Wolf Play : White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!
Chatbox
 Poe
11:18:41 
Feel like I might have to make a few boys just for myself soon lol.
 Poe
11:18:21 
I hate to be a hater... but I'm a little tired of the rosewood studs o.o
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:12:59 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

She's in labor! Woo! Now I feather her and see what pups I got.
 Autumn's Wraith
11:11:42 Flayre, Autumn
Ooh, kind of looks like blood dripping down her back
 Carpe Noctem
11:08:52 Queen of the Fishes
Perfect wolf from wolf party for spooky month. XD
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
11:06:43 Flayre, Autumn
Indeed Oramge
 Apothecary
11:03:21 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:01:31 I eat souls, nom nom
Oramge
 Autumn's Wraith
11:00:59 Flayre, Autumn
Got this pretty boy a few days ago :)
-WP Click-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:55:34 I eat souls, nom nom
Ash

And how are you?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:57 I eat souls, nom nom
Malcuth

I would be too! I'm honestly happy with anything born 40+r ac XD
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:53 Flayre, Autumn
paws?
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Wraith
10:54:30 Flayre, Autumn
Hey chat
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:54:13 I eat souls, nom nom
Pretty decent, I guess. I've been better, but I've been worse. I'm currently nomming raw marshmallows, so I'll be fine in a minute.
 Malcuth
10:53:37 Wander
Nux
Thank you! Under the albino is super pretty! Stoked about the natural 55rac
 Azrael
10:53:17 Ash, Grim
Hi Nux, how are you today?
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:39 I eat souls, nom nom
-WP Click-

Go into labor T^T
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:51:06 I eat souls, nom nom
Oh, she's pretty, Malcuth
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:50:40 I eat souls, nom nom
Ew, I know I didn't just misspell arrived-
 ~♥Nux♥~
10:50:08 I eat souls, nom nom
Nux has arrives :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Spotted Hyena : 0
Jackal : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 07:25 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spellbound,
Reserving the leader of Sons of Saints for you! Unfortunately someone messaged me before your post about reserving the 2nd in command for The Men of Mayhem D:

Edited at May 1, 2023 07:29 AM by Voxtexy
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 07:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res Hellhound member?
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 07:30 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plant Mother,
Sure thing!
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 07:57 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
☾ Ikaris V. Ravik ☽

"Kari" ⋆ "V" ⋆ "Val"
The Hellhounds ⋆ Member ⋆ 22 years old
His job is to literally be a body that's willing to fight.

[Art by: Altatlas on ToyHouse. Character belongs to me!]
[Kari's TH page/more art]

Personality:
When you first meet him, Ikaris can come of as a complete asshole. Ikaris isn't necessarily a fan of smiling, or talking. So he often appears to "have a stick up his ass" to new people. If you ask anyone he calls a friend, they'll tell you that he's a classic toughie on the outside, softie on the inside. Though he'll never admit that. Is Ikaris a guy who has issues with his pride? Yes. He does his best to make everyone see him as calm, collected, and mature. However, depending on his mental state, he might start slipping and lowering his facade. The days where he's like that he actively tries to avoid everyone, which undoubtedly doesn't make his situation better.

In truth, Ikaris is afraid of letting people in. He'd rather not admit his weaknesses to someone who's going to turn their back on him and use his weaknesses against him. He's a really paranoid guy. That and Ikaris is afraid of falling for someone. The last person he fell for ended up disappearing from his life. Whether or not she's still alive kind of bothers him. Poor Ikaris was really in love with her too, he used to tell himself that they were soul mates... he's come to realize that his 16 year old self was just being over dramatic. He's still working on forgetting her, but as much as he wants to let go- he actually wants to hold on still in hope that she'll end up in his life again.

When you get to know him, Ikaris can be a genuinely sweet and caring guy. He'll do whatever he can to make his gang happy, even if it's platonically snuggling with them. He's an absolute sucker for snuggling.. surprise surprise, he'll never admit it; typical Ikaris. He'll go as far as risking his own life and safety to help his pack members, they're family. Due to the natural bond that werewolves have for each other, Ikaris often finds himself getting attached to people he never thought he'd get attached to.

Other than that, he thoroughly enjoys making jokes, watching movies, and writing poems. He used to play the piano, but it's been almost 2 since he actively played one.

Appearance: Ikaris stands roughly around six feet tall, perhaps an inch above or an inch below depending on how you look at him. Either way he's not short. Kari has light skin with a few "imperfections", aka stray freckles on his shoulders and back and a beauty mark the rests right under his left shoulderblade. Etched into his skin are a few different scars, the easiest one to see being the scar on the left side of his mouth. Another one of the scars is on the left side of his lower abdomen, reaching towards his right hip; it's relatively thin and reaches about five inches in length; it's also his newest scar, so it's color hasn't faded yet. Ikaris' last scar is on his middle finger, which doesn't really have a fun story. He just broke it like a dumbass.

Kari's hair is black in color and long, reaching just below his shoulder blades (not to be mistaken as his shoudlers, they're different lol). You'll never see him with his hair down, unless you get the pleasure of being around him when he's drunk or if you have to go into his room and wake him up because he was drunk during the night and didn't wake up on time. Ikaris almost always has it in a bun, the quality of the bun varies. Normally it's a bit inbetween tidy and messy. almost always a stray strand of his hair will fall out of the bun and lay at the side of his face, he never really bothers to move it.

Ikaris' hues are an intense green color, green enough to make emeralds jealous. Whenever something piques his interest, they sparkle with doe-like wonder and excitement. Otherwise, they tend to reflect his emotions vividly. Ikaris absolutely hates it. It's hard for him to hide his emotions when his eyes practically out him. If you can learn to understand the emotions conveyed just through his eyes, then you'll easily be able to tell how he's feeling.

Now when it comes to his build, all of his trips to the gym and taking runs pays off. Ikaris has an athletic build with broad shoulders, due to the fact that he likes to keep himself in shape and partially because he uses exercising as a way to get his mind off of things, which sometimes turns into him overexerting himself. Now, that doesn't mean he's completely jacked. He's fit, has muscles- but he's not a body builder.

Other: Ikaris tends to get into brawls, whether be it's on purpose/him punishing himself... or if he was just being his stupid ass self and said or did something to piss someone off. If you ask him about it, he'll just say he likes the rush it gives him.

Edited at May 1, 2023 08:35 PM by Voxtexy
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 11:13 AM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award

Lucas Chezman

32223-IFLc0v1-I.png

[Art by Picrew]

Name: Lucas Chezman

Gang: The Men of Mayhem
Role: Leader
Other Life: Outside of the gang, Lucas is a professional E-Sports player. In his freetime he is hanging out across the city with his team, training or simply playing on his own small setup in his apartment. At the moment, the season is over and training is really the only thing he's doing along with a couple friendly matches between a few teams.

Personality: At first glance, Lucas appears to be very rude and arrogant and it would be correct. He doesn't concern himself with other people's feelings. If asked if an outfit looks good on someone, he will be brutelly honest. One of his quotes is 'Everybody lies. I don't. I have nothing to be afraid of.'

He hates physical contact and does not hesitate to make that clear if someone even brushes him. Unless spoken too or orders are necessary, Lucas keeps his mouth shut. It comes off as cold but honestly he just hates making small talk. He is also incrediably stubborn and if anyone tries to force him to talk he will either clam up even more or lash out in anger both physically and verbally.

However those in his close friend group know a different side of him. He secrectly likes to curl up and watch cheesy movies and is actually a huge cuddler. He would cuddle for days if he could. The headset for his gaming set up in his apartment also has bunny ears on it but few people know that.

When in a relationship, outwardly Lucas comes off as uncaring but that would be the furthest from the truth. He loves to tease and make his partner blush and if he can get away with it, he will shower them in small gentle touches. For him, love is spending time together as well as physical contact. If anyone is rude to his partner he is more likely to demonstrate his affection and lash out verbally and get physical. However if hands are laid on his partner, all hell breaks loose. His partner is his and his alone and he is easily jealous.

Appearance: Lucas stands at a reasonable 6'1" but his long legs make him appear much taller. Even though he spends hours in front of a computer gaming he still finds time to work out everyday and keep his body nicely toned. He's not muscular but it's obvious he works out.

His body shows off a few tattoos that he's gained mostly in the last few months. The black swirl on his neck is the oldest followed by a red rose on the back of his neck just above his shoulders. A giant phoenix graces his back, perfectly centered between his shoulderblades and down his spine. On the middel finger of his left hand is a simple Gothic Cross.

Lucas has dark brown, almost black eyes that always seem to be judging. He keeps his black hair neatly styled at all times. Its his pride and joy. His face is always clean shaven and he will never be seen with even a shadow of a beard. He hates the prickly feeling and how much older it makes him look.

Lucas rarely smiles enough to light up his face. The most people can usually get is a simple tug at the corners of his mouth. He doesn't realize it but that little smile makes him look extremely cute.

The majority of Lucas's wardrobe is black or gray t shirts and dark jeans. He also enjoys to wear red and can often be caught in a red and black outfit other than his competition jacket

Relationship status: May or may not have a thing for someone. We shall see
Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Although he might be the leader, Lucas doesn't give executive orders unless absolutely necessary. He likes to throw out suggestions and than sit back and wait for members to decide what is right. If its not going the way he wants, he will throw out suggestions to help them arrive at the conclusion he wants. He takes orders from no one. It needs to be his idea.

Edited at May 1, 2023 01:47 PM by Akira Fire
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 01:34 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Spix,
Fancy seeing you here.

He's accepted >:D
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 01:48 PM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award
Bunny I know. So unheard of me appearing where you are xD

Voxtexy said:
Spix,
Fancy seeing you here.

He's accepted >:D

White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 01:58 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
howdy mr. bill gates.
hhh i'm a little rusty with group RPs but I've wanted to do a gang one for a while >>
Reserve member spot for Men of Mayhem please? :')
I'd do a leader role but I don't have much time to RP as much anymore aha
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 03:34 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Le Stalk,
Howdy! I can definitely reserve that spot for ya c:
White Flag || Gang Roleplay || open!May 1, 2023 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Z A H A R
-
Name Translation:
"Poison" in Uzbek
Alias:
Jax (Preferred Name)
-
Gang:
The Hellhounds
Role:
-
Appearance:
(c) to zumi on picrew.me
Quite the devil of a girl really, though she is pretty...
Zahara definitely lives up to her name, being lightning-fast and about as deadly as a snakes venom. The young woman is finely built, her lean body makes it easy to move faster, and almost silently, though she isn't some fragile princess. Zahara is really quite strong for her smaller body, standing only 5'7, she has enough muscle to take down a fully grown man...maybe. Zahara has a sharp facial structure, with a beauty mark next to her lime-green eyes. This woman has had a couple of battles throughout her time in the gang, earning her plenty of scars. There is a quite visible one on the back of her neck, shaped like an X.
Zahara's hair is slick, black, and as straight as hair can be. It is cut into a finely cut bob, reaching down to her lower neck. Even with black hair Zahara had a peculiar condition, Poliosis, it results in a lack of pigmented hair in a section of the body. For her, it is her eyebrows, they are white. It gives her a Cruela De'vil look.
She can be seen wearing black...everything. Usually a slick leather crop top, black sweatpants, and a black motorcycle jacket. Zahara is very proud of her boots, they are healed and black as well, cowgirl boots. If you dare mess with them in any way, she will...heh, you know. Anyway, the young woman has a belt that holds shuriken ( weapon star things ), and a couple of cherry bombs...just in case. The girl rarely smiles, it is almost always a ghost or not there at all. So she ends up looking pissed all of the time. Which she most likely is.
-
Personality:
Blunt + Devilish + Loyal + Aggressive + Emotional + Sassy + Picky
To be completely honest, the girl is a complete asshole.
Zahara has always had a way to get what she wants, and if you decline for whatever reason you would, her being a pretty girl and all...she could kill you. Just saying. She is a very "get straight to the point" kind of gal, and loaths small talk.
The number one rule with Zahara, very simple, don't piss the girl off, okay? She can easily just snap and turn into some sort of maniac. She can get intense and it is quite hard to stop her from doing something she wants to do. It's the other way around too. Don't tell her what to do, just don't, you have been warned.
Zahara is a girl on her own, she believes that she is and will be independent no matter what. Now this does not mean she wants to be alone. She would love to have a couple of close friends or even a partner who gets her...the only problem is, her past relationships have all been flops. She is very, totally loyal, but she will not open up to you or anyone else unless you have proven to her that you can be trusted. Her only true friend at the moment is her pet rat snake, Xibalba, who is named after the god of the underworld, and the god of death.
This girl is quite the sassy mouth and a total drama queen. She exaggerated almost everything, for example, one time a "friend" of hers nicked her with their blade. Saying the bloody bastard had almost cut her entire hand off, which they hadn't and they felt very bad.
-
Relationship Status:
Single, Open for friends and/or a partner (PM me!)
Sexuality:
Bisexual (Stronger masculine lean)
-
Other:
Done! Tell me if I should change the font^^

Edited at May 1, 2023 08:29 PM by Plant Mother

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us