her Boss & Girlfriend

Honestly, how the Hell did Selova manage to pull this off? This is a question that scientists can't even find the answer to. Even Selova was surprised when Victoria agreed to date her. Was it her sense of charm? Her violent nature? Or her brave stupidity? Whatever the case, these two are dating, and their relationship is oddly pristine. True. They have moments where they want to kill each other, but what couple hasn't experienced it? Selova loves Victoria immensely and understands that Vic doesn't express love the same, yet she knows the woman loves her back.

Leiurus Quincy Buthidae
Her Fling Buddy

How these two met is a comedic tale with a splash of romance: they met at a bar, they drank, they both helped each other fight off fellow patrons, they found each other hot, and they made out. They still have their flings despite Selova dating Victoria, but Selova views the woman as a companion and nothing more. She's close with the woman, but not as much compared to Vic. They would constantly flirt with each other, even in camp, much to the other members' discomfort. She cares about her more than most and would protect her if Lei needs it.

Isabella Finley
Flirt Rival

WIP

Ryder Kenneth Alexander
Her Admiree

WIP

Open

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Other:
Completed

Edited at May 16, 2023 07:15 PM by Tamesis

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups